Kaycee Gets What She Wants

Story Info
A neglected harem girl gets the chance to flip the script.
8k words
4.3
19.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a loving parody of a certain type of story you see on sites like this. No offense is intended to anyone. Also, this story contains incest, pegging, and trace elements of dude-on-dude action, although it's not about any of those things. Enjoy!

*

It was another long night alone. Kaycee yearned for John's touch. Ever since she had surrendered to her desire and slept with her childhood friend, she felt like her life had changed completely. John was so kind, so loving, and so fucking good in bed that she found herself thirsting after him constantly. Kaycee was a satellite orbiting him. Unfortunately, so were his mom, his two sisters, his Math teacher, all of Kaycee's female friends, most of the cheerleading squad, Kaycee's mom, his formerly lesbian next-door neighbours, his dentist, that Japanese foreign exchange student, two famous actresses, his former babysitter, and about a half dozen women Kaycee didn't know at all.

In his defense, John never seemed to try and accumulate a harem. It just happened. And all of the women cooed the same thing in his ear: "I'm fine with you being with other women, but I could never sleep with another man after you." It was a line that sprang naturally to their lips, and was honey to his ears. Kaycee even found herself saying it. But she still found herself lonely on nights like these, when he was out fucking three other girls at once. Some of the girls slept with each other, revealing previously unearthed bisexual tendancies, but no matter how far she dug Kaycee couldn't find a part of her that wanted to munch rug. If only there were more Johns to go around.

Kaycee rolled onto her stomach and stared at the stars through her bedroom window. Yes, why couldn't there be as many well-hung studs with a nice personality as there were buxom love machines with insatiable sexual appetites? Fuck that line everyone said. She would be in bed with another man right now if the only alternatives to John weren't half-witted yokels with two-inch dicks. With this huge disparity -- one fantasy man, twenty-something fantasy women -- it was no wonder the guy got a harem.

There was a shooting star, skidding down the night sky. Or maybe it was just a falling satellite. In any case, Kaycee made a wish on it. She wished that one day things would be different, that she could have as many men as John did women. It would serve him right.

With that idle revenge fantasy in her mind, Kaycee was finally able to get to sleep.

--

Kaycee was not entirely unused to being woken up by licking. It was one of her dog's favourite pastimes. But the licking wasn't usually on her crotch.

"Wha..." she muttered, sleepily trying to turn over. An arm stopped her.

She pulled back her nightgown to reveal her brother Louis loving licking her pussy. Kaycee's white panties hung on a nearby chair. Her cheeks turned scarlet, not entirely with embarassment. "Louis, w-what are you doing?"

"Isn't it obvious, little sis? Dad asked me to wake you up for breakfast, and I thought this was a pretty pleasant way to get you up. Got me up too. If you know what I mean."

"Yeah, I get your drift." Kaycee was confused by about twelve different things at once. Whenever she would try to start asking a question, another more pressing inquiry would come up behind the first question and suplex it back down her throat. Not to mention it was increasingly hard to concentrate on anything with a skilled tongue jammed down her cunt.

There was suddenly a knock at the door and a deeper male voice came in. "Stop fooling around in there, kids. Breakfast's ready."

Louis reluctantly removed himself from Kaycee's crotch. "Bummer. Well, let's get down there quickly. Dad's scrambled eggs are always delicious."

Kaycee got dressed slowly. It was a very confusing way to start your day. Louis had never done anything like that before. She didn't really have a problem with incest, she supposed, seeing as how she was okay with John fucking his mother and sisters all the time. But she had never felt any desire to do it herself. Of course, maybe that was just because the male side of her family were the shallow end of the gene pool.

Come to think of it, her brother looked a lot different, at least in the brief glimpses she saw of him this morning. Over the years he had turned into kind of a fat redneck stereotype, who had once got beaten up with John in a fight over John dating Kaycee. But today he was handsome and skinny.

More to the point, apparently her father was home. She hadn't seen him in a while, though she didn't remember why. Maybe he left them. Oh well, minor details.

Kaycee got dressed in her usual short-skirt and low-cut top and headed downstairs. She had been dressing more and more like a slut recently, but she didn't mind showing off. John certainly liked it, and it made it easier for him to fingerbang her in History class.

At the kitchen table she found two plates piled with steaming scrambled eggs and bacon. Her newly handsome brother was sitting at one, and the other was at her place at the table. Her dad was standing there in an apron and boxer shirts, grinning. "Bon appetit!" he said.

Kaycee sat down to eat, wondering what exactly was going on. Besides his bizarre attire, why did her dad cook this involved a breakfast on a weekday? Shouldn't he have to go to work or something? (Kaycee also wasn't sure what her dad did for a living.) Although she had to admit she didn't mind her father being less than dressed. He was, she realized, one of those sexy older men, with a muscular body, an aged but handsome face, just enough stubble, and (she could tell through his boxers) a monster cock.

She shook her head, trying to shake the thoughts out of her head. He was her father, for crying out loud. Kaycee decided to try not to think sexy thoughts and just focus on her breakfast. Which was delicious.

"Didn't you make any for yourself, Dad?" she asked.

"No, I think I've got enough to eat." With that he dropped to his knees and crawled under the table. Kaycee was shocked to feel his teeth pulling down her panties.

"Daddy!" she squealed with surprise.

"What's wrong, honeybuns? Did I scratch you?"

"That's not exactly the issue!"

"Kaycee's right, Dad," Louis said. "This is totally unfair. You can't hog her delicious pussy all to yourself."

Kaycee gulped and tried to be the voice of reason. "Dad, I really don't think this is appropriate given our relation -- ooooh -- relationship. It's not that you don't -- oh, oh, ungh -- give good head, because you do -- I mean, I'm like dripping wet right now -- but given that you're my dad -- aw, fuck!"

Despite herself, Kaycee found her rational mind getting lost in the storm of pleasure her father's cunnilingus was bringing. He was damn good at that. His tongue left a warm, loving sensation on her pussy, while moving fast enough to send waves of pleasure racing through her. Kaycee guessed that this was the experience of an older man. She realized that without even thinking about it she had grabbed hold of his short brown hair and was holding his face to her cunt. Hell, why hadn't she let her father eat her out sooner?

Not bothering to finish his breakfast, Louis stood up and dropped his pants to the floor. His long cock stood rigid at attention. Kaycee thought it must be about eight inches long (she had a good eye for this sort of thing), and plenty thick. She realized that she was about to suck her brother's dick, and couldn't bring herself to feel bad about it.

Still holding her father to her crotch with one hand, Kaycee put the other hand on Louis's cock and softly pulled him closer. Her fingers felt the smooth skin, travelled through his neatly trimmed pubes, and came to rest on his heavy balls, softly caressing him. With him standing up and her still sitting down, his dick was right about the level of her mouth, so she did what came natural. His dick was warm and throbbing in her mouth, and she started slowly bobbing her head up and down it, making soft licks along its underside. Louis groaned with pleasure. "God, sis, you're always so good at that."

As if competing for Kaycee's attention, her dad picked up the speed of his ministrations, licking and stroking faster. He pushed a finger inside her cunt and started sawing it back and forth. Kaycee felt a little guilty for getting her pussy juice all over the family chairs, but decided just to focus her attentions on her brother's cock in her mouth.

Before long, however, she had to let go of Louis's dick with a slick popping sound. Kaycee threw her head back, and her eyes jammed shut involuntarily. "Oh fuck... daddy, that's so fucking..." Dissolving into incoherency, she let out a loud gasp as she came, tremoring with pleasure and the sheer joy of release. It had been too long since she felt like this.

Kaycee opened her eyes again and saw her scrambled eggs, now looking cold and droopy, but that wasn't what she was hungry for. And she realized that there were now two hard cocks attached to two patient but obviously desirous men. Who cared if they happened to be related to her?

Delirious from an erotic high, Kaycee stood up and tossed off her top and skirt. She was now nude, pert young breasts standing to attention, toned body highlighted by the morning sun. Kaycee leaned against the table, wiggling her butt out at both men, a physical, animal invitation. They responded in kind.

Louis came up behind her and rubbed the head of his cock up and down her slit. Kaycee groaned and reached down, fingering her clit. Her father, meanwhile, walked around in front of her and dropped his boxers. He had lost his apron somewhere along the way, so he was now standing in the buff -- and very buff he was. Between his muscular legs his ten-inch python stood to attention, even longer and harder than his son. Kaycee found herself salivating.

Louis slid into her with a grunt. Kaycee moaned, loving the feeling of his smooth cock filling her up. At the same time she leaned forward and took her dad's prick into her mouth. It felt weird sucking on the organ that had made her, but at the same time it was strangely erotic. She guessed it was the taboo element. Her brother put his hands on her hips and started fucking her in ernest, his hips slamming against her ass. Each thrust echoed through Kaycee's whole body, pushing her further forward onto her father's massive cock.

Kaycee wasn't sure how she was going to fit all of her dad's tool in her mouth, but she ws enjoying sucking on it nonetheless, and she was certainly enjoying getting fucked from behind by her big brother. Louis reached down and rubbed her clit, stroking it like a guitar string, and Kaycee began to involuntarily gasp with pleasure.

Her father pulled his prick out of her mouth and leaned down to suck on her tits. Kaycee's breasts were very sensitive, and that was all she needed to send her over the edge. Kaycee came violently, letting out a primal scream and slamming her hips back mercilessly against her brother. In her throes of ecstacy she realized that she was squirting clear juice out of her pussy, leaving her mark on her brother and the kitchen floor. Louis thrust into her one last time. Distantly, Kaycee could hear his groan and feel his hot cum shooting into her, and a part of her was screaming that this was wrong, but most of her was over the moon about it.

Louis pulled out of her, and their combined juices fell to the floor. "Wow," said a breathless Kaycee. "I-I've never done that before."

"What do you mean?" Louis asked. "We've been getting a lot -- let's just say closer as a family for the past couple of months."

This wasn't exactly how Kaycee remembered it, but she didn't want to get into the strange changes in the world just yet. "No, I mean the... squirting."

Her dad looked genuinely puzzled. "What do you mean, honeybuns? You squirt all the time. Don't worry, we love it."

Louis nodded. "Yeah, I love getting your warm juices all over my face. It makes me feel like I belong to you."

This was too weird for Kaycee. She sat down and briefly tried to eat the now-cold eggs. Louis politely patted her shoulder. "Come on, sis. You don't want to leave Dad hanging, do you?"

Kaycee looked up at her father, standing there in the buff, patiently waiting with his hard cock, shiny with her saliva, jutting straight out into the air. She blushed. She knew that it was wrong, that she was probably being taken advantage of, but she did so want to fuck that man. The fact that he didn't bear that much resemblance to her father as she knew him numbed any kind of resistance.

Her heart, or more likely her cunt, won over her head. Kaycee cleared aside some plates and then climbed onto the kitchen table, stretching out against the hard wood. It wasn't the most comfortable place she'd ever done it, but there was a kind of erotocism to it, transforming the everyday into something filthy.

"Hop on, pop," Louis offered. Everyone groaned.

With his son exiled to the corner for bad puns, Kaycee's dad positioned himself at her entrance, moving between her creamy legs. "God, you're gorgeous," he said, before burying himself inside her with one smooth stroke. Kaycee gasped. His cock might be even longer than John's.

Her father's hands reached down to caress her breasts, tweaking the rock-hard nipples, and then slid over the rest of her body, rubbing her shoulders, her neck, her thighs. Kaycee closed her eyes, lost in the sensation, and her dad began to fuck her in earnest. He started out slow, but like a train he gradually picked up speed. His balls slapped against her ass, and he grabbed onto his daughter's legs to pull her further onto him.


Kaycee squealed. "Daddy! Fuck me hard!" And so he did. He slammed into her like a jackhammer, crushing his pubic bone against her clit, driving himself to the deepest end of his daughter's steaming pussy. She cried out wantonly as brute, animal pleasure filled her.

Louis wandered over to inspect the familial fucking. He had lubricated the way for his father, and now was watching little drops of his cum be forced out of Kaycee, leaving pearly spots on the table and floor below. He bent down and took one of Kaycee's breasts in his mouth, rolling his tongue around the fleshy globe. That was all the extra stimulus Kaycee needed. She came, yelling out a cry of release and spasmically jerking her hips, banging her body down against the hard table. It would leave welts that she would discover in the mirror the next morning, but for now it just felt good.

Her dad wasn't done, though, and kept fucking her hard. He leaned down to capture one of her breasts in his mouth, his head squeezing in next to his son's, and Kaycee was delighted to feel both of her tits being warmly sucked and tongued. She grabbed the heads of her father and her brother and pressed them closer to her, still cresting on waves of pleasure.

Kaycee's father was still slamming his cock into her pussy. Judging by the redness on his face he was approaching release, but that wasn't stopping him from keeping up the fast and hard pace, and Kaycee found herself soaring towards release again.

"Oh daddy, daddy, daddy... fuck me! It's so good, daddy!" Kaycee had never understood why girls liked to say "daddy" in the sack, but if all fathers fucked their daughters as good as hers, she could see why.

Her father groaned and, with one final slam of his hips, embedded himself deep within his daughter. Kaycee felt his hot cum shooting into her (very well-protected, if you must know) pussy, and was surprised to find herself orgasming violently. She squirted again, leaving her mark on the crotch of her daddy, and frantically rubbing her clit to prolong the heavenly sensation.

He kissed her repeatedly in the afterglow, and they were somewhere between comfortable familiar kisses, and hot romantic ones. Finally, he pulled out of her and the cum of two generations oozed out to the floor.

Kaycee glanced over to the clock on the microwave. "Oh shit! I'm late for school!"

She hopped off the table, rubbing her sore back, and rapidly put her clothes back on. They were a bit wrinkly, but she rarely got to lunch without taking them off at some point, so everyone at school would probably think it was business as usual.

"I'll give you a lift, sis," said Louis.

Kaycee hurried out the door. "Bye dad! Thanks for the breakfast and, uh, the orgasms!"

"You're welcome, sweetie!"

Kaycee's dad (who probably should have gotten a name three pages ago) waved goodbye and turned back to his neglected scrambled eggs. Every morning he made a nice breakfast, and every morning they got distracted by sex. He should really just go back to giving his kids cereal.

--

Despite your preconceived notions about people who start off the morning with an incestual threesome, Kaycee was not a stupid girl. She knew that something about her world had changed drastically. Looking out the window, it was as though the men and women of this town had switched places. Whereas before there had been a small army of knockout babes, John, and a bunch of sleazy guys no one wanted to get involved with, now it was the opposite. She was living in a town of hunks and she was the only pretty girl in it.

Kaycee thought this might have something to do with the wish she made last night, but that sounded stupid. If those wishes came true, she would have a pony right now. The weirdest part was that her newly hot brother and father had acted like this was all routine, like she had stepped into an alternate universe with a history that she was unaware of.

Oh well. Kaycee wasn't sure what was going on, but she made up her mind to enjoy it.

Louis dropped her off in the school parking lot, and gave her a not-very-brotherly kiss goodbye. "I'll pick you up at 4 today, Kaycee. And, uh... I'm really glad that we decided to get closer as a family. It means a lot to me." Kaycee dumbly nodded, wishing she remembered what he was talking about.

When she walked into her first period History class, all eyes were on her. "So nice of you to join us, Kaycee," her teacher Mr. Hammond said. "You're half an hour late."

"Sorry, I had, uh, car trouble."

"A likely story. Take a seat and I'll see you at lunch."

The class that day was on the 60s and the Sexual Revolution, which Kaycee thought was pretty heavy-handed. She didn't like hippies. Free love? She had been living free love for months now, and she didn't feel the need to get all self-righteous about it.

Kaycee paid more attention to Mr. Hammond than the rest of the class. She hadn't noticed this before, but for a teacher he was pretty attractive. He must have been in his early 30s, but he had a babyface. His youthful features were fighting with the mature/intellectual/take-me-seriously-please goatee. Today was a hot day, so he was wearing a short-sleeved shirt, which revealed some pretty muscular arms. She thought that spending her lunch period with him wouldn't be so bad.

Meanwhile, the rest of the class was paying attention to Kaycee. She hadn't had time to shower before coming to school, and as such reeked of sex. The boys smiled at her, flashing their good looks, and Kaycee smiled back. The other girls simmered in jealousy.

John was sitting across the room, but while he usually would be covertly fingering some girl under the seat, he was now just one of the crowd staring at her. Kaycee grinned and tossed her hair back, enjoying being the centre of attention.

When the seemingly interminable class finally ended, John walked over to talked to Kaycee. She composed herself, smothering her mixed emotions towards him, and offered up a bright smile. "Hey John. How's it going?"

"You know, the usual," he said with a shrug. The two started walking, as both of their next classes were in a similar part of the building. "You available at lunch? I was thinking we could head up to that little clearing in the woods outside school and maybe have some fun..."