Katy Perry Enslaves Taylor Swift Pt. 03

Story Info
Katy Perry turns Taylor Swift into her tour slave.
811 words
3.03
43.4k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katy sighed in disappointment as she climbed off her slave. Taylor started taking deep breaths, trying to get over the horrible stench of Katy's farts, but she was too afraid to try to get away again; instead, she obediently remained on the bed.

Katy picked up Taylor's discarded panties off the floor and brought them back to her. "You really need to learn that being my slave is so much easier when you do what I say," she said angrily as she grabbed her slave by the chin. "Open your fucking mouth!" She screamed.

Taylor started shaking with fear as she opened her mouth for her Goddess while trying to apologize.

"Too late, bitch." Katy spit directly into Taylor's mouth, then shoved the worn panties in there. "You could have just sniffed. Now you have no choice, and you have to taste your nasty fucking panties too!" Katy said as she grabbed a length of rope and started tying Taylor's arms to her sides once more.

Taylor screamed into her dirty gag and tried to resist being tied up, but she was too weak. Once she was bound again, Katy sat back down on her face.

"Hey, don't blame me for having such a gross gag, they're your panties after all!" She laughed, then let out a long, wet-sounding fart. "Ew, that one was really nasty, you better make sure I don't smell any of it!" Taylor could only respond with a pathetic moan.

"You really are a useless bitch, aren't you? You're not sniffing hard enough!" Katy started to pinch her slave's nipples, causing her to scream into her gag. "I don't care if it hurts, just do your fucking job!" She said, letting out another fart. Taylor started sniffing loudly, hoping it would make her Goddess stop torturing her.

Katy's head turned as she heard a knock on her door. "Miss Perry, you're scheduled to be on stage in about 30 minutes," said the female voice from outside.

Taylor yelled into the gag once more, hoping the person outside could hear, but to no avail, while Katy just laughed. "Don't be silly slave, she's my assistant. She's definitely not going to save you."

Katy stood up and untied her slave. "Now you're going to need to be a really good girl for me. If you do everything I tell you, and don't try to run away, this will be so much easier. Please don't make me punish you, okay?" She asked with a smile.

Taylor stared up at her captor with fear, but submissively nodded her head in agreement. Katy forced Taylor's mouth open, pulled out the saliva-soaked panties, then started rubbing them into her slave's hair. "Ew, these are so nasty!" She laughed. "Put them back on!"

Taylor got up and shamefully started to pull the sopping wet underwear up her legs as Katy got dressed in her flashy silver concert outfit.

"Goddess, do I really need to go out like this?" Taylor asked, feeling more embarrassed about being naked as Katy got fully dressed.

"Of course you do, slave. Don't ask any more dumb questions, alright? Now get on your knees and crawl after me!" Katy demanded as she quickly walked out of the bus, forcing her slave to hurry to keep up with her.

As soon as they exited the bus, the eyes of every crew member were on Taylor and her nearly naked body. None of them seemed concerned for her, in fact, some of them started snickering and taking pictures of the spectacle. She blushed and hung her head low as she pathetically crawled behind her Goddess, hoping not to attract attention.

But Katy had other plans. She abruptly stopped in her tracks and squatted down, her shiny silver panties almost in Taylor's face. "Show my crew what a good ass kisser you are, bitch!" She loudly announced.

This prompted even more laughter from the crew. Taylor could hardly believe that Katy would take it this far, but she knew it was too late to get out of this. Taylor puckered her lips and started planting kisses all over Katy's big ass. She could hear shocked gasps as the crowd realized just how badly Katy had broken her.

"Keep your phones recording, she can do much more than this!" Katy teased before farting in Taylor's face.

Taylor's face felt red hot, she couldn't even imagine a more embarrassing situation. It really did seem like the whole crew was recording her. And they were cheering for Katy, encouraging her abusive and torturous games.

She shoved her face deeper into Katy's ass and sniffed as hard as she could, until the nasty smell dissipated.

"Thank you Goddess Katy for your amazing fart," she said shamefully as everyone laughed.

"This is going to be the best concert ever!" Katy said as she set back to walking backstage.