Kaylee's journey Ch. 02

Story Info
The elf girl, Kaylee, encounters her elven friends...
1.3k words
3.5
7.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just to refresh your mind, Charlotte's Futa Servants captured two more elf girls, as Charlotte asked Kaylee if she knew these girls.

As Charlotte's Futa servants captured two more elf girls, Charlotte asks Kaylee, as if she found perfect opportunity to fuck more elves.

"Mmm... Friends of yours elf slut?"

As Charlotte keeps fucking Kaylee's tight elven holes, as the two new elf girls see me getting fucked, with horror, as Kaylee moans with pleasure. Kaylee nods her head, realizing the two elves, as they look very confused. They also gasp as their lifetime friend, Kaylee has become a filthy whore. Two new elves' names are Taylor and Mandy.

"H...hey girls... I...I suggest you to leave this stupid land...Rh...!"

Kaylee gasps, as Charlotte spanks Kaylee's ass, telling Kaylee to show how much she loves getting fucked by her.

"These two will also be staying after all..."

Charlotte's futa servants get super hard, as Kaylee explains the story of becoming Charlotte's little fuck toy. Kaylee moans with pleasure, as her holes are getting fucked by Charlotte's dual futa cocks.

"Rh...I fucking love it...I did not know this land existed... and captured by this cock bitch, and here I am...I became this cock bitch's rape slut!"

Charlotte frowns at Kaylee, as she orders her guards to surround Kaylee, and give them order.

"Fuck Elf-Slut's throat. She clearly hasn't learned her place yet."

Charlotte's guards grab Kaylee's face, and roughly shove their cocks into Kaylee's mouth, as Kaylee apologizes, begging them to take it out.

"Rh...RH...RH...Rh...! I...I am sorry...I...I will be a good slut...!"

As Charlotte and her guards were focused on Kaylee, Taylor and Mandy, newly arrived elf girls were kissing each other, making each other very horny, until Charlotte noticed them.

"These two elf bitches look like they are enjoying themselves!" Charlotte laughs and dismounts Kaylee, going towards two elf girls, and orders them to suck her cock. "Suck these cocks!"

Taylor and Mandy suck Charlotte's futa cocks, as Taylor approaches towards Kaylee, as she kisses Kaylee's sweet lips. "Mmm...You are so hot looking...Mmm..." Kaylee's holes are dripping with Charlotte's futa cum, as Taylor licks the futa cum off Kaylee's body.

Kaylee kisses Taylor back, as they rub each other, cumming without their mistress's permission, as Kaylee tells Taylor how she became Charlotte's fuck toy.

"Mmm...honey...If you don't wanna become like me...I suggest you to leave here right now...Otherwise you will become this cock bit-..." Kaylee stops talking, fearing she would get hit again. Charlotte smirks at all three elves, as her cocks become super hard like the metal pipe.

"So, more trespassers in our land? You elves sure need to learn manners!" Taylor yells at Charlotte, putting her in jeopardy. "Hey, you cock bitch! We elves are more visually attractive than you fucking cock bitches!" Mandy looks at Charlotte's guards' cocks, getting very horny, just thinking about it.

Charlotte looks at Taylor, smirking: "Hmm...I think we have a volunteer here..." Charlotte grabs Taylor, as she restrains Taylor in a chair. Taylor resists super hard, yelling at her very loudly. "Hey, you cock bitch! I should not be treated like that! I am a dignified, elegant, and beautiful elf girl!"

Charlotte just laughs at Taylor, as she points at Kaylee. "That's the exact word what Elf-Slut here said when she was getting abused by me. You are just another slutty elf waiting to beg for my cock!" Charlotte slaps Taylor, as she rips off Taylor's clothing. Charlotte orders her servants: "Hey girls, make sure Elf-Slut watches." Charlotte rubs Taylor's tight elven pussy, as Mandy waits in line. "Rh...Rh..! Hey, you cock bitch! I am just an innocent little elf girl!!"

Taylor's pussy is already gaping and wet, as Charlotte laughs at all three elves. "You elf bitches are all the same. Pussies begging to be filled with first cocks you see!" Kaylee and Mandy get very horny, watching Taylor getting fucked, and Charlotte yells at Taylor once more. "You are nothing but a wet slut that wants to be fucked!" She laughs how easily Taylor cums, as all three elves yell at Charlotte. "We ain't a slut! We have a dignified names, you coc-..."

One of Charlotte's guards hands her the branding machine, as Charlotte points at Kaylee. "Let's start with Elf-Slut..." She then starts to write following words on Kaylee's each cheeks: "Property of Twin Futa" on the left cheek, and "Elf-Slut" on the right cheek.

"I now own you, you slut! You'll be happy to take my cocks and anyone willing to pay me!" Charlotte lifts the iron off Kaylee's ass. Kaylee asks Charlotte, "What the fuck does it say on my ass!?"

Charlotte's guard suggests that she should address Kaylee as "Elf-Slut", Taylor as "Elf-Cunt", and Mandy as "Elf-Whore". Being inspired by her guard's idea, she immediately brands Taylor and Mandy, saying the same thing on their left cheeks, but "Elf-Cunt" on Taylor's ass, and "Elf-Whore" on Mandy's ass, respectively.

With a hard spank, Charlotte says, "It says "Property of Twin Futa" and "Elf-Slut". Charlotte puts a collar and leash on Kaylee's neck, as she points at Taylor. "I want you to lick Elf-Cunt over there while I deal with the third one." Charlotte hands Kaylee the magical dildo. "The faster you lick her, the more it vibrates!"

Taylor asks Charlotte, as Kaylee starts licking Taylor out. "C...could I cum...? I...I am so fucking horny...mmmm..." Charlotte answers Taylor's question, squeezing Taylor's tits. "Elf-Slut can cum whenever she wants, but Elf-Cunt has to ask Elf-Slut's permission."

Mandy, looking at Kaylee and Taylor playing with each other, gets super horny, and touches her wet pussy while Charlotte is focused on them. Charlotte approaches towards Mandy, as she asks her, "You like watching don't you Elf-Whore?" Mandy nods her head, as Charlotte hangs her twin futas in front of Mandy. Mandy is already stroking Charlotte's cock. "You want these inside you, don't you Elf-Whore?"

Kaylee is keep licking Taylor's wet cunt, as Taylor reaches her orgasm. "RH...Kaylee! I am just about to cum!" As soon as Taylor was about to cum, Charlotte hits Kaylee and Taylor's head. "Stop licking her! If she wants to cum, she has to beg for it!" Charlotte pulls Kaylee's face away from Taylor. "Beg to cum, Elf-Cunt!"

Charlotte shoves her cock inside Kaylee's ass, making Taylor watch. "Rh...M..ma'am...M...may I please cum...?" Charlotte yells, "Climb on Elf-Slut, and maybe I'll give you a reason to cum!" She puts Kaylee on her back, Taylor on top of Kaylee, as their nipples touch, Charlotte shoves her cocks into their dripping pussies. "You fucking elves want my cock inside your wet pussy, don't you!?" Taylor and Kaylee nod their heads, as Mandy is on her knees, licking Kaylee's sweet, wet pussy.

"I am gonna cum inside your slutty pussies until your pussies are full with my thick futa cum! Got it, you bitches?" Charlotte shoves her massive cocks inside Taylor and Kaylee's wet pussies, as she orders Mandy to do something else. "Elf-Whore! Play with my pussy while I Fuck these two bitches' pussies!"

Mandy starts to lick Charlotte's pussy, making both Charlotte and her very horny, as Mandy begs for Charlotte's thick Futa cum. "Hmmm...I wonder if I could make all three of you pregnant...Hmmm..."

Charlotte moans loudly as Mandy licks her wet pussy, while Charlotte fucks both Kaylee and Taylor. Mandy tries to use her elf magic, but she failed to activate it. "W...what the fuck...! W...why the fuck isn't my magic working in this land!?" Mandy stops licking Charlotte's pussy, then places her wet pussy on Kaylee's mouth.

Charlotte comes behind Mandy, hitting Mandy's head super hard. "I've told you! Your magic doesn't work in our domain! Now, shut the fuck up and suck my cocks!" Charlotte shoves her cock inside Mandy's mouth, as Taylor and Kaylee watch with pleasure. Charlotte comes inside Mandy's mouth, screaming very loudly.

"F...fuck..! T...that was so thick...Mmm..."

Meanwhile, Charlotte's Futa servants hurriedly rush to Charlotte, notifying her that one other foreign creature has arrived in FutaLand. Charlotte smirks at the Three Slutty Elves, saying, "Hmmm...I might have job for you three..."