Katy's Reluctant New Look Ch. 04 Redux

Story Info
Katy is interviewed by Der Spiegel Magazine.
9.7k words
4.44
435.1k
38

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To the fans of my "Katy's Reluctant New Look" series…. I had published chapters 4, 5 and 6 as one chapter; Chapter 4. I did this because the sexy model in the first 3 chapters was not able to contribute her photos for illustrations. Well, Cheryl and Bob have changed their minds and have agreed to treat us all with illustrations for the scenes. Bravo! She's just awesome in this series and I know you are going to enjoy her….and the story. For those that are new to the series, it is important to read the first three chapters for context and character development. These are fun, light hearted stories and I hope you enjoy the read. I want to thank Bob and Cheryl's -- "H-C Studio" for their artwork.

Definition of Erotica: "Literature or art intended to arouse sexual desire"

So, here it is Chapter 4 'redux'…. This will be followed by two more chapters. Enjoy!

*

Scene 1: "The Interview", as told by Marc Amiri

"Hello, Marc. I'm glad you came by," Jake Roberts said as he walked around the big mahogany desk, arm extended, to greet me.

"Yes, thank you for seeing me Jake," I replied and sat down in a fine leather high-back chair in his office in downtown Dallas.

I'm a journalist with Der Spiegel; Europe's most popular weekly magazine. I'd flown into the U.S. from Germany ten days ago to cover the election campaign of the popular United States Senator from Texas, George Hastings. Since then, I'd spent large portions of each day with the Senator; including attending the Conservative Women's Voting League party, where I met Jake and Katy.

The Senator had introduced me to Jake, a big strapping Texan looking tough enough to take on the entire German army. One of my assignments was to interview a young, conservative woman that was politically active and a supporter of the Senator. I have to tell you; once I was introduced to Katy, I knew my search was over.

Truth be told; I'd noticed her long before the introductions. She and Jake were sitting at the table in the corner of the banquet room with four other couples. All the ladies were beautiful but Katy was the prettiest of the bunch. And her outfit...exquisite! She was definitely flaunting her assets in the dress she wore. I half expected her tits to pop out each time she moved. And, I couldn't count the number of times I saw the tops of her stockings as she sashayed about the table, socializing with her friends.

Suffice it to say, she was a very popular young lady. The other lady's husbands kept their eyes on her and seemed to take advantage of every opportunity to flirt. It was hard to figure out if she enjoyed their attention as she seemed to send mixed signals; pushing them away one minute, only to let them take a few liberties the next.

I was in Jake's office to talk with him about interviewing his wife. "Marc, you won't regret your decision to interview Katy. I can promise you that," he told me. "She's perfect for it. Katy's very active in the political scene. She's full of energy, holds strong conservative opinions, and she's the best looking woman in Texas. And, I'm not joking."

He's right about her looks. When I say, "beautiful", that's exactly what I mean. She's every German man's dream. Tall and slender, very beautifully curved hips, small waist and perfectly proportioned breasts. She has long, dark curly hair and a beautifully sculpted face. She would fit right into the cosmopolitan scene in Berlin.

Jake poured us both a scotch as we talked about his wife. "I'll need to take some photographs to go along with the article. Unfortunately, I don't have a photographer with me so we'll have to take a few breaks from the interview to take them."

"No problem, Marc," Jake replied, with a moderate Texas accent that exuded self-confidence. "Katy loves to be photographed and you can count on her cooperation. I'll make sure she does a couple of outfit changes so you can have a nice sample to choose from. She's got some that'll knock your breath away, Marc."

That comment peaked my curiosity and I left his office feeling very good about the interview scheduled for the next day. "Outfits that'll knock my breath away? I can't wait," I said to myself as I pulled my rental car onto the freeway and began formulating the interview questions in my mind as I drove to my hotel.

The next day, Katy Roberts greeted me at the front door of their expansive home; my arms loaded with camera gear and lighting equipment. I smiled brightly and thought; America, home of the free, land of the brave and the hottest looking women on planet Earth.

"Marc Amiri, welcome to our home. Please, come in," she said. She was dressed as if she and her husband Jake were about to leave for an important social engagement. He was wearing an expensive pair of slacks, shirt and tie. All he needed was a sport coat and he was ready to go. She was in a black Chanel suit with matching everything, looking very sophisticated and business-like.

"Such a beautiful woman," I said to myself, looking her up and down. We each offered pleasantries and I was escorted into the living room to prepare for the interview.

"Mr. Amiri. Please come in," she said.

I interrupted, "Please.....Just call me Marc. And, can I use Jake and Katy?"

"Marc, heavens yes," she responded. "I was just going to say how exciting it is to be chosen by Der Spiegel. Can I get you a drink?"

"Scotch please," I answered.

"Certainly...single malt?" she asked.

"You bet," I answered as I sat my gear down and began the task of setting up the light stands and reflectors. I thought of how attractive she looked as she walked toward me, drinks in hand and her stiletto heels clicking on the expensive tile floor as she approached, hips swinging easily and seductively.

This woman was very at ease and self-confident. I have found it is this kind of woman that provides the best interviews and I was anxious to get started. But, before I could begin, Jake insisted on showing me around the house and telling an understanding Katy that we'd only be a few minutes.

To be honest, I wasn't thrilled about being taken away from my work for a tour of their home. One house is like the next and I'm not here in the U.S. to tour homes. I'm here on Der Spiegel's nickel and I'm used to getting in, getting the job done and moving on to the next assignment. I saw my accommodation of Jake as a courtesy to the master of the house. A courtesy that was commonly extended prior to sitting down to an interview.

Jake changed my mind for me when he showed me the master bedroom. What peaked my interest wasn't the size of the room, although it was expansive. It wasn't the decor or the furniture, although it was rich. Instead, it was the large collection of boudoir photographs arranged stylishly along the length of the wall beside the entrance to the dressing area and bath.

"What do you think of these, Marc?" Jake asked.

I couldn't answer at first as I wondered what response he was expecting. "Very nice," I said as I stood looking at photos of Katy in various stages of undress. There must have been at least a couple dozen photos of Katy in several different outfits and poses.

Jake spent some time showing me his favorites; one of her naked in heels and stockings, another of her with a slinky dress pulled above her hips, and a third of her laying on their bed, showing her off in a matching pair of panties and bra with her legs together, crossed at the ankles and pointed at the ceiling.

I have to say that in Germany, exhibiting your wife is a common fantasy. But, I didn't expect to find it here in the States. Especially not in the home of this conservative, up and coming, politically active couple.

Katy looked exquisite in the photos. In the ones showing her pubic hair, her dark bush was always perfectly sculpted and coiffed. In every shot, her breasts were displayed beautifully and I noticed she had applied blush to her nipples. Katy took great care to make sure her hair was perfect for the photos and her makeup was just right. I was impressed.

"Wonderful artwork, Jake," I told him. "You are very good."

"Thanks, Marc. She's a hot little lady. I thought seeing these before you begin her interview might serve as inspiration."

He was right, of course. I was inspired. And, my big German cock was twitching as I looked them over.

"You could probably get some shots like this today, if you play it right," Jake told me.

"Ohhh?" I answered coyly. "How so?"

"Marc, Katy's a fine, conservative woman. She's the envy of every friend I have. I like to say that she's my 'trophy wife' and I'm her 'trophy husband'. She's kind and caring and always concerned about others. She's a wonderfully principled woman and I'm proud of her involvement in politics."

"Yes, yes. I'm sure all that is true.....But...?" I asked, knowing there was more to come.

Jake explained further. "But.....She also has a very playful side; an inner slut that I love to see come out and play from time to time. I'd like to see that inner slut come out today. Look, Marc...I know you've got a job to do. I don't want to get in the way of that. But, I can tell that Katy would like to play. I can tell by the way she's been acting all day. And, I want to help her along. Look, let's get the standard interview done and the photographs taken for the magazine. Afterwards, let's have some fun."

Needless to say, this was a highly irregular request. I'm a professional journalist and I'm not a freelancer. I'm on Der Spiegel's payroll. If my editors found out I was playing 'wink, wink' during an interview and taking sexy photos of the very interviewee they were planning to feature in their magazine, they would fire me.

On the other hand, Katy is a doll. And, I'd be letting down all German men if I said no. A smile curled onto my face as I gave Jake my answer. "Let's give her what she wants."

"Awesome!" he replied. "Just take her in the right direction with your questions and I'll follow your lead."

I assured him that I could, and would, do just that. After which, we made our way downstairs to begin. I took some time making sure the lighting was set correctly and checked my audio recorder. Katy readied herself for my questions.

"I've studied the issues and you won't trip me up, Mr. Amiri," she teased as we began.

I assured her I wasn't here to "trip her up" and that she should just relax and be herself. I started out with a series of standard background questions such as "Where did you grow up" and "How did you meet your husband". Then, I moved into questions about her life here in Texas and what her typical day consists of. I followed those questions up with pointed questions concerning her involvement in the Conservative Women's Voting League.

We took a break from the interview to take photographs of her and Jake. They were the standard "Loving Couple" photographs and couldn't have been more normal. Up to this point, Katy wasn't showing any inclination to playfulness. She was very businesslike, informed and assertive with her answers. I began to question Jake's assertion that Katy was in a playful mood and all she needed was to be stimulated by a flirtatious question or two from me.

By what would have normally been the end of the interview, I was impressed with her performance and also eager to move her into a conversation of a more sexual nature. I gave Jake a wink out of the corner of my eye, letting him know I was ready to change direction.

"Hey, let me get us all a drink," he said and left me alone with Katy as he poured a round of scotch for each of us.

On the fly, I sketched out a plan of asking a few suggestive questions and, depending on her answers, increase the sexual nature of them as we go.

"Katy, put away your modesty to answer this question. You are obviously very beautiful with a thin, slender body. Does it come naturally to you or do you have to exercise to keep your look?"

"How kind of you to say, Mr. Amiri. A proper lady always keeps herself in shape. I have an obligation to my family and myself to look my best. I call it 'Nature and Nurture'. Nature gave me my body and looks. I nurture it by eating correctly and exercising to keep in shape."

"Katy, I noticed how popular you were with all of your friends at the party the other night. To what do you attribute your popularity?"

Katy shyly looked down at the floor before lifting her head to look at me as she answered. "I believe my popularity is due to my high moral character. I try to be kind and helpful and cheerful at all times. And, I try to set an example for young ladies to follow."

Two harmless enough questions so far, I thought. Let's try another about her beauty. "Katy, what benefits does your husband receive from being married to a beautiful woman?"

"Why thank you for the compliment, Mr. Amiri," she said and thought for a moment before answering. "I like to think Jake gains access to social situations that benefit him because of me. I'm sure a lot of his customers find me attractive and want to spend time with us because of it. So, I suppose you could consider that a benefit. Mr. Amiri, one of the roles of a wife is to help her husband's social standing. If my looks help in that way, then I'm grateful for it."

"You're gorgeous, baby," Jake chimed in as he returned with drinks and gave Katy a kiss. "And, I love how you're always the hottest wife in the room."

Katy beamed with pride. She obviously enjoyed Jake's compliment, but thought it proper to show her humility during the interview. "Well, I don't know about 'the hottest'."

"Oh, yeah you are Katy. Pull your skirt up a few inches and show Marc those pretty legs," he replied.

Katy seemed caught off guard. She impulsively reached for the hem on her dress, as if she was used to following Jake's instructions. Just as her fingers closed on the fabric she regained her composure, pulled the hem down instead of up, and offered a reply. "I'm not sure that would be a good idea, darling."

"Oh, yes it is," he retorted.

"Oh, I'm sure it's not," Katy replied; her voice rising an octave as she spoke.

"Sure it is," Jake answered.

"No it isn't," Katy answered back through gritted teeth and a forced smile.

Their interaction was playful. And, I was left with the impression they both enjoyed this little game of deny and insist. "Which one is going to win?" I thought to myself as they bantered.

"You've got great legs, Baby. Show em off," he insisted.

"Jake Roberts! I'm sure Mr. Amiri has no interest in my legs at this moment," she replied.

"If you say so, Katy. But, the least you could do is take off your suit jacket and undo a couple of your blouse's buttons," he replied.

I smiled and wondered if this had been his strategy all along. Distract her with his insistence on giving me a leg show; then settle for a nice display of cleavage. Regardless of intent, Katy agreed to his compromise.

"Hmmph!" she retorted. "I suppose it won't do any harm." She looked at me and spoke my name in the form of a question to seek my approval. "Mr. Amiri?"

"By all means...Yes, please do," I replied.

Katy stood and removed her jacket. She wore a long-sleeved white blouse underneath. It was semi-transparent. Transparent enough that I could make out the bra underneath. I could clearly see that the bottom half of the cups were solid and the top half was lace and I could even see her puffy nipples under the lace.

As she unclasped the top two buttons she alternated between looking at Jake and stealing quick glances at me watching her. She stopped after two buttons and took her seat. Without the reinforcement of the top two buttons her blouse was pulled open and I could see the top of her cleavage but no further, as the button between her breasts held the two sides of her blouse together, albeit precariously, against the pressure of her boobs trying to free themselves.

She had done what Jake asked, but he wanted more. "You're not done yet," Jake said.

Katy gave him an incredulous look and looked at me with her hands on her hips as she pushed her chest out. "Mr. Amiri," she said. "I must apologize for my husband. He's being a bit overly playful today."

"Please, don't apologize. I can't say I blame him," I replied, grinning. She smiled a naughty smile back at me.

"I suppose a bit of indulgence won't hurt," she said and reached for the third button down from her neck, located just an inch below her bra. With a quick maneuver of her forefinger and thumb she slid it free and her blouse splayed open to show a small portion of her lacy bra and the swells of the velvety soft breasts they held tight.

"Good girl," Jake said with praise.

She gave him a huffy look before returning her attention to me. "Now, shall we continue with the interview?" she said, more as a demand than as a question.

I admired this woman sitting before me. She was smart and sassy! She understood the power her sexuality held and she carried herself with degree of class that seemed unfazed by her husband's demands for her to show herself off.

And, I had the impression that she enjoyed his naughty demands. She enjoyed being a naughty flirt, sitting there all prim and proper, knowing how sexy she looked and knowing how it affected me and how much I wanted her to go further.

Their play opened the door for a more probing question. "Katy, do you intentionally dress sexy when you attend parties and banquets with your husband? For instance, the dress you wore to the party the other night was rather revealing. Why did you choose it?"

"I most certainly do not intentionally dress sexy," she replied. As she continued with her answer I visually surveyed her. She sat with her legs crossed and her high heel dangling sexily off her foot. She was engaged, leaning forward. Her cleavage was on full display, as was her thighs halfway up her legs, but still not to the tops of her stockings.

She continued, "I'm active in the community and have an image to maintain. I like to think I dress stylishly, but conservatively. Now, about the dress I wore to the party; Jake picked it out for me and I was uncomfortable wearing it but didn't want to hurt his feelings by refusing to wear a dress he spent so much time choosing for me. And, thank you very much for noticing."

Katy hadn't refused to answer any of my questions and I was having a lot more fun with these than the usual boring lot of interview questions. I decided to compliment her performance and ask her an easy one before I probed deeper. "Katy I appreciate your candor. It makes for a terrific interview."

"Thank you. You're very welcome, Marc. I'm trying to be as honest and open as possible." She seemed to be enjoying this line of questioning and I noticed her body posture was indicating her receptiveness to my questions. She crossed her right leg over the left, exposing a nice amount of her lower thigh. Katy unconsciously moved it like a cat's tail, bobbing up and down from the knee, dangling her high heel from her toes, occasionally pushing her leg out straight and rotating it below her knee as she responded to my questions.

"Now, you obviously have a witty personality to go along with your sexy looks. Katy, which one of those qualities is what attracted your husband to you?"

"Why, Mr. Amiri. Are you flirting with me? Are all the men in Germany as charming? Hmmm, I'm sure Jake was attracted to my wit and charm and intellect." As she answered she winked; then slowly crossed and re-crossed her legs, giving me a nice look up her skirt. She winked at me again before continuing. "Although, my trim, fit body and perky breasts certainly helped."

Well, well. That exchange was fun! "Katy, let's talk about your social life. When you are around other couples with wives that are not as attractive or playful as you....Do the women get jealous of you? If so, how do they show it?