Katy Perry, Her Ladyship Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have always wished that I had been born a man, I adore young women, my burning desire is to fuck them each and every day."

Katy puffed out air as she looked at the six inch rigid pvc dildo that poked up from the harness of nylon that was attached to the Countess at the waist and thighs. She was busy turning her right hand along the black rod from the root up to the engorged false head.

"Look, it even has balls!" Noted Emma.

"I find the two of you most alluring, and I would be flattered if you would indulge me in some playful frolics. Are you game?"

Katy Perry turned to her English friend who had already stripped her boob tube off and stood naked in just her shoes. Just over five feet four she looked adorable with her perky medium sized tits all pointy and hard nipples.

"How many glasses of wine did you have exactly?" Said a bemused Katy.

"Come on, remember what we discussed earlier about how we girls deserve sexual satisfaction." Said an excited Emma.

"Splendid! Here my dear, make me wet."

Norma Stitz held the obscene looking dildo out and Emma stretched her mouth open and closed her thin lips around the head. The Countess pushed and pulled the false cock as if fucking the girls mouth. The English girl was on her knees, hands on the older woman's thighs as she bobbed her head up and down, her oh so cute bottom shuddering slightly.

"Yes, make it nice and wet so I can fuck your little beaver."

The sight of the merry couple on the lush carpet was extremely erotic and Katy came around and pulled her dress down over her hips. She stepped out of her white panties and rubbed her moistening cunt. Tottering on her high heeled sling backs to the queen size bed, Katy laid back on her elbows and moved her middle finger in and out of herself. Decidedly horny, the black sex toy looked very appealing.

"Go ahead and join your friend."

Emma got back up and gave Katy a big smile and laid down beside her, her left leg around the others right.

"What an utterly charming sight, you both shave your vaginas."

The countess liberally smeared some lubricant she had retrieved from the bedroom dresser onto the stiff toy. She neared the bed and bent to the spread open legs of the young English girl. Emma watched wide eyed as the dominatrix fed the black monster into her tight, bald cunt. The sight of the black thing vanishing inside the smooth slit of the girl, together with her hiss of a sigh made Katy actually drool.

"How is it?" She asked, and a tiny whimper was her reply.

The Countess expertly used her pelvis and hips to move the false prick in and out, a smear of the KY glistened on Emma's pussy and ass crack. Katy leaned over and caressed the B cup tits and strummed the bullet sized nipples that poked up proud. Each inward thrust made the petite girl gasp aloud as she was relentlessly fucked. Norma's tits bounced out of the tight confines of the corset and swung down like two heavy cantaloupes.

"Let us switch. Are you game?"

Katy rubbed her soaking quim and nodded affirmatively, profoundly jealous of all the attention Emma was getting. The dildo pulled out slowly, glistening in the bright lights of the room. Then it was Katy's turn, and she threw her head back as the whole cock disappeared inside her hot cave.

"You girls, so tight! How many cocks have you ever had?"

Norma increased her pace, her stiletto boots digging into the carpet beneath their feet. Leaning forward meant that Katy lifted her butt up off the bed and so the dildo penetrated her soft cunt that much more.

"Lovely bum you have, doesn't she lover?"

Katy was moaning with sheer delight as she was fucked by the Countess, and her clitoris was rubbed energetically by Emma. Gasping and panting she shook on the bed, her hands tearing up fistfuls of sheet. Emma had an aching pussy and figured it was her turn once more. She got up onto all fours and wiggled her cute derriere in the air invitingly.

"I just love fucking young women! I'm ever so naughty!"

She removed the slick toy from Katy and moved one step over to the left. Next thing Emma was impaled on the latex cock to the hilt. With harder and faster pelvic thrusts, Norma grabbed the hips of the slim girl and ploughed in and out to her heart's content. Her own pussy was dripping down her left thigh as time went on.

"Watch this!" Announced Katy who climbed onto Emma's back and presented her pussy up for grabs.

"What a good idea!"

The Countess withdrew from Emma and raised her body up a couple inches and slipped inside Katy's well oiled pussy. What joy it was to look down on the girls, one atop the other, their lily white spherical bottoms lined up expectant. Katy's stomach churned as her warm body pressed hotly against the wriggling Emma, whose buttocks bounced up at her. Over the next ten minutes Norma alternated from one to the other, the resounding moans of delight from the pair of girls most rewarding.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, you're gonna hear me roar!"

Katy was the first to cum, a song on her lips as a huge orgasm hit her. Norma pulled out and let the dildo enter Emma who sighed from the welcome intrusion. Her body pressed up into Katy as she climaxed around the solid sex toy and both girls collapsed onto the bed in a quivering heap. The dildo was removed and Norma gave little taps on each pale buttock as if making an exclamation point.

"What good fun that was," said the Countess as she unhooked the harness.

Her hairy cunt, golden thatched, had taken on a darker hue from her own well earned orgasm.

"I'm only sorry I don't have a real penis as I would very much like to spurt all over your pretty bodies. Anyway I must finish myself off, where did I put my trusty rabbit? Well goodnight my dears, sleep tight."

With that message Katy and Emma left the room to reflect on their nights fun.

END

12