Katy's Desire

Story Info
She's forced to listen to another captive's pleasure.
3.3k words
4.25
34k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
txbiker
txbiker
37 Followers

Bondage and domination are forms of sexual pleasure that some people take to extremes. This work is not one of them. If you are looking for pain and blood, you will not find it here. If you wish to view a side of sex that offers control, pleasure and pleasing, read on.

*****

Her experience with the strange biker opened up another world for Katy. He had mentally 'dragged her by the hair' from the tavern, taken her to a semi-public place and tied her naked to his motorcycle. She was fed his massive penis, eaten out until she came several times, spanked for misbehaving, and anally penetrated by this handsome biker. Then, she asked, no BEGGED to be taken to his place! What was this feeling that drove her behavior?

An avid fan of all things sexual, Katy engaged in lots of different aspects of 'lovemaking'. She had a relationship with a man, they each had other partners, sometimes together at swapping meetings. She had some experiences with other girls, some better than others. Never had she been treated like she had by Ron. He was forceful, yet gentle. Persuasive, yet suggestive. Demanding, but in a way that she WANTED to give him whatever he wanted, however he wanted it!

For example, when they got to his place, he all but ignored her for a while. He finally spoke after he had made himself comfortable with a drink and a smoke.

"You've got too many clothes on." He said softly.

Katy couldn't strip fast enough for him. She wanted to be naked in front of this powerful man. On her own, after she peeled off her clothing, she went to his chair and knelt at his side. Her head was bowed and her arms at her sides, near the back of her soft body. She could feel him studying her nude form, but he said nothing. She wanted to jump his body, but thought better of that idea. It did occur to her that he had seen, touched and penetrated her naked body, but she had only seen his penis sticking out of his leather pants. As she thought this, he must have read her mind.

"Go get yourself something to drink, Katy." Again speaking softly in that commanding tone.

She rose and walked to the kitchen, feeling his eyes scanning her backside. She found a full bar and a well stocked wine cabinet. She selected Seagram's and ginger ale, and when she returned, found Ron completely nude also. He had started some soft music on his entertainment unit and settled down in a large leather chair. She was entranced by the number of tattoos he had. His arms were almost covered, and both thighs sported large pieces, too. Later she would see the huge tat that covered his back. Right now, she caught herself staring at he soft lump of flesh between his legs.

Even soft, it was at least five or six inches long, a little over an inch across. His heavy sac lay on the soft leather. She watched as he began to 'firm up' while he looked at her. Katy was a sort of short girl. Five-four to be exact. She considered herself a little heavy in weight, but she was well proportioned. Her legs were strong and firm at the thighs. She had generous hips and soft curves across her belly. Her C-cup breasts were not as tight as they were when she was younger, but still a nice presentation with light colored areola and nipples that grew quite long when aroused. Her mound was slightly puffy, with small, thick outer labia. Her inner folds were a darker rose than her breasts, hiding a magnificent clitoris that erected to the size of her little finger.

Ron could see the aroused bud sticking out of the blossoming flower of her kitty, which was also dripping her nectar quite liberally. It seemed to him that Katy had an extremely active libido, but she wanted direction when it came to applying its effects. He was only to glad to oblige. Their earlier session outdoors had been quite enjoyable for both of them, so he decided to continue the 'game'.

"Go into the next room, and make yourself 'ready'." He intoned.

"Y ...Yes Sir!" she stammered and hurried out to the other room.

She found herself in a "playroom" affixed with several interesting pieces of furniture. There was what appeared to be a massage table, a pair of soft leather chairs, a low bench that one would find in a gym, and what seemed to be a rack to hold weights although there were none in the room. Her gaze crept up to the ceiling where she saw the hooks for hanging a swing of some sort. For whatever reason, she chose the table, and lay down, face up. Her knees were bent off the edge and her arms lay loosely off the upper part of the padded table.

Ron gave her sufficient time to pick her spot, curious as to how she interpreted "ready". He was pleased that she chose the table. Quietly, he entered the den and stood at the head of the table. He took Katy's arms and held them out as her face tilted to see the underside of his massive penis inches from her mouth. When she tried to lick up at it, Ron backed away and pulled her wrists together. From under the edge of the table, he produced some padded, soft wrist cuffs that he applied to her slender arms.

He moved then to her legs, which he fastened with similar bands to the legs of the table. Trussed out like that, Katy was totally exposed, and wide open for any sexual advances. Ron thrust a finger into her dripping slit, causing Katy to moan. He lowered his mouth to her swollen clitoris and nipped it gently.

Katy was breathing hard and wanting to cum really bad. Each time he teased her body and stopped, her mind went wild. She thought to herself of the many times she wished that someone would treat her like this. Control her, yet respond to her needs as well. This wonderful man was doing it! She wanted to cum for him, to please him in every way.

Ron left the room, leaving Katy alone in the quiet. She could hear him moving about the house, though. She thought she heard him talking to someone, once.

Ron returned to his captive and without preface, sucked hard on her thick nipples. He also fingered her kitty and rubbed the nectar all through her slit, avoiding her clitoris by fractions of an inch. He looked deep into her green eyes and saw her need, her desire blooming and growing as he touched her soft, fleshy body. While she was repeatedly brought near and denied a cum for what seemed to be hours, he remained calm and gentle, yet persuasive in coaxing her feelings close to the surface.

Katy heard the front door, she thought. Then she saw Ron nod at the corner of the room. Ron placed a towel over her eyes and started to kiss on her dripping kitty in earnest. She was very close to cumming when she felt another pair of lips on her breast. She shrieked in surprise and tried to wiggle the towel away. That brought a swift slap on her thigh. SLAP! "Bad girl! No one told you to move." She froze in place and accepted the additional set of hands that now caressed her chest and soft belly. Tender lips grazed her mouth, and a tongue pushed deep into it. She responded with her own explorations, and conclude that it wasn't Ron kissing her. 'But who?' she tried to guess.

"Should I let her cum, once?" He asked to the stranger, as if she wasn't there.

Katy didn't hear an answer, but gladly felt Ron's (?) lips and fingers return to her needy vulva with enough enthusiasm to allow her to attain a full, body shaking cum. She cried out and gasped as her waves of release triggered her girl-cum to flow forcefully from her vagina. She bucked and rocked and quivered through the event, almost grateful when the attention eased off.

The next sensation was of some lips and a tongue 'cleaning' her messy kitty. It wasn't Ron. The facial skin was smoother, the lips softer, the gentle touches seemed lighter, too. 'There is someone else here!' Katy thought. Her hips responded to the soft licking, rolling up to meet the exploring tongue. Suddenly, the sensations stopped and she was left alone. The towel was quickly replaced by a sleep mask fastened with an elastic strap around her head.

Katy felt someone holding her head as the table was altered. The head section was lowered, and her head was laid back severely. She felt a warm touch at her lips, extended her tongue, and found it to be the crown of a penis. She opened her mouth to see if it would be put inside. It was! She took the throbbing organ into her throat easily in this position. She felt its owner fucking her throat gently, making sure she didn't gag. Another object began to enter her vagina at the same time. OH! She was ecstatic with a double ended penetration.

The 'penis' in her kitty felt strange and cold compared to the one in her mouth. She felt some body weight behind it as well. The weight went away, as did the penis in her mouth, yet the object in her vagina remained. She felt her legs being picked up, cool slippery fingers at her anus, then a larger object being pushed into her back door! It was short and thick. She guessed it was a butt plug. It felt so full having something in her rear and front holes at the same time.

Then she heard the chains rattling. She started squirming and getting concerned.

"What is going on?" She cried out. "Ron! Where are you? What are you doing?"

Ron didn't answer, nor did his companion. They were assembling a swing at one end of the playroom, and hooking up some restraints to the rack of pipes. His friend Karen helped him with Katy's 'clean-up' and was now getting ready for some pleasure of her own. After using the strap-on in Katy's kitty, she was pretty horny. She left the fake cock in Katy's body at Ron's suggestion. She looked at the helpless girl; strapped to the table, blindfolded, with a dildo in her pussy and a butt plug in her rear.

Karen stood near the rack and extended her arms. This was one of her favorite toys. She held on to the top rail and let Ron tie her wrists high. Then she lifted one leg for him to fasten the sling behind her knee. The other leg followed, and she was suspended so that her knees were high near her chest, her vulva was wide spread and open. Ron sat between he thighs and started eating on the dripping feast of girl-cum nectar.

Not that Ron cared, but in her excitement, Karen let loose a short pee just as Ron started to suck on her swollen clitoris.

SLAP! SLAP!

"OHHHH! AHHHHH!" Came Karen's screams. "I didn't mean it!"

SLAP!

"AHHHHHH! NOOOOOO!" She cried out as each blow struck her exposed butt.

She and Ron had played this game before, so they were really performing for the benefit of Katy's experience. Ron resumed kissing on Karen's kitty, causing her to moan and shriek as if she were in agony.

"Oh! Please, Sir! Let me go!" She wailed. "Ohnosir! Please, not that!"

Ron was preparing to enter her with his massive hard-on, which she was waiting hungrily for anyway. She 'fought' her attacker as he shared love with her, all the while sounding like she was being tortured.

"Please,Please! Let me cum! Oh pleasesir! Let it be over!"

Ron did indeed bring her to a hard cum. Her fluids gushed from her body, soaking Ron and the floor beneath her. They both looked over at Katy and saw that she too was starting to quiver and cum. Karen nodded at Ron and he went to the table.

SLAP! Right across Katy's mound with an open hand. She screamed.

"I didn't tell you to cum!" Ron barked. "Behave yourself, or you'll get more."

Katy was whimpering. Feeling sorry for the girl she couldn't see as well as the feeling of fear for herself. She heard the other girl sobbing and the chains again, the next she knew, she smelled the heavy musk of an aroused vagina. She felt the girl's hands on either side of her head, and the soft flesh of her thighs brush her face. At the angle her face was tilted, it was soon covered with hot, moist flesh which she recognised as another woman's pussy.

Not waiting to be told, she started licking the sweet nectar from the unknown kitty, she could feel the engorged nub of the throbbing clitoris, and made an effort to suck it into her mouth. Katy heard Ron tell her to "make that cunt cum". Without her hands, it was difficult, but she soon had the girl bucking and pulling her face tighter to the cumming vagina. Her face was flooded, she almost choked on the volume of girl-cum flowing into her mouth.

It was gone as soon as it had cum. Silence filled her ears. Katy had cum three times without getting caught, listening to Karen cum and cry out. 'What were they doing, where were they?' She wondered. The pressure between her thighs was growing, the objects filling her holes pressed against each other through the thin membrane separating the two channels. Katy found she could work her muscles and rub the two together. Her belly was rolling and Ron saw what she was doing.

"Don't you make yourself cum, little girl!" He growled. "We have other plans for you."

She felt her bonds being released. Hands held he gently as she slid off the table. Katy was guided to another part of the room and her arms were lifted over her head. Then she felt her legs being spread. A device was fastened to each ankle holding her feet about three feet apart. She discovered that her weight was supported by something above, as well. The objects were still stuffed inside her openings.

She braved the chance to talk to her 'captors'. "What are you going to do?" she asked. "Let me see, please Sir?"

Her request was granted immediately. The blindfold came off and she was facing a tall, slender girl trussed up on the rack. As before, Karen was sitting in the support straps with her arms outstretched. Her smooth shaven vulva was red and swollen, dripping fluids, just like Katy's.

"Katy, meet Karen." Ron said softly.

The girls smiled at each other, Katy not sure if she should say anything.

"Karen is a good friend that has played here many times." He explained. "She agreed to help out when I told her of our little game in the rest area."

Ron talked and walked around the girls as though it were the regular thing to have tied up guests 'hanging' around. He finally told them to choose who would be free and who stayed tied. Karen knew how to play this one, and immediately screamed out, "Untie me! Let ME down! Oh, please, I beg you, set me down!"

She smiled to herself as Ron did just as she expected. He took Katy down. He rubbed her wrists and ankles after removing the cuffs, then told her to stand near Karen.

"OK, Katy. I want you to take the plug out of your butt. Wash it in that sink over there in very warm water, then bring it back. Just make sure your 'friend' in front stays put!"

Katy reached between her legs and slowly pushed the plug from her rear entrance. It felt so empty! She carefully waddled to the sink and cleansed the anal device. Returning to her 'station' as told.

"Now my little slut girl, Take that cock out of your pussy and feed it to Karen."

She looked at Karen and was surprised to see her smiling and nodding ever so slightly. Katy took the strap-on out of her vagina and put it to Karen's lips. The protests and wiggling were staged of course, but it did get Katy even more aroused. Karen finally opened her mouth, and allowed Katy to push the latex cock into her mouth.

"Let her hold it for a while." Ron instructed.

Katy let the cock loose, and Karen dutifully held it in her teeth.

"Now, put that butt plug deep into your pussy, and get it real wet. Fuck yourself with it, but don't cum!"

Katy jammed the plug into herself and fucked her kitty until she was about to cum. She looked at Ron for direction.

"Stick it into Karen's ass, hard!"

Muffled screams of protest came from Karen's throat as she shook her head 'NO!'

Katy pushed the plug at Karen's wide, exposed anus. She was amazed that it went in so easily. She almost pushed it too far. She could see Karen grinning around the cock in her mouth as the tied girl sighed. It was just like when he did her anally on the bike. She said no, she tried to prevent it, but she wanted it BAD!

Katy realised that she wasn't the only girl who felt this way. It wasn't strange to want to be controlled and used for pleasure, especially when the pleasure was hers.

"Now, slut! Take that penis out of her mouth and put it on!"

This was new. Katy had never worn a strap-on, but she soon figured it out. She tightened the straps around her waist and between her legs. Then she admired her 'cock' bouncing out in front, like a man.

"Okay, Katy. You shouldn't have trouble figuring this one out. Fuck her brains out!" Ron instructed.

Katy positioned herself and started teasing Karen's clitoris and outer lips with the cock. Just like so many men had done with her. She coated it with Karen's nectar, the set it at her vaginal opening.

SLAP! A swift open hand to her ass caused her to lurch forward and penetrate the swollen kitty of the helpless girl.

"I said, "Fuck her brains out!" Now get with it! Fuck her till she cums!"

Katy jammed the length of the latex deep into Karen's unprotected kitty. She pounded the girl's body despite the cries of protest and claims of pain.

"Oh! Please, NO! Stop! You're hurting meeee!" Karen continued to cry out, until she could hold back no longer. "OHHHHH KAAAAAATTTYYYY!!!! Immmmm Cummmmmingg!!" She rocked and bucked in the swing like restraint, gushing fluids all over the floor and Katy's front. Katy pulled her close to soothe her and kiss her sobbing lips.

Ron told her to take off the strap-on, and help untie Karen. They remained naked, and Ron went to the kitchen to bring some chilled wine and snacks. The relaxed on the soft carpet in the front room, and discussed the game. Katy asked Karen what her word was when the subject of 'stop and no' came up.

"Why, 'marshmallows', of course. Who would ever think of them during such wonderful sex?"

They shared quieter, slower love between them throughout the afternoon and evening. Karen and Katy got very into each other, Ron got into them both at one time or another, too. Eventually they bathed together in the large tub and napped for a while, spent, satisfied, and ready for more.

txbiker
txbiker
37 Followers