Katy Ch. 03

Story Info
Katy gets punished and then pleasured.
2.1k words
4.2
94.4k
15

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
January85
January85
183 Followers

The Captain left Katy alone in his cabin the next day while he saw to all of his duties. There was a tray with fruit, bread, and dried meats on the table. She realized soon after she woke that it had been a long while since she had eaten, and she scarfed down as much food as she could fit into her stomach. She bathed in the now cold tub and washed herself as he had ordered before dressing. The Captain had given her a dress to wear. Apparently he had bought some things for her to wear before the ship had sat sail, which she found curiously strange. The dress was nothing like the modest frocks she had been accustomed to. It was short, above her knees, had a corset built in and showed off very cleavage. He had left it out for her with a note telling her to wear it. After trying it on, she was mortified, so she put her plain black frock over it. She assured herself it was okay; because technically she wasn't disobeying him... he didn't say she had to wear ONLY the dress. The undergarments he had provided were scant and lacy, she didn't even bother putting them on.

She hoped that he would be gone a very long time, but they were sailing easy waters and he returned in late afternoon. She sat on the sofa curled up with her arms around her knees, tears stained her face. She still looked down in shame every time she saw him, flooded with memories of the night before and her inexcusable lack of control.

"I expect you to come to the door and greet me when I enter, Katy. I know that you have not learned all of the rules yet, so I will not punish you; before long you will not get away with things so easily. So you understand?"

She rose and grudgingly went to where he stood, "Yes, sir. I apologize."

"Why are you not wearing your dress?" he growled at her, angry. She was startled by his angry outburst.

"It is under my frock, sir... I... you were away and I thought it would be... I didn't think you would..." she was frantic with fear. He was turning red with anger and he hit her hard across the face, knocking her to the ground.

"Stand up, Katy." She did. He pulled out a knife and she let out a small scream before silencing herself. Fear rippled through her.

He came closer with the knife, and held it against her neck, laughing quietly at her shaking figure. He brought the blade down to her frock and cut a rip at the neckline, making her jump. He returned the knife to his belt and used his hands to rip the frock all the way down and rip it off of her. He noticed her long white undergarment from the bottom of her dress, and she began to regret not putting on what he had bought her. She had underestimated how angry he would get.

His voice was so calm when he spoke that she was sure a rage would soon follow it. "Katy, take off your undergarments. Now." She did not hesitate to obey. "Now put on what I laid out for you." It took her a few minutes to figure out the garter belt, stockings, and scant panties that showed off so much she wondered why she even bothered at all. Lucky for her, seeing her frightfully try to figure out her new undergarments and fumble with them had been so humorous to the captain that he started to calm down. He was still angry at her.

"Katy, come here," he said sternly as he said on the sofa. She quickly acquiesced.

"I gave you orders to dress in what I had laid out for you, did I not?"

"Yes, sir."

"And why did you disobey me, Katy?"

"I... I'm very sorry, sir..." She did not even know what to say. She could tell he expected more of an answer, so she quickly searched for the words to continue. "Your note said to wear the dress, so I put it on. I am not used to wearing such things, and it made me feel better to put my frock over it. I thought... since I was wearing the dress... that I was still following your instructions. Your note did not say I had to wear the... undergarments."

He looked more angry than appeased by her answer. "You are my property while you are on my ship, do you understand that? I choose what you wear, what you eat, when you sleep... everything. If you do not want to pay for your trip, I can throw you overboard. You knew what my letter meant, and you chose to disobey."

"No, sir... no that's not it! I really..."

"Do not talk back to me! You stupid, stupid girl."

"Yes, sir." She whispered, scared.

"Call me Master."

"Yes, Master."

"Katy, I have to punish you. If I don't, you will never learn."

She looked at him with wide eyes. "No... please..." the look on his face silenced her pleading, and she looked to the ground, defeated, and said, "yes, Master."

"That's better. I know you can learn. You are a smart girl. You are my dirty little slut. Remember how I made you moan last night, Katy?"

'Oh, not this' she thought, but said, "Yes, Master."

He opened his pants and pulled out his already hard member. "Now, come lay over my knees to take your punishment."

She obeyed, and lay over his knees with her back facing up. He laughed, and adjusted her so that her ass was further up and his penis was on her stomach. She could feel his dick rubbing slimy pre cum on her dress, and she started to feel sick. He pulled up her dress. The thong and garter belt left her cheeks nicely displayed. Naively, she still had no idea what he was going to do, just knew that it would be unpleasant.

Her master brought his hand down hard on her ass, and she yelped with the stinging blow. His hands were large and rough, and he hit hard. He waited a moment before he struck again, enjoying her fearful anticipation. He hit her several more times, each one stinging more and more. He adjusted her so that she was bent at almost a 90 degree angle and spread her legs a little to expose her cunt. A silky fabric covered her pussy, and he traced the outlines of her cunt gently several times.

He spread her legs and pulled her ass up further to have access to her clit. She was uncomfortable and terrified, and her ass still stung. As he continued to rub over her pussy, teasing her clit, she began to feel herself become slightly aroused, and she internally chastised herself. She could surely not so easily succumb to the touch of this horrible man!

He lightly smacked her clit with his hand, making her jump and gasp. Liking her response, he started lightly smacking her over and over, stimulating her despite her strong desire to refrain from feeling pleasure at his hands. As he smacked her clit over and over, occasionally stopping to rub it, her body began to quiver with pleasure. She could not stop herself. She moaned softly, and began to push her clit out further to give him better access. She did not even realize she was doing it.

She came back to reality when she felt something trickled down her inner thigh and drop on the Captain's leg. Was that... her? Was she really that wet? When the captain realized how wet she was, he said, "Oh, my... look at that, you dirty little whore! And look at you push yourself into my hand. You want it bad, don't you? You're dripping all over the place." He shoved a finger into her dripping hole and began pumping it in and out, using his other hand to rub her clit. Before long she was back in her pleasure stupor, urgently moving her hips to meet his fingers, hungry to feel more. His fingers made a sloshing sound as they continuously pushed in and back out, hard and fast. Because of how she lay over his lap, her pussy juices dripped down onto her clit, where his other hand furiously rubbed circles. Her moisture made the feeling even better. She felt the familiar sensation of an orgasm building, and this time, knowing what it was, craved the feeling and moaned loudly in anticipation. The captain felt her pussy tighten on his fingers, and cruelly pulled his hand away from her clit, and moved his fingers more slowly. She whimpered in frustration.

"Beg me for my fingers. Tell me you want to cum. BEG for it."

She couldn't believe herself, she tried to tell herself she would not give him that pleasure, she would not beg. She would let him stop. But his fingers teased her, moving in and out of her slowly, and she desperately wanted his hand back on her clit. She was getting even wetter, and the pleasure in her groins was unbelievable. It did not take her long to give in.

"Please... don't stop. It feels... good. Please, I want to ...cum. Please."

The captain, Hearing this good little catholic girl beg for him to give her pleasure, almost made him lose control himself. Watching his finger go in and out of her tight, soaking wet and beautiful ass was the most erotic experience he had ever known. He loved the control he had over her, that despite how much she hated him and wanted to be good and innocent, she could not help but cream all over has hand when he touched her, and moan as he rubbed her. He needed to hear her sweet little voice beg for more.

"That's not quite good enough. I need to know you mean it, my little Katy. I need you to tell me that you are a dirty little slut that needs to be finger fucked."

She didn't want to say it... she had never used such a word! But she was in a desperate frenzy, and he gave her clit a quick rub to remind her of what she was missing. When he touched her, she groaned with relief before he quickly pulled his hand away. How cruel!

"Okay, Master. Please, please make me come. I am a dirty little slut, and I like how it feels. I don't want to like it, but I do... so much... and you're making me so wet... please, please finger fuck me... make me come, please, oh please!"

He loved hearing it even more than he thought he would.

Without another word, he increased his tempo and returned to her clit with abandon. She panted and moaned, and within seconds she could feel her whole body shaking, and came hard, with a gush, on his fingers. He played with her clit a little longer; he liked the way she twitched.

He picked her up and threw her on the bed. Coming back to reality, she started to panic. She was going to rape her.

"Please, master... please don't do this. Please, let me remain a virgin... I can... suck on you again, like last night... please... I'm scared! Don't hurt me!"

"I might consider that." He said gently, very convincingly. He had no intentions of keeping her a virgin, but this was a fun game to him. "Tell me how you feel right now, exactly what you are feeling."

Relief shot through her. He was taking compassion on her! He might actually let her keep what was left of her innocence! "I'm... scared, nervous, and embarrassed. I don't want to lose my virginity."

"Why does it scare you?"

"I know it will hurt, and I don't see how you could really... fit in me... its just so BIG, I don't know how that could fit inside me... it would hurt so much. And... mostly... I don't want to go to hell. I know I have to be a virgin if I ever want to get married and have any chance at a life."

He started kissing her neck and collar bone as she spoke, and then he pulled her toward him when she was done, and pressed himself against her. She did not fight with him, she thought she had convinced him.

"So you want me to... go down... on you?" she said, though the words made her sick.

"No... I want to fuck you, Katy."

"But you said..."

"I said I would hear you out, and I did. But I decided I want to fuck you anyway. I think you WANT to be fucked."

"I don't! I don't! Please, please no!"

He was getting tired of his game, and desperately needed to relieve his raging hard on. "Katy, you will not say another word." He was back to his strict, strong, powerful persona, and she knew it would be bad for her to disobey.

January85
January85
183 Followers