Katy Masturbates in Public

Story Info
Katy masturbates through her panties in public places.
2.8k words
4.13
120.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katy, my beautiful, wonderful, 38 year old wife is what I would call the perfect woman. An absolute Angel during the day and an insatiable, wanton, nymphet at night. She is as comfortable with an apron and frying pan or a bottle of Windex as she is with a snow shovel in the winter or a garden hoe in the spring.

Katy's care and talents when it comes to taking care of the house are exceeded only by her care and talents when it comes to keeping our sex life as exciting as when we first met. Unlike many couples who fall into a rut with the mundane aspects of life, Katy helps to make sure our bedroom (and every other room when the mood hits) remains heated at all times.

On a typical day I am woken with a blow job as Katy take me into her mouth while moving into position to serve me "breakfast", as she calls it, lowering her sweet pussy to my lips. More often than not we have both orgasmed for the first time of the day before we ever get out of bed.

If there is time, we jump into the shower together which always results in sex and our second orgasm. No matter what else life throws at us the rest of the day, no matter how busy we become, we have made certain to make love and enjoy each other first.

If more married couples followed our routine, I'm convinced the divorce rate would be cut by half, at least. When other couples complain about being in a rut, I smile to myself knowing I wouldn't trade our "rut" for anything in the world.

There is only one problem with being accustomed to waking up to the aroma and taste of Katy's sweet honeypot every morning. Business often takes me out of town for days at a time, as I am now, leaving me waking up by myself.

For you coffee drinkers out there, imagine waking up to find you had no coffee, couldn't get any coffee, and realized you couldn't have any coffee for several days. Multiply that feeling by 10 and you'll begin to understand where I'm coming from when I wake up unable to inhale the wonderful aroma of my Katy's sweet pussy.

Sure, I miss the morning blow job a lot, the sex in the shower, the quickies whenever we find time through the day, breaking out the handcuffs and feathers at night, wait...that's another story.

But the one thing that I am absolutely addicted to is Katy's scent. Most days it's the first thing I smell in the morning and the last at night. It's my alcohol, cocaine, and heroine all wrapped in one.

I can get myself off to relieve the tension, of course. Katy and I often masturbate together over the phone or while chatting with each other online when we aren't together. That certainly helps when having to go several days without sex together, but something was still missing and it took me a while to figure out what it was.

During one separation I awoke in the morning and it hit me like a ton of bricks. Subconsciously upon waking, I expect to smell my wife. I finally realized what I was craving so desperately, what was causing me to be so irritable during the day. I wasn't getting MY coffee and without it I couldn't function properly, or at least not happily.

That morning I came up with a solution and called Katy to tell her. At first I believe she thought I was nuts when I asked her to masturbate while wearing her panties and overnight mail them to me. I don't think she liked the idea initially but agreed to do it. That day we masturbated together several times after which she carefully rolled the panties up in several layers of plastic and headed to the post office in the morning to overnight them to me.

The following day I was like a junkie who knew he had a fix on the way, anxiously awaiting the arrival of my package. It didn't come. Didn't come the next day, either. Or the day after that. Katy was getting agitated with me for repeatedly asking if she was certain she'd sent them properly and to the correct address.

The package finally arrived the day before I was to leave. I grabbed it from the front desk and practically ran up to my room and ripped it open. I tore the plastic off and held the panties to my nose, finally smelling...nothing. Katy's pretty silk panties had dried out by the time they got to me. I stuck them in my pocket disappointed, but not deterred. Convinced I was onto something, I knew I'd have to find a solution to this problem before my next trip.

Believing I'd come up with a solution, before my next trip out of town I asked Katy to buy a pair of 100% cotton panties. If she didn't care for the idea before, she really hated it this time.

Katy's wardrobe consists mainly of miniskirts and dresses which she wears year round, wearing panties under them only when necessary. A peek into her panties drawer would reveal dozens of pairs of silky, lacy underwear ranging from pretty to sexy to raunchy.

What you will not find under any circumstances, is a label inside any one of Katy's panties with the word "cotton" on it. She despises cotton. The feel of, the look of, and the fit of cotton just turns her stomach. Did I mention Katy really, really does not like cotton panties? And here I was asking her to buy exactly that. Worse, I wanted her to wear them and even masturbate in them.

Needless to say, Katy was less than enthused when I called from out of town asking if she was wearing her new cotton panties and if she was ready to masturbate in them for me. Dutifully she performed the chore several times that day and even slept in them that night at my request before mailing them in the morning.

This time the panties arrived when expected and the cotton did exactly the job of absorbency as I'd expected it would. For the next two days I had my wife's scent that I craved so much with me when I woke up and when we played together over the phone or net. Unfortunately, I still had 3 days left on my trip when the scent went away. Too quick to have her go buy another pair and start over but long enough that the withdrawals soon returned. I knew I'd be going back to the drawing board before my next trip.

I half expected Katy to quickly tire of this game considering her distaste for cotton panties. But as she is often prone to do, my wonderful wife surprised me one day upon returning from a trip to the mall, informing me she'd picked up a new pair of cotton panties from her favorite clothing store. She was even playful about it, refusing to let me see them so as not to ruin the surprise when she sent them. It wasn't long after that I had to head out of town again.

I absolutely love watching Katy masturbate using a vibrator to massage her clit with a second vibrator or a dildo in her pussy. She'll stare deeply into my eyes while cumming and hold the stare as she slowly removes the dildo and sucks it clean before asking if there is anything else I'd like to put in her mouth.

Katy surprised me again by telling me she had been using her vibrator on her clit through the panties while her other hand was busy doing the same to her pussy lips, ensuring a very wet pair of panties to send me. After a day of this, she surprised me yet again by saying maybe we should do it the following day as well, to make sure they were good and wet. It seemed Katy might just be getting into my new found love of panties, herself.

Katy wore the wet panties to bed and we repeated the process for a second day before again wearing them to bed, packaging them the following morning and shipping them to my latest location.

This time the cotton was much wetter than the last. I could faintly smell them before I even had them completely unwrapped from all the plastic. Included in the package was a silk camisole she'd been wearing while working on the panties, and a handwritten note. My incredible bride thought I might like to use the silky garment to masturbate with while taking in her aroma. Needless to say I had an instant erection and had to call Katy immediately to help me relieve it.

This time the panties lasted four days, the remainder of my trip. Her camisole was covered in my dry cum by the time I arrived home. Undeterred, Katy pulled it on and dragged me to the bedroom.

Katy admitted that at first she didn't get why I liked her wet panties so much and really wasn't into doing it, but while she would never like wearing cotton panties, making them wet for me was starting to turn her on because she knew how much I loved them.

My next trip out of town was unexpected and Katy hadn't been to buy a fresh pair yet. She always insists on buying a special new pair to use for each 'experiment', as we've come to call them. Knowing I would be gone for several days and wanting, Katy promised she'd run to the mall and pick up a pair while I was gone.

The morning Katy told me she'd be going to the mall she had some grocery shopping to do and I couldn't reach her on her cell phone. I had asked her previously if she'd ever masturbated in public before. As we both enjoy public sex I was a little surprised when she told me the thought had never even crossed her mind.

When I couldn't reach her by phone, I sent Katy an email. I knew she'd be shopping at either Macy's or Victoria's secret and asked her to take the panties into the dressing room and masturbate in them right there after buying them. She emailed back that the idea made her very wet and she couldn't wait to do it. By the time I saw the email, she was already at the mall taking care of business.

When we finally hooked up later Katy told me the trip to Macy's was a lot of fun. The store was very crowded being a Saturday afternoon. She'd picked out a pair of panties she could live with (she doesn't like any of them) paid for them, then headed to the dressing room. Admitting she was both nervous and extremely turned on by the whole thing, Katy explained that the dressing room at Macy's has a comfortable seat facing a full length mirror. She stripped completely naked, pulled on the new panties then settled into the seat, watching in the mirror as she pleasured herself.

Being fully aware that Katy is not exactly quiet when she comes, I asked if anyone had realized what she was doing. As far as she knew, nobody noticed or at least didn't say anything, but she was sure at least those close to the dressing rooms could hear her.

Adding the public aspect to our experiment really got Katy into the flow of things. We kept this one going for a full four days until I just couldn't wait anymore and had her send them to me. Over that time, on top of all of our times playing together, she'd gone to the beach to masturbate and did so again in the post office parking lot before taking them off and packaging them to mail.

Arriving overnight these were easily the wettest pair yet. Not only was the crotch soaked in Katy's fluids, but so was most of the ass. I didn't even need to pull them to my nose, as soon as I freed them from the packaging my wife's incredible odor filled the room. I was as intoxicated as I've ever been from any drink and as hard as I could remember being while away from my gorgeous woman.

Katy was anxiously awaiting my call this time, hoping I'd be pleased with my gift. There is no question how happy I was. As we masturbated together it became apparent that Katy was wearing a pair of her silky panties. I asked why she was wearing panties when she didn't have to. She just mumbled something about it being 'different' and started to orgasm. Hearing my wife moan into the phone while cumming pushed me over the edge as well and I was soon filling her silk camisole with my seed. It seemed Katy was enjoying our experiments and their aftermath more and more.

We are again apart, prompting the writing of this story while I have some time to kill. Katy wondered aloud last week where I'd be sending her off to play in public next time. Last night she found out.

Today was the last day of school for the kids so they only had a half day. Realizing this was going to be the last opportunity I'd have for a while to send Katy out to play, I needed to come up with something good. I'd told her previously that at some point I wanted her to insert a vibrator held in place by her panties, turn it on as high as she could stand, then not turn it off until she returned home from somewhere and we masturbated together. Last night she said she needed to go grocery shopping this morning before the kids got home so she wouldn't have to drag them out with her. That was perfect.

Katy wasn't quite as sure but decided to play along. This morning she tested the vibrator to see how it would react while sitting down and standing up as well as while walking. She told me the panties weren't going to hold it securely enough so she would have to wear a spandex leotard over them to secure everything in place.

I was hard as a rock just anticipating what she was about to do so I asked Katy if she wanted to masturbate before she left or if she wanted to wait. Katy said it would be better if we waited to let the anticipation build and I agreed. She pulled on a mini dress over the leotard, turned the vibrator on, told me she loved me but was hoping she wouldn't hate me by the time she got home, and headed off to buy groceries.

It was nearly an hour and a half before I heard from her again. After verifying she had kept the vibrator in and turned on the entire time and that it was still in place and running she put me on hold to take off the dress and leotard. After losing everything except the panties and vibrator Katy quickly informed me that she wasn't waiting any longer for me to suggest she play with her clit. It was clear my baby was in desperate need of relief and whether I joined her or not, she was gonna take care of it.

It didn't take very long at all for either one of us to get off. Katy because she'd been walking around with a vibrator in her pussy for over an hour and me because I'd been thinking about her doing same.

Once she came down from her intense orgasm, Katy explained to me that she'd touched her clit a bit on the drive and strongly considered making use of the bathroom in the store a time or three for relief, but stopped herself because she knew the orgasm would be that much more intense if she waited and she wanted to cum with me. Shopping was difficult and concentrating even more so. She'll be shopping again in a couple of days to pick up the several items that she forgot today thanks to the distraction.

While in the store a friend of Katy's mother stopped her and talked for ten minutes. That was uncomfortable to say the least but she managed to make it through without the older woman suspecting anything. Or, at least she doesn't think the woman suspected anything.

All in all Katy really enjoyed the experience. So much so that she's been horny as hell ever since. Thus far we've masturbated together five times today by my estimation and that doesn't even include her masturbating to orgasm in the ladies room at the restaurant she went for dinner tonight. After getting home from dinner, she was ready again. I stopped writing this story to join her when she got home. There will hopefully be another trip or two to the bathroom this evening, and we'll be masturbating together again for sure once the kids are in bed.

I can hardly wait to receive this experiment. I have a feeling it's going to be a very wet one.