Kay Finally Agrees

Story Info
Could Mike really stand to share Kay?
10k words
3.47
60.5k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes:

WARNING! THIS IS NOT A BURN THE BITCH STORY, BUT RATHER A STORY OF A COUPLE WHO LOSES THEIR WAY BEFORE FINALLY HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS AND START LOOKING FOR A PATH FORWARD. All who want to see the wife grovel in hell should stop reading now. There are probably many other stories that will suit you better.

To all others—I hope you enjoy this. Please leave constructive criticism. Thanks!

KAY FINALLY AGREES

Kay Thorn took one final swipe at her shoulder length brown hair, sprayed just a whiff of Wind Song on the strategic spots. That never failed to drive her husband Mike wild every time, she smiled while adjusting her red teddy to make the most of her very voluptuous assets before sauntering to the bed where her husband was stroking his very adequate cock while he waited patiently.

"God woman! You're a walking wet dream; how did I ever fool you to give an old country boy like me a second look?" Mike shifted over to make room for the woman he thought was the most beautiful creature in the world. Since the first day he laid eyes on her, he wanted no other. As far as he was concerned, when God made her, he threw away the mold.

Kay crawled to the center of the king sized bed, but instead of snuggling with her head on his arm, as she usually did, she half mounted his prone body; her nipples burning holes in his chest and her lips sought his. He continued to stroke his cock while they played tongue hockey. Somehow he managed to get one hand free to explore her pussy while still stroking "Old John" as she liked to call it. Right then, she really wanted "Old John" stretching her pussy. Like war, those road trips were hell on the home front too.

Pussy—she didn't really like that word. She supposed that resulted from the strict religious upbringing her parents insisted on for her and her two siblings. Their influence seemed to have worked with her two older sisters; they had stayed in their hometown, married their high school sweethearts and were big church workers.

Not Kay. With Mike's guidance—that and the three hundred miles separating her from their prying eyes, Kay was gradually breaking out of her restraints. She had a good body, she knew it, and she liked to show it off. That was a direct result of Mike's influence—nothing made him prouder than strutting around at a party with Kay hanging on his arm while all the single men and most of the married ones tongues hung out as they imagined how it would feel to slip between those legs just once. And Mike, that lucky son-of-a-bitch, got to sleep with her every night.

This particular night Kay had big plans. "Hands off! That's my toy you're playing with." She playfully slapped his hand as she pulled it away from his cock. "I'll take it from here." And she did; her tongue's tip, circling his glans, felt like it was made of silk.

"Oh god that's good!" he almost screamed, when her mouth enveloped the entire head. She only managed to get about half of Mike's cock in her mouth, but her fingers tried not to allow the rest to feel neglected.

"Better hold up, Baby, unless you want the load in your mouth. I'm so horny I can't last much longer."

"Go ahead, give it to me. Why do you think I started this; I knew you'd be on a hair trigger, since you just got back off a trip, so I'm knocking the edge off." She redoubled her efforts and was rewarded when she felt his cock begin to pulse and his warm essence begin to fill her mouth.

She swallowed most before grabbing a handy tissue from the nightstand to finish cleaning her face.

After a little more cuddling, Mike had his wife about ready to crawl the wall. After letting her set the pace for awhile, he'd pulled her high enough on his body for him to get her nipples in his mouth. They'd always joked there was a direct string between her nipples and her pussy and once Mike started on them there was no stopping Kay. He worked the teddy off before urging her to squat across his hips for a cowgirl ride.

Kay's face was flushed and she had a wild look in her eyes as Mike easily lifted her hips to help her get on all fours. With her legs spread enough to allow her to straddle his hips, she was wide open. Mike used his right hand to guide his cock through the full, brown bush surrounding her weeping grotto. She was so excited; she could feel her juices draining down her inner thigh. His purpled head pushed her damp, swollen labia twice without finding the path, but on the third try, it popped in. With a gasp, she closed her eyes, ran her tongue across her lips, and murmured "I love you," while she slowly worked it in all the way—just an inch at the time.

Her first orgasm began almost as soon as she had his cock fully sheathed, and with Mike's strong arms continuing to rotate her hips while his seemingly untiring legs and hips kept humping up into her, she quickly felt the building tingle in her pussy. After her second climax, she knelt upright and while Mike played with her nipple with one hand, she rubbed the other one with her left hand while reaching back to fondle his balls with her right.

When Mike felt his balls begin to tighten, a sure sign something was ready to blow, he grabbed her hips, pulled her tightly to him and just rotated her on his shaft until his balls erupted, filling her with his cum. At the same time, he could feel Kay's muscles tightly clasp his cock, while her tongue hung out one side of her mouth and every few strokes it flicked across her lips. Her breathing started sounding like she'd just run ten miles uphill; then her eyes sort of glazed over while her muscles clamped and unclamped around his rapidly shrinking shaft; then they both collapsed and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Mike awoke before Kay and as he lay there watching his wife sleep he thought of the changes he'd encouraged his once very shy wife to make. Heck, he'd even gotten her to read the erotic stories on Literotica, and lately she'd seemed to be favoring the Loving Wives category. A couple weeks ago she did something the old Kay, the girl he'd married, would never have done; she'd initiated a discussion about a story where the wife screwed a complete stranger while Hubby watched.

"Do you think people really do stuff like that?" she'd asked, "Or do you suppose it's just the product of some perverted mind?"

"I suspect it really happens," Mike replied. "Look at all the money people spend on Porn films—it makes sense to me that someone who liked to watch actors might get a bigger kick out of watching up close and personal."

"I don't know..." She was quiet a long few minutes before continuing. "I don't think I'd be able to watch you with another woman..."

"Seems to me like a lot of those stories have only the wife getting the strange," Mike interrupted; "Mostly it's the husband doing the watching." What he didn't tell her was that he'd often wondered just how she'd react to a strange cock boring its way into her tight little pussy. Since that day he'd kept feeling her out about the possibility of expanding her experiences in the sexual department, but had mostly been met with a reply of something like, "Are you out of your fucking mind?"

Sometimes Mike asked himself that same question.He always did love to watch porn and back before he met Kay, he'd attended some pretty wild parties—parties where everything and anything went with whoever got the urge. He'd watched his favorite girlfriend take on two cocks at once while he enjoyed the attentions of the girls who those same guys had brought to the party.

All that had been a long time ago, and truth be told, he missed the wild times—if only he could, he'd turn the hands of the clock back, just for one night. He was sure that would be sufficient. Things were different; Kay was his wife, the mother of his children and he knew it'd be different from doing it with a woman who really didn't mean that much to him. Still, some of those stories made it sound so good, and he was foolish enough to try convincing Kay to give it a try.

Kay, however, seemed completely satisfied that he was the only man she'd ever been with. Each time Mike suggested she might want to see what she was missing her reply was about the same.

"Are you nuts?" That was her reaction each time he mentioned that she should try another man. I don't want or need somebody else, Baby. Besides, I'm afraid it might mess up a perfect marriage, like the one I read about on Literotica the other day."

"AW Baby, those are just stories made up by a bunch of guys who have a great imagination. They aren't real."

"Some of them sure sound real." Suddenly a thought hit her. "You slick sucker; I suppose you want to try another woman huh? What's happening—can't stop thinking about all the girls you used to go with?"

He quickly tried to assure her that wasn't the case. "I love watching porn films and I think it'd be so hot, you enjoying yourself while I was right there watching, but you're the only woman I need."

"Yep, you're nuts."Kay couldn't understand how Mike could even suggest she screw someone else—and with him watching—yuck!

Still, she did enjoy reading the stories about wives who gave it up while hubby watched. During one girl's lunchtime gossip session, she mentioned reading the stories and was flabbergasted when Mary, one of the older women, admitted she and her husband had been doing it for years.

"Honey," Mary had said, "When things start slowing down in the bedroom, and they will as Mike gets older, a little on the side helps you, and if watching it turns Mike on, so much the better."

Kay thought long and hard on Mary's words; all the time taking every opportunity to log onto Literotica.

Mike dropped the subject for a day or two, but it was always on his mind so he resumed bugging her. They tried role playing where he was a stranger and her husband was out of town. Kay responded so favorably to that he put on a full court press. He mentioned something about sharing almost every night, and he could tell she began to weaken.

Kay still couldn't understand why her husband could even think of watching her with another man. How could anyone who loved their spouse consider such a thing? But the seed had been planted and it sprouted and began to grow; all the while Mike was pouring on the fertilizer and water by encouraging her to flirt whenever they went out.

One night Mike came home to find dinner unprepared and Kay glued to the computer.

"What'ch doing Baby?" He asked, pulling off his coat and throwing it across a chair.

"You still want to bring another man into our marriage?" she replied.

"Well, no—not in the way you make it sound. Yes, I'd like for us to share the experience of you finding out what another cock feels like, but I sure as hell don't want anyone else to be part of our marriage. What I want is just a onetime thing or maybe a once in a while thing—certainly nothing even semi-permanent."

"Well Look at this." She shifted her chair enough that he could squeeze in beside her to see the monitor. "This fellow claims it worked for them, but warns it will only work if there are strict rules that everyone follows."

"What kind'a rules?"

"Well now, I guess that would vary with the individuals, wouldn't it? I mean—like this woman let her husband have complete say-so in picking the men. I don't think I'd go along with that; if I'm going to crawl in the sack with a guy I'm sure going to have final say in who he is."

"Yeah, I can understand that. What other kind of rules did they have?"

"Well, for one thing, they had a 'safe word,' something either one of them could say that would signal a time out no matter what."

"Yeah—I can see the need for that; like if he's getting too rough, you could say the word and I'd know to pull his ass off you."

"Yeah—or if you start getting uncomfortable watching what we're doing and can't take it anymore—something like that."

"Huh! Fat chance of that happening..."

"Well you never know. Don't forget how wild I get, once I start getting really turned on..."

Mike remembered very well. His 'oh so very proper' wife went absolutely crazy after she reached what he called, 'her point of no return.' Once, while on vacation, they had been playing around down by the pool one night; it was getting late enough that the crowd had thinned out and he'd been fingering her. She actually attacked him when he tried to get her to go up to their room. Nothing would do her but get it on right there in plain sight—right at poolside, where anyone could see them. Thank God no one had, for they'd have probably been thrown out on their ears if they'd been reported.

"I'm all for that. I know just how wild you can get. The only thing that bothers me is whether or not you could stop once you really get into it."

"Yeah. Well—Okay, but remember this was your idea. We can stop this stuff here and now and it won't go any further. But you better make darn sure what you want, cause we can't un-do it later..."

"Huh—no problem with that. As bad as I want to see how you'd act with another guy, there's no way I'm backing down."

"Hummnn..." She continued reading, now fully submerged in the Lit story she'd been reading, surprised to find her fingers rubbing her mons, once in awhile straying to the damp spot rapidly forming in her red shorts' crotch.

Two weeks later Mike came home to find Kay scribbling on a sheet of paper and chewing on a pencil while seemingly in deep thought.

She didn't notice he was home until he said, "What on earth are you thinking so hard about?"

Startled, she spun around and pushed the paper at him. "Oh nothing much—just playing around with some ground rules, if you still want to fulfill that crazy fantasy of yours."

Mike glanced at the few sentences she'd written. Basically it said they'd only play around with someone from out of town, she'd have final say-so on the man picked and if either she or Mike wanted to call a halt to the proceedings, they'd say, 'Mrs. Murphy called.'

"Look good to you?" Kay asked.

Now that he was staring into the possibility of his longed for fantasy, Mike suddenly felt uneasy. Why, after ridiculing the idea for so long, would Kay suddenly do an about face. Someplace far in the back of his gray matter the message, "Danger Mike Thorn! DANGER!" was trying to get through, but stupidity drowned it out.

"No, that looks good to me," he heard himself saying.

"Okay. I guess it's a matter of picking the guy and the time—unless you can think of another rule."

*********

Three weeks later they were finding out that finding the 'Right Guy' wasn't all that easy. They just didn't seem to be moving in the right circles. Now that she'd crossed the line, in her way of thinking, Kay was anxious. She read every story on Literotica that had anything to do with cheating—well almost every story—and it just made her antsier.

She wanted to please Mike and while she was absorbed in a story she was ready for action, but later, in the cold light of day, she wondered if maybe they both weren't crazy.

Finally it got so bad it affected her work and caused her to get called into her supervisor's office. That wasn't as bad as it might seem, since she and her supervisor, Nancy, had been friends since the seventh grade.

Nancy locked the door behind them, lead her over to the big sofa that took up one whole wall of the office, popped the top on a couple cold cokes from the small refrigerator behind her desk, and after handing one to Kay, she sat down beside her and got right down to business.

"What the heck is going on with you, Kay?" she asked. "For the last few weeks it's like you've had your head in the clouds—and don't try to hand me that 'old it's nothing' crap. You and I've been friends far too long for me not to realize my best buddy has problems, so give; I'll do anything I can to help, but you can't go on like this."

It was all too much for Kay. She felt she could trust Nancy with her life, so for the next hour she poured her heart out to her best friend, while Nancy sat quietly by, letting her get it all out of her system. Only then did she respond.

"Honey," Nancy said, "You're going about this all wrong. First thing, you can't believe all that stuff you read on the internet—you don't know anything about the person writing it. I've never told you this—you and Mike always seemed happily married and I didn't want to mess it up for you, but me and Paul faced this situation years ago, so I know a little something about the problem.

"First, this thing of a man willingly watching his wife getting ploughed by some stud isn't very common. Any man worth his salt is gonna be wanting his action while you're getting yours. What I think you need is a discreet couple you can get together with for a little fun—sort'a test the waters, if you know what I mean. That's what Paul and I did."

"Nancy! You...you mean you and Paul... Are you kidding? For how long?"

Nancy chuckled. "Well we're not that old that we can't stroke the fires once in a while. I must admit our sex live had become a bit blah until Paul brought a friend home one night and..."

"Come on," Kay urged, don't stop now—what happened?"

"Well...If you insist." Nancy giggled as she began her story. "Paul showed up one night with Jerry, an old friend from college, who'd just gotten into town, in tow. At first he was just staying for dinner and a long catch up session but when he found out he needed a place to stay, naturally Paul offered Jerry our guest room for as long as he was in town.

"Well, I don't know how long those two stayed up. I grabbed my shower, put on my usual bedtime clothes, but did throw a robe on before going down to say good night. As soon as I stepped back into the den both boys stopped talking and just stared at me. Paul later told me that when I stepped through the door, the bright light from the hall made my robe almost transparent. He said it was almost like I had nothing on."

"What did you have on?" Kay asked.

Once again Nancy giggled. "Nothing but a bikini panty from Fredrick's Of Hollywood."

"Damn Girl, I bet that did get their attention."

"I must admit—before I walked out, both men were sporting hard-ons worthy of a porn flick."

"Is that all? There must be more to the story than that."

"Yeah—well, after long enough Paul came to bed pretty snookered and tried to get all romantic. Problem was...well, just as well tell it like it was, only his finger would get hard, he was too drunk for anything else to stand up, but he managed to get me climbing the walls with that one finger. Things would have probably been okay, but then he fell asleep leaving me more turned on than I think I've ever been before."

Nancy's gaze left her friend's face and she started looking out the window as her mind wandered back to that night.

"And..." Kay questioned.

"And I just happened to walk by the guest room; the door just happened to be cracked—just enough for me to see Jerry stretched out on the bed, naked and stroking one of the best looking dicks I'd ever laid eyes on. I don't know what got into me, maybe the devil made me do it, but I slipped into that room, locked the door behind me, flipped my robe onto a nearby chair, and by the time Jerry realized I was in the room I was climbing into bed atop him.

He stopped jacking off and grabbed my tits as I lowered myself down on his cock. Kay, I know everybody brags about having a big cock, but this guy's really was porn star sized. I felt it push against my labia, like maybe it didn't want to go in, but once I swiped it across my split a few times, which by this time was leaking like mad, it popped through and I lost my balance and dropped down all the way, burying him in me to the hilt.

That night I got one of the best drillings of my life and we continued as long as Jerry stayed with us."