Kayla Goes Dancing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Kayla started to slide her tongue between Sam's slit she felt Ken slide his cock between her slit. Ken didn't enter her right away, instead he slid his cock back and forth along Kayla's slit. Then Kayla felt Sam tilt her head up and start licking her slit and her brother's cock as it slid back and forth. After a few strokes along her slit Ken pulled back and positioned his cock at Kayla's entrance and slowly entered her. Kayla let out a low muffled groan as she licked and sucked on Sam's pussy. Sam's grip on Kayla tightened as Ken entered her. At first Kayla didn't know why, then she realized that as she moaned her mouth was over Sam's clit and the moaning was causing a slight vibration.

Ken had built up to a steady rhythm and as his cock slid into Kayla it was pushing her mouth into Sam's pussy. Kayla loved everything about Bobby's cock, but Ken's girth was something else. She felt her pussy walls gripping his cock so tightly. Each stroke of his cock was driving her crazy, but then add his sister Sam's mouth on her pussy and Kayla was feeling like small bolts of electricity was being sent through her body. Her body was tingling with each movement they made. Then Sam tilted her head up and started swiping at Kayla's clit with her tongue. This was pushing Kayla over the edge and when Sam managed to capture her clit between her lips she exploded. Kayla fell face first between Sam's thighs and started bucking back and forth on Sam's mouth and Ken's cock.

With a loud grunt Ken buried his cock deep within Kayla and she swore she could feel every time his cock expanded to shoot a load of cum inside her. Kayla just lay there completely exhausted on top of Sam with Ken still buried deep within her. She felt Ken slowly withdrawing from her and as he did she raised up ever so slightly and looked down between her and Sam and she saw Sam licking her brother's cock as it slid out of her. When Ken's cock slid free it dropped onto Sam's head, and she quickly redirected it into her mouth where she softly sucked it clean. once she had cleaned her brother she returned her attention to Kayla. Sam lifted her head and attached her mouth to Kayla's well used pussy and started lapping. Her tongue sliding between Kayla's folds finding any trace of her brother's cum. Then she slid her tongue inside Kayla's pussy and started sucking.

Kayla couldn't do anything except rest her head on Sam's pussy as she ate her out. Kayla was thinking that Sam had one hell of a tongue as it felt like Kayla was being fucked once again. Finally Kayla heard what sounded like smacking and looking back she saw that Sam had completed her goal. Kayla rolled off the top of Sam and collapsed onto the bed. She was completely worn out.

As Kayla laid there trying to catch her breath Sam joined her at the top of the bed. Kayla could only smile up at the girl as she was too tired to move. Sam solved that by leaning down and giving her several soft kisses. "I don't want to make you uncomfortable but could you stay the night with us?" Sam asked.

Kayla just smiled up at her and reached up and ran her fingers through Sam's hair. "I don't think I could leave if I wanted to, and I don't want to leave. So, yes, I'll stay the night." Then Kayla pulled Sam down to her for another kiss. I have to ask, and I promise the answer won't change anything, but are you and Ken really brother and sister?"

Now it was Sam's turn to smile. "Yes, we are really brother and sister. Ken is actually two years younger than me. We have been involved with each other for about two years. You're the first person we have done this with. We wanted to earlier, but were afraid a girl from school would talk, and we didn't want people knowing about us. We both still date other people, but there is something about our relationship. I just can't explain it."

"How did it start? I mean you don't have to tell me. I'm just curious."

"Honestly I came home from college the summer before Ken was to go to college. I noticed he kept looking at me by the pool and around the house, but I didn't think anything of it. One day I walked in on him as he was getting out of the shower and I saw that cock of his. Then the next day he did it to me. He claimed he was getting even for me seeing him naked, but I saw how his shorts tented up and how he looked at my body. So one thing led to another and by the end of the week we were performing oral on each other, and soon we were screwing. It seemed like a no brainer that we would share a place at college. Now our parents think it is so sweet how we get along. If they only knew." Sam laughed.

Just then Ken came back with three drinks. A beer for him and two mixed drinks for Sam and Kayla. "So is she staying?" Sam just smiled and soon Ken was grinning as they enjoyed their drinks. After the drinks Sam suggested that Ken get in the middle and soon they had drifted off to sleep.

Kayla woke up in the middle of the night to find Sam giving her brother a blow job. She tried not to move so she could watch the two of them, but Sam saw her and smiled at her. "Wanna join me?"

Kayla smiled and sat up in the bed. That was when she noticed that Sam had a strap-on beside her on the bed. "What is that for?" Kayla whispered.

"You'll see." Sam said as she went back to sucking Ken's cock.

Kayla was thinking that Sam was going to use that on her, and she wasn't so sure about that. In all her time with Jennifer in college they never used one of those. About that time Ken started to stir. He looked down and saw Sam between his legs and Kayla watching Sam. He reached up and cupped one of Kayla's breast and gently massage it as Sam bobbed up and down on his cock. Then Sam took her mouth off his cock and looked at her brother laying there. "You remember that fantasy you have? About how you want me to fuck you while you're fucking another woman? Let's do it."

Then Kayla realized what the strap-on was for. She looked at Sam and then at Ken. Sam was grinning, but Ken didn't look so sure. "Do you remember what the price for that is? I get your ass. Nobody else has had that virgin hole and I want it." Ken said as he looked at Sam.

Sam looked down at Ken's huge cock and then she looked over at Kayla. "How about a two for one? you get both our asses, but you have to go slow. Come on Kayla, you know you have been wondering. Let him deflower both our asses tonight."

Kayla looked back and forth between the two of them, and then at Ken's cock in Kayla's hands. "I don't know about this. That is one thick cock." As she sat there thinking about it Kayla decided why not. "Okay, but there had better be plenty of lube around here."

Then Sam jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom and came back with several different bottles. She looked at both of them and said "hey, I've been waiting for this day."

Kayla moved over to the middle of the bed and got on her knees. They figured it would work better if they did it doggie style. Ken got behind her and slowly entered her pussy. Once again Kayla felt so full. She had no idea how that thing would fit in her ass, but she was going to try. Ken moved slow as Sam was behind him lubing him up. When he stopped moving completely Kayla thought that Sam was trying to enter him. but the truth was she was just probing with her finger. She kept at it and got a couple fingers inside his ass and then she slowly pulled them out. Kayla felt the bed shift, and now she knew Sam was getting ready to fuck her brother.

Kayla felt Ken's grip on her tighten and she knew that Sam was pushing her dildo inside Ken's ass. Kayla also felt Ken hunch his back driving his cock all the way inside Kayla. This brought not only a groan from Kayla, but also from Ken. Ken's hips started moving back and forth as his sister fucked his ass. After a few strokes all three had a rhythm going. Kayla never felt so full as Ken seemed to be driving deeper than he had before. Then Ken reached around and he started stroking his thumb over Kayla's clit. This caused Kayla's pussy to spasm around Ken's cock and within a couple more strokes Kayla exploded as ken kept fucking her. Ken hadn't cum yet and Kayla was like a rag doll as she flopped around under him. Then as kayla was approaching her second consecutive orgasm she could feel Ken's cock expand and start coating her pussy with his cum. Each new spurt left a fresh deposit inside Kayla. Finally Kayla collapsed on the bed but Ken's hips were still moving as Sam kept fucking him. Sam even reached around and stroked his cock a couple times to milk the last drops from him and they landed on Kayla's backside.

Kayla just laid there listening to the two of them and then she heard Ken groan as his sister pulled her dildo out of his ass. Ken just collapsed beside Kayla and Sam looked down at both of them. Then she looked at Kayla and said. "How about you? Can I have your ass?" Kayla just giggled and covered herself with her hands.

As they laid there recovering they tried to figure out the best way to do this. Kayla volunteered to go first. That way Ken could deposit his cum deep within his sister. Sam arranged some pillows on the bed and Kayla laid across them. Sam said she would prepare Kayla's ass. Kayla was expecting to feel a glob of lube, but instead she felt a soft warm tongue. Sam kept licking all over Kayla's backside. Her tongue making small circles around her sphincter. Then she started to probe with her tongue. Kayla felt a light tapping, and then a firming pressure against her back door. Before long she could feel Sam's tongue inside her. Soon Sam was using a finger to make her opening wider. She was circling Kayla's sphincter and each pass she was opening her up wider and wider. Finally Sam pulled back and was happy with what she saw.

Ken got on the bed behind Kayla and Sam made sure to coat his cock with plenty of lube. Then Sam moved out of the way and came up to where Kayla's head was and gave her a soft kiss. Then she lightly massaged Kayla to keep her relaxed and Ken moved forward. Kayla took a deep breath when she felt the head of his penis pressing against her. Sam kept rubbing her back and whispering in her ear to relax. Ken grabbed Kayla's hips and slowly pressed forward. At first nothing happened, but then the head of his cock popped through. Kayla gasped at this. It didn't hurt as much as she felt so stretched. Ken just stayed like that for a few seconds to allow Kayla to get used to it.

Kayla then said "Okay, go ahead, but please go slow."

Ken started to work his cock into Kayla's ass an inch at a time. Kayla was clutching the pillow under her head as Ken worked his cock in and out of her ass. Ken then started to build a rhythm and the pain Kayla felt to begin with was replaced by pleasure. She had never felt so full in her life as she did right now, but it felt good. The Sam removed one of the pillows under Kayla and started to tease her clit with her fingers. Kayla felt like her body was on fire now. She was truly fucking back at Ken now. Her ass was meeting every thrust. Kayla and Ken had completely forgotten about the plan for him to finish inside his sister. Kayla wanted his cum in her ass. She was rocking with every thrust from Ken. Then Sam crawled under Kayla and started sucking on her clit and that sent Kayla over the edge, and a result of her orgasm her sphincter tightened and relaxed around Ken's cock. Ken just let out a loud groan as his cock swelled inside Kayla's ass and he started spurting his hot cum inside her.

Kayla had quit moving as Ken's cock kept spasming inside her ass. Sam had also crawled out from under Kayla to watch them both cum. After his cock was completely spent Ken slowly pulled it out of Kayla. Once it was out Kayla collapsed face first into a pillow. Sam managed to roll her over and gave her a deep kiss as she reached down and ran a finger through Kayla's slit. "That was the hottest fucking thing I have ever seen."

Ken went to the bathroom to wash up and came back and collapsed on the bed beside them. "Sis, I don't know if I can go again. I think I am running on empty."

Sam made a show of pouting, but secretly she didn't know if she could take her brother's cock. They all laid down together and talked for awhile and then Kayla saw it was almost daylight outside. She knew that she had better get home.

"I hate to do this guys, but I think it might be time for me to head home. I had an incredible time with you guys. I would love a chance to return to help you take Sam's ass if you guys don't mind?"

Sam perked up "Are you kidding. I would love for you to come back. Wouldn't we Ken?"

"Absolutely. This has been our fantasy come true, and any chance to repeat it would be great."

Kayla leaned over and gave each of them deep kisses and even gave Ken's spent cock a soft kiss and suck before finding her clothes and getting dressed. They all exchanged more kisses at the door and Kayla walked to her car. The fact that Kayla was walking bowlegged didn't occur to her, but Sam whispered to her brother as they watched her go to her car "I don't know about giving you my ass now."

When Kayla got home she headed straight for bed. She didn't even think about a shower. She just stripped off her dress and only then realized that her panties were back at Sam and Ken's place. Kayla smiled knowing that she would be back there to claim them. Then she crawled into bed naked and drifted off to sleep. Once again her sleep was filled with wild dreams. In one of them Sam and Ken DP'ed her. In another she went back to that adult book store and was taken to the back room and used by several guys at one time. When she finally woke up it was after noon and she was sore all over. She looked down at her pussy and it was still red from the fucking Ken had given her, not to mention her backside still hurt.

Instead of her usual shower Kayla opted for a long hot soak in the tub. She eased herself down into the tub and turned the jets on, making sure that her poor pussy wasn't in the line of fire. Kayla spent a long time in the tub just relaxing. Finally she checked her phone and saw there was a message from Bobby. He asked if she still planned on stopping by the store this weekend? She texted him back that nothing could stop her, and she was looking forward to some help in the dressing room. Then she closed her phone and thought about what tomorrow would bring.

12