Katy Takes a Swingers Cruise

Story Info
Katy and I enjoy some sexy fun on the high seas.
12.2k words
4.3
169.7k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer was fast approaching which meant we would soon be kid free for a couple of weeks. Katy and I were looking for somewhere to get away for a few days of romance and perhaps a little naughty fun.

Scouring the internet I asked Katy how she felt about a nude resort. We'd been to the nude beach on Martha's Vineyard a few times and enjoyed ourselves greatly. Katy is something of a closet exhibitionist. Though she claims she only shows off because I love it, and I do, she's not the least bit shy about it and after a night of showing off she is so horny I couldn't fight her off with a fire hose.

Katy wasn't so sure about a nude resort but we started checking them out to find out a little more about them. I found one not too far away that sounded good. Reading through the site, it was basically a clothing optional camp grounds. It has aspects of rouging it in the great outdoors but also with all necessary amenities. Thinking I'd found our destination, I showed the site to Katy, who is much more thorough about these things than I. She pulled up the guest book pictures portion of the site and quickly decided against it. We aren't supermodels ourselves, but the people in the pictures were not at all attractive and most were grossly overweight. Assuming a web site advertising their product would try to put it's best foot forward in pictures we decided to pass on this one.

Next up was a clothing optional cruise. Katy had been on a Caribbean cruise several years earlier and really enjoyed herself so this one sounded great from the start. I was ready to book right away, but of course my ever diligent Katy wanted to research the site more thoroughly, first. Upon further review this was a family cruise for nudists. Katy has two non-negotiable rules about public nudity. No risking arrest, and no children present. Scratch that one.

I was about to give up when I viewed the cruise page one more time and found exactly what we were looking for. Well exactly what I was looking for, anyhow. It was going to take some negotiating on my part to get Katy to agree.

What I found was a swingers cruise. Now, to that point Katy and I weren't exactly what I'd term swingers. We'd had a threesome with an old friend of hers and spent an evening playing in a seedy adult theater, but not the sort of things we'd typically associate with swinging. Katy immediately had visions of having to try and walk around wild orgies on deck to get to dinner, or being expected to have sex with anyone who wanted it on the ship. It was now my turn to do the due diligence.

Pointing out to Katy that per the cruise details sexual activity was limited to staterooms and specifically designated play rooms on board and they had one rule with no exceptions: No means No. Reading further it was clear this wasn't just the orgy ship Katy had envisioned. With several non-sexual activities on the ship as well as a few port excursions including horse back riding, para-sailing, and snorkeling. Just the kind of things we were looking for. Satisfied this wasn't just some week long orgy, Katy agreed and I quickly reserved our room for the 6 day 5 night cruise. It was a bit pricier than a typical cruise, but well worth it if it meant nearly a week of showing off my wonderful Katy. I also had no doubt she would enjoy the sexually charged atmosphere of the ship once we were on it, if not want to participate in the more explicit activities.

Packing didn't take much as we fully intended to spend the majority of the week clothing free. Katy grabbed a bikini and we each packed two sets of formal wear and two sets of casual wear for dining and excursion purposes. Along with toiletries were were able to fit everything in one suitcase and off we went. Katy got a bit frisky on the flight to Miami giving me a mile high hand job while a stewardess watched and blocked the view of other passengers, but that's a story for another time.

Boarding passes in hand we boarded the cruise ship excited to have a week of kid free fun ahead of us, but also a little nervous about what to expect or what was expected of us. Our concerns were quickly put to rest at an orientation shortly after boarding where all of the ground rules were laid out, all of the amenities explained, and all of the play rooms pointed out.

The entire ship was clothing optional except for the Casino and all covered dining areas where it was required for genitals to be covered at all times. There were also two swimming pools with hot tubs on board, one required swim suit bottoms the other was a designated play area and did not. Our stateroom was a good size with a king size water bed, a large bathtub with jacuzzi jets, a separate shower stall, a balcony, and a wet bar. There was also a large screen T.V. with free adult movies available for the duration of the cruise.

At orientation we noticed most of the passengers were a little older than us, I'd guess averaging mid forties to early fifties with varying body types. There was a smattering of twenty somethings and some thirty somethings but for the most part we were among the younger passengers.

I guess I should tell you a little about us. We aren't exactly Ken and Barbie anymore, my six pack abs and Katy's size one figure being as distant a memory as our twentieth birthdays. We are both still quite capable of turning the occasional head, however. I'm forty years old, six feet tall, still have all of my long blond hair and the blue eyes I've often been complimented on over the years. Katy is still stunning at thirty eight, a five foot three inch frame that compliments my height perfectly, long dark hair and brown eyes that would melt any mans heart, 36C breasts that I can't keep my hands off of and an always shaved, usually wet pussy that can't be licked often enough. We are both very sexually charged and often like to challenge each to try new things.

After orientation, we headed back to our stateroom to go over all of the brochures and ship activities we'd been given, to plan out the things we absolutely didn't want to miss. I tried to engage Katy in the list of play rooms on board but she was having none of it, telling me she wasn't so sure about those while pointing out the casino, bingo hall, swimming pool, shops and sunbathing on deck as things she wanted to do on the ship. We prepared for dinner with Katy pulling on her bikini and me a pair of shorts and T-Shirt and headed to one of the restaurants on board.

After a leisurely dinner with a bottle of wine I knew Katy would want to hit the casino. She's a Keno addict and there was no way I was going to be able to avoid it. Right next to the real Casino was a playroom with a sign that read Casino/Auction. We both enjoy auctions so I thought maybe Katy could get her gambling fix in the play room and asked if we could check it out. I guess the wine loosened her up a little bit as she agreed to at least see what it was all about.

We were met at the door by a bouncer who verified that we were a couple that shared a stateroom. It was explained to us that the no means no policy applied to couples as well, only couples were allowed in the play rooms and you could only enter with the partner you boarded the ship with. This was to prevent any hard feelings if one partner or the other decided to take off and leave the other hanging. Katy smiled on hearing this rule and said "I guess you are out of luck, huh?". We were also informed that this room was clothing free and we'd have to check our clothes before entering.

After shedding our clothing we were allowed into the Casino/Auction room. It had all of the major Casino games set up, from Blackjack to Texas Hold 'em. There was a row of slot machines and a Roulette Wheel. When I saw the keno sign I admit I got a bit excited. Until we heard the rules.

This was no ordinary Casino but an elaborate 4 hour game. Each man traded his significant other for ten thousand dollars in titty bucks. His woman was then issued a numbered collar and taken to another area of the Casino. We soon learned that a game would start whenever there were at least 10 couples ready to play. For two hours the men would gamble with their titty dollars while the ladies were to mingle and serve drinks. At the end of the two hour period an auction was held with the women put on stage and auctioned off to the men using their titty dollars to bid. I knew there was no way in hell Katy was going to go along with something like this but she was intrigued enough to say we could stop by later and watch an auction.

Stopping to reclaim our clothes we headed to the real casino for a couple of hours of keno for her, poker and blackjack for me, and liquor. We aren't big gamblers, so each of us started with one hundred dollars with the understanding that once it was gone, it was gone. I was done in under an hour and spent another hour or so playing bartender for Katy, being sure to refresh her drink whenever it got low. Katy ended up winning five hundred dollars playing Keno and decided to get out of there before we gave it back.

Leaving the Casino, we noticed a countdown sign for the Casino/Auction that the next auction would begin in 10 minutes. I reminded Katy of her comment that we could watch one so we headed in and re-checked our clothing.

We watched the end of the Casino part of the game. There were three of the original men sitting in chairs along one wall. We found out these men went bust and were out of the game and would be relegated to a theater to watch a movie while their significant others went off with the winning bidder. As I mentioned, I was certain this wasn't something I thought Katy would consider in a million years so I was surprised when she started asking the hostess questions about how it worked. Her biggest question was how the 'no means no' policy fit in with the requirement that the women go with the winning bidders? It was explained that no always meant no, no matter what. That the women were under no obligation to do anything other than go with the winner to his stateroom for two hours. She wasn't required to do anything other than remain there and remain naked. If the woman refused to go at all, that was fine, but that couple would be disallowed from all of the fun rooms for the remainder of the cruise as it wasn't fair to make a wager then back out when you decide you don't like the outcome. Katy listened intently as she took it all in, but I figured she was just curious.

Once it was time for the auction to start it was announced that the starting bid on any woman would be five thousand titty bucks and any men who didn't have enough to bid were to have a seat with the others who busted. Two more men walked to the wall to sit down. As this particular game started with twelve couples it didn't take a math genius to figure out twelve women to seven men meant one or more men were about to get real lucky. One by one the ladies were auctioned off and went to stand by their winner. By the time it was over, the big winner of the night had 5 of the twelve women headed back to his stateroom with him. Two other lucky fellas ended up with two girls each. Three men each won one woman and the final man, while having enough to make an opening bid, was outbid on every woman and joined the other losers in the theater they had been escorted to before the auction began.

I commented about the three lucky men that ended up with multiple women all to themselves. Katy chuckled that at first she'd thought the women were being treated like cattle being auctioned off but in fact it was the men who got the short end of the stick as fully half of them were going to be stuck watching porn with five other guys for the next two hours while their wives were off doing who knows what with someone else. She looked at me and said "do you like those odds?". I'd have to think about that one before challenging Katy to the Casino/Auction. Frankly, I didn't think I did like those odds.

With that we decided to head back to the stateroom. It had been a long day, we were tired and had all week to explore the rest of the ship. Katy drew us a bath and turned on the Jacuzzi jets while I poured two glasses of wine. We made love in the tub before heading to bed for the night.

Day 2:

The second day we knew we would be at sea the entire day so we were a bit lazy, sleeping in and ordering a room service brunch rather than head to the buffet. Over waffles and coffee we perused the massive amounts of literature we had been given concerning ship activities, food, shopping, etc. Katy found a play she wanted to see that evening in the theater while I found that the disco tech play room was having 'pajama night'. Katy protested that she hadn't brought any sleepwear with her as she expected I'd be keeping her naked as much as possible. I pointed to the brochure of the upscale lingerie shop on board and reminded her of her winnings from the night before. Katy is a sucker for fine lingerie. She loves the feel of it against her skin and how sexy she feels wearing it, not to mention the reaction she gets from me when she slips into something new. Like most men, I hate shopping with a passion, but Katy is smart about it. She doesn't ask if I want to go shopping, she asks if I want to go to Victoria's secret. Of course I fall for it every time and we spend 10 minutes in the bra and panties shop and 3 hours in the shoe store with me not complaining one bit knowing that doing so might mean I won't get to see that new lingerie again for a while.

With our evening set, we went out about our day. Katy was wearing her bikini bottoms while I was nude as we hit the shops. As expected we found her an outfit for night and a pair of boxers for me in under fifteen minutes then spent the rest of the afternoon checking out every little shop on the ship. I didn't mind one bit, though. There was something strangely erotic about walking through the stores naked with my nearly naked wife and we stopped every half hour or so to get a drink and do some kissing an a little fondling. We were careful with that as overt sexual acts were disallowed in public outside of the play rooms. After shopping, Katy handed me the boxers we'd bought so we didn't have to go back to the room to get me a pair of shorts to meet the covered genitals requirement in the restaurants. We had a nice dinner and a few drinks while waiting for the play to begin.

Honestly, I don't recall the name of the play or much about it. I know Katy enjoyed it which made sitting there for two hours worth it. After it ended we headed back to our room to put up the trinkets we'd bought and for Katy to change into her new black nightie which consisted of a lacy half-cup bustier that lifted her tits while leaving everything from her nipples up exposed, and a match pair of crotchless panties. Once she was dressed and freshened up we headed for the disco tech room.

After once again proving that we belonged together we were admitted to the pajama party. The pajamas being sported varied as much as the bodies of those wearing them. Most of the men were wearing boxers or briefs, the women had anything from the risque' such as Katy was wearing to mundane flannel ensembles, to ship bathrobes. We enjoyed the music and dancing while meeting other couples and getting a bit tipsy from the open bar. Katy was a big hit in her outfit and several men dragged her to the dance floor. After every dance she'd tell me of yet another partner sporting an erection under his PJ's rubbing on her while feeling up her ass or tits while dancing. I danced with a couple of the women and several times with Katy, myself. Katy gets pretty frisky when she's drinking wine and that's all she had been drinking since dinner. When she reaches the point of no return she'll tell me it's time to leave wherever we are or she refuses to be held responsible for her actions.

Just as Katy was informing me she needed dick and it was time for us to go back to the room and fuck like bunnies, the DJ announced it was time to award the prizes for best PJ's. Katy agreed to stay and watch the awards as long as we could head back after it was over. There were awards for prettiest, most original, most practical, etc. with the winners going up to collect a basket of goodies as their prize. When the DJ announced the final category Katy got up ready to go when she heard the category was sexiest PJ's and he called her name. Embarrassed, Katy headed to the stage to collect her prize amid applause and several cat calls and whistles. She brought the basket back to the table. The contents looked like something you'd give a newlywed couple for a wedding gag gift. There was a rather large dildo, a pocket rocket vibrator, some lotion, ben-wa balls, edible panties and the like. The tag said "compliments of the sex toys party room". I decided I had to learn more about that room.

The DJ called for all of the winners to come up on stage with their partner and their basket. Once we were all on stage chairs were brought up for the ladies to sit in and us guys were instructed to kneel in front of our woman. The DJ announced that it was only right that the contest winners should receive the first orgasm's of the night and it was our job to give it to them. Sorting through the basket looking for the vibrator I came across a piece of paper we'd missed the first time. It was a coupon that said "Good for one mind blowing, orgasm inducing, licking from the man of your choice". I laughed and handed it to Katy to look at while I started working her clit with the vibrator. She smiled, handed it back to me and said she wanted to redeem it now. I told her I didn't think it was intended for her spouse but to use with someone else in the room. She asked "is that what you want to see?" I said I believed that's what it was for. In a somewhat agitated tone she replied "Fine, give it to that young guy in the front row and trade places with him."

I handed the card to a good looking muscular guy probably about 25 years old and pointed toward Katy. He showed the card to his wife, shrugged his shoulders, and headed up on the stage to climb between Katy's legs. Katy made quite a production of it, grabbing the guys head and pulling it into her crotch while loudly moaning and saying thinks like "eat me stud" and "lick that pussy" all while staring me straight in the eyes which was quite out of character for her. I think she was trying to teach me a lesson but I was actually turned on by the whole thing. It didn't hurt that the guys pretty partner said "if he gets to play so do I" and proceeded to rub my dick through my silk boxers. Once all the ladies on the stage assured the DJ they had indeed orgasmed they were again congratulated and directed to leave the stage to a huge round of applause.

We left the the club and headed back to our room. Katy was clearly upset with me, not only for letting the other guy eat her pussy but especially for allowing his partner to rub my cock. She said "That little tramp made you cum, didn't she?" as she reached into my boxers to see that I had indeed cum in them, scooped some up on her finger and digustedly ran it across my lips. I said, didn't he make you cum? She admitted that he did indeed make her cum hard but that it was my fault because I should have just ate her out when she asked instead of insisting someone else was supposed to do it. When we got back to the room Katy headed straight to the bathroom and locked the door behind her. I knew she was pissed and I wasn't likely getting laid on this night, and maybe not for a while. Fortunately for me, she took a shower and cooled down while I watched a little television. She came out of the shower wearing a towel sat down next to me on the bed, and kissed my cheek. She apologized for getting pissed but the whole thing had just taken her by surprise and when she saw that young woman rubbing me it made her extremely jealous. With that she reached into my boxers again and scooped up some more cum, this time putting it to her own mouth saying, "mmmmm...any more where this came from?" and proceeded to give me one of her fantastic humming blow jobs while I fingered her to orgasm before drifting off to sleep in each others arms.