Kaylee's Unexpected Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caitlyn's moans grew louder as she came to a roaring orgasm, as the girls looked in disgust at the chubby girl covered in piss.

Then the bell rang and the girls all made their way out laughing and talking shit about Caitlyn.

"Well I think it's safe to say we forgive you, freak," Laura said laughing.

When Caitlyn lifted her head pee ran down her face and all over her body. She got up and looked for her clothes but she realized they were missing.

She was disgusted with herself. How could I have done that! What's wrong with me she thought.

She began washing her eyes which were burning from the girl's pee running down into them. She also tried to wash her face and arms to get the pee smell off her.

Then when she was able to relax for a moment she saw a note on the mirror. Go to the locker room. Caitlyn wasn't sure if this was another prank but she was naked and needed to find clothes eventually, otherwise she would get in big trouble. So she waited till all the classes were in session and made her move. She had to creep pretty low to avoid being seen in the glass panel on the classroom doors. Her heart was racing, she felt horrible, she was disgusted with herself for what she just did, and embarrassed still for what she was doing, but she felt an adrenaline rush, and was turned on, like never before.

She heard a noise and decided "Fuck it." As she darted through the hall and straight into the locker room. Part of her wondering if she did it for the thrill or if she actually even heard a noise. There on a bench was a bag labelled Caitlyn.

"Someone must have planned this from before," Caitlyn thought, "But no that would be impossible, no one could have known this would happen." She said to herself.

She was lucky there wasn't any gym classes since it was the day before finals. She opened the bad revealing its contents. A bright pink mini skirt, one size too small, and from the looks it, cut to be even shorter, a small tank top that couldn't go past her belly button, in a think white fabric, and a small plaid jacket that could barely cover her protruding nipples, oh and a wedge heel that looked about 3".

Before she got dressed though the girl ran into the shower. But she needed soap. She tried every girl's locker until she found one open. In it she found a bar of soap that looked to be covered in pubic hair. She wasn't the only girl with a bush, so it made sense, even though she had the biggest one. "Beggars, couldn't be choosers," She thought.

After she got dressed she looked in the mirror in her locker, she felt awful, everyone could she her fat belly, and if you looked hard enough you could even see the bottom of her ass cheeks and the cellulite she had, and her darker nipples were completely visible though the top, she had to hold the jacket in place just to hide them.

When the bell rang for net period, she made her way to class, trying to be early so less people saw her, but those who were in class, laughed and whispered about the girl as she sat her bare ass to the cold seat, while she pussy leaked onto it from her humiliation.

Somehow Caitlyn made it through the day although when she was getting on the bus she heard a girl's phone snapping a picture, no doubt of her bare ass and pussy from behind, since it was on full display in her mini skirt.

That evening, Kaylee sent Caitlyn all the videos she took, with the message, "In case you want to relive the experience."

"Fuck you okay, School's almost over and I'll never have to see you or anyone else when I go to college," The replied, even though deep down the seeing the girls humiliate her, was making her all hot bothered again.

"You? College? Umm... sure, you'd be lucky to pass and get a job at a fast food place," Kaylee replied.

"Oh yeah well I've actually been studying every evening, for the last couple month, finals are going to easy, I might even get a scholarship," Caitlyn replied.

This was bad, Kaylee was just starting to have fun, it was bad enough that school was over and she couldn't humiliate her in front of a big audience, but if she left then she wouldn't even her to see the trouble Cait would get into. She had to fix this.

That night Kaylee whispered into her ear, "For each of your final exams, when you look each test you are going to forget everything you've learned, your mind will go blank and instead you'll write random things that have nothing to do with the subject, because you forgot all the answers." That would be the last time Kaylee whispered in her sister's early until finals were over, and they got their results the following Monday, but that didn't mean the weekend was uneventful.

Her not so safe space

Finals were over and Kaylee finally had time to focus on how she could torture her stepsister next. It didn't take long for a devious idea to come. She knew Caitlyn was going to fail her finals, but she still had this false hope of becoming a steamer and making it big. She spent all of Saturday behind her computer streaming some silly game to her small audience. "It's about time I start supporting my sister's dream," she thought with a devilish grin.

Kaylee made a throwaway account and found her sister's stream. She saw there were 34 viewers and watching her sister play some video game, commenting and supporting her. She also saw her sister actually had about 300 people subscribed to her. She was surprised seeing that all these months she thought her sister was steaming to no one.

She noticed that could donate for a shout out, which was perfect for what she had in mind, you see Kaylee decided to post the videos of her sister being a piss slave to some random porn site, after she blurred all the faces but Caitlyn's. She was initially worried that it could get her into trouble, but everyone was over eighteen and from the video it looked as if Caitlyn was not only consenting but enjoying her humiliation.

Kaylee donated $20, and wrote the message, "please check out this link you'll love it!" She then sent the link in the chat for everyone to check out.

Caitlyn excited that a fan donated so much to her, paused her game and clicked on the link in the chat. What popped up though made her face go pale, she was frozen for a solid couple seconds before she panicked and started trying to close the site, but in her rush she kept missing the x. Eventually she got it closed, and after tried to play it cool.

"What the hell, I'm sorry guys that troll just sent some random, porn, I'm going get the banned for sure," Caitlyn said.

"I can't believe that, I hope they don't take down my channel," She continued, hoping if she kept rambling people would believe her.

"What kind of weird shit are you guys watching," She joked knowing full well that was her.

Fucking Kaylee, Caitlyn thought knowing this was the work of her evil stepsister.

It didn't take long for the comments to take a turn, from supportive to toxic.

"Hey that's you!"

"She the girl!"

"It's her!"

"What the f**k!"

"Are you seeing this sh*t!*

"Eww are you drinking out of a f**king toilet!"

"Guys watch the end, she gets pissed on by two girls,"

"I think we know whose into weird sh*t! Or should I say piss?"

"She probably into that too!"

"I'm so glad I recorded this stream! Epic! Did you see her face!"

"What a whore!"

"Hey I'll pay you to get to pee on you like those girls did,"

"Yo, I'm pretty sure she'd let you do it for free,"

"Or maybe she pay you to piss on her!"

Horrified and feeling like the rug was being pulled under her she, Caitlyn ended her stream threw her webcam across the room. The one place she felt was hers, her virtual world was now gone, she was devastated! She felt lost without it, but she was angry! Angry that she was getting so turned on.

Even though she ended the stream the people who were viewing it were still commenting and talking, and she continued to read every hurting, disgusting thing they said about her while she played with herself. She hated that this turned her on, but she couldn't help herself!

"Did you see the way her ass wobbled when the girls kicked her!"

"Bro, did you see close up of her eating the toilet paper! I legit puked!"

"Should have known she was a freak!"

"This shit is going viral for sure!"

"I've already sent it to my homies, lol."

Kaylee feeling accomplished from a job well done, enjoyed the rest of her weekend working out the details of the next step in Caitlyn's humiliation.

And the results are in

On Monday, the day we got our finals results, Caitlyn mysteriously slept late, just like Kaylee told her to. Claiming her stepsister was sick Kaylee claimed her results on her behalf. Kaylee scored in the top 20%, while Caitlyn scored the lowest, not only in the school, or school district but in the country. She even spelled her name wrong, if wasn't for her student ID on the page she wouldn't have been graded at all.

Kaylee, smirked as she saw how horrible her sister did. Her goal was to steal the hard copy of her results and also make a few copies just for insurance. Caitlyn could check her results online, as they would be made available by the end of the school day.

When Kaylee got home she peaked in her sister's room to find the girl in tears, crying with her face buried in her pillow. "What's the matter Cait?" Kaylee asked concerned.

"You know what's the matter! I know you! I know you opened the envelope!" Caitlyn yelled, stopping to take breaths in-between.

"Yeah I couldn't resist! You do know me! But Cait I expected you'd do kinda bad not... straight up horrible..." Kaylee said.

"You're probably loving this huh!" Caitlyn said, "Just being right all along!"

"Well I do love being right!" Kaylee said, as her sister scoffed.

"Hey I'm just kidding, but seriously though, mom is going to be pissed when she finds out!" Kaylee said, "Honestly after how rude you've been to her she might just kick you out for real!"

"What no, she wouldn't do that! No way!" Caitlyn said.

"Did you forget? You called her a slut, and a bitch and a whore, in front of me and the principal, I think she's almost at her limit! And this is sure to drive her over the edge, plus you're an adult now, she doesn't have to take care you, you know that right, money is tight enough as is!" Kaylee said manipulating the vulnerable girl.

"Fuck, she probably will kick me out, if not this week eventually, and I'll never get a job with those grades," Caitlyn said.

"Well mom doesn't have to find out yet, I can lie and tell her that results are coming out next week instead due to some problem with computerized grading system. She'll believe me." Kaylee said.

"Wait you'd do that for me? but... it won't matter though, whenever she thinks they're out she'll ask to see them, and I'll still be screwed," Caitlyn said.

"Well maybe not, what if I was able to help you get a job in that time?" Kaylee said.

"Yeah right," Caitlyn said rolling her eye in disbelief.

"No seriously my archeology club works with a couple museums and they offered a bunch of us jobs for our year before college, I heard the pay is actually really decent, and someone who did it last year didn't even go to college, they just stayed and now they manage their own exhibit, and she even got her own apartment now," Kaylee said lying through her teeth, making up the entire farfetched story.

Desperate Caitlyn believed every word of it, wishfully thinking that she had been saved.

"Really? You're the best! And they'll hire me soon?" Caitlyn asked.

"Wow wow wow, slow your roll, I didn't say I would do it for you, I just said I could, you haven't exactly been nice to me, so I don't know why I should help you..." Kaylee said laying the bait for Caitlyn to be reeled in.

"Fuck, please, I need this so bad, I'll do anything please!" Caitlyn said.

"Well I mean, I could use my own personal slave to pamper me and do all my chores, so if you're willing to do that for the next week then I can probably get you that job," Kaylee said.

Caitlyn shook her head as she knew nothing with Kaylee ever came without her getting something, but desperate and out of options she wiped her tears and stuck out her hand to shake Kaylee's and agree to her deal.

"A hand shake is nice but I need to know that you're serious," Kaylee said and she leaned back and brought her shoe cover foot to Caitlyn's face.

"Take off my shoes, and give each of my feet a kiss, then I'll know you're for real!" Kaylee said.

"You can't be serious," Caitlyn said.

"Umm Cait I saw two girls pee on you, I'm dead serious, and don't worry I didn't wear socks so their nice and clammy," Kaylee said grinning.

Swallowing her pride, she removed Kaylee sneakers, and moved her lips closer to her sisters' large feet.

Kaylee was wiggling her toes inviting the girls' lips to move closer. The smell of moldy cheese got stronger and she could feel the warmth radiating from them.

Caitlyn felt her panties start to get damp as she was about to kiss her bitch of a stepsister's stinky feet. She couldn't understand why this was happening to her and she hated it, but she tried her best to ignore the sensation.

Then Caitlyn planted a quick kiss on the sole of Kaylee right foot, and moved on the the left.

"Uh uh uh! What kind of kiss is that, I want a nice wet one! Hey wait a minute is this your first kiss?!!!" Kaylee said laughing, "It is, isn't it!" She said as Caitlyn was silent too embarrassed to reveal that she never kissed anyone before.

"Well this is a special moment, so it needs to be documented," Kaylee said taking out her phone and hitting the record button, "Okay you can continue, oh and when you finished say "thank you so much for letting me kiss your sweaty feet!""

Caitlyn took a deep breath and gave Kaylee's jammy feet, a long slow kiss with her mouth ever so slightly opened, followed by a thank you.

"Good job, I think you could have done a lot worse for your first kiss! I'll send you the video in case you ever want to remember it!" Kaylee said, knowing this was only the start of Caitlyn decent into degradation.

"Well you've had a tough day, how about you relax for now, and tonight around 8 when mom's gone for her next shift you come to my room so we can continue!" Kaylee said smiling before leaving the girl, knowing Caitlyn couldn't resist touching herself after that, and neither could she.

"Well look who's on time!" Kaylee said. "I was thinking you can give me a nice back massage and then maybe a foot rub."

"Uh fine..." Caitlyn said annoyed.

"Cait, you need to understand I don't have to help you at all, so either you do what I say without question or we can forget this whole thing," Kaylee said testing the girl.

"Without question? That too much!" Caitlyn said nervously.

"Look I was never going to make this easy, you know I'm going to make you do a bunch of humiliating and degrading things for me, I was the one who stole your clothes both times after all," Kaylee revealed.

"I knew it! That was all you!" Caitlyn said angrily.

"All me? I Didn't make you steal those girls panties! And I certainly didn't make you drink out of the toilet bowl, that was all you, sis!" Kaylee said, as Caitlyn was silent, "Am I wrong?" Again silence.

Kaylee word made her think back to those humiliating moments and caused her body to become aroused. Her mind raced and the feeling of unbelievable yearning came flooding back to her.

"So what's it going to be? Do we still have a deal or not?" Kaylee asked, see that her reminders stirred up her poor sister.

Caitlyn snapped out of her trance, "Fine deal, I'll do whatever you say for the next week, no matter how humiliating!"

Caitlyn's answer was no doubt influenced by her desire to feel that same rush again, and Kaylee knew it.

"Good! Start with my feet!" Kaylee said.

Caitlyn wrapped her hands around her sisters' feet and she lay down flat on her stomach ignoring the girl by scrolling on her phone.

"Uhhh your hands are so dry! Use your mouth instead," Kaylee said.

"Use my mouth...? To massage your feet?" Caitlyn asked confused.

"Yeah kiss and suck on the soles of my feet, pay a lot of attention to my heels k, they could use some TLC." Kaylee said, as if it was the most normal request in the world.

Caitlyn swallowed the lump in her throat and positioned her face right in front her sisters' feet. She knew the smell all too well from earlier and she knew her sister didn't shower because she was wearing the same clothes from earlier.

Slowly she started placing kisses against toes and soles of her sisters' feet. Wincing from the odor that was coming from them.

"Hey stop moving so fast, go slower, and act like your enjoying it. Worshiping my feet should be a privilege to you," Kaylee said, "In fact I want to hear you moan while your kiss and suck on my feet, nice loud audible moans! Got that" Kaylee asked.

There was a long pause, with no answer.

"Got it..." Caitlyn said feeling so embarrassed.

*Mmmm.... Uhhhh... Yeah...Ooohh... Ooooo* were the sounds Caitlyn made as she worshipped her sister's feet.

"Good that's better! Now why don't you strip naked before you continue," Kaylee suggested, "Its nothing I or the girls' gym class hasn't seen before."

Caitlyn feeling extra self-conscious in front of Kaylee alone for some reason, had no choice but to comply.

She got up off the bed and awkwardly took her clothing off piece by piece.

"There we go, I know you love being in the nude, so this must feel just right," Kaylee said, "I'm actually kinda jealous of your confidence, I mean I look amazing and I would die if people saw me running naked in public, and you with your flabby tits, and chubby belly and cottage cheese thighs loved every second of it."

Kaylee was purposely exaggerating how bad Caitlyn appearance was to mess with her, when in reality she was just a bit thick, but it made Caitlyn feel like such a loser taking insults from her annoying brat of a stepsister and not saying a word back. She felt so dehumanized and hate it, but she was aroused beyond belief.

"Okay you can pick up where you left off and remember nice and loud moans okay." Kaylee said.

Caitlyn's pussy was soaked as she was forced to moan and debase herself sucking her sister's grubby feet.

"Okay I think that enough for my feet how about we get started on my thighs, I'm going on another dig tomorrow and it's going to involve a lot of leg work!" Kaylee said, "Well don't just stand there get my sweats off!" She said annoyed.

Not saying a word Caitlyn complied and started to pull Kaylee's tight black sweat pants off of her, while Kaylee made no effort to lift a muscle.

Finally, the pants were off revealing Kaylee's quite impressive bubble butt covered by a purple bikini cut pair of cotton panties.

"Well you know how I like to be massaged," Kaylee said, as Caitlyn nodded hesitantly and started sucking and kissing her sister salty thighs.

She went from one leg to the next, starting from her calves, to behind her knees which was extra sweaty to just under her glorious butt cheeks.

"Hey Caitlyn," Kaylee said, waiting for a response.

The girl paused for her duties to reply, "Yeah..." thinking what how!

"Start playing with yourself! but don't you dare cum or anything," Kaylee said.

Stunned by her demand, Caitlyn didn't know what to do, she knew Kaylee was dead serious and at this point, and in all honestly she was so horny her juices were dripping down her leg.

"What the problem, you are massaging me with your mouth right? And you only need one hand to prop yourself up, which means you have a free hand don't you?" Kaylee asked.

"Well yeah... I guess," Caitlyn replied.

"Then what are you waiting for? I'm not asking again Cait," She threatened.

Caitlyn sighed outwardly but inside she was almost glad to be able to relieve this yearning between her legs.