Katy's Way Ch. 06

Story Info
James watches rest of wedding video; decides he is on board.
5.2k words
3.91
42.8k
20
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/17/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katy moaned lightly as her husband ran his soapy hands over her body. She pulled James against her and kissed him passionately as the hot shower water rinsed the soap off of them.

"I love you, James," said Katy as she broke their kiss for a moment and began tugging on his erection.

"I love you, too, baby," returned James as he nibbled lightly at her ear.

They kissed for a couple more minutes while the shower water ran over them. Katy turned around, but kept her ass pressed against her husband's cock as she bent over to turn off the water. She handed James' towel to him, grabbed her own towel, and smiled at him as they dried themselves off.

Katy took her husband by the hand and led him to their bed, where, not even 6 hours ago, he had listened to her get used by 3 strange men at once. He could only listen, because he had been watching a video of one of these strange men fucking his wife silly a mere 30 minutes after Katy and James had married. She had been wearing her wedding gown the first time someone other than her husband came inside of her.

"Katy, I've got lots of questions," said James, as she motioned him toward the bed.

"And I'm going to answer all of them," said Katy, "but right now, you can ask me just a few while we make love."

James smiled and pulled his wife onto the bed with him. They laid on their sides, facing each other, kissing tenderly and lightly moving their hands over each other's bodies. After a few minutes, James put right hand on Katy's mound and started playing with her clit.

"Mmmmm," moaned Katy, her eyes closed.

"Okay," said James, "question one: what's the greatest number of times you've cum in a single fuck session?"

Katy began stroking her husband's erection as she answered. "Well, I don't usually keep track—with Tim, it tends to be well over a dozen per time." James shuddered. "But this one time, I knew it was going to be something else, so I decided to count."

"Something else? What do you mean?"

"Well, Tim told me he was going to bring over someone who had a thicker cock than his. Oooohh. Oh," said Katy, as Tim revved up his finger a bit. "So, I knew I was going to cum an awful lot. I counted. 23."

"Oh, FUCK," moaned James.

"Yeah," said Katy, and started jacking him faster.

"How long were you fucking them for," James managed to get out.

"4 hours or soooOOHHH!" yelped Katy, as James pressed on her clit.

"Hnnnnhhnh....when was this?"

"OOHHhhhhhooohhh thh—three months agooooOOOOO!"

"Ahhhh, GOD!"

"Ohhhhh, ohhhh I had so much cum in my pussy, James!"

"Ohhh, fuck!"

Katy kissed James deep as she came on his finger. It lasted about 10 seconds. Then, she guided his erection to her vagina and raised her leg so he could thrust in. They slowed down a little at first, to catch their breath.

"Oh, damn," said James, "you are so goddamn wet!"

"Yeahhhhh," moaned Katy, and chuckled.

"I want to do that for you."

"You just did!"

"No, I mean, I want to make you cum 23 times."

"Never happen," stated Katy, plainly, as her husband continued making love to her.

"Why not?"

"You just don't—oh, ooh—have the cock for it, dear," she said, and kissed him, to let him know that she wasn't holding it against him. "I love you—ah, ah—and you'll always get to—mmmmm—fuck me, I promise."

"Okay, honey, look. I'm maybe, maybe, ungh, getting used to the idea, ungh, of being turned on, ungh, by you cheating, ooooh. But what I'm—ahhAHH—having a hard time with—ungh, ungh—is your absolute refusal—ungh—to stop! Oh! Oh!"

Katy slowed her husband down and made him stop, keeping his cock buried inside of her. She used her left hand to cup his balls. "James. I need you to listen to me for a minute."

"Okay. Listening," said James, who was no longer smiling. Katy could still feel him pulsing inside of her, though.

"It all started at the wedding," she said, and James eyes teared up. Katy's eyes rolled into the back of her head and she shuddered.

"Why does that make you cum!?" cried James, and Katy kissed him and rubbed his balls a little more.

"James, I don't know exactly. Your jealousy turns me on. What can I say? You didn't watch the rest of the video, did you?"

"How could I?" cried James, in disbelief.

"James, I need you to watch the rest of that video!"

"Wh—what? I thought you wanted me to stop it!"

"Not anymore James. Honey, you want to give me 23 orgasms? I don't know about that, but last night, I had the most ridiculous orgasm of my life, and you were a part of it."

"I—I was?"

"Yes dear, of course. Don't you get it? You aren't 'nothing' to me—you're my husband! I love you! Honestly, it doesn't matter to me how many people watch those online videos—" at this, James shuddered. "—it's soooo much hotter for you to see them, to see me, in the most intense pleasure of my life! Your jealousy only goes to prove that you still love me--even as I dishonor our marriage—and that's what makes me cum so damn hard!" James' sniffled a little, and began wiping the tears from eyes. "Well--" said Katy, "--that, and Tim's ridiculous cock."

"How many videos of you and Tim are there on the internet?

"Well, it's not just me and Tim, sometimes there's another person too, or just me and another person with Tim filming." James moaned and Katy rubbed his balls a little. "But I guess there must be about 30 or so."

"Jesus Christ, Katy!"

"Well?" she said sheepishly, shrugging. "I told you, I'd do anything for Tim's cock."

"So, what, he...threatens to withhold cock from you, and you do what he says?"

"Well, you may have heard a little of that the other night, but no, that's not his usual way. I think he just knows it turns me on once in a while. Normally, I just do whatever he asks."

"Katy, you realize what you're saying, don't you? It's not Tim's cock you'd do anything for, it's Tim."

"Well, the cock is attached to Tim, so—"

"Katy, I'm serious. I'm your husband. You're supposed to want to do anything for me!"

"Well, I do! Okay, except this one thing. And besides, aren't you supposed to want to do anything for me, too?"

"Why do you think we're having this conversation rather than talking to a lawyer?"

"Because you love watching me fuck other men. In fact, James, if I'm not mistaken, you've been having the best orgasms of your life, as well. Didn't you cum four times yesterday?"

"Hmph. Got a point there."

"Right. Well, I've told you that your cock alone is not enough for me to have those kinds of orgasms, and apparently, my pussy alone is not enough for you, either!"

"Katy, don't say that, I—"

"—sweetheart, it's all right! I like it this way. I want you to like it also, but not too much."

"Well, I don't think we're going to be in danger of that anytime soon."

"James."

"Yes?"

"I need you to watch the rest of that video."

"Why?"

"Because it will hurt you like hell."

"That's what I have to do to make you cum?"

"No, only if you want to intensify my orgasms with other men. Also, it'll show you why I'm never going to stop."

"I don't understand."

"James, you were everything I ever wanted, until Tim showed me that I wanted more. If he had fucked me, and it was comparable to you fucking me, it might have been just that one time. Maybe. Okay, maybe I would still cheat on you, but not nearly as often."

"Katy, I—"

"—Just listen, James. When Tim fucked me for the first time, I realized that I was never going to be faithful to you, because nothing had ever made me feel like that—ooh," she moaned, as James started thrusting again. "James, we only live once, baby, and I just can't let myself turn that kind of pleasure down!"

"Katy, please, I—"

"James." And she stopped him again. "The video. Then you'll understand. Then, you'll sob, I'll cum like crazy, and you'll want to hurt, just to hear me cum like that!"

James realized she was right. He could walk away from her, or he could be a part, if only a small part, of the best orgasms either of them would ever have. He pulled out of his wife, went to the computer, pressed the "replay" button, and climbed back into bed, this time sidling up behind his wife. She lifted her leg, and James reached around to play with her clit while he fucked her.

"Yeah, that's the place," moaned Katy, smiling.

The "time remaining" box on the video player read "42:57".

At 38:44, video Tim gave newlywed Katy the first creampie of her married life while she wore her wedding gown, headdress, and high heels, but her wedding gown had been scrunched down to tummy-width. Video Katy came hard. James cried. Real-world Katy came hard. Cum dripped from video Katy's vagina.

At 35:12, video Katy was wearing nothing, riding Tim. This was where James had left off the night before. He hadn't seen any of it, from here on in. "OhhhOOOHHHHHohhhh GOD! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" screamed newlywed Katy as she came on video Tim's cock, and then collapsed on his chest. James cried. Real-world Katy came.

At 29:00, video Katy was on her back, with her legs in the air but behind her head, spread-eagle, while Tim was basically pile-driving her. His cum from 9 minutes ago sploshed noisily out of her pussy as his balls hit her ass, with Katy giving a startled yelp every time he bottomed out. This time when video newlywed Katy came, she shook, as if in seizure, and drool came out of her mouth. James cried. Katy came.

At 18:36, having fucked in the pile-driver position for almost 11 minutes, video Tim turned newlywed Katy around to face the camera she didn't know was there. First, he made her lie face-down on the floor for a moment and spread her legs. As he entered her pussy from behind, real-world Katy whispered to her husband, "No one had ever done this to me before. Pay attention."

As if he had a choice at this point.

Newlywed Katy gave a loud shout as Tim buried himself inside of her. Then, he put his arms around her chest and lifted her back towards him until he was sitting on his knees and Katy was facing away from him, in his lap. She bounced on him a few times. "Whoa. Oh. OH!" she exclaimed. Tim grabbed her wrists and placed her hands on the wall, so now Katy's ass was still in his lap, but her body was shooting away from him at a 45 degree angle. "Oh, shit," said Katy, "Just stay right there."

"I don't think so," said video Tim, and he put his hands on her shoulders and starting pounding, moving as fast and as hard as he could, all at once.

"OHHHHoooohhhOOOOOHH MYYYYYYY FUUUCKING GODDDD!" screamed Katy at the top of her lungs. James cried. Katy came.

The video lovers fucked in that position, at that intensity level for what seemed like forever, but was really only about 13 minutes and 17 seconds. Then they both came. Loudly. Video Tim fell back to the floor, spent, and newlywed Katy fell on top of him, still moving up and down his cock, shuddering, as the orgasm continued for another 40 seconds. Video Tim's cock was white with cum as newlywed Katy fingered her clit and tried to catch her breath. James cried. Katy came.

For most of the last 4:99 of the video, newlywed Katy moved slowly up and down Tim's cum-covered cock as they talked.

"What now?" asked video Tim.

"Well," said newlywed Katy, "first I have to go upstairs and have wedding dinner with my husband." They both chuckled.

"You gonna go up there like this?"

"Well, I'll put my dress back on first!" They chuckled again, kissed.

"And then?"

"Well, I know I want to you to fuck me again, that's for sure."

"Good."

"In fact, I'd do just about anything for it."

"Really?"

"I've never felt anything like that. Like what paradise must feel like. Could you turn down paradise?"

"No, I guess not. But Katy, what about James?"

"He doesn't have to know."

"If you say so."

"I do." They both chuckled, again. Kissed. Newlywed Katy got off of video Tim's cock, stood up, and grabbed her dress off of a wine rack.

As she put on her shoes and headdress, Tim said, "Aren't you going to clean up?"

"No," said Katy, smiling. She threw her arms around Tim and began kissing him on the mouth.

"Mmm," mumbled Tim. "Just going to go have dinner, pussy all full of cum?"

"You got it!" laughed Katy, giving him one final kiss. She bit his lower lip teasingly as she pulled away. Newlywed Katy smoothed her wedding gown out with her hands a little, then look at her brand-new lover and said, with an evil look in her eyes, "You can have me anytime you want me." Then, she turned her back to him and ran out of frame. The last 15 seconds of video showed her sitting back down next to video James and kissing him briefly on the lips before digging in to her catered meal. Catered by Tim.

James sobbed. Katy came.

James and Katy were sitting on the couch, where the normal routine at this time of day would be for James to be asleep while Katy watched T.V., ran actual errands, or worked on a personal project of some sort. Katy had chosen a white linen sundress. Not exactly sheer, but close. What would normally appear as the shadow of a bra or a panty-line through this dress instead were Katy's nipples and bush.

"So, that's your sundress for today, huh?"

"James, you know what's going to happen soon, don't you?"

"What?"

"Well, Tim will probably call soon and want me to meet him somewhere. Or, now that it's out in the open, he might just want to come over here."

"Katy, I thought you were fucking him when I was at work?"

"Yup. And while you slept."

"Damn! How long has this been going on for?"

"Well, I've been fucking Tim since we got back from our honeymoon, James."

"Yeah, I kinda figured that. No I mean, how long have you been meeting him twice a day for? I only followed you for a week, remember?"

"Oh right. Well, I don't remember the first week that we met every day, but I guess I've either been fucking Tim or someone else he's introduced me to twice a day for...oh, about 2 months."

"Jesus!"

"You can watch a lot of it online, if you're curious," teased Katy, getting off on her husband's suffering without even touching herself.

"Katy, I might as well tell you..."

"Yes, dear?"

"I've made my decision. There are always going to be certain things I hate about it, but... I'm on board."

"Aiiieeee!" peeled Katy with delight, clapping her hands and jumping into her husband's lap to throw her arms around him and kiss him. They made out for several minutes.

"I love you," said James, "and I want you to be as happy as possible, even if it means I'll really just be along for the ride from now on."

"Oh, but it's gonna be an exiciting ride, James!" squealed Katy, as the lock in the front door turned, and Tim walked in.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything," said Tim facetiously. Katy's face brightened even more when she saw him, and she instantly jumped out of James' embrace and ran over to kiss Tim.

"Oh my god, baby," she said to him through their lip-smacking. "I cannot BELIEVE what you did to me last night! Ha ha!"

"I told you you were gonna like that," said Tim, reaching his hand up Katy's sundress while James looked on from the couch. Tim fingered Katy for 10 seconds or so before stopping abruptly. "Hold on, honey, we need to have another chat with your hubby first."

"Okay!" Katy responded gaily, skipping over to the couch. She waited for Tim to sit down on the end opposite James, and then she sat in Tim's lap, threw her arm around his neck, and put her head on his shoulder.

"She's doing it on purpose now," thought James, "making me jealous. That's how it's going to be from now on."

"James," said Tim, "I take it from having seen the two of you cuddling that you've decided to go with the flow?"

"Something like that."

"Excellent. I'm tired of sneaking around. Did you watch the rest of the video?"

"Yes," responded James despondently.

"Good. Like I said before, Katy's not my slave, I'm not her master."

"Ooh, that would be fun for a video, though," said Katy mischievously as she watched her husband brood.

"But," said Tim, "even thought that's so, I am going to put a condition on Katy. I came close to making this ultimatum yesterday, but I wasn't explicit about it. Here's the deal: Katy, if you want to fuck me at all, you'll need to do so whenever and wherever I say."

"Done!' said Katy, without missing a beat.

James froze. He started thinking about all of the possible situations that agreement could get his wife into. He was speechless.

"James?" said Tim, knocking him out of his reverie. "I left something hanging yesterday. Your wife is my girlfriend. Remember that?"

"Yeah, yup."

"Right, Your wife. My girlfriend. Who I've only been seeing for 6 months, James."

"Only?!"

"Only, that's right. And James, what do a boyfriend and a girlfriend do when they've only been dating for 6 months?"

"I don't know."

"They fuck like bunnies, James." Katy moaned lightly when she heard this and started kissing Tim's neck. "James, I've told you, I'm not going to order you around. Your wife doesn't belong to either one of us, but right now, she'll do whatever I want her to. I won't tell her not to fuck you, James. You guys can fuck as often as you want to—as long as I'm not fucking her. See James, what I'm saying is, it's all out in the open, you're going along with this, so that changes everything. I have the key to your house. I have lots of free time. You can fuck Katy, James—if you have a chance to!"

"Jesus," said James, as Katy reached her hand down Tim's pants, still kissing his neck and moaning.

"That's right," said Tim. "You shouldn't take this lightly. Have you done the math yet?"

"What math?"

"James, how many times a week do you fuck your wife?"

"I don't know. 2 or 3, I guess."

"2 or 3? James, I was fucking your wife 2 or 3 times per week right after you were fucking married. The pace has only increased since then!"

"Fuck," said James, beginning to realize the implications of what Tim was saying.

"Yes, James. You're starting to understand. My cock has been in your wife so much more than yours ever has! She has had hundreds of more orgasms with me than she has with you, and I've shot more cum inside of her than you'll ever be able to catch up with!"

"Oh, GOD!" Katy said excitedly, and reached her hand up her skirt to play with herself while Tim and James continued talking.

"In fact James," Tim was saying, "I'll bet that all of the strangers Katy has fucked since you married have collectively cum inside of her more than you have, by far!"

James pinched his forehead with his right hand so that his hand was shielding his eyes from Tim and Katy.

"James, you might not believe me, but I'm not making you suffer for my own enjoyment, it's really not who I am."

"I know," said James, sniffling a little. "You're doing it for her." The word "her" was cracked with tears.

"Oh DAMN!" yelled Katy as she heard her husband's voice break, and Tim took over rubbing her clit. Katy put her forehead on Tim's shoulder, so she could see James with her right eye, and started jacking off Tim, whose pants she had unbuttoned and unzipped.

"That's right, James. I'm doing it for her. As, I suspect, are you."

"Yeah," sighed James, and realized suddenly that he could do something deliberate for his wife, other than just sit there. Every time he saw a scene like this, James had tried like crazy to hold back his sobs. Why bother? He could just—let go. He decided it was time to do something radical to show his beautiful wife what he meant to her. Something that would make her think twice if she ever decided to leave him for another man's cock. Still sniffling, teary-eyed James leaned over to his wife and lifted her chin to make her look at him as Tim fingered her. "I love you," he said.

"I—ohhhhhhh—I, I, OHHHHHHH—" said Katy, who closed her eyes and focused on Tim's finger, furiously working over her clit. Her intense focus only doubled the surprise of her husband's hands lifting off her white sundress. Katy's eyes shot open with wonder, and she gave James the most intense, burning look he had ever seen on her before throwing her arms in the air so he could get the dress over her head.

12