Katy Perry, Her Ladyship Ch. 01

Story Info
Katy becomes a lady of refinement.
5.5k words
4.16
13.8k
19
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

Note- This is totally fiction and does not mirror any actual event or events. It's just my reimagining her life if it had taken a left turn.

xxx

Every American girl loves an English accent, right? Every American girl also dreams of being a fairy princess, correct? Katy Perry was no different. Coming out of a failed marriage, albeit to an English stallion, and facing up to what seemed a failed music career, Katy had acted.

Taking the example set by Meghan Markle and her dream engagement to Royalty, Katy had fortunately turned the head of an extremely wealthy English aristocrat, the Marquees of Crumpet, and had married him in a whirlwind romance. Having sold her Beverly Hills abode for a cool seven million and severed her record contract, the vivacious blonde had relocated to rural Kent.

x

Her new palatial home was a stone building with ivy beginning to grow on the exterior. Hundreds of years old, it had been passed down through each generation of the affluent family. The estate stood in magnificent surroundings, tall hedges, beautifully cut grass lawns, and a large pond. Tennis courts and stables were in the rear of the main building which comprised of a dozen bedrooms and bathrooms. A large dining hall with an ornate table that could seat twelve sat just off a well stocked library. The favourite room of Katy's was the master bedroom, located on the second floor. It contained a king size bed, furniture, wardrobe and fireplace. A wall consisted of just a mirror that gave the impression the room was twice as big.

The only snag in the deal was her new spouse, Henry, affectionately referred to by her as Pumpy, he was a doddery octogenarian. He was sweet and affectionate, and very generous and had showered the awestruck American with sheer extravagance. Surviving his late wife by twenty years he had missed female company and had travelled the world to escape the humdrum world of the English countryside.

Katy was still only thirty and in her prime, looks wise and sexually. Russell Brand and she would regularly make love every night of the week, and she had missed that part of her relationship greatly. Pumpy had tried his very best, and Katy had given him the most fun he had experienced in the bedroom for years. It was just his stamina had deserted him and he could only manage a token sex life for his young bride. Despite that he remained magnanimous and allowed Katy free reign to do whatever she desired, so long as she remained married to him.

Urged on by her new spouse Katy had cultivated an authoritative air about her in line with her new status as her Ladyship. Especially when it came to the staff of the estate. Famously the English domestic service were committed, discreet and displayed an unwavering loyalty as they went about their duties. The staff here were no different and were of a high calibre.

x

Katy had settled quickly into her role as Marchioness and it was clear to all who was boss. Now sporting a bob of blonde hair, similar to Robin Wright in 'House of Cards,' Katy looked elegant and graceful. Seated in the back seat of the big £250,000 Rolls Royce Wraith motor car she observed her chauffeur, Martin Bates.

"Almost home, my Lady." He spoke in his educated accent.

"Thank you Bates."

"Please call me master, Milady."

"Master Bates? Are you quite sure?" Katy managed to stifle a giggle.

As the ravishing creature spoke Bates stole a quick glimpse in his rear view mirror. Having just returned from a formal party in central London, Katy had dressed in a classic long evening designer gown in red. The floor length dress had a sweetheart bodice with a daring plunging V neckline. Bold straps draped over her creamy shoulders and framed the open back. She had crossed her long, tapered left leg that was bared from the thigh high slit down her left side. The aroused driver tried to avert his gaze as the dress rode back and he eyed several inches of tantalising upper white thigh.

"Will you require me any further tonight, Milady?"

Bates parked outside the main entrance of the mansion and opened the car door. Katy stepped out and smoothed out the dress. As if in slow motion he watched her exit the car and got a good eyeful of her succulent 32D breasts as they pushed out proudly. He could also distinctly hear the whisper of her inner thighs as they rubbed together under the elegant gown.

"I think not, my husband will have the butler to attend to his needs, I'll be fine. You may retire for the night."

Katy gripped her purse in her right hand as she came to within an inch of the uniformed man. He felt a frisson of excitement when he looked into her grey blue eyes with the long, sweeping lashes and silver blue shadow. Expensive earrings dangled from her lobes and twinkled in the lighted driveway. Her bee stung lips widened into a warm smile, and as he watched her totter off on her red four inch heels he leered at her perfect derriere. How could those cheeks be so separate?

x

Katy joined her dapper little husband, the Marquees, in the dining hall. He sat in a large armchair and contemplated his glass of Port.

"Enjoyable evening, my love?" He said as the butler, Charles, helped him up.

"So, so. Glad to be home. Are you going up?"

"Yes, pussycat, it's been a long day."

"I'll catch you up."

The pair of men left and Katy poured a glass of Sherry and sat in the same chair that Pumpy had vacated. She closed her eyes and relaxed, relishing the silence of the late hour. Just then she thought she heard sounds coming from the library next door.

"Now who else could be up?" She wondered as the clock on the mantel struck twelve.

She rose from the chair and walked to the adjoining door to listen in curiosity. Sure enough she could make out voices. A male and a female.

"It's amazing! Oh my, fuck me, fuck me. Fuck your little slut, make me cum. Give it to me, I'm such a dirty whore, ugh!"

Katy took a deep breath and opened the heavy door slightly to investigate. There, bent over a large oak table was the housemaid, Alice. Her dark midi dress was rucked halfway up her back, and her white panties were down by her flat heeled shoes. Behind her with his trousers around his ankles, his hands on the young woman's hips, was master Bates. In the low light of the grand room Katy could just about see his generous erection ram in and out of Alice who gripped onto the edge of the table, knuckles whitened.

"That's right you bitch, take my cock!"

The youthful valet was on tiptoe and was clearly having a ball as he fucked the shit out of the maid. Katy, being a horny slut herself sucked her lower lip as her eyes grew wide at the erotic sight. Without thinking her left hand found the thigh slit of her gown and snaked inside to her fine silk panties. She cupped her pussy and squeezed her mound hard as the hushed cries of the rutting couple echoed throughout the high ceilinged room.

"Give me that cock, lover." sobbed Alice.

Should she intervene? Katy had started out being assertive with the staff and needed to nip this sort of thing in the bud. Besides, the more she looked on, the more she wanted a piece of the action herself.

"AHEM!" She opened the door abruptly and strode in on her high heels.

"OH, SHIT!" Uttered the guilty valet as he disengaged from an equally startled maid who drew her dress down and her underwear up.

Katy deliberately let her gaze linger on the stiff wood of the embarrassed man who vainly fought to stuff his rigid cock back inside his pants. The ex pop Queen grinned as he failed miserably.

"My Lady! I...that is...we..."

"Yes, quite, in the library no less!"

Katy walked to the expensive looking three seat leather sofa and sat down, raising her Sherry glass to her crimson lips.

"Alice, you may be excused, and we shall have to talk about this tomorrow."

The maid curtsied and ran off sobbing, leaving a very flustered valet.

"You, come here."

Young Bates half crept, half hobbled to where his mistress sat and watched, heartily amused by his obvious discomfort.

"Stand up straight man!"

He did so and his trousers fell around his ankles and left him with a throbbing hard on and nowhere to put it.

"Are you in the habit of fucking the female members of the staff other than in your room?"

Bates covered his naked groin with cupped hands and shook his head.

"No My Lady, only I just, that is when, or rather why, I saw you..."

"Oh, you were turned on by me, and you just had to make out with someone. Tell me, is she any good?"

"The answer is yes and no. Alice is alright in bed, and yes you are sensational."

Boldly he stood tall and put his hands on his hips and let his seven inch boner poke up defiantly. His thighs and calves were particularly developed, a former athlete? He had a mop of straw coloured hair that came to the top of his brows, and very light lashes.

"If the Marquees were to find out what do you suppose his reaction would be?"

Katy looked straight into his baby blue eyes and his cock bobbed up and down as if powered by two Energizer batteries.

"I imagine he would be most displeased and I would be instantly dismissed."

"Quite. Now the question is, do I tell him or not?"

"Please, Milady, if there is anything I can do to dissuade you."

"Tut, he need never know, as long as you fuck me right here, right now."

"It would be my pleasure." He answered relieved.

Katy nodded in silence and leaned forward and pulled the man closer to her seat. Taking the thick organ in her left hand she gave it a tentative rub up and down. Hot and stiff to the touch, Katy felt her senses heighten as she scrutinised the pink red top. Bates closed his eyes in bliss when her pursed lips enveloped his swollen crown, and he quickly undid his tie and shed his jacket. His nervous fingers fumbled with the buttons of his crisp white shirt until he wrenched it off his muscled chest that was covered with fine downy hair.

"Nice body, work out much?"

"No, I like to swim."

Katy paused then went down on him again, nice and slow. He was rock hard and she took her time licking the tip of his prick and swirling around the shiny cock head. Enjoying herself immensely Katy traced tiny patterns up and down the veiny shaft, first the underside and then both sides in turn. She was going to like this inside her cunt very much.

"You Americans sure know how to suck cock." He said in admiration.

It helps having an adorable piece of meat, thought the blonde as she bathed his organ in copious amounts of saliva. He was certainly a welcome change from poor old Pumpy. Now with half of his length in her mouth she moved back and forth, one hand at his root, the other rubbing her hot pussy. Considerably horny, the pop Queen stopped her oral attack and raised her head, a thin strand of spit attached to his knob.

"Bates, remove my dress." She ordered as she got up.

With her back to him the humble valet took a big gulp and drew the right strap of the scarlet gown over Katy's right shoulder, then very calmly the left. He inhaled her intoxicating perfume, a mix of fresh cut exotic flowers invaded his nostrils as he tugged the gown hard with a single jerk. Her splendid cleavage spilled out as the front lowered, and her top of her ass cheeks emerged rudely and inviting.

"Nice work."

Katy felt the cool air of the large room against her silky skin as she stepped out of the dress and stood to a tall six feet. Bates continued and hooked his trembling fingers in the elastic at the top of her silk panties. He felt his knob pulse with an aching desire to ravish the voluptuous creature as he pulled down over her full and rounded buttocks. She turned to face him and he got his first stunning view of her vaginal slit, clearly moist on her pouty labia.

"Lick my pussy."

Bates nodded and took a deep breath of her sweet female aroma from her parted thighs. He eagerly dropped to his knees on the lush carpet and blew hot air on her smooth and flat belly. Then he dared to press his lip on the pale white flesh of her Mons pubis, making the cock stiffening beauty to let out a soft sigh. His face vanished between her upper thighs and planted dozens of kisses on her quivering cunt, depositing little bubbles of spit in the wake.

"Keep that up and I may very well cum now."

Katy looked down at the sandy topped head at her loins and gasped as his snake of a tongue flicked out at her clitoris. A ripple of pleasure went coursing through her like electric as he held her buttocks in a tight grip. His searing tongue flicked here, jabbed there with an unrelenting frenzy. Her hands went to her large and natural boobs and pressed them in the palms of her hands.

"Ooohhhh!" Came her throaty cry as his teeth nibbled her hard nub, his middle digit deep up inside her quim.

"Yes, yes, yes!" She groaned loudly, her hips rocking uncontrollably.

"I'm sorry, Milady, but unless we fuck now I'm gonna cum on the carpet."

Katy understood and reclined horizontally on the leather seat, grinding her posterior into the sofa, panting in heat. With a surprising boldness Bates draped her lithe legs over his shoulders and the blonde pressed her heels onto his broad back. With his hands on her waist they locked eyes for a long second, then she nodded and his cock head came to her damp entrance.

"Do it," she demanded, yearning to put the fire out in her juicy cunt.

His butt reared back and then slammed forward and her pussy surrendered its pink inner to his rampant prick. With no time to wallow in the sublime penetration, Katy was fucked without mercy. Long and deep strokes of the mans manhood rammed her body back into the leather hard. Bates had his hands everywhere enjoying the exquisite beauty of the American.

"Fuck, I'm soooo wet!"

Indeed with the steady thrusting of his seven stiff inches of meat inside of her pussy, squishy sounds abounded from the couple as they mashed against each other. Katy's whole body shook under his tight grip, and her legs ended up beside her head as her ass raised up off the seat.

"Faster." She cried as she squirmed on the leather.

Katy thrilled to the mans measured thrusts. He was a simple wham bam, thank you ma'am type but she was glad to get laid by a younger man. She could sense her spasms begin, heralding an orgasm, and she suddenly burst out in song! This was something she had learned from her time with Russell, it made her mind focus and relax her body for the onset of her climax.

"Baby, you're a firework, come on and show me what you're worth," she chirped to the bemusement of her lover atop her.

"Shall I cum inside you? Or not?" He asked as she sang her hit 'Firework.'

With his end fast approaching Bates quickened his pace and pounded into her with rapid fire thrusts. Katy opened her lust filled blue grey eyes and gave him a look of approval.

"Yes, shoot your cum in me, I'm protected."

Her great breasts heaved and her feet kicked to and fro in her red heels. She squealed in a high pitched voice as his hot semen spurted from his pulsating cock and deposited in her molten cunt. As he filled her and turned her pussy into a sticky mess, Katy shuddered as her own climax hit in a series of waves through her entire being. He pulled out, letting his hose drip down her crack, then rammed in again.

They laid there motionless glued together as they slowly recovered, then she tapped the valet on the shoulder and he rolled off.

"That will be all, master Bates. And remember, say nothing to no one."

Katy gathered her things and padded to the dining hall with a sexy roll of her hips leaving the spent man speechless.

xxx

The Marquees rose early and had breakfast leaving Katy asleep in the king size bed. At around noon, Pumpy returned with another and gently roused his sleeping beauty.

"Pussycat, wake up my dear."

He shook her shoulder gently and she opened her eyes and sat up. Katy slept in the raw and as she sat up against a wall of pillows her D cup boobs hung heavy above the bed covers.

"I have young Alice with me, you wish to see her."

Katy brushed her bangs from right to left with a sweep of her palm and looked closely at the girl who hung her head. In her dark midi dress with white collar and apron she now looked prim and proper, as opposed to being fucked over a table with her underwear around her ankles. Alice raised her eyes and blushed as her brown eyes remained fixed on the bared, ample bosom of the ex singer.

"Is master Bates your boyfriend?"

"No, My Lady, we just have fun now and again." The girl nervously toyed with her curly chestnut coloured hair.

Henry sat across the bedroom with a blanket on his lap and perused his Times newspaper.

"I've had a discreet word with our naughty valet and I'm prepared to let the matter rest."

Alice visibly relaxed and looked at his Lordship who remained engrossed in his paper.

"It's just between ourselves, don't worry. Tell me, do you find Bates attractive?"

"I suppose."

"Do you find ME attractive?"

As she spoke the alluring American let her left leg emerge from the sheets, bending it at the knee, and sprawled languidly on the sheets.

"Yes, I do, I love your music."

The girl smiled as she hummed the melody of 'I kissed a girl.'

"How sweet, and have you ever?"

"What?" Alice furrowed her brow.

"Kissed a girl?"

"I had a close friend when I was in University, we did some things."

Henry peered over the top of his spectacles, his interest piqued, then pretended to read.

"Tell me more."

"Well I roomed with a girl named Dorothy and we would, at least on occasion she might..."

"Tell you what, don't tell me in words, SHOW me."

With that Katy threw the bed covers from her naked form. Alice stared at the big breasts, high and creamy white, two perfect hemispheres of flesh. Her smooth shaven pussy seemed to pout at the apex of her parted thighs. Katy put her hand behind her head and indicated with her index finger.

"Go ahead, strip."

At twenty one years of age, the housemaid was in the prime of her youth, as evidenced when she stepped out of her dress and stood in bra and panties. Blessed with high cheekbones and flawless skin Alice trembled slightly as she proceeded to remove her underwear.

"Why, you're quite pretty. I see how Bates might desire you."

Perky tits jutted out from a slim figure, the nipples bursting out shamelessly. Her neatly trimmed pussy with very pink labia looked inviting to Katy, especially when her keen eye noticed the gleam of moisture that dappled the lips.

"Come closer."

"But, his Lordship, he can see!"

"Don't mind him, he's reading the Times."

Alice approached the large bed and Katy ran one hand down the youthful swell of her belly, edging lower to the luscious pussy. The younger fell onto the bed and was gathered up in welcome arms. The brunette moaned happily as eager hands wandered over her ripe body, and she shivered in response to hungry lips that kissed her pointy nipples. Katy kissed each nipple firmly and sensuously peppered them with tiny nips that sent a tingle of appreciation through her own loins.

"Hold your legs apart."

Alice complied and Katy dropped her face to the aromatic offered pussy and licked it up and down. The English girl laid flat on her back and lifted her hips up willingly. Katy used her tongue and fingers in a double whammy and pleasured the adorable girl with savage intent.

"Oh, that's so nice."

Katy put both her hands under the cute rump of the girl and held the soft cheeks apart, then swiped her tongue in a long arc from anus to clitoris. Alice shook on the bed, totally subversive to her mistress, her cunt a sopping wet mess. The dark haired girl achieved a mini orgasm as she was lapped at like as if by a puppy.

Katy rolled over and Alice leapt up and pawed at the massive globes of flesh that flopped out over the ribcage of the sexy American. As Katy had her tits sucked she glanced over at Pumpy, wondering if he was observing. The eighty year old was indeed wanking his stick under his blanket, which rose and fell as he pumped his fist.

123z
123z
822 Followers
12