Katy's Boobs Ch. 03

Story Info
Will Tom's aunt discover the truth about him and Katy?
7.1k words
4.68
252.7k
139

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/12/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AddToWater
AddToWater
2,879 Followers

"Why did I find a pair of your boxers in Katy's room this morning?"

The words reverberated gently off the walls of the bathroom. Although the woman who'd uttered them was standing right in front of me, her voice sounded distant, as if through a tunnel, because the blood was racing from my rapidly beating heart and into my ears.

I could only stare at her.

The woman who'd spoken those words was Ellen, who up until this morning had been my modest, kind, church-going aunt. But all that had changed because I had just fucked her on the counter of the bathroom, where a small mixture of our genital fluids still pooled. We were both still naked, my lovely Aunt Ellen, an athletic and surprisingly attractive woman in her early-forties, and me, Tom Lenovo, her lithe and horny 18-year-old nephew. Aunt Ellen had just finished squatting on the toilet, trying to purge as much of my semen out of her vagina as possible; the dull throbbing of my penis, finally flaccid again, reminded me that I had just given her a particularly huge, unprotected load.

We had hugged after, and we had caressed quite intimately. I'd even told her I loved her. It was a strange, illogical sensation, but I'd meant it. She'd told me she loved me too, but despite the fact that we'd just engaged in a most incestuous act, I sensed that those words used by her had been more affectionate, still the doting and generous aunt.

"Tom?"

I blinked. She was expecting an answer. I studied her face, which was still flushed and coated with tiny beads of sweat from the powerful orgasms I'd given her less than five minutes ago. Interestingly enough, she didn't appear angry or accusatory. The fact that she'd decided to wait until AFTER we'd fucked was also telling. Nevertheless, I needed more time to think, so I said the only quick response I could muster.

"Boxers?"

"Yes. Your underwear. I found them in Katy's bedroom this morning." Her tone was even, simply informing me. As if she was saying, "I put your socks in the drawer for you."

But again I played dumb: "My underwear?" I think I even managed a puzzled look, desperately hoping it was masking the true feeling of horror and fear of having been found out about what I had done to my 18-year-old cousin last night. Here I had been worried that Katy would somehow realize that the second cock that had been inside her last night had been me and not her brother, but instead my naked aunt was the one bringing this incestuous tryst into light.

Or was she?

Because shortly after I'd made my last response and put on the puzzled face, Aunt Ellen seemed to mirror it. She furrowed her brow slightly and studied my face. She said, "You mean, that wasn't your underwear, Tom?"

I didn't think I could pull off the actual word "no" and effectively lie out loud, so I continued to look very puzzled indeed, then managed to shake my head slightly.

Aunt Ellen's eyes went wide at that point. "Oh my!" She looked down, thinking hard about something. Despite her suddenly serious thought processes, I caught her gaze stop on my penis right as a random drip of freshly post-climactic semen fell from the tip to the floor. I don't know if she was aware of it, but when the drop hit the floor, she licked her lips. Then she looked up at me and said, "Oh, Tom, I think something terrible is happening."

I knew she wasn't talking about what we had just done; in fact, it seemed like the whole matter of nephew and aunt fucking each other was already behind her, though we were still standing nude in the bathroom. But I wasn't quite sure exactly what the "terrible" thing was she thought was happening.

"What's wrong, Aunt Ellen?" I asked stupidly.

She took a step closer to me and placed her hand lightly on my chest. She leaned close to me, and when she spoke, it was in a whisper, though we were alone in the house. "I think...I think Jack might be...doing something with Katy."

"Doing something?"

She nodded. "I think...well, those must have been Jack's boxers if they weren't yours."

Suddenly I realized where her thinking had detoured. In response to Aunt Ellen's original question about the boxers (which were, in fact, mine) I had issued the most childish of responses to an authority figure catching a child dead-to-rights. My aunt had asked why my boxers were in Katy's room, I had given a stupid reply, but despite million-to-one odds, my aunt immediately accepted that they were NOT my boxers. It was about the same level of cleverness as asking a five-year-old why he took a cookie from the jar only to hear the kid ask "what cookie" though the crumbs were on his mouth, hands and shirt.

But it was working!

Perhaps I had fucked her so hard she was still dizzy and clouded. But as long as I was about to get off scott-free, I was happy to ride it out. Here were the facts, twisted as they were: Jack was my 20-year-old cousin, Aunt Ellen's son and thus Katy's brother. Though the boxers were mine, clear evidence that I had indeed engaged in sexual misconduct with my own blood-related cousin, it was also true that Jack had fucked his own sister, and he had been fucking his own sister LONG before I'd gotten my turn.

I know, my good friend, that it sounds surreal. I know it sounds quite bazaar to worry about my aunt discovering that I had slept with her daughter when I'd just fucked HER, but there you go. That strange feeling of love and connection was still welling up inside my heart, and so soon into what I had hoped could be at least a somewhat developed relationship with my aunt, I just couldn't bear the thought of her thinking of me as just some walking erection happy to stick myself into whatever vagina was available, whether related by blood or not.

Since I was on a roll with the guise of playing the total dummy, I asked, "Why would Jack's underwear be in Katy's room?"

Aunt Ellen looked up at me. "I think they may be doing something...with each other."

"You sure he didn't just drop them there somehow, perhaps when he was taking a load of laundry down the hall? Or maybe they got mixed in with Katy's laundry somehow."

She frowned. "I don't know...." Her voice trailed off, lost in thought again, and she seemed to stare through my shoulder. My last remarks were finally a little more clever. I mean, it certainly made more sense—seemed more likely—that the boxers had found their way into Katy's rooms by means much more innocent than an incestuous encounter.

After a few moments, my aunt broke her reverie and allowed her eyes to travel downward again, along my chest, my abs and finally to my crotch. Staring at it, she said, "We should take a shower."

While I digested that sudden change in subject, she turned from me and crossed to the shower, reaching in to turn on the water. When she did, I got my first truly unobstructed and up-close view of her ass. As I could tell when I'd last seen it covered in modest panties, it certainly wasn't the tightest of asses, but it was shaped in a wonderfully round and fleshy way, flaring out nicely but not too much at the hips. Her creamy skin was very smooth, and though I knew the flesh of her ass to be soft, it was not flabby, and there was no cellulite that I could see. I was realizing more and more that for an older woman Aunt Ellen was in excellent shape. My cock realized it too, and it gave a twitch despite having ejaculated less than ten minutes ago.

With the hot water blasting into the shower for the second time in twenty minutes, she turned to face me. "Oh, Tommy." She was reacting to the fact that I was growing hard again, my penis now at about half-mast. She said, "Listen, sweetie, we really do need to just take a shower and get cleaned up. I'll need to get down to the drug store as soon as possible for a morning-after pill."

I stepped forward, moving close to her.

She put her hand on my chest again and said, "Tommy, you need to know we can't be lovers. We did what we did, it felt really good, and now you know what it's like to be with me, so I don't really mind you seeing me naked now. But if you can't control yourself, I'll have to go use the other shower down the hall."

"I'll be good, I promise."

"Sweetie, you're completely hard now."

I blushed. "I'm sorry. It's just reflexes. I'll behave."

"Okay, just try not to poke me in the back with that big thing."

We both chuckled, amazingly comfortable with each other now, and we stepped into the shower. My cock was now throbbing at its proximity to the pussy it had just fucked yet could not fuck again. But above all things I respected my dear aunt. If I could still be here in the shower with her and see her naked body a little while longer, then it was worth the case of blue-balls later on.

For several minutes, we managed to behave nicely. We took turns standing under the water and passing the soap and shampoo back and forth. Once or twice the head of my penis grazed her side or tummy, but I begged pardon and she gave it, as civil as if I'd brushed against her on a crowded bus. It was during this cleansing process that Aunt Ellen suddenly picked up right where she'd left off about Jack and Katy.

"No, I think there's something going on between them, Tom. I've seen other signs. The boxers just prove it further."

It was a tremendous relief for me to know my aunt's theory was still that I was not the one fucking Katy, Jack was. Ironically, even though I had indeed banged my cousin last night, it was only the one time, and I knew that she and her brother were long established secret lovers. So I was honestly curious to hear about other "signs" my aunt was seeing, and I asked what they were.

"There have been nights," she said, "when I heard movement in the hallway, at strange hours. I thought at first Jack was just getting up to use the bathroom, but the sounds didn't seem to make sense." She turned and rinsed shampoo from her long dark hair as she spoke, and my eyes went straight to her enormous breasts as water poured down them.

Her nipples were hard.

She went on, "I mean, I would hear him out there at, say, two in the morning, but either he was getting up for the bathroom again just thirty minutes later, or he had gone somewhere in the house and not returned for a half-hour."

She caught me staring at her breasts, and she smiled.

I asked, "Maybe he was making a sandwich."

"No, I know he wasn't. One time I checked the fridge and pantry to see signs of him rummaging for food. No signs of that. Plus, that would mean several midnight snacks a week, and Jack can't possibly be that hungry every night. Could you hand me the conditioner, darling? Oooh, you poked me again."

"Sorry."

"That's okay, sweetie." When I backed up a bit, she looked down at my erection. She licked her lips again absently before continuing: "Anyway, Jack's got a small TV in his room, so I don't think he was watching it in the living room."

As I lathered up my body with soap, I had to resist the urge to stroke myself a little, just to relieve some pressure. Being this close to my aunt in the shower and not being able to do anything about it was proving to be more difficult than I'd imagined.

Trying to maintain composure, I swallowed a couple of times and said, "So, you're saying that Jack and Katy are involved...physically?" Wiping water from her eyes, my aunt nodded. I did my best to look amazed and surprised and said, "That's incredible."

"I know," she replied quietly, hard to hear over the sound of the water.

Still, I thought, weren't we the pots calling the kettles black?

She seemed to read my expression and shook her head. "I know...I know, it's completely hypocritical for me to have a problem with my two children having sex with each other when you and I are...well, we did what we did and we're here now in the shower together. It's just...I mean, I've heard of somewhat close relatives having relationships, even getting married, but never any closer than cousins." She reached up and caressed my face. "You and I aren't cousins...but more or less on the same level as aunt and nephew."

She took her hand away and looked down. Yes, my raging erection was still pointing at her, but she really seemed to be looking at her feet this time, and she continued, "The truth is, Tommy, I'm more bothered by the fact that I...I cheated on my husband than the fact that you are my nephew." She looked up again, her eyes somewhat pleading now. "But they are siblings, Tommy, siblings! That's just...it's just too close."

At this, she started to cry a little. Instinctively I stepped forward to give her a comforting embrace, but my hard penis poked into her belly and slid up between us as I went for the hug. I stopped with my arms halfway around her and leaned back, apologizing through gritted teeth because it had felt so fucking GOOD to press against her naked form again.

But my aunt suddenly pulled me toward her tightly, once again pressing my cock between our wet and naked bodies. She cried into my shoulder, "It's okay, Tommy, just please hold me, baby. Please hold me. I have to deal with this somehow, and I'm happy I can open up to you about this. Jerry would NEVER...oh God, he would freak out!"

I returned her hug tightly. I felt slightly guilty about the fact that I was experiencing such pleasure with my sexually aroused body pressing against my crying (but naked) aunt. I also loved her a great deal, and as good as this felt physically I felt equally compassionate about her dismay over what she believed her children to be doing with each other. It made me start to wonder what she would have thought had she been made to believe that it was me and only me sleeping with her daughter. I thought back to when she'd first asked me about the boxers, not thirty minutes ago. I had been horrified at the question, but I also remembered that she'd asked about it rather calmly. It wasn't until she'd begun to think they were actually Jack's boxers that she'd started to get upset. And just a few minutes ago, she clearly expressed a surprising casualness and even open acceptance of the possibility of relatives becoming intimate, so long as they weren't actual brother and sister.

I suddenly thought, My God, would Aunt Ellen actually have been okay with me, her nephew, having a relationship with her daughter, my cousin? For all I knew Katy didn't have the slightest romantic feelings for me whatsoever, but still, any possibility of such a thing would've had the blessing of my aunt! I had just thrown Jack under the bus to save my own skin only to have it backfire with my aunt freaking out over her children being lovers? How the hell was I going to fix this?

In this moment of turmoil, my thoughts were distracted again by physical feeling, because my aunt had slowly started moving her hands from the small of my back to the top of my ass. She was beginning to caress me as a lover again, not an upset woman. Her crying had stopped, or at least slowed to some quiet whimpering, and she did not shy away from my mirroring her hand movements by sliding my own down to the globes of her wonderful rear.

For several minutes, we caressed and moved against each other. As the warm steamy water cascaded down on us, I planted light kisses along her neck and shoulders. She being much shorter than me planted her own light kisses on my chest and neck. We spoke no words, and to my purely selfish delight I suddenly felt one of my aunt's hands move around to my front, where her slender fingers found and gently gripped the shaft of my penis.

"My poor little boy," she said at last, starting to stroke me lightly.

I squeezed my eyes tightly shut, and with my last ounce of willpower I croaked out, "Aunt...Aunt Ellen...you don't have to...don't have to do this."

As I got these words out, I actually felt her hand let go of my cock. Dammit! But it was only so she could reach up to my chin and gently angle my head down. I opened my eyes and saw her starting up at me.

She said, "I know, baby. But I want to now. You have been such a sweet gentleman, so patient with me. I love you so much, and if this is to be our one little secret morning of passion together, let's allow it to last just a little longer."

My response to this was to lower my head and kiss my aunt very deeply and hungrily for the next several minutes. She returned my kiss aggressively. Our tongues intertwined and explored one another. We hadn't really kissed much during our first hurried round of all-out fucking. This time we were going to make love, right here in this shower, and to that end we made out with all the patience in the world, allowing time to come to a stand-still within the confines of this shower stall.

My aunt had moved her hand back down to my cock, and she resumed her gentle stroking, causing just enough stimulation to bring me to a plateau of exquisite bliss. For my part, I moved me hands all around her, caressing her breasts, her hips, her ass, her breasts again. I hefted them, molded them, and squeezed her nipples, drawing a quick and pleasurable intake of breath from her. Wanting to continue my exploration of these wonderful mounds, I broke my kiss and lowered myself further so I could get my mouth on them. Aunt Ellen threw her head back and allowed a long, low moan to escape from her lips as I licked and nibbled one of her nipples.

"Oh, Tommy," she said, "I am so...SO sensitive there...my God, baby, please don't stop!"

Encouraged, I moved to the other nipple and went to work. It was wonderful to feel the water splash all over us, pouring down our bodies, as I devoured each of her breasts in intervals. While I chewed on one nipple, to the sound of my aunt grunting, "Harder, harder, baby," I squeezed the other breast with one hand. With the other I went down to her crotch and began sawing my fingers back and forth along the lips of her vagina, extracting even more groans from my new lover.

Within minutes, and with two of my fingers now firmly buried inside her pussy and my teeth clamping down on her vulnerable nipple, I brought my wonderful aunt to a shockingly powerful orgasm. I felt her vaginal walls clamp down on my fingers, quivering internally as they did so, and her entire body began to shake with violent spasms of orgasmic energy.

"Oh Jesus, Tommy! Jesus, oh YES!"

I didn't know what surprised me more, how powerful my aunt's orgasm was, or how long it lasted. It got to the point that she could barely continue standing, and she allowed her weight to settle somewhat on my arm and hand that was inserted halfway into her pussy. With my other hand I let go of her breast and got a grip around her waist, helping to steady her. She reached her hands out to either side of the shower stall and finally started to come down from her orgasm. She took several deep breaths and thanked me repeatedly in a soft cooing tone I couldn't quite hear above the spray of the shower.

Although I was willing to stimulate her by hand a little longer, my aunt straightened up a little and gently coaxed my fingers from her pussy. Staring right into her eyes, I put these pussy-soaked fingers directly into my mouth and sucked, letting her know that I could stimulate her with much more than just my fingers.

Reading my mind, Aunt Ellen smiled and said, "That would be very nice, my sweet boy, but there's something I want inside me even more. But first let's make sure it's completely ready to go into me."

I could only stand there with my mouth hanging open and my eyes rolled back like a drunken fool as my aunt slowly worked her way down my body, tracing her tongue along my chest, down across my flat stomach and closer, oh so wonderfully closer, to the thing she wanted inside her even more. Her first tentative lick up the underside of my cock felt like an electric shock, and I suddenly went up on tip-to, grunting loudly. The next lick was right along the base of the head, the most sensitive part of my cock, and the fact that I didn't cum right there surprised even me. But with her hands now caressing my balls and the base of my cock, my aunt seemed to be much more in tune with the twitching and clenching of my muscles down there, and she was being very careful to make it last as long as humanly possible, just as she wanted.

AddToWater
AddToWater
2,879 Followers
12