Katy's Boobs Ch. 05

Story Info
Katy confronts Tom as he hatches his Master Plan.
6.8k words
4.77
116k
107

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/12/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AddToWater
AddToWater
2,864 Followers

Author's Note: To my friends and fans, my sincere apologies for taking so damned long to continue the saga of Katy's Boobs. For years you have been patiently yet eagerly clamoring for me to continue this series and reveal whether or not Tommy will succeed in his little scheme. To date, he's done pretty well with the ladies, but at last we will learn whether or not he'll be able to openly enjoy being with his cousin Katy and her glorious boobs!

*****

Being pinned against the wall of the storage shed behind the house by my sexy 18-year-old cousin Katy would've been, under different circumstances, quite wonderful. But at the moment the mood was far, far from sexy. Katy's eyes raged as she glared at me, her face only an inch or two from mine.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" she growled.

Her sudden move to pin my much larger 18-year-old male frame against the wall had been surprising and had startled me, but I had actually been expecting a moment like this to hit, so it was easier for me to be cool and calm despite her rage. And her rage was perfectly understandable: she wanted to know how I knew, and how much her mother knew, about the fact that Katy and her 19-year-old brother Jack regularly engaged in incest...

The rest of the afternoon at the river had been quite amusing from my point of view, because I was the only one who knew the truth about everything from every perspective. After the frustration of having had to go all the way back into town for the secret stash of booze, Jack had returned rather enthusiastically, no doubt looking forward to relaxing for the rest of the hot day drinking cheep booze, splashing in the refreshing water, enjoying the sight of two sexy girls in bikinis. I barely managed to suppress a perpetual grin as I watched Jack's puzzlement about the mood of the group he encountered.

Shelly, Katy's age, was dozing lazily on her towel, soaking up the sun and basking in the after-glow of having achieved multiple powerful orgasms. When she occasionally shifted her position, she would glance my way, give a knowing grin, then close her eyes and doze some more. She couldn't be bothered with drinking any of the booze Jack had brought, and the couple of times he'd attempted to engage her in conversation she'd given him only monosyllabic responses, clearly indicated she had no desire to chat.

And Katy. My beautiful, voluptuous cousin Katy. As cold as ice at the moment, she was sitting on her towel, back straight, staring straight out over the natural pool at this part of the river. She barely acknowledged Jack's existence when he'd shown up, not even bothering to move or say anything when he offered a bottle of Smirnoff Ice.

Thoroughly confused by the divergent moods of these two girls, Jack finally turned to me with a "what the fuck" look. For my part, I was grinning wider than the Cheshire cat, and I happily accepted and drank down whatever cold alcoholic beverage Jack had to offer. I had recently cum twice, and with eager desperation, so I was damned thirsty, and the Ice, though way too sweet for my taste normally, was a refreshing nectar.

Yes, I was the only one who knew the truth about everything. I knew the truth about Jack's sexual relationship with his own sister. I knew the truth about who had really been the one to make Katy cum that one night (me!). I knew the truth, of course, about my own new sexual relationship with my wonderful Aunt Ellen. And I knew the truth about why Shelly was so content and Katy was so cold, while poor Jack could only pout about what he'd hoped to be a more lively afternoon.

Because everyone from their various perspectives on the different situations had to maintain a semblance of normalcy, we remained at our private little river beach for another 90 minutes or so. Succumbing to her own natural thirst, Shelly had eventually stirred and enjoyed a bottle of something, finally managing to make a little small talk with Jack and me. Katy had turned toward us and had given the occasional word of reply whenever Shelly threw a comment her way, but my cousin very pointedly avoided eye contact with me. After the bombshell I had recently dropped on her, it was understandable, but if I played my cards right, I would work things out in the end.

Eventually we packed up and headed back. Naturally I drove back with Jack, and the girls drove together in their car. I could only imagine the mood and/or conversation between them. Once Jack and I were on the road he turned to me.

"What the hell did you do?"

I glanced back at him, trying to mask my bemused expression. "What do you mean?"

"That wasn't a river beach party. It was a fucking funeral. I don't understand!"

"Well, I had fun," I said smugly.

"Why was Katy so pissed off?"

"Was she pissed off?"

"And Shelly looked like she was stoned." He kept giving me sidelong glances as he drove. "So what did you do?"

"I don't understand."

"You did something, or said something. Why was it so weird there today?"

I shrugged. "Everyone reacts differently to threesomes."

Jack jerked his head toward me, causing the vehicle to swerve suddenly before he corrected. For a full minute he stared more at me than the road. I grinned coolly back at him. Finally pulling his eyes away and back to the function of driving, he muttered, "Fine, don't tell me. Who cares?"

We'd made the rest of the drive in relative silence, and Jack, Katy and I got home in time to get cleaned up and sit down to dinner with Jack and Katy's parents. Shelly was now back at her place, and I presumed she was now contemplating the fact that I had ejaculated inside her. Would she race off to the drug store, as Aunt Ellen had done, to get the Morning After Pill? Fucking Shelly was awesome, and I would welcome any future opportunities to fuck her again, but I certainly didn't want to be tied to her by a baby!

Shortly after dinner, when once again I'd been the only one graciously helping my Aunt Ellen in the clean-up, I offered to take the trash out. It was just after I'd dropped the bag in the bin that Katy had made her ninja approach and pinned me to the wall.

She was still glaring at me, waiting to find out "what the fuck" I was talking about, referring to what I'd said to her earlier at the river, just before Jack had arrived. I'd had no choice: Katy had threatened to more or less blackmail me about the impromptu threesome I'd just had with her and Shelly, so I had been forced to defend with and indication that I knew what she'd been up to with her own brother. That counter-punch was really a one-two blow, because I'd further indicated that her mother, my Aunt Ellen, knew something about it too.

As calmly as I could, I replied. "If you'd like to hear what I have to say, you'd better start learning to stop bossing me around or slamming me up against walls." She digested this, quickly realizing I held all the cards, then slowly relaxed, dropping her arm. "Thank you," I said. "Why don't we go for a little walk."

We were dangerously close to being within earshot of someone in the house, so it was a good idea to move further away. It also gave me an extra few moments to further prepare how I was going to articulate the plan I had in mind. The plan had a very selfish and sinister goal, and if I didn't handle it perfectly it would certainly all blow up in my face.

After several paces of silence, Katy was actually the first to speak up again. "Just what do you think you know about Jack and me? How could you be so perverted to think that I would do anything with my own brother!"

This was the "Proof of Life" moment. I'd been expecting it. Very casually I said, "I know that you don't want him to cum inside you."

Katy froze. I continued one more step, then stopped and turned, adding, "You also get annoyed that he always wants to cum too soon." As the dimness of the evening settled around us I could see Katy's face go pale, her eyes go wide. "Shall I go on?" I asked.

I gave my cousin two full minutes to stand there, frozen, her breath shallow as her pulse quickened. This of course caused her enormous breasts to lift and fall sensuously on her heaving chest. I had her dead to rights, and she knew it. She was clearly mortified. It actually took her three attempts to hoarsely croak out in a whisper.

"How...how did...?"

"How did I find out?" I finished for her. She nodded. "It was an accident." Well, in a way it was an accident. Sure, I'd snuck into my sleeping cousin's room with the expressly perverted purpose of peeking at her incredible boobs, and it had only been bad timing that my other cousin Jack, Katy's sister, had chosen to also sneak into Katy's room. I'd had no choice but to slide under Katy's bed, and from there I heard, partially saw, and to a certain extend feel it (semen on my face, remember?). But of course I couldn't reveal the truth of how I'd really discovered Katy's incestuous relationship with her brother, so I made up something about having woken up to use the bathroom, discovering semi-hushed grunts and groans from her bedroom, and let her imagination do the rest.

"Tommy..." I heard her say. I studied her a little closer. Her eyes were very moist now. Her rage was completely gone, for a while replaced by shock, and now what appeared to be agonizing embarrassment. She was fighting from breaking down all together.

"Tom...Tommy," she began again, dropping her gaze humbly to the ground. "Please don't think I'm a freak."

I'd never heard that tone coming from my otherwise domineering and often bitchy cousin. She was broken, desperate, and completely at my mercy for whatever torture I wanted to inflict upon her, forever. But this wasn't about torture, it wasn't about revenge. It was nothing more complicated than trying to fuck my cousin again. So I switched gears.

"Katy," I said, as gently as I could. "I'm not going to stand here and tell you that I didn't find it weird and shocking to discover you and your own brother having...I mean, being together in...in that way. But I don't think you're a freak." She glanced up at me, and I continued. "It's really none of my business, and if you couldn't already tell from earlier this afternoon, I've got kind of a thing for you too!" I paused, then added, "I guess if anything I'm actually a little jealous of Jack!"

Katy blinked at me. She sniffed and wiped her wet eyes. I let her take a moment to register the fact that I was not going to torture or blackmail her after all. While clearly still processing this, I heard her ask, still in a weak whisper, "Jealous?"

I swallowed and nodded. "Katy, I think you're absolutely beautiful, and just simply the sexiest girl I've ever known. I've always been attracted to you, but of course I could never say anything, because I'm your cousin. But...well, now that the cat's out of the bag about you and your brother, what's the point in trying to hide that fact any longer?"

"Tommy, I..."

"It's okay, Katy," I said quickly. "I don't expect you to feel the same way, and I'm not going to assume that just because you fool around with one family member that you're automatically going to fool around with the other. But after all I've seen...and all you have seen—Shelly and me doing it right in front of you at the river—I figured, well...why not be perfectly open about everything from now on!"

Believe it or not, part of what I'd just said was true and heartfelt. It was refreshing to be able to tell Katy to her face that I cared about her and wanted to be closer and more open with her. But of course there was still the miracle of a secret that it had been me, not her brother, who had been inside Katy to give her that powerful orgasm the other night. And this was all in addition to the other big secret that I'd been regularly fucking Katy's mother, my aunt!

I was still an outright bastard for what I was attempting to do here. But don't the best villains have a bit of heart at times?

Katy stepped a little closer to me, peering into my eyes. She was probably trying to better gauge just how genuine I was being. I met her gaze with the most open and honest expression I could manage. I simply channeled the fact that I was still utterly attracted to Katy and enraptured by her eyes and face whenever I looked into them. Apparently it was enough for Katy, because she suddenly lunged against me, embracing me in a big strong hug. She lifted to her tippy-toes as she buried her face in my neck and started to sob in relief. I held her for as long as she needed. Some minutes later she loosened up and backed away, but still held my arms with her hands.

"Thank you, Tommy," she said. "This is all just so embarrassing still. I'm trying not to lose it."

"It'll be okay, Katy," I replied. But I needed to nudge her to the next step. "You just need to be more careful if you're going to have a physical relationship with Jack."

She took her hands from my arms and wiped her eyes, shaking her head. "That won't be a problem. That is done. There is no way I'm going to keep that up. No way!"

Inwardly I smiled at this. In an unexpected little side-triumph, I'd broken her up with her brother.

Katy continued, "It could just as easily have been Mom or Dad who caught us, and that would just be the end of our lives!" She shuddered at the thought, but then she suddenly realized the other thing I had indicated earlier that afternoon. With wide eyes, she said, "But what about Mom? What does she know?"

Katy was at the next step. Excellent.

"She doesn't know anything for sure," I said, stating a semi-truth. "But there's still a chance she will confront you or Jack."

"Oh, my god, why?"

I supplied a bit of logic: "Katy, it's one thing for a mother to worry about her teenage daughter having sex in the house. It's a whole different thing to worry that said sex is between siblings!"

"Oh, my god," she groaned again. But a light went off and she suddenly looked at me. "Wait a minute. How would you know what Mom is thinking, suspecting?"

Another careful step: "Because I think she's equally suspecting that it may be me you're sleeping with." Katy shook her head, confused, and stared at me for further explanation. I said, "She obviously didn't hear the same encounter I did, otherwise there'd be no doubt in her mind. When she confronted me she mentioned something about hearing some vague whispers and moving about the house in the middle of the night, more frequently than one might expect for the occasional occupant of the house rousing from bed to take a leak."

"I think I'm going to be sick," Katy said. She was realizing just how reckless she'd been with Jack at night. I was convinced now that, had I not discovered the two of them myself and set up this whole Master Plan of diversion and seduction, the siblings would definitely have been found out by a parent. And that would of course be disastrous for the family.

Trying to keep her on track, I continued my story. "One afternoon Aunt Ellen—your mom—began circling around an odd series of questions for me. It became clear that she was curious to know if I had a thing for you."

Recovering slightly, Katy asked, "Well, what did you tell her?"

"I started with instant denial, of course, being embarrassed that she was even bringing up the topic. But for a few moments she got a little firm with me, demanding to 'know the truth,' adding that she'd been hearing things at night. Feeling defensive I kept up with my denials, and that's when I saw your mother's attitude suddenly change."

"Chang in what way?" Katy was hanging off my ever word. I was pleased with how easily my tale came out.

"Well, she sort of looked like how you looked just a few minutes ago: shocked, pale, frightened."

"I still feel that," Katy exclaimed. "I don't know how I'll get to sleep tonight."

"When I saw your mother get like that, I suddenly began to put it all together. I knew, of course, at that point that you and Jack were...well, you know. And I realized from your mother's perspective that if I was being honest about having never been with you, then that only left your brother. I suppose another suspect could be your father, but his alibi is of course being in bed with your mother every night."

Katy paced in a small circle. She said, "I can't see how Mom would be able to accept me being with any of you. But I suppose being with my cousin would be the lesser of evils between my brother or father."

Another step.

"Exactly," I said. "Your mother even tried to encourage a confession from me by indicating that she would be more understanding if it turned out we were 'kissing cousins' or whatever."

With a surprised tone, Katy asked, "Mom said it'd be okay if you and I got together?"

Oddly enough, my cock swelled at what Katy had just said, but I'm sure she was just asking this objectively at this point. I said, "Well, you know your mother; she's pretty conservative. I don't think she'd ever be fully okay with her teenage daughter in a sexual relationship with anyone, but two cousins could potentially be accepted into open society. Two siblings? No way."

"But still, you said Mom was offering to let it slide if it was...well, you and me."

"Not exactly," I said, realizing I had to push a little further. "When she started to indicate that, I realized that I had an opportunity to help deflect the truth about you and your brother. I didn't want to be too obvious about it, but I allowed her to begin getting more suspicious of you and me, knowing that, as we've established, it'd be the lesser of evils."

"You did that for me, Tom?"

I smiled sheepishly at her and glanced down. "Well, I told you, I...care for you deeply, Katy, and I didn't want you to get hurt."

She hugged me again. "I don't know what to say."

"It's okay," I said, enjoying her embrace. "I'm just sorry we had to get all of this out in the open in the way we did."

In a very mild tone, Katy murmured, "I'm sorry too, Tom. I was just so freaked out."

"I know. And it's okay," I said again.

Katy looked up at me, our faces suddenly close. "So...what the hell do we do now?"

I swallowed; I had to get this just right. "Well, you already said that you'd quit messing around with Jack. That will certainly help. But...if you want to ensure that any further suspicion about you and him is completely gone, we have to...well, we have to convince your Mom somehow."

"How?"

Here was the moment.

I said, "She needs to...catch us."

Katy stared at me for a long moment. "Catch us?" she asked. I nodded. "You mean like...in the act?"

I shrugged, trying to keep my growing erection being discovered by my cousin, who was still half-hugging me. "Well, pretty much, yes." Katy let go and backed away a step. Seeing her clear hesitation, I quickly added, "I don't mean arrange for her to walk in on you riding me or anything that graphic. I just mean, well, it could be snuggling in bed together after hours...or perhaps in an intimate embrace in the laundry room, or—"

"Or out here," Katy said.

I blinked. "Excuse me?"

She was nodding. "Out here. Right now. We've been out of the house for a good twenty minutes, maybe longer. You went out with the trash and I followed, and now we're walking around in the back yard, alone."

I'd been hoping to arrange something a little more physical, of course, but this was a start. I said, "I suppose you're right."

"Here," she said, taking my hand and walking me almost to the center of the back lawn. "Make sure we're visible from the house in case Mom is peeking through one of the windows." After guiding me she kept her hand in mine. "I've already hugged you a couple of times. And we're holding hands. This will look good."

AddToWater
AddToWater
2,864 Followers
12