Kayla

Story Info
Sister has a dirty little secret.
2.4k words
4.14
333k
21
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ANNE240
ANNE240
1,417 Followers

I wrote this a while ago. I came across it and decided to post it!

************************************************

I almost fell over when I walked in her room, and found my sister, completely naked, face down on her bed, humping her pillows. She didn’t see me, or so I thought, and I quickly backed out and closed the door.

I guess it’s not that all that uncommon to walk in on someone in such an intimate moment when you live with them. I mean, it’s probably bound to happen sooner or later right? Although, you would think one would be more selective about choosing the time and place to do such a thing, but in all fairness, she probably wouldn’t have expected me to be home at that time. Still, if it were me, I would have at least locked the door!

The rest of the day, I couldn’t get the image of my little sister masturbating out of my head. I never even knew she did those things. I mean, of course I suspected it, but never did I think I’d ever see it. Kayla just didn’t seem to be, well, sexual in any way. I guess I was wrong. The more I thought about what I saw, the more my mind embellished on it. I began to imagine what she looked like when she had an orgasm. I pictured her screaming out in pleasure, thrusting her hips forcefully into the pillow as her blonde locks swept her back. I vividly imagined her toes curling, as her orgasm ripped through her little body, and it kept my juices flowing all day.

The truth is, I’ve always wanted my sister. Well, maybe not always, but definitely the last few years, ever since I started exploring my own sexuality. I mean, I’ve been sexually active since, well let’s just say for a while, but it wasn’t until a few years ago that I truly started to explore my sexuality. I opened my mind to a lot of things that I never thought I’d have an interest in. I soon started to realize that there was a lot more out there than just straight sex. Although some of the things seemed a little, well I’ll just say that not everything appealed to me, certain fantasies I found, really excited me.

Incest, more specifically, sisters, was something that grabbed me almost immediately. I remember how it happened.

I had recently discovered this great web-site, the very one you are reading this on, and instantly fell in love with erotic stories. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but a thousand words can paint a picture and give it life. Anyway, I had already discovered my repressed lesbian side, and spent many nights, and days, reading as many of the lesbian stories as I could, and fantasizing about them. One night, out of sheer curiosity, I decided to take a look at the incest section, hitting on the stories that revolved around lesbianism. I was floored immediately, but purely on a fantasy level. As I played out the stories in my head, I never pictured my actual sister, but really just someone who I pretended to be my sister. I think it was just the closeness and security surrounding the theme of these stories that had me so intrigued, not the actual “having sex with my sister” part.

I soon found that writing my own fantasies became a great outlet to release some of my sexual tension. Whenever I got the chance, I was sitting at my computer, hammering out erotic stories about the fantasies that I had. I even began to develop a “following” of readers who would write me concerning my stories. I became so involved, that I even bought a laptop computer, so I could write anywhere.

Shortly thereafter, I happened to be visiting with my mom. Kayla seemed to think nothing about walking around the house in her bra and panties. It’s something that, as long as the men in the family weren't home, us girls felt quite comfortable doing. The problem was, this time I couldn’t keep my eyes off her. I had never noticed, but she was a knockout. A beautiful, innocent face topped a body that was soft and delicate, with fully developed attributes that anybody would admire. God, she even had cute little feet, that I could have just kissed for days. After that day, she became a permanent part in all of my fantasies.

About six months later, luck took a great turn, and my sister moved in with me. My parents decided to take up permanent residence in their summer home. Kayla was just starting college, and I had been out of the house for a few years, so it was the perfect time for them to make the move. Originally, Kayla was going to attend a college a few hours away, but they dropped her program. After searching, it turned out that the community college actually had one of the best programs in the country for her chosen field, so naturally I volunteered to take her on as a roommate.

Now I know what you’re thinking, but it didn’t happen that way, so keep your pants on!

The next few months of living with my sister was pure torture! I guess I really didn’t think it through, and all those stories that I had been reading filled my head with unlikely scenarios, that for a brief period, had me believing that they could actually happen. The truth was, this is my sister, my little innocent sister, and she was a real person, not a conjured fantasy. We never even discussed sex on a casual level, and I had no idea what she liked or disliked. There was really no conceivable way that my fantasy would ever come to fruition, and all I was left with was the fantasy, as my sister unknowingly and relentlessly teased me every day.

Even though I knew that there was probably no way that anything would ever really happen between us, or if in reality, I wanted it to, but somewhere in the back of my mind I held out hope. Meanwhile, my sexual exploits suffered greatly. Here I was, my sister parading around in front of me everyday, cuter than ever, and no way to even relieve myself of the sexual frustration building inside me. She was always there! All of her classes were in the morning while I was working, thus leaving us together at night, when she spent most of her time on my computer, doing research. I began to resent her for it, yet how could I be mad?

It was about a year later, and I had pretty much given up on anything ever happening. I had learned to work around my sister’s schedule to satisfy myself, and had even met a few girls during that time. We had a system worked out, kind of the sock on the door trick, in case we were “entertaining”, but she never had anyone there. Her sex life remained a complete mystery to me, and the subject always seemed to get brushed off whenever I approached it. Still, on the positive side, I was enjoying the time with my sister, and really got to know her as a person. She really was great, and it left me perplexed as to why such a smart, great looking, nice girl didn’t have the boys, or girls, lined up at her door.

Now back to the beginning. As I said, the rest of the day, I was stuck with the mental image of my sister masturbating, bringing back all of the sexual energy I felt for her that I had been repressing over the past year. Fortunately, that night, Kayla had plans to meet her study buddies, leaving me alone with my fantasy. I pleasured myself several times that night, thinking over and over what would have happened if I acknowledged what I had seen when I saw it. I wondered if I missed out on any opportunity I may have had. There’s those erotic story scenarios again! I did resolve however, that I was going to find out more about her sex life, now that I knew she had normal urges, like the rest of us. I wondered why she was so private, and why she never mentioned any kind of sexual activity at all. Not knowing drove me crazy. I mean she had to have been thinking about something right?

That night I had gone to bed before Kayla got home, and the next day she was out of the apartment before me. I knew she had come home the night before, as her bed wasn’t made. It was probably the first time since she moved in that she was gone before I was. Something was very strange. I checked her class schedule before I left, and knew she would be home around one. I made an excuse to get out of work early, and hurried home to meet her. I opened the door, and noticed that she was home from the scatter of books on the table. Again, I approached her door and opened it, and again I witnessed Kayla’s naked form in the throws of pleasure. This time however, she saw me too, and I froze like a deer caught in the headlights. She hurried to cover herself as I mumbled out something and bowed my way out of the room.

I stood in the same place I did yesterday, just as shocked. This time however, there was no avoiding the subject for either one of us. I heard her call my name, so I turned quickly and entered the room again. Kayla was still under the covers, seemingly waiting for something. Wishful thinking told me at the time she was waiting for me to come in the room, but in reality, she was probably waiting for me to leave. She looked almost horrified as I took a seat at the foot of her bed. She didn’t speak, and I wrestled with something to say to alleviate the situation.

“I uh, I didn’t realize you were here.”

I know she would know I was lying, there was certainly enough evidence stating otherwise.

“I mean, I didn’t realize you were…There was nothing on the door I mean…”

“Why would there be, I’m not here with anyone…”

Her eyes never met mine, and she smiled.

“True, but…you know.”

We sat in silence for a good minute, until I got up to leave, knowing that I shouldn’t have even come in to begin with.

“Where are you going?”

“I uh…I’m just gonna go. I shouldn’t have come in here…”

“Then why did you?”

“Huh? Why? I uh…I don’t know…I…”

“You didn’t come in yesterday.”

“I uh…You knew I saw you?”

“Of course, You weren’t exactly quiet.”

“Oh well. I’m sorry.”

“Did you know what I was doing?”

“No! Honestly! I wouldn’t have come in here if I thought…”

“What about today?”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, you walked in yesterday, and you wouldn’t think that I was doing the same thing today?”

“Well I…”

“Why don’t you just admit that you wanted to see me?”

“WHAT?”

“Oh c’mon already! Why don’t you just tell me?”

“Tell you what?”

“Tell me that you want to fuck me!”

I was at a complete loss for words.

“What would make you think…”

“Ugh! You are the worst! Do you think you would have caught me if I didn’t want you to? I read all of your stories, and saw all the web-sites you go to. Who do you think “K4u2 is?”

“How do you…You? You’re K4u2?”

K4u2 was a “reader”, who would always write me feedback concerning my posted stories. She seemed to be very like-minded on the topic of sister to sister incest, and we even confided in each other that we shared the same fantasy concerning our real sisters. We’ve had a flirty e-mail relationship for some time now, but I never imagined it was my sister! I started to get very nervous as I tried to remember all the things I had unknowingly told her as K4u2. My sister played me good!

Kayla giggled. “You really are a good writer you know. Why didn’t you just tell me?”

“TELL YOU? Kayla, never once have you even mentioned anything even remotely sexual. The last thing I would have thought was that you…I can’t believe you!”

“Well, I guess I wasn’t really sure about myself until I found your links, and discovered your secret. You kind of “opened me up,” And besides, I did tell you everything!”

“I guess you did, but how was I supposed to know it was you?”

“Oh c’mon. It couldn’t have been that tough to figure out. I never lied about anything. I told you I lived with my sister, that’s true. I described myself to you, didn’t hide anything there. And K4u2? C’mon!”

“You really think I would have known all that?”

“Well not just that. I took every piece of advice you ever gave me, and you didn’t even notice, until now!”

All of a sudden it hit me like a ton of bricks. “Kayla” and I were chatting on-line just the other night. She was asking me what I thought would be the best way for her to seduce her sister. I remembered describing a fantasy of me walking in on her while she was masturbating. I remember telling her how she drove me crazy, parading around in her underwear. Jesus Christ! I had admitted almost every little detail directly to her!

“So do you really want to do all of those things to me that you described in your stories?”

“Like you wouldn’t believe…”

“Good, cause I’ve had enough of these games! Now take your clothes off and Fuck me. And you better do everything you wrote about!”

She threw the covers back and revealed her perfect naked body to me and smiled. My throat became suddenly dry, and I began to shake as the reality of what was happening hit me. I must have given away my excitement because Kayla smiled at me as I took in her body. She reached up and wrapped her hand around my neck, pulling me on top of her. In seconds, out bodies were mashed together and our tongues were lunging into one another’s mouths. I never wanted anything so bad in my life. We both struggled to get my clothes off, and when my naked body finally touched hers, it was all I could do to keep from cumming right there.

We spent the rest of the day and night in bed together. I don’t know what will come out of all this, but I can’t wait to find out!

ANNE240
ANNE240
1,417 Followers