Katy's Double Life Ch. 02

Story Info
A white housewife continues to explore her dark side.
22.6k words
4.6
130.2k
223

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,350 Followers

Special thanks go to Literotica member, Smoothed for his help with editing and excellent creative input.

This is an interracial story that depicts a relationship between a married white woman and younger black men. It includes cheating and interracial sex. If this content is not to your liking, please find a story that is more suited to your interests.

*****

Later that day, Katy sat in church with the other moms, watching her twin children practicing their choir routine. She looked demure and proper, just like the other mothers gathered in the pews.

But in her mind, she knew she was practically the polar opposite of these women. Less than two hours ago, the married, thirty-five-year-old redheaded housewife had been in a public park, on a picnic table, being fucked by a horse-cocked black teenager.

The thought made her shudder in the pew. She could still feel the swelling of Dwayne's massive member as he repeatedly pummeled her married pussy with it. She was sore, there was no doubt about it. He'd given it a thorough pounding.

Katy nervously glanced around. Thank god no one could hear her thoughts.

Several days passed where Katy and Dwayne were only able to exchange simple texts. Katy was not used to the stretching that Dwayne gave her pussy in the park and tried her best to put off seeing him again for a day or two just to recover. She knew that her body would get more used to him once they had more consistent sex, which was very difficult to do given Katy's busy schedule.

As she stood at the sink, with her hands under the warm water rinsing dinner plates, she noticed her thin, white fingers gripping the shaft of the charcoal-colored brush she was using. Although it was much thinner than Dwayne's cock, the contrasting color of her fingers on the dark handle brought him to mind instantly and she became absorbed in the recollection of his magnificent penis.

'I want that thing again. I want it in my mouth, in my body.' She felt the familiar wetness develop between her legs. The excitement was building. As she fantasized about her new exciting lover, her thoughts became more frustrated.

She wanted to spend more time with Dwayne. She wanted to enjoy unfettered access to his beautiful penis. She found herself regretting the fact that Dwayne had pulled out, not finishing inside her. She wondered what his throbbing, ejaculating cock would feel like, filling her with his load.

But Katy knew her schedule would be an issue; it limited her. She'd need to address that. She also became frustrated considering her wardrobe options for her new relationship.

'I need clothes. I can't wear my "mommy-clothes" when I see him. I need sexy outfits.' Katy finished loading the dishwasher and resolved to go shopping that very evening.

Katy was lost in reverie as she went about the more mundane tasks of her day. She picked up toys cast about the house as thoughts of the big, black penis filled her mind. She cleaned the stainless refrigerator door trying to remember how Dwayne's ebony cock filled her mouth.

She couldn't rid her mind of the images of the (then) anonymous cock that day in the grocery store, it seemed that reminders of Dwayne's enormous black penis were everywhere she turned.

She had quickly developed a big cock obsession and was perfectly content to think about his beautiful penis throughout her day as she went about her domestic duties. She was now taking her phone into the bathroom with her to gaze upon the pictures he sent her.

It wasn't difficult to become preoccupied with Dwayne and his endowments. Her husband, Dean, did little to bring her out of her preoccupation with the other man, in fact, he seemed quite content with taking her for granted and abandoning her sexual needs. She wondered how she was going to have sex with Dean knowing what it was like to be filled completely by a truly big dick. Her thoughts drifted to what Dwayne was doing at that moment.

"Damn it, man! This fine woman let you fuck her in the park?"

Dwayne's cousin, Cedric, was holding Dwayne's phone and excitedly scouring a picture of Katy. It was a close-up of her wet pussy, and Cedric was examining it closely, holding the phone inches away from his face, and licking his lips. Dwayne immediately regretted mentioning Katy to Cedric.

Cedric, or "Ced", was related to Dwayne, but was more devious and much less pleasant than his cousin. Ced had always had a fetish for white women. He certainly enjoyed a conquest over any woman, but he particularly sought white girls. This was for two primary reasons: he derived a sense of power from it, and he was attracted to them in general.

Dwayne had been so excited about his new, unexpected relationship with the older, married housewife who was definitely "out of his league", that he felt he had to tell somebody. He found he could not keep his new romance a secret and made the mistake of telling his cousin about Katy and her hyper-sexual ways.

"You have got to set me up with this girl, Dwayne. Seriously!" Ced was glued to Dwayne's phone and the image of Katy's pink pussy and snow-white skin.

"No way, Ced. I just started seeing her. No way." Dwayne shook his head, but knew his cousin had dirt on her and could easily pressure him into hooking up with the hot, married woman. He regretted telling his cousin about Katy.

"I'm not gonna force you, but at least let me hang out with you!" Ced respected Dwayne, and the eighteen-year-old already knew from previous experience that Dwayne could beat him down without too much effort. Ced was only 5' 8 and weighed 185 pounds. He was pudgy and not too handsome either. Buck teeth, bumpy skin, and knock-kneed, Ced had to work hard to get the few women he had managed to persuade to have sex with him.

"Okay, but I don't know when that will be. She doesn't have a lot of time. She's married with a family, you know?"

"Alright, I get it, but when?" Ced persisted.

"She's coming over tomorrow, but not then. Maybe next week." Dwayne was firm about this. He had hardly gotten to know Katy himself, and he didn't feel like sharing any of their precious time with his fat cousin.

Cedric snuck Dwayne's phone into the bathroom and sent the pictures Katy had texted to Dwayne to his own phone. He added her contact information to his own list and gave her the contact name "Red" after the color of her pubic hair.

He took out his cock to piss, then after shaking it dry, he started stroking it while looking at the picture of her pussy.

'I'm fucking that.' He thought as he slowly stroked himself. 'One way or another, I'm going to hit that many times.' Ced vowed to himself.

Dwayne's mother and father both worked during the day, which left the house empty during the week now that his older brother had married and was living in his own home. Dwayne discovered that as long as he had a job, his parents pretty much left him alone. He was allowed to come and go as he pleased, which almost always required the help of a friend or family member giving him rides. Most of the time, it was his cousin, the unemployed Ced, who helped him out with his transportation needs.

His cousin was always dropping by to talk to Dwayne, hang out with Dwayne, asking to get set up with one of Dwayne's girlfriend's friends. Until Dwayne had enough money for a car, he would have to tolerate Ced, if only for his wheels.

Coming out of the bathroom, Ced nonchalantly set the phone down on an end table and asked, "Does she have friends?"

Dwayne shook his head, "I don't know much about her, Ced. We just started seeing each other. She doesn't have much time. Did you hear me when I told you she has a husband and family?" Dwayne was becoming annoyed with the pudgy man.

"Alright then, I'm going home. Let me know what happens, okay?"

"Damn, man. Okay, okay. Later." Dwayne picked up his phone and texted Katy,

-2MORROW?-

Katy was just giving her kids a snack and turning the volume of the TV down when she heard a text come through.

Her heart leapt when she saw it was from Dwayne. Her pussy did the same. She responded excitedly.

-YES!-

-WHEN?- Dwayne wanted more time with her, not just a half hour in the park. He wanted to get naked, to take his time.

Katy also wanted more of Dwayne. This time, she wanted to find somewhere quiet where she could focus more. The impromptu blowjob in the car and having sex on a park bench were exciting, but not very comfortable. She knew her options were very limited. Bringing him to her house was out of the picture. She couldn't use her home for sex. A hotel was a possibility, but she would have to pay cash and hope there wasn't some miscellaneous charge that would appear on her credit card. She knew the entire affair was risky. She would have to be careful.

While in the bathroom, she scrolled through the pictures of Dwayne and became wet again. She needed this. More than that, she deserved it, but first, she needed more clothes.

She texted him back, -TOMORROW AT 10. CAN'T WAIT! -

Walking out of the bathroom she approached her lounging husband.

"Dean, I need to get some things at the store, can you watch Tom and Terri while I go to the mall?"

"The mall? What do you need?" Dean was watching golf, nodding in and out, wanting to take a nap.

"There's a sale at Macy's and I need a couple of things."

"Okay, they're about ready for a nap, aren't they?" Dean sat up and rubbed his face to wake himself up.

Katy didn't bother responding. She was too busy looking for her purse.

"Bye!" She left in a hurry, her mind set on some ideas for clothes.

Katy didn't remember much of her drive to the mall. Images of Dwayne put her in a dream-like state. His pitch-black skin, his shiny, young penis, the thrill of enjoying such intense sexual pleasure without anyone other than her lover knowing. Her skin prickled with energy. In a matter of a week, her life had taken on an entirely new focus. The kids, Dean, her monotonous chores, her dreadfully boring routine, were now far more tolerable, that is, when it wasn't getting in the way of her new, sexy lifestyle.

Her loose-fitting Levi jeans and blue, button-down blouse did little to reveal the perfect body hidden underneath as she walked into the white, stucco entrance to the mall. She preferred not to shop at malls, usually due to the teenagers that loitered there. Annoying, disrespectful, ubiquitous. She often found herself wondering what her twins will be like when they reached that dreadful age. Her thoughts drifted to her husband,

'Will we even be married by then?' She questioned. Thinking for the first time about whether she could stay married given her preoccupation with all things sexual.

Katy walked quickly past the phone store, the bath shop, and several kiosks complete with salespeople stepping out into her path trying to get her attention. Walking past a group of teens, she clutched her purse tightly, expecting some sort of unwanted comment or obnoxious behavior, instead she received no attention at all.

She arrived at her destination, a women's lingerie store called "Boudoir." Two middle-aged black men loitered outside the doors, near the benches in the center of the mall's spacious corridor. Looking at the two men, she expected some sort of comment, or cat-call. As she approached, she found herself anticipating a lewd comment or gesture. In a strange way, she even found herself looking forward to it.

She passed in front of them. Each man looked up to give her an appraising glance, but after that, nothing. She continued past them, expecting to feel the strange awareness that occurs when someone checks you out from behind.

Katy's apprehension turned to disappointment in an instant. Turning around to look back, the men had turned the other way, seemingly oblivious to her. She realized that her clothes could have something to do with their indifference. Their reaction was an eye-opener for Katy. Her new, sexy attitude and her blossoming, new-found sexuality, was not reflected in the clothing she wore as a mom.

She vowed to change her appearance to more accurately reflect her wish to be an object of desire, especially to black men.

Boudoir was a fairly large store. It contained everything from undergarments and elaborate lingerie to sexy outfits made to be worn in public. It was at this last section that Katy began her search. She needed clothes that she could look sexy in not only on special occasions, for example like her meeting with Dwayne tomorrow, but also when she went to the grocery store and ran errands. She wanted to be able to express herself more sexually through the clothes that she wore.

She began with shorter skirts. She selected four that rose to about mid-thigh, and two that were too high for her to wear around Dean. The skirts she tried on fit snuggly hugging her firm, yet ample ass, leaving lots of her smooth, white legs exposed. She felt sexy in all of the skirts she chose and couldn't wait to begin wearing them.

The tight shirts she selected of various colors were made from fabrics that revealed the size and shape of her large, puffy nipples. A couple clung to her breasts, even to the underside of each. She had a difficult time imagining herself wearing them in public without a bra, but saved that decision for another time and put them in her basket.

One of Katy's priorities was to get herself out of jeans and into more revealing pants that would highlight her perfect butt. The stretch pants she bought did exactly that. She made a note that she would have to wear panties with them or else they would wedge between her ass and pussy and become far too revealing for public. She bought a few sexy bras and underwear to complete her shopping.

After an hour of trying on shorter skirts, tighter shirts, blouses with plunging necklines and a few skin-tight pants, she was finally ready to check out. After the clothing store, she stopped by a department store and bought a few pair of shoes to complete her outfits. She couldn't keep wearing sandals and tennis shoes, after all.

With her bags of clothes in hand, she returned home to a sleeping husband and two children playing quietly in the living room. She hurriedly placed her clothes in her closet, and anticipated which outfit she would wear for Dwayne tomorrow.

Katy spent another night with her hand between her legs dreaming about her young, black stud while her husband fell asleep without even a good-night's kiss. She was able to rub her pussy under the sheets thinking about once again being filled by her big black snake.

Katy was preoccupied with thoughts of spending time with Dwayne and his enormous penis as she dropped the kids off at school. She pushed Dean out the door without so much as a peck on the cheek thinking about Dwayne's full, hot lips pressing against her own.

In the shower, she took special care to shave her legs and trim her pubic hair so her lover would enjoy the feeling of her smooth, white skin. She rubbed scented body lotion on as a final step in preparing herself for her secret rendezvous. She was wet during this preparation ritual that she recognized was a turn on in itself.

Katy selected a new, blue and beige plaid skirt to wear for her meeting. She slipped it on. It was shorter than she remembered from the store, too short to wear to church, or in front of Dean, for that matter. She found a white top that she thought matched best and pulled it over her head. The fabric was very thin. The top clung to her breasts, seemingly stretched to the limit. It barely held her perky C-cups in place as she moved about her bedroom. She was feeling extra adventurous and decided not to wear panties or a bra. Katy wore her new pair of blue, four- inch heels to complete her outfit.

'Can I really pull this off?' she wondered, looking herself over in the mirror. These definitely weren't "mom-clothes". She glanced at the clock: it was now or never, time to go.

While Katy was getting herself ready, Dwayne was up and preparing for his fuck-date with Katy. After breakfast and a long shower, he felt he was finally ready for her. His parents, wouldn't be home until six o'clock that night so he wouldn't have to worry about being interrupted.

He was sitting in the living room playing a video game when Ced called.

"Dwayne. Today is the day, am I right?"

"What do you want, Ced?" Dwayne was in no mood for his cousin. Katy should be texting him soon and he didn't want to play mind games with his oafish kin.

"When can I meet her?" Ced was persistent.

"Ced, she's married and having an affair, she won't want to bring anyone else into it. Damn! I should have never told you about her." Dwayne was about to hang up.

"I got her contact information, Dwayne. That's all I have to say, right?" Ced knew he was stepping into some major shit with that threat.

There was a pause.

"Woah, Ced. That's fucked up." Dwayne couldn't believe it. Somehow, he had already ruined his perfect relationship with Katy.

"Okay, okay, Ced, but you know this is going to change things between you and me."

"I don't care. She's nothing to you. You've only known her for a week or so, right? We're blood, Dwayne."

"What do you want?" Dwayne realized that he would have to make Ced happy if he was going to protect Katy.

"I want to be there. You introduce me. That's all." Dwayne recognized Ced's tone of voice. He was up to no good.

"Ced, it's just me and Katy today. Don't do this."

"Too late, I'm already on your street."

Dwayne got off the phone angry, but was resigned to the fact that Ced was going to be at his house when Katy came over. Katy's text came over the phone a few minutes after Ced had arrived.

-IS NOW A GOOD TIME?-

Dwayne went into the bathroom to respond to her. All he sent was a very clear image of a very big and very erect black cock.

'Oh, my goodness! I want that!' She smiled as she put her phone in her purse and left for Dwayne's house.

After driving faster than she would ever dare under normal circumstances, Katy finally pulled up to the curb of Dwayne's home. There was an older model Nissan in the driveway.

-I'M HERE! IS EVERYTHING OK?-

Dwayne scowled at his cousin, smiling on the couch.

-EVERYTHING IS GOOD-

Dwayne lied. He feared she wouldn't come into his house if she knew Ced was inside waiting to be introduced.

Katy exited her car in a rush. She hurried up the paved path, eager to get inside. Without a bra, her breasts jiggled with every rushed step, the fabric dragging tantalizingly over her large, sensitive nipples. She felt them react, immediately stiffening. She was sure her protruding nipples would stick out like beacons in the light- colored shirt.

Katy reached the door and nervously tugged at the hem of her skirt. It had risen nearly to her hips from the ride over. Her pussy was soaking wet. She rang the doorbell.

Ced was sitting on one side of the sofa in the living room, which was out of sight of the foyer. He rubbed his hands together in anticipation as Dwayne answered the door.

He took one look at Katy's new, revealing outfit and wished he had fought harder to send Ced on his way.

The first feature that immediately drew his eyes were Katy's prominent, fat nipples. They stuck out obviously, providing a point of reference for the rest of her broad chest. Dwayne could appraise the shape of each nipple as well as the curves of her surrounding tits. Her skirt was short and her legs looked long, yet toned, and very white. Her shapely physique was accentuated by the skin-tight fabric.

Dwayne's mouth gaped open as he brought his gaze up, off of her body, to her gorgeous, smiling face, and bright, green eyes.

"Damn, Katy. You look hot!" Dwayne took her by the hand and guided her inside. He closed the door and gave her a tight hug. The two embraced and kissed briefly, still a bit apprehensive in their anticipation.

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,350 Followers