Kay Starts an Adventure Ch. 04

Story Info
Kay takes the plunge.
3.7k words
4.47
51.9k
52

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan arrived home at around 11.30, the house was in darkness except for the security lights, he parked his car and walked nervously to his front door. His heart pounding as the signs were that Kay was not home yet, unless of course she had come home early and was waiting for him in bed. His mind had been working overtime, visions of his wife with another man all evening, he imagined all sorts of things. Different positions, his wife being fucked in so many different ways as the neighbour made her cum so many times as she succumbed to him.

His cock stirred in his pants as he approached the door and fiddled with the key in the lock, his hands were shaking as the key sought the lock, twisting it he eased the door open and entered the silent house. His heart sank, no sign of Kay. He looked at his watch, almost 11.35, she had to have been at Stan's for over four hours! A lot could be accomplished in that time, his cock stirred, it was painful he was so hard. Slipping his jacket off and tossing it over the back of one of the chairs, he slumped in front of the TV, firing the remote at the screen he procee4ded to channel surf. Unable to settle on anything he found himself at the adult section and his eyes feasted on the bare breasted girls encouraging lonely guys to phone in for a "chat".

Dan's hand rested on his bulge, he tried not to touch it but it felt so hard and so good to gently stroke it. His eyes on the screen as the girl massaged her ample breasts, twisting and pinching her swollen pink nipples as his hand worked steadily on his bulge. The more he rubbed, the more he wanted, his mind filled with Kay and how she must be enjoying herself with another man tonight, he wondered what they were doing right now. A strange tightening feeling deep in his stomach welled up inside as he thought of his wife with another man. It was what they both had wanted he rationalised, his cock agreed with him, pulsating in agreement under his fingers, but he couldn't shake the feeling that things were now so different and would never be the same again.

What if she wanted more? He thought, or other men in preference to him? Panic started to flow through his mind as his hand kept the steady rubbing of his cock, his eyes still fixed on the breasts on the screen. The feel of his hand now on his exposed cock shocked him , he hadn't realised he had unzipped, but there it was , his hand moving nicely up and down his cock as she pouted and gyrated in front of him like a personal lap dance he watched her as she performed. Suddenly he was filled with an urgency to speed up, he wanted more of her, he needed her and urged himself to cum for her as she pouted for him. The feeling of panic was beaten back by his lust for the model and his wife as he moaned out loud, his hand now a blur as he beat his cock faster, pulling and twisting as he wanked, his shaft wet with his pre cum.

The pre cum he had been oozing all day was copious and making his cock slippery. His balls tightened, he knew what was coming. The head of his cock swelled as he squeezed and it erupted, spraying a long jet of spunk into the air. He watched in slow motion as it shot from his cock, his hand on autopilot as he milked and sprayed further jets following an arc through the air to land on his trouser legs, the arm of the chair and the carpet too. He was too much in the moment to stop or care, he savoured this cum, the cum he had promised himself all day, he rewarded himself with the biggest cum he had in ages. His cock felt so good as he eased down from his high, still rock hard, he massaged cum into his cock.

"Oh my, that felt so good." he thought, then slowly he returned to reality, the model was still beckoning him to call from the TV screen and his thoughts moved to his wife. Kay was still at Stan's. That thought filled him with an almost sad feeling, apprehension and nervousness too. It was now 12.05.

The water in the tub was bubbling around them as they kissed and cuddled close together in the dimly lit deck area. Stan held her close, his big bear like arms wrapped round the young wife as his lips covered hers, their tongues teasing and swirling together. Kay's mind filled with a constant arousal, the sensations coursing through her body like never before making her tingle and respond to this older man's touches. She was filled with the moment and that was all that mattered, it was what they had discussed many times in bed, now it was happening. She still didn't quite get what Dan got from it but since he had floated the idea she had thought more and more about it until it had become her fantasy also. Now this was her moment, or maybe one of many moments to come as there seemed no end in sight to this night. His fingers played across her nipples, she shuddered as they had become super sensitive, he smiled inwardly at her reaction, and he knew she was so aroused every fibre of her was alive with sensations.

"Come to bed." He whispered.

She looked at him, eyes wide as she let him take her hand and guide her from the tub, they walked slowly naked back inside and to his bedroom again. The room was still filled with the scent of sex from their earlier passion. Kissing deeply as they fell onto the large bed for the second time. Stan took it slowly this time he fondled and teased the young wife, pinching her nipples as they swelled up in response before sucking them hard, using his tongue round and round and over the sensitive nubs. Her moans started slowly and became more urgent as he used his mouth and fingers on her pussy. She was soaking wet as he rubbed her clit, his fingers straying along her slit to her small tight hole. He sensed her tighten as his fingers neared her ass, he smiled, knowing it would take a little time before he got there, but he was determined he would, eventually.

He lay on his back as he pulled her across him guiding her down to his cock, she eagerly grasped his cock and sucked him, engulfing him as deep as she could. He rested his hands on the back of her head as she bobbed up and down. She felt his cock filling her mouth and hitting her throat making her gag, as she gagged he held her head still and a little more of his cock went in before he let her back up. Slowly he was teaching her to deep throat him. She gagged again and again, but she kept going knowing she was pleasing her man, his moans coming each time she went a little deeper encouraging her to keep going. Stan moaned with each movement of her sweet mouth on his cock, she was good at this he thought as her tongue swirled and teased the head of his cock as she pumped his shaft slowly with her hand. He watched as he saw her wedding ring glisten with wetness as she sucked, his balls tightening steadily as he so wanted to fill her mouth with his jizm, he held off that, it was too early, that would come later he felt sure as he watched the young woman's lips stretched round his cock.

"Ohhh baby you are so good at that."

She almost smiled were it not for his cock in her mouth, nonetheless she felt pleased that he felt good about her performance, she sucked a little harder, faster too until Stan pulled her off his cock. She looked at him as if she had done something wrong.

"You will make me cum Kay that felt so good."

Stan laid her back on the bed as he kissed her deeply, his fingers seeking her pussy. She was so soft and puffy lipped as he teased them apart and gently rubbed her clit. Kay's back arched immediately he found her clit, she moaned into his mouth as she moved against his fingers. His thick fingers toyed with her soft pussy lips rubbing round her clit as he sought to drive her crazy with lust, he lowered his head to suckle on her nipples.

"Ohhh my god." She moaned as she wriggled to force her nipple into his mouth.

He licked and suckled on her swollen nipples, they were so hard and on fire she needed his warm mouth on each one to cool the fire of lust within that was building. She held his head to her breasts as he brought her to a climax, her hips bucking to meet his fingers as she tried to encourage him to probe inside but he kept rubbing her clit as she orgasmed. Her body shaking as she moaned loudly, the bedroom filled with her moans.

"You look so sexy when you cum baby." Stan whispered as she lay panting, his fingers gently stirring just inside her pussy.

Kay blushed at the thought he was watching her at that moment, her pussy felt so good and very wet too as she looked up at him, the post orgasm glow making her face feel flushed. Stan kissed her gently his lips soft on hers, gentle pressure as he rolled his lips beckoning her to return his kiss, she responded. Slowly the passion built again, the kiss becoming more urgent as his hand cupped her breast, his thumb on her nipple. A soft moan escaped her as he pinched her nipple, she felt his body shifting as he slid on top of her, spreading her legs as he guided his thick cock towards her willing pussy again. She felt the sensation of the thick head of his cock push against her wet pussy lips, he looked into her eyes as he pushed inside, her lips parting to allow the thick purple head of his cock inside. Her pink folds parting easily as they wrapped round his shaft.

She moaned, eyes closed as she felt him slip slowly inside again, filling her, he watched her face as he eased inside, her silken tube wrapped tightly on his cock. He moaned as he felt himself fully inside the young wife, he held his cock still for a few seconds savouring her. Slowly he withdrew half way, not wanting his cock to leave her warmth before pushing back inside again, with each thrust inside her she grunted a little as his cock filled her. He hooked his arms behind her knees bringing them up and wide as he started to move in earnest, Kay moaned as she felt herself being spread wide open allowing his cock it seemed even deeper access to her. Stan's hips moved like a machine, pistoning in and out as he fucked her, Kay held onto the sheets on the bed tightly as she could do no more than have him fuck her like this. She was a passenger as he fucked her relentlessly completely at his mercy as his cock drove in and out of her fucking her hard and like never before. He heard her moans increase as she had another orgasm.

"Oh my god, don't stop, don't stop, fuck me!" She moaned loudly as she usesd her pussy as best she could to assist in her own fucking. Stan kept pounding her through her orgasm, his cock still rock hard. He knew he couldn't last much longer he wanted to cum and flood her pussy so much but he also wanted to show her what fucking was about, he wanted her to remember this night and want more, much more too.

She felt it starting this time, as her own orgasm subsided yet kept rolling through her body, she felt his cock swell inside her, it seemed to thicken and stiffen even more as he sped up, he rammed deep inside her and held his cock still as he spewed his seed inside her triggering another full bosdy orgasm in return. Her pussy pulsating in tight rings round his throbbing shaft, milking him as he covered her lips with his in a deep passionate kiss. They lay joined together for some minutes as they savoured the climax together kissing tenderly as they shared the moment, a private and intimate moment.

He watched them cum together, it was the hottest thing he had ever seen. His cock was so hard in his hand now, he needed to cum so badly but not here, not now. Dan stood on the deck outside the bedroom window and stroked his wet cock, covered in pre cum as he saw his wife laid out on his neighbour's bed, his breathing seemed so loud to him as did the pounding of his heart. He tried to hold his breath in case he was heard, totally irrational as the couple were so engrossed in what they were doing they had no idea he was there or how long he had been watching. Dan had been unable to settle after watching the TV at home, he thought he would get a breath of air. He hadn't meant to head over to Stan's but he found himself at his back gate anyway.

His heart pounding he listened and thought he could hear muffled sounds from the back yard. Slowly he had crept through the gate until he saw them together in the hot tub, it was then he ducked into the shadows as they left the tub and walked to the house. He watched as Stan and his wife walked naked together into the house through the double patio doors. Dan didn't know what to do, he couldn't follow them inside, he crept round the building towards the patio doors. This wasn't an area he had noticed when they were at the party previously. He watched as they entered the doors and saw Stan drawing them closed behind them. Sliding to the door he peeped through the window, he could see from his position the large bed and the dimly lit room.

He also saw his wife and Stan as they kissed. His cock stirred at the sight counteracting the pangs of jealousy he felt in his gut. He couldn't take his eyes of this beautiful woman who was giving an expert deep throating blow job. He held his cock as he watched them, he was rock hard! For the next 20 minutes he watched as they had sex, he was amazed at how sexy his wife was and how much noise she made as he fucked her. He was torn between exhilaration and anxiety as he watched he stroked his cock slowly. As the couple laid together he could see Stan's cock was still inside his wife that seemed to trouble him somehow. The couple eventually rolled apart, that was his cue to creep away, and he did not want to be caught here. Slipping through the back gate he headed home, his cock still hard, his mind filled with images of his wife and her lover.

Dan opened the door and heard the quietness of the house, a low murmur from the TV in the lounge was the only noise. He went and poured himself a large drink, he gulped it down and refilled, the scotch burned the back of his throat, he shook his head trying to shake the images in his mind. He looked at the TV the model was still trying to attract callers. He switched it off, he was still horny but didn't want any distractions. He looked at the clock, it was after 1am. She had been over there for hours and from what he had seen it didn't look like they were finished, how long? he wondered.

Stan rolled away from Kay, he looked at her smiling.

"You OK?" he asked.

"Oh yes I am fine thank you." She smiled and cuddled up to him, his arm wrapping protectively round her shoulders as her head lay on his chest.

"I really do have to go you know."

"You can stay if you wish." He said almost imploring her.

"No, I have to go Dan will be expecting me I don't want him worrying."

"Yes of course whatever you think best." He kissed her gently.

Stan got up and walked naked to the shower, she joined him a minute later and they soaped each other liberally all over.

"You were amazing." He said as he soaped her breasts.

"You were fantastic too." She blushed.

"I do hope we can do this again, or maybe something else, I had a great time Kay and I really do like you a lot."

"Thank you, I will have to see how Dan is of course, but maybe OK?"

She dressed and he offered to walk her home.

"I don't think that's a good idea, too many prying eyes even this late." She kissed him and then stepped out the door, her heels clicking on the path as she walked. He watched her walk away.

"She has a great ass." He thought as he watched.

Stan went out to the tub and fished out their swimwear, he held her tiny bikini up recalling how hot she looked in it, and out of it too. He was smitten.

Kay entered her home, it was quiet, she wasn't sure if Dan was even in, but he must be it was almost 2am. In the lounge she found him dozing in a chair, it was dark but he had an empty glass beside him. She worried he had not handled this well and had maybe gotten drunk, then she saw the stains on his trouser leg. She prodded him gently, he stirred.

"Wake up sleepy head, are you OK?"

"Er oh yes love I am fine, just had a scotch and must have dropped off, did you have fun?"

"Yes, it was fun, you are OK Dan?" She looked at him closely.

His eyes met hers, taking in her flushed face in the dim light, his mind filling with the images he had seen through the window, she looked so different now like a different person.

"Tell me, was it as good as we had both imagined?"

Kay saw he was getting turned on again.

"Yes, it was fantastic, but I am not sure if I should do it again though." She said trying to gauge his reaction.

"Why not? You had fun didn't you? I am cool with it too so if you want to go ahead, really hun I am fine."

She looked at him searching his eyes as he poured her a drink, he handed her the glass.

"You showered?" he asked seeing her damp hair.

"Yes, thought it best didn't feel right to walk home well you know what I mean."

He did, but that was what he had been hoping for, he covered his disappointment smiling at her.

"You look fabulous, I am sure Stan appreciated you too."

"Yes he did, actually he asked if we could do it again sometime too." She wasn't sure how Dan would take that, she bit her lip nervously.

"Do you want to?" Dan asked pointedly.

"Well only if it was OK with you of course, nothing heavy though just go out or something maybe."

Dan looked at her closely as he sipped his drink. They had obviously discussed something he thought, his cock twitched again at the thought of a repeat performance.

"Well I suppose would be fine as long as that's what you want love." He smiled as she had noticed his growing bulge as his aching cock still yearned for release. Kay reached out feeling his need.

"Come on lover we need to deal with this." She smiled as she led him to their bedroom.

In the bedroom Dan almost ripped her dress off, he saw she had no bra or panties on, she saw his look.

"They are in my purse."

He pulled his clothes off and she marvelled at how hard and erect he was. Dan could not wait his cock was rigid, the head was swollen and very hot he was in need of being inside his wife to bathe ibn her juices. He wanted to fuck her brains out.

He slid easily inside her, as she lay spread on their bed, she could not help comparing his size with Stan who had fucked her so well just a couple of hours ago. She moaned as she felt his hardness filling her, he felt similar in size to Stan, although Dan wasn't quite as thick. He covered her mouth with his as he fucked her in his effort to reclaim his wife, his cock sliding easily in and out of her pussy. He noticed the difference but that added to his arousal. Kay felt him inside as he ground against her clit, she loved that and responded by wrapping her legs round him pulling him in as she gyrated her hips. Their lovemaking was hot and frenzied as they both replayed the events of the evening, the room filled with their panting and moans as they moved towards their climax.

Kay held on to her husband as he took his frustration out on her pussy which was feeling a little tender but she needed to cum with him too. Without a word said they moved together, each with their own images in their mind as their bodies united and finally reached what they sought together. Kay felt her pussy start to pulsate for the fifth or sixth time in as many hours as she orgasmed round his cock. Dan could feel the rings of her pussy tighten round him as she climaxed, his cock throbbed and swelled before spurting jets of his cum inside his wife. Dan collapsed on her kissing her wildly, she accepted his cum and returned the kisses, she was exhausted.

They drifted off into a satisfied sleep.