Katya's Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Passed out girl gets anal for the first time.
5.4k words
4.41
353.8k
321
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ogre05
ogre05
28 Followers

I never thought that I would have Katya facedown with her ass in the air, but here she was. Her cute little rosebud totally exposed and at my mercy. I couldn't wait to shove my 7-inch cock into her hot channel. How did this come to be you ask? Let me explain.

Katya is like my little sister. I first met her when she was 14 and I have known her for about 5 years. She is the best friend of my younger brother's girlfriend Joye. Since Joye was always at our house to see my brother Bill, Katya was always at our house. At first I never really paid that much attention to Katya because I was 4 years older and considered all of them kids that, more or less, were just in my way.

As the years went by and they continued to hang out at the house, I began to get to know them better. Pretty soon they started to go to some of the same parties that I also attended. It was during this time Katya and I got kind of close in a big brother/little sister type of relationship and she started to hang out a little more with my crowd. She told me that she always felt safe with me around because I was there to look out for her.

By this time I had started to notice Katya was really starting to grow up. She stood a modest 5' 4" and had shoulder length, auburn red hair. Her eyes were a striking brown and she had a cute little upturned nose. Her lips were full and pouty, like Cindy Crawford, and they looked like they were just made for sucking cock. Her breasts weren't too big, but they were about a B-cup and a perfect handful. The one thing that made Katya stand out in her crowd was the fact she enjoyed playing sports, and her athletic body showed it. Her flat stomach, her sculpted arms and legs and that incredible full and firm ass really got the attention of all the guys in the room when she walked in.

Since Katya was into playing sports, I asked her to join our co-ed slow pitch team, which she happily did. As a member of the team she got to go all the team parties, also as a bonus, the team would throw birthday parties for team members. As her 19th birthday approached I noticed just how really hot my "little sister" actually was. I decided that on her birthday I was going to try to fuck her.

As her birthday arrived, I called her up and told her that since she was now legal drinking age, her birthday party was going to be held at a local bar. Upon hearing the news, Katya shrieked into the phone "Oh my God, Edward. I've always wanted to go to the bar with you and the team. I didn't think it was all that fair that I was always left out of the party until you guys went to someone's house."

"Well, now you can get into the bar with us and have a good time." I replied, "I'll swing by your house and pick you up at eight tonight."

"I'll be ready and waiting!" she happily answered.

Eight o'clock arrived and I pulled up outside Katya's place. When she walked out of her house my mouth dropped open and my jaw almost hit the ground. She was dressed in skin tight denim jeans and a little white top that was nothing but laces going down the back. You could tell she wasn't wearing a bra and you could make out her nipples on her pert tits if you looked hard enough. She was carrying a small matching denim jacket over her arm as she walked to the car. As she jumped into my car, I quickly closed my mouth and said coolly "Wow, you look great."

She giggled and blushed a little then said, "Thanks, I decided since it was my first time at the bar I would dress up a bit."

"I definitely think you're going to be the center of attention, even if it wasn't your birthday." I told her.

The rest of the ride to the bar was full of idle chit-chat, but all I could think about was getting Katya into bed. I wanted to know how it felt to have those soft pouty lips surrounding my throbbing cock, to plunge my dick into that hot cunt between her legs, and to finally push it up that virgin asshole. I knew that she had slept with a few guys because sometimes we would sit around and have a few drinks and talk about all kinds of things, including sex. This was when I found out that she had never had anal sex with anyone. She said one guy wanted to try, but she was too scared it was going to hurt and wouldn't let him.

As we pulled into the parking lot, we spotted several of our teammates just entering the bar. They waved at us and yelled, "We'll go get the big table! Everyone else should be here in a few minutes!"

"Go ahead. We'll be right in!" I shouted back.

I turned to Katya and said, "Before we go in I want to give you your birthday present."

She looked puzzled until I pulled a small box with a ribbon from my pocket. Her eyes got a bit wide when she opened it and saw a small silver chain and locket.

"Oh, it's beautiful Edward. Thank you!" she said.

"Well, put it on so you can show it off to the team." I urged.

"Help me." She said as she turned around and lifted her hair.

As I stepped in to do up the chain, I could just smell the slightest hint of soap and perfume, as if she just came out of the shower. My dick started to stiffen at the scent. "Patience," I told myself, "patience. You'll have her by the end of the night one way or another."

"Alright! Let's get inside so we can get the party started!" I remarked.

When we got into the bar, the team had claimed the big table in the smoking room and was yelling for the waitress. As usual, everyone on the team had thrown a 20-dollar bill in the middle of the table to pay for drinks. As Katya tried to put her money, in I took her hand and said, "Not tonight kiddo. This is your party and we're not going to let you pay for a thing all night. Team tradition ya know." She just smiled and blushed again.

Just then one of the other girls on the team noticed the locket and called Katya over. While the girls were discussing the new piece of jewelry I went to the bartender and ordered the first round of shots for the team. I carried a tray of B-52 shots over to the table and handed them out, finally giving the last one to Katya. Everyone sang happy birthday to her, lifted their shots in a toast and slammed them back.

"Ewww..." Katya sputtered.

"Not bad, huh? Only 18 more shots to go!" I informed her.

"You're kidding me!" she exclaimed with a stunned look in her eyes.

"Afraid I'm not Katya. It's a team tradition. On your birthday you have to take the same number of shots as your age. Ask any of the girls on the team, they have to do it on their birthdays too." I explained.

"Well, if it's a team tradition, I guess it's alright." she said, with a little bit of hesitation as she looked at the other girls on the team.

Everybody cheered and started to drink with a vengeance. We didn't earn a reputation as the drunkest team in the league for nothing.

As the night wore on and the team took turns buying shots, Katya was getting more and more drunk. Whenever I bought her another birthday drink she would give me a hug and I'd kiss her on the cheek. I knew she was getting pretty plastered by the time she took her 17th shot because, as a song with a good beat came on the jukebox, she and one of the other girls got on top of the table and began to bump and grind together. The whole team whooped and hollered and shouted out advise. When the song ended they got down, everyone could see that both girls had hard nipples, Katya came up to me and had her 18th shot, which I made sure was tequila.

She looked at me and said, "It's a good thing you're here Ed, I'm getting so smashed and I'm not feeling too well."

"You only have one more shot to go, then you can stop drinking if you want." I told her.

"Please make it an easy shot, not like that last one." She practically begged.

"No problem," I said, "Bartender! Give me a china white!"

As she took the glass from my hand, she held it up and said, "Bottoms Up!"

How prophetic those words were going to be later. No sooner did she upend her last shot, a glazed look came to her eyes, her hand shot up to her mouth and she ran out the back door of the bar. I went outside to see her leaning over the rail of the balcony, throwing up most of the alcohol that she had drank.

"Are you alright?" I asked her.

"No, I think I need to go home. Could you please go get my jacket?" she answered.

"No problem." I replied.

I went back into the bar and told the team that Katya had enough to drink and she asked me to give her a ride home. They all said to wish her a happy hangover and continued to party on without us. I came out of the bar to see Katya trying, quite unsuccessfully, to go down the stairs to reach my car. As I took her arm and slid my hand around her waist to help her, she immediately lean on my shoulder for support. We got to the car, I helped her get in, then started to leave the parking lot. We never even made it a block before she mumbled, "I gotta puke."

I pulled over as fast as I could and she opened the door, unfortunately it wasn't fast enough for her and she wound up getting sick on her jacket in her lap. As she tried to shake her jacket off outside, because she was so drunk, she accidentally smacked herself in the legs a few times and got puke on her pants. I got out, took her smelly jacket, placed it in the trunk as I got a towel out for the seat, and placed Katya back in my car.

"I think we better go to my place to get you cleaned up." I said to her.

She just mumbled incoherently so I took that for a yes. On the drive over it occurred to me that this might be the opportunity I had been waiting for to fuck my little Katya. I slowly reached over and shook her shoulder to see if she would respond. Nothing. This was almost too good to be true. I slowly slid my hand down to those tits that I had been looking at all night and gave one a light squeeze. No response at all. Feeling a lot braver, I gave it another harder squeeze and started to rub the other one. Her nipples started to react to the light stimulation that they were receiving and started to poke through her little white shirt. As I looked on I could feel my cock start to get hard.

Emboldened by my first success, I slowly reached down and started to rub her leg closest to me. She still didn't react so I ever so slowly crept my hand in between her legs to her crotch. When I started to wiggle my fingers and rub her mound she finally reacted, but not the way I expected. Instead of waking up and freaking out, she let out a small moan and opened her legs a little more. I took a quick look at her face and her eyes were still shut so I assumed she thought it was a dream. I had to stop at this point because we were almost at my house.

As we pulled into the driveway, had to adjust myself because my erection was starting to get painful. I stopped the car and got out, went around to Katya's side and opened the door. I shook her for a few minutes until she sorta came to.

"Come on Katya, we're home." I said, "Let's go inside and get you cleaned up."

"Okay," she mumbled, "help me in."

As we got in the house I said to her, " You've got puke on your pants, we'll have to wash them right away."

"Sure." was all she mumbled

Without further prompting, Katya unbuttoned, unzipped and peeled her tight jeans off right in the middle of the hallway. I swear I felt my cock swell another inch as I looked at Katya standing there in just her little white top and a pair of black thong panties. I often wondered if she shaved her pussy, but after looking at the vision of loveliness in front of me I no longer had to wonder. Her thong was pulled so tight to her pussy there was no room for any hair.

I took her to the bathroom so she could wipe her face and rinse her mouth out, and then I practically had to pack her to my bedroom. Once we were in my bedroom, I set her on the bed and she immediately flopped over. I thought, "she'll be fine for a few minutes." I ran out to the car and brought in her jacket, grabbed her jeans and threw them in the washer.

"Better make sure those are clean, because she'll be looking for them in the morning." I reasoned. With that done I returned to the bedroom.

When I walked in the room, Katya hadn't moved at all. She was laying on her back with her legs partly hanging off the edge of the bed, her arms lying limply by her side. I slowly sat down beside this incredibly sexy woman and looked into her face. Her eyes were closed and her lips were parted ever so slightly.

I reached out and started to caress her soft, luscious tits until I could feel her nipples stiffen under my palms. I leaned over her and started to kiss those pouty lips that I had been dreaming about for so long. Slowly I started to force my tongue between her lips and lick across her teeth. As I rubbed her tits, her tongue started to respond to the probing of mine and started to twirl and roll against my tongue and lips. At this, my cock was straining so hard against my pants I had to release it. I reached down and opened my pants, pulled out my throbbing hard penis, and taking Katya's hand in mine, wrapped her fingers around my cock. Using her hand in mine I began to jerk off.

The sensation of her silky smooth skin sliding over my throbbing meat was almost too much to bear. I could feel my cum starting to boil up so I stopped jerking off and stopped kissing her. I looked at her as her breathing slowed down and she started to go back into a drunken stupor.

I whispered into her ear, "Katya, let's get your top off and I'll give you a t-shirt to wear to bed."

Her only response was to mumble as I pulled her up and started to undo the laces on her tiny shirt. I pulled her shirt off and admired her perfect titties. I leaned over, stuck my tongue out and slowly ran my tongue all around her hard little nipple.

"Mmmmm..." she moaned softly as I did this, so I lowered her back to the bed and started to caress her hot athletic body all over.

As I reached her panties I slid my fingers under each side of them and began to pull them down her long legs. Her panties slid down her thighs, past her knees, and off her feet. After I had them off, I put them to my nose to take a whiff of my princess and discovered that the crotch of her thong was wet. I licked the crotch to get a preliminary taste of Katya and loved the tangy taste. Starting at her feet, I slowly started to lick my way up her legs parting them as I went. When I got to her knees I licked the inside of her legs and was startled to feel her part her legs and put them on my shoulders. Not to let an opportunity like this slip away, I quickly kissed and licked my way up her thighs to the Promised Land. I slowly breathed on her pussy and took a deep breath of her scent. I couldn't take it anymore and swabbed my tongue from the bottom of her slit to the top.

Her reaction was immediate, her breathing quickened, her legs tightened over my shoulders and she ground her pussy into my face. I started to eat her pussy, swirling my tongue around and concentrating on her little love button.

"Uh, uh, uh," Katya moaned as my tongue slid up and down her pussy lips and over her clit.

Her pussy was really starting to get sloppy wet at this point and was starting to coat my face with her juices. I quickly slipped one, then two fingers into her hot cunt. The squelching sound they made as they moved in and out were in rhythm with the moans coming out of her tiny mouth. Finally, after about seven or eight minutes of eating her juicy pussy and stimulating her g-spot, I felt Katya's cunt tighten around the fingers I had inside of her. Her legs squeezed around my head and a flood of fresh pussy juice came out across my tongue.

"Ah, ahhhh..." she moaned and her body quivered. I had just made my "little sister" Katya come all over my face and bed.

I lowered her legs from my shoulders and watched as her breathing started to slow down again. Her head was turned to the side, her mouth partly open and I could see her tongue glistening just past her lips. Standing up, I quickly stripped off all my clothing. I kneeled on the bed beside her head and reached down to guide my rock hard cock to her lips. I started to slide the tip of my cock back and forth across those sexy lips and watched the precum coat them from side to side.

Little by little, so I wouldn't wake her, I began to press against her lips and watched as the head of my dick gently slid between them, past her teeth and over her tongue. The incredible sensation of her warm mouth and her tongue against the bottom of my cockhead took my breath away. I pushed forward until I felt the back of her mouth, then sat there for a few seconds savoring the feeling. Then ever so slowly I began to thrust in and out of her mouth. I looked down to finally see the sight that I had wanted to see for such a long time, my little Katya's pouty lips stretched and wrapped around my throbbing member.

As I slowly fucked Katya's mouth, I reached out and started to rub and play with her tits, lightly pinching and twirling her hard nipples. When I started to do this, I suddenly felt a slight pressure on the end of my dick and I felt her tongue move. Much to my surprise Katya was sucking and licking my cock while she was asleep.

"I bet she's having a nice dream, I know I'm living mine right now." I thought.

The added pressure of having her sucking my cock was beginning to get to me and I had to withdraw from her mouth so I wouldn't cum and cause her to choke or anything. After withdrawing, I looked at my angel and noticed her slowly licking the precum and saliva from her lips. She let out a small sigh and fell back to sleep.

I lifted both Katya's legs onto the bed and parted them so she was spread eagle. I slowly knelt between them and, grabbing her under the knees, pushed her legs almost up to her tits and supported myself with my hands on either side of her. I started to rub my cock slowly up and down her hot, wet slit, enjoying the wet heat on the underside of my dick. Every time I slid over her clit she let out a small "ooh" or "ahh".

Finally I couldn't take it anymore. I inserted the tip of my cock into the opening of her love canal and, looking down at her face, I drove all 7 inches of my dick up to the hilt in one smooth motion.

"Uuhhgg" she grunted loudly, as the air was crushed out of her by my quick entry.

"Oh God! Oh Katya! Oh baby, you're so hot and tight!" I moaned.

I let my cock sit in her violated pussy for about a minute to allow her tight cunt to get accustomed to my size. As I did this I would twitch my dick every so often to help loosen her up. Whenever I twitched my dick, Katya would let out another little moan or grunt. The feeling of her pussy clasping my dick was out of this world. It felt like a hot, satin glove, gripping from the tip of my dick, all the way to the base. Looking into her face, I could see her eyes twitching and moving under her eyelids, and a sort of confused look came to her face. I lowered her legs to my thighs, leaned onto her, then started to kiss and lick her neck and ears.

"It's alright Katya. It's alright. It's me, Edward. It's okay." I whispered to her.

When she heard my voice her face lost its confused look and she appeared to relax. That is, until I started to stroke in and out of her warm pussy. I started with small strokes, only moving about and inch at a time, gradually I started to increase the length of my strokes until almost my whole cock was plunging in and out of her. I would pull my cock until only the head was inside, held by her pussy lips, which appeared not to want to let go, then plow the entire length of my manhood into her. While I fucked her, the confused look came back to her face, and between "uhh's" and "ooh's" her arms came up to wrap around my back and shoulders. That was all the encouragement I needed to really start hammering away at that tight pussy which I had wanted for the last few years.

ogre05
ogre05
28 Followers
12