Kayla's Unexpectations 01 - Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me clean up the whip cream." He grinned again and disappeared down below once more. She felt his warm breath against her opening and widened her legs when he started to lick all over her nether regions starting from the outer lips to the folds inside and then deeper.

She brought her bound hands down and shoved his head closer to her while pushing her own hips up towards him. His hands grabbed her hips and forced them down. He came back up and kissed her again, this time she could distinctly taste herself in his mouth. Her hands reached for the bulge in his pants and rubbed it furiously.

"Bad girl." He said, pulling her hands back above her head. "You're not supposed to do that." And with that, he spanked the side of her ass with one hand lightly as warning, causing her to gasp in surprise. With his other hand, he thrust two fingers back into her pussy, while his thumb rubbed her clitoris again, increasing the throbbing ache, she felt like she was about to explode.

"Oh, but it seems you got wetter from the spanking." he mused and spanked her a few more times, making her skin go red. She cried out with the increased pressure, despite the pain, she found herself being turned on even more.

"Please...please just do it now." She begged. "I can't take it anymore."

He slid off the table and took off his pants and briefs. She heard the rustling sounds of plastic tearing and when he climbed back up, she saw he had a condom on and his dick seemed to be pointed straight at her. Her eyes widened when she saw the impressive length and thickness as it was pumped full with blood. Val knew that he may not been the biggest, but he was definitely well endowed enough to cause some serious pounding. He guided the head of his penis to touch the lips of her pussy lightly, but not penetrating it. He rubbed himself gently against the opening of her vagina, using her juices to coat the tip of his own penis, but would go no further. He looked into her eyes. "I want to hear it again." He told her.

She growled in frustration. "I want you to fucking fuck me now!" she cried.

He plunged deep into her before she could even complete the sentence. She wailed in ecstasy and pain as he pumped into her back and forth slowly at first, allowing her to get used to his size. She felt her tight pussy stretching open to adjust to him.

"You love taking it deep, don't you?" he asked softly, his hands now rested on her breasts massaging them roughly as he pumped into her. She moaned in approval and nodded her head, almost in shame at how much she was enjoying it.

She thrust her hips upward in a rhythm in tuned with his, and he gradually picked up the pace, filling her damp hole up until his entire length was moving in and out easily. She could feel the sensation engulf her till there was nothing left but rhythmic movement of their bodies mashing together, creating the wet sounds and sensation of being magnificently and harshly pounded by him.

She cried out wordlessly, making obscene noises she had only ever heard before on porno flicks she had briefly been forced to watch with her ex, she could hardly believe it was her making those noises now.

Inside, she could feel her orgasm grow and spread until she could contain it no longer. She screamed, arching her back sharply. Her entire body trembled uncontrollably by the wave of climax that hit her, causing her muscles to send a series of tight spasms around his dick, the pressure making him cum right after her.

He groaned loudly in ecstasy before collapsing on top of her, they were both out of breath, and she could still feel him inside her. After several moments, he carefully pulled himself out and untied her hands before rolling onto his back beside her, trying to recuperate from the best sex he had ever had so far.

Several more minutes passed before she finally had the strength to speak again. "Fuck, it was good." She admitted more to herself than to him. "Now that's what I call a truly Happy Valentine's Day."

He smiled satisfyingly. "I'm glad you enjoyed it because I'm certainly looking forward to more."

12