Katy Pees Her Panties

Story Info
Katy and I enjoy some urination fun.
3.5k words
4.32
191.1k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This is not a story for everyone. Katy on occasion indulges my various fetishes that may not appeal to the majority. If tales of urination are not your thing, this story won't be for you.

For those who haven't read our other stories, a bit about us. I'm 40 years old married to the most wonderful woman on earth. My lover, my best friend, my rock, my joy. Katy is all of these things and so much more. She is the perfect woman in mind, body and soul. She's a wonderful mother, a fantastic daughter, an unbelievable wife, and an incredible lover. Katy sees to everyone else's needs before her own and never complains one bit about it.

I could go on for pages about the wonderful attributes my wife possesses, but this is an erotic literature forum so I'll try to limit my bragging to her talents in the bedroom.

When I was first courting Katy, she was no virgin by any stretch. She'd had her fair share of wild times, though I'm not sure they adequately prepared her for meeting me. Katy lovingly refers to me as a pervert who stalked her until I had her. I prefer to think of it as sexually adventurous and which of us was the more aggressive pursuer is still open to debate as far as I'm concerned.

During those early days, I'd often bring up one sexually taboo topic or another to gauge her reaction to it. She'd always claim I was trying to shock her or scare her off but it wasn't going to work because she already knew I was a pervert and she fell in love with me anyhow, so I was just stuck with her. I don't think "stuck" is the word I'd use. I couldn't ask for a more compatible partner.

During one of the early conversations, I broached the subject of urination incorporated into sex play. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not the least bit into wild golden showers, human toilets, or the like. It's not that I particularly enjoy the taste of pee or get a kick out of peeing on someone, either. For me it's the shared intimacy of what is generally a very private action. Perhaps the most private. How many couples have been married for 50 years without ever seeing their partner urinate? I'd imagine it's quite a large number. The thought of watching anyone else pee does nothing for me as it's not the action itself, but the shared intimacy that turns me on.

I broached the subject delicately, forewarning her I had a kink she might find disgusting and hesitated before finally admitting that the thought of her peeing through her panties was a turn on for me. Katy laughed a bit, telling me that after the lead up I gave it, she was expecting something much worse. She readily told me that it wasn't something she'd ever thought of in a sexual way and the idea of it didn't turn her on in the least, but it also wasn't repulsive to her and she didn't see any reason why she wouldn't indulge me some night after a few drinks.

I knew for sure I had a keeper at that point. This is how Katy approaches every crazy sexual idea I have. As long as it's not likely to end in an arrest and doesn't involve pain, she'll try just about anything I come up with whether it appeals to her immediately or not. Now, she has certain limits that I know to respect, but for the most part she's up for anything I can conjure up.

We are too often apart from each other, as business takes me out of town fairly regularly. For a couple as highly sexed as Katy and I are, being away for even a few days can be trying. As I've written previously, waking up to the scent of Katy's pussy and a morning blow job is something one definitely gets used to and doesn't want to give up even for a day or two, let alone a week or more.

During the times we are apart we make the best of it. To keep each other aroused we frequently masturbate together either on the phone or over the net. It was during one of these separations that I first talked Katy into a little urination play. I thought it would be better to start slow, and with me not actually there to witness it. She would still be performing my request without the initial uneasiness of doing it in front of me.

I asked Katy around noon to not use the rest room again until 11pm when we would meet together online to masturbate with full bladders before relieving ourselves. Aside from the discomfort issues, I thought this a rather tame way to incorporate urination into our play for the first time. Katy knew where I was heading with it and readily agreed.

We spoke frequently during the day, teasing each other about not peeing and the difficultly of holding it as the day progressed. When the appointed time came we were both to masturbate to orgasm before urinating. The pressure on our bladders while masturbating heightened the experience for both of us, though we were both relieved when it was over and we could finally empty our bladders. Although the actual urination was secondary and only indirectly related to our orgasms, this was the first time I introduced Katy into incorporating piss play into our sex life.

The next opportunity to take the pee games a little further happened as a matter of circumstance, rather than anything I had planned. I was again away and as I often did, I asked Katy to insert a vibrator into her pussy as she went about her daily routine.

This is another game we often play to great success. Katy has an incredible amount of willpower, and I of course routinely try to push that to the outer limits. It's a cat and mouse game we play that neither of us wants to give in.

I have Katy insert the vibrator, she is not allowed to remove it until we both cum together and she's not to cum until one of us just can't take it anymore and decides it's time to get off. Katy gets incredibly wet and horny with a vibrator inside of her, but she needs clitoral stimulation to actually orgasm so as long as she isn't touching herself, she's in a perpetual state of horny need.

Typically at about the half hour mark she's asking me if I'm ready to masturbate yet. Pfft, I know at that point she's just starting to get revved up and blow the idea off. At the one hour mark she's usually starting to talk a little sexier, trying to coax me into playing. When we've hit ninety minutes Katy is generally visibly disheveled and getting close to losing all control. Before two hours hits, she almost always gives in and announces she's going to rub her clit and cum whether I join her or not. We both end up having intense orgasms as a result. We played this game once while she was actually at a cookout with about 60 people, but that's a story for another day.

One morning while I was out of town Katy was going about her business with the vibrator inside of her as I'd requested. At seventy five minutes she announced she wasn't going to make it much longer. I looked at the time and said I knew she could last at least another thirty minutes if not forty five. That is when without realizing the opening she was giving me, Katy unwittingly said

"I can't wait that long, I've been drinking a lot of coffee and need to pee!"

Instant light bulb. I laughed and told Katy to have another cup of coffee as I had something in mind for her. She did as I requested and we talked dirty to each other for a bit. At an hour forty five minutes Katy announced she couldn't take either anymore. That she absolutely had to cum so she go pee. She wasn't shocked when I directed her to go stand in the bathtub and do both simultaneously. I wanted her to pee with the vibrator inside of her while she rubbed her clit to orgasm. Since we were chatting online and not over the phone, she had to excuse herself and step away from the computer to go complete her task.

When Katy returned about twenty minutes later she was quite coy. This happens whenever the discussion turns to something that embarrasses her to talk about. I say she makes me pull teeth to get information at such times, she says she'd rather get teeth pulled.

I asked her if she'd cum and peed at the same time.

"Yes"

I then asked if she'd kept the vibrator in.

"Yes, I did"

I asked if she liked it.

"It was ok"

Now we were getting somewhere. She didn't hate it.

I asked again if she enjoyed herself and she elaborated just a little bit.

"It was ok, but don't expect it every day. It's not something I'd do if you didn't ask."

Finally, the twenty four thousand dollar question. I asked Katy if she would do it again.

"Yes, if you wanted me to, I would do it again."

That was music to my ears. We'd taken the next step and directly incorporated urination into our sex games. Katy played coy, and certainly hadn't admitted to loving it, or anything close, but telling me she'd do something again is her way of saying she enjoyed herself. Believe me, if Katy doesn't like something, she has no trouble letting me know.

Now I knew that with the correct amount of planning and aided by a little wine, Katy was likely to be receptive to incorporating pee play into a love making session together. She had warmed up to the idea of peeing and having an orgasm at the same time and was willing to continue our games so I came up with an idea.

We had an entire Saturday to ourselves. No kids. No obligations to be anywhere or do anything. Just a leisurely day together. After sleeping in a bit longer than usual followed by our usual 69 "breakfast" as Katy calls it, we spent the remainder of the morning doing a little yard work and a few household chores we'd put off far too long.

Around two O'clock we called it a day, took a seat on the patio, and opened a couple of beers. I asked Katy if she was up for a game of desperation. She just looked at me quizzically as I explained the rules were neither of us could use the restroom until we just could not hold it any longer. Whichever of us gave in first had to be the others sex slave for the rest of the night. Figuring there really was no way to lose such a game, Katy readily agreed. My plan was in motion, now I just had to outlast her. Not an easy feat.

After a couple of hours of lounging around and a few more beers I got up to take a shower. Katy said we should take one together to make sure the other didn't pee while in there but I refused, telling her I had other things in store and if we showered together we'd end up peeing and fucking right then and there, ruining my plans. She pouted, but promised she wouldn't pee while showering as long I promised the same. Of course I promised.

After showering I drew Katy a bubble bath and sent her to relax for a bit while I prepared dinner. Once she was in the tub I laid out a pair of red cotton panties with white hearts on them, along with a black satin camisole decorated with white stars all over it. Katy hates cotton but I love the color contrast of these two pieces on her.

While Katy relaxed in the tub I prepared a candle lit dinner and poured us a couple of glasses of wine. Drinking always gets Katy a bit horny, but wine drives her absolutely wild. She doesn't drink it much as it always results in a terrible hangover, but while she's drinking it she is as horny as any woman has ever been. When Katy sees me open a bottle of wine, she knows I have plans for a somewhat kinky night in store.

About the time I finished putting dinner on the table, lit the candles and turned out the lights, Katy emerged from the bathroom saying "Uhg, did ya have to make me wear cotton?"

I know Katy absolutely despises cotton intimates, but I had an ulterior motive for them on this night. She quickly got over her cotton complaints when her eyes found the romantic dinner I'd prepared.

Katy smiled when she saw the wine and said, "Someone thinks he's going to win our little bet. Don't be so sure of yourself."

We enjoyed a leisurely meal, staring lovingly into each others eyes and finishing off the bottle of wine. Katy cringed a bit when I uncorked the second bottle, reminding me to make certain she took two Tylenol before going to sleep. I grabbed our glasses and led my beautiful bride to the bearskin rug in front of our fireplace.

We talked and snuggled for about an hour while drinking down the second bottle. A couple of times, when I was gently caressing her hardened nipples through the camisole, Katy breathlessly whispered to me that we should go use the bathroom then head to the bed. On each occasion I asked if she was giving up, but she stiffened back up and said hell no.

To her credit, Katy hung in longer than I thought she would. Typically beer and, especially, wine go right through her. I knew the pressure on her bladder must be immense.

When I got up to get a third bottle of wine, Katy finally caved saying, "I give. You win. I'll be your sex slave and do anything you want for the rest of the night, but I need to PEE!"

I just smiled, pulled our blindfold out of my pocket and told her to turn around. Katy laughed that I was so confident about winning, I'd already planned and prepared for my prize. After blindfolding her, I led Katy to our bed and secured her wrists and ankles to the head and foot boards in spread eagle fashion. We often play light bondage games so this came as no surprise to Katy.

She just groaned and asked, "You're gonna make me pee the bed? You realize we have to sleep in it tonight, right?"

Fully expecting to win our bet I had prepared ahead of time. While Katy was in the bath I'd put down a layer of plastic under the bed sheet and a couple of bath towels under the bed which I now retrieved and arranged underneath Katy's ass.

"Hm. Seems you've thought of everything." Katy cooed at me.

Katy informed me she really had to go, so I told her to let loose whenever the urge hit her. I grabbed the feather off of the night stand and proceeded to tickle her in hopes of urging her along so I could watch her pee in her cotton panties out of sheer desperation. Katy was quickly frustrated. She told me she was trying to go, but she couldn't while knowing I was watching her and pleaded with me to let her up long enough to use the restroom. I reminded her that she was the sex slave tonight, and that I would be calling the shots. I told her the arrangement was whoever decided they needed to go first was the loser of the game and it wasn't my fault she wasn't able to go.

I pulled Katy's camisole up above her lovely 34C's and gently sucked a nipple into my mouth while lightly running my fingertips up and down her body. I moved my way down Katy's body with soft kisses while continuing the fingertip treatment on the inside of her thighs. When I reach her mid-section, I put a bit of pressure on Katy's bladder in an effort to help her relieve herself.

As I kissed my way down further, sucking Katy's clit through the cotton, she announced that she was finally peeing. I ran two fingers gently up and down her pussy lips outside of the material as the cotton slowly showed signs of liquid penetrating it. She was only managing a dribble, but I knew Katy would soon be in free flow. Pulling the top of her panties to the side just enough to tongue her clit, I continued to run my fingers across the wet fabric as the intensity of Katy's flow increased.

Just as Katy was finally letting go completely I pulled the cotton further away from her pussy and alternated sucking her clit and licking her pussy lips. It took Katy what seemed like ten minutes to fully unload her bladder as I licked her to orgasm. I desperately needed to pee myself by this point but knew that would be near impossible with a rock hard erection.

When Katy finally finished I pulled her panties completely to the side, spread her lips and slid my hard cock completely inside her. With my face drenched from her pee and with still a bit of it in my mouth I kissed Katy deeply while holding still inside of her pussy and waiting for my own flow to begin. For those of you who have tried to pee with a hard on, you know this is not an easy task. With your dick buried inside of a warm pussy, it becomes even more difficult and required a lot of concentration on my part to get it going.

When I was finally able to start peeing, I slowly began to slide in and out of Katy's soaked pussy. After I finished peeing inside of her, I picked up the pace greatly and fucked Katy until shooting deep inside of her. Katy moaned as I pulled out of her and my cum and pee combined poured from her pussy. She had been on the brink of another orgasm when I came and was a tad disappointed. I told her a good slave cleans up after sex and lowered my half hard dick to her lips. Katy greedily sucked me into her mouth to clean our combined fluids and jerked involuntarily when she felt my tongue touch her clit.

No matter what the problem may be or how pissed she may be at me at the time, if I can manage to get Katy's legs spread long enough to get my tongue on her clit, all cares are forgotten. The tricky part is getting her legs open when she's pissed.

At this moment in time she was far from pissed at me, she was just disappointed that I'd cum before she had another orgasm. Considering the mess her pussy was at that point, it shocked her a bit to feel my tongue licking her clit but turned her on so much she was shaking in orgasm very quickly. I was again hard, but wanted to clean Katy up. She'd been such a trooper going through with my kinky plan that I couldn't bring myself to make her lay on the wet towels and bed sheet any longer.

I released Katy from her binds on the bed before re securing her hands behind her back. With her blindfold still in tact, I led Katy to the shower and proceeded to wash my beautiful bride. Taking special care to be sure to get her shaved pussy completely clean, the shower head sent her to a series of involuntarily mini orgasms. After I was satisfied we were both sufficiently cleaned I had Katy get on her knees and give me a blow job. I looked lovingly at my wife as she sucked me deep into her mouth, arms handcuffed behind her back and wearing a blindfold, trusting me completely and giving her all to pleasure me. I thought of what we'd just done and again realized just how lucky I was to have Katy.

After she swallowed every drop of my cum, I removed Katy's cuffs and blindfold and handed her two Tylenol. We removed the plastic from the bed and put on a new sheet before crawling in for the night. Katy laid her head on my chest, a position she often likes to fall asleep in, as I asked her how it was.

"ok"

I asked if she enjoyed it at all.

"It was ok, but don't expect it every day"

Finally I asked if she'd do it again.

"Yes, if you wanted me to, I would." She then paused for a moment before adding, "But next time I want YOU to be the one handcuffed to the bed!"

I think I might just have to lose our next bet.