Katy Ch. 04

Story Info
Katy loses control and is taken by the captain.
2.2k words
4.3
57.8k
24

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
January85
January85
184 Followers

Readers, I am sorry it has taken me so long to get the next chapter out, I had a lot of great responses to the previous chapters. Keep in mind this is a NONCONSENT/RELUCTANCE genre, so if that is not your thing, then you don't have to read! But if it IS your thing, I would love to have you feedback and hear what you think. If you are just coming in on this chapter, you might go back and read the previous chapters if you like this. Most of the action starts in chapter 2, just so ya know  Enjoy!!

This picks up right where chapter 3 left off, so I started with a short recap for those who have not read previous chapters:

+++++++++++++++++

There she was, lying on the large, four poster bed in the overly grandiose captain's cabin aboard The Raven. She was still dripping wet and sensitive from the intense orgasm the captain, her master, had just given her. She had disobeyed him, and he had put her over his lap and spanked her... and then he had decided to remind her that she was his little slut, and that he could make her come any time he wanted. Her body was his to command.

He had given her a mind-blowing orgasm after making her ass gloriously pink with his expert hands. He had rubbed her clit and slid his fingers in and out of her, teased her and made her beg for it, until she was dripping wet and had come with abandon on her master's hands.

Then he had carried her here, to the bed. She had begged him not to take her virginity- although part of her desperately wanted it. She knew what it was like to have his fingers deep inside her, making her crazy with pleasure, and she wanted to know how it would fill to be completely filled up with him. Her religious upbringing had her terrified that she would go to hell if she wasn't a virgin, and she was sure that she would never be able to find a husband who was respectable if she wasn't a virgin. She was convinced her only choice would be to live as a harlot and then burn in hell.

It was hard to concentrate on that thought while the captain was rubbing his big, thick, hard manhood against her slick cunt. She was over sensitive from her recent orgasm, and yet a pleasurable, aching need was beginning to build in her again, already.

She thought she had convinced him to let her go down on him instead of taking her, and therefore let her keep her innocence; but, when she had asked him if he wanted her to go down on him, he had said:

"No... I want to fuck you, Katy."

"But you said..." she whispered frantically

"I said I would hear you out, and I did. But I decided I want to fuck you anyway. I think you WANT to be fucked."

"I don't! I don't! Please, please no!"

He was getting tired of this game, and desperately needed to relieve his raging hard on. "Katy, you will not say another word." He was back to his strict, strong, powerful persona, and she knew it would be bad for her to disobey.

As much as he wanted to relieve his aching need, he thought back to how she bad begged him to make her come when he had her on the sofa. It had been such a turn on for this sweet, innocent young catholic woman to be so enraptured with pleasure at his hands that she would plead for it... he wanted that again.

He slid down between her thighs and began kissing each thigh over and over , back and forth. Then he gently kissed her clit, and her entire body jerked in surprise. She began to panic... and closed her eyes, bracing herself for the assault.

He licked up the length of her sex, making her gasp. He began to suck and lick her clit as he slid a finger in her already moist pussy. Within seconds, she was lost. She started grinding her hips to the rhythm of her pleasure, not even aware what she was doing. She was dripping onto the bed, and moaning in between fits of panting. His fingers were sliding in and out slowly but deeply, and his tongue was obviously practiced at handling a clit. He took the sensitive nub gently between his teeth and sucked hard with his lips, flicking his tongue over the tip all the while. She nearly exploded then, so he quickly pulled out.

"Oh, my precious little Katy... not just yet."

"Oh... oh please..." she began to beg without being prompted this time, he smiled and began kissing her all around her pussy, without actually touching it. She squirmed and writhed, desperate for his mouth to be back on her, desperate for him to increase the tempo of his fingers... but he only went slower, and pulled out a finger so that only one remained, slowly in and out, feeding her frenzy but not giving her the friction she desperately needed. She was wound so tightly... she just wanted release.

"Katy... would you like me to fuck you?" His asked in an overly-polite, teasing voice.

She tried to slow her breathing, to bring herself back down from this intense, pleasurable, desperate high that she was riding... but she couldn't. She knew what he wanted. He wanted to fuck her, and he wanted her to ask for it.

She didn't want to give him the satisfaction. How was he able to make her feel so good? Was this normal? She had been given very little information about intercourse... and no one had ever mentioned this. She had been under the impression that pleasure during sex was something only men experienced... men and prostitutes? Not proper ladies... but, oh, god... she needed it so badly. To be filled up. To get some release. She relented quickly.

"Yes, master, please." Her voice sounded foreign to her... husky and laced with desperation.

"Yes what, Katy?" he asked as he moved up the bed, without removing his finger from her cunt.

She closed her eyes, took a breath, and said, "I want you... to take me... please... master..."

Though he probably could have had her on her knees begging and pleading with tears, he was too wild with need himself to wait any longer, so this was all the invitation he needed. He removed his finger; he pressed his weight gently on her body; pulled back to place his hard, throbbing cock at her slick entrance; and then he thrust in hard and deep.

Her eyes flew open and a gasp wracked her body. She grabbed his arms with both hands, clutching on so hard her nails were digging into the flesh and muscle of his biceps. "Ooohhhh" a loud, raw noise rushed through her teeth. It was almost primal.

He stilled for a moment, letting her acclimate to his size and the sensation of him inside her. After the initial pinching pain deep inside her, the pain began to wane and she relaxed a little, loosening the grip on his arms. He waited until he was sure she could handle it, and then he slid out and buried himself in again.

She closed her eyes and moaned at the sensations building inside her. It did hurt, but not as badly as she had expected. She had been sure, on some level, that he would tear her up, and she was relieved to find that her body was made for this... it stretched and accommodated his size, though it was certainly tight. Also, the natural wetness from the overwhelming pleasure he had given her made his dick slide in and out, tight but moist. The initial pain had turned into a dull ache, and the ache was somehow pleasurable.

"You okay?" he asked quietly, with a husky voice. She was surprised he even asked. She nodded, then quickly added "Yes, master," because she didn't want to risk angering him in this position. He smiled, "good girl, Katy." And he began to slide out and thrust in over and over. She closed her eyes and soaked in the amazing sensation. It was spectacular... the now familiar building she had come to know that meant she was going to orgasm was coursing through her body, moving rabidly like a wildfire; but it was different this time. It was deeper, more intense... her entire body was being wound up tight, and she was tingling all over with need and wanton desire.

She started to feel faint, and the captain said, with a small amused smile, "Breath, Katy... don't forget to breath," and she gasped out the breath she had inadvertently been holding in. The pleasure was so deep and intense that she had forgot to breathe!

His thrusting began to increase its pace, and every time he slammed into her it felt deeper somehow. She still wanted more; she needed more. She tilted her pelvis up and began to meet him thrust for thrust, pulling her feet up so that she was holding them high up and had them wrapped around the middle of his back. Her pumping hips and the position of her legs made him go in deeper, and he groaned as he began to lose himself in her. It was so deep, so wet... he had been with whores and women with lots of experience, and none of them had ever felt this good, had never pleased him so well...

The tightening in her body finally reached its peak, and she felt her release close at hand. She felt herself began to quake... her legs stiffened, her toes curled, and she was digging her nails into his arms again. When she finally released, she rode the waves of her orgasm for longer than she even thought possible. Her pussy clenched and spasmed, squeezing his dick tight and at the same time, filling up with warm, wet juices... The intense response of her body to her orgasm instantly pushed him over the edge, and he screamed out his release as she was finishing out hers...

They both began to quiver with the intense aftershocks at the same time, and they began to catch their breath. He pressed his weight against her until he realized she was struggling to breathe.

He rolled off to the side, and pulled her over to him, wrapping his arms around her. This was the first time he had showed her any physical affection, and she stiffened a little, unsure of how to react. But she was so spent and exhausted from their overwhelming encounter that she finally let herself melt into him, and found herself drifting off.

His voice shook her from her sleepy reverie: "The way your body reacted when you came almost makes me wonder if every other woman who has ever came with me was faking it... or just completely inadequate. You can't tell me that wasn't amazing."

She wasn't sure if he expected her to reply or not, and she began to get a bit nervous. His words also made her come back down from her sexual high and realize what had just happened. She had lost her virginity... what did that mean? Was she doomed to hell? And he was right, she couldn't deny that that was the absolute most intense, pleasurable moment in her life... but what did that say about her? He called her his little slut, and up until now she hadn't really believed that she was... but how many times had she lost control of herself at his hands? Did that make her a slut?

"I expect you to do what I say, Katy. I have told you that you are mine, and I meant that. You will make mistakes, and you will be punished sometimes. However, if you work hard, and give yourself to me completely, it will be like this, too. It will be the most intense pleasure you have ever felt... I can take you to places you would never have imagined, baby. And I will. But understand, your punishment today... I was going very easy on you. I know you are new to this. Keep that in mind the next time you think about disobeying me, understand?" (note: the punishment refers to what happened in Katy Chapter 3, the one previous to this)

"Yes, master." Her voice was horse, and her heart was beginning to race. So, Him putting her over his lap and spanking her in the most humiliating manner possible... that was him going easy on her? 'Dear god, what happens the next time I mess up?' she thought.

A few minutes later he heard him softly snoring. She lay nude in his arms, too scared to attempt to move. However... she also felt sated, like a weight had been lifted from her shoulders. She lay there a long time before she finally drifted off to sleep. Despite her anxieties and fears for what the rest of this voyage would hold, she slept deeply and peacefully for the first time in a very long time.

January85
January85
184 Followers