Kayley Goes Shopping Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The switch flipped in his brain. "Shit, yeah." His belt was pulled open and his pants and boxers down past his knees as fast as he could make his fingers move. His shaven cock sprang free from the confines of his shorts that already held a wet spot from the steady drip that came with wanting to fuck her from the moment she came in and wanting it even more that she actually seemed to get what he was about. She was the whole fucking package and then some.

"Ooo, nice one." And it was. It traded girth for length, though it was average in length, so it was nothing to be ashamed of there. He was shaved smooth and the balls were heavy and full just looking at them.

"Help yourself."

He watched, entranced as she dropped to her knees and kissed and caressed each thigh in turn to up his anticipation and it did indeed, making him whimper, that sound coming up a couple of octaves as her long tongue started from one of his balls drawing languidly up the length before reaching the head and hovering over it for a moment to build up a hefty ball of spit to let it spill from her lips and bubble on his cock as it fell almost like icing dribbling on a dessert as she watched him watch it happen.

She descended upon it slowly, letting her tongue swirl the head, then pick up saliva, the string drew upward and broke before she let another ball of spit fall and played with it yet again. Finally, she took it in, sucking hard on the way back up. She worked like a machine, looking into his eyes, letting that and his sounds drive her.

She liked to please men. She liked to please women. Hell, she liked to please. Sometimes Kayley would set her to playing with slaves or the would-be slaves. Kayley loved watching her be the instrument that broke them, beyond which they gave their minds like a slut gave their holes to be filled and fucked and used. Sometimes Kayley gave her to clients while she would sit back and watch Lyssa please. None of the particulars of how or why mattered to Lyssa. Kayley loved her. Of that she was as sure of as her own heartbeat. They would always be together and, while Lyssa knew she would hold sway in her own way because of that, Kayley was in control and it would never be another way.

Just as it was now. She wanted to do what she was doing because it should happen, and, from what Lyssa told her, some of the people it was going to happen to deserved it. But it was what Kayley wanted and whatever Kayley wanted that it was within Lyssa's power to do, it would be done.

And that felt sooooo good all by itself.

For her, this was a breaking and she would drive him to the edge and over it. Lyssa stopped long enough to stroke him hard and fast, "You liking this, Mark? Is my mouth good?"

"Yeah," he grunted as his eyes were captivated by the red mop of hair and those eyes that looked like she was having as much fun giving as he was getting. "Yeah, that's a sweet fucking mouth. You suck a lot of cocks with that mouth, I can tell."

She pulled away from her sloppy oral milking to pull that meat roughly in the way he seemed to like best and give him a wet smile "That doesn't seem to bother you much, honey."

"Fuck virgins, Lys. I like women that know what they're doing, like you."

She dropped for another feast on his flesh, coming up for air when she felt his hands in her hair. He pulled away and she sounded curious, "What's up, Mark. I mean, besides this nasty cock?" Her hand moved from base to head slowly now, palm rolling over the head. "Wanna fuck my mouth, baby? Is that what you want, Mark? You wanna use my mouth like a cunt?"

"Some girls." He had to stop when that hand twisted around the raging, wet, red head of his cock, "Sssssss...some girls get all...mmmm...feminist creeped out if..."

She looked annoyed. "Do I look like some dainty little girl that doesn't know what men need to do with women sometimes? I'm using your cock because I fucking feel like it. You wanna use my mouth? Use my fucking mouth, honey."

She sucked it down to the base again and his fingers wound through her hair to lock to the sides of her head like a vise while his hips started to lift of the chair, slowly at first, wanting to savor it for a moment. She was so willing. Even now her tongue pressed into him and caressed and swirled. It would find a rhythm here and then find a rhythm there in a way that was supremely tantalizing. "Oh, you've sucked a lot of fucking cocks, "You're seriously fucking good."

He sped up his pace as she hummed in the affirmative. "Cock sucking slut lives to have her mouth stuffed. Could just pull a train with that mouth."

"Slut."

"Whore."

He was holding her head in both hands tightly now, his feet firmly planted on the hardwood floor, and his ass was bouncing up and down on the chair with such force the plastic and metal strained at each fresh impact. And she just took. She was fucking awesome and he found himself hoping that this wouldn't be a one-off. Though, if it were, it was a helluva high point given that he was only here tonight doing this as a favor.

He felt the seed churn in his balls and his nerve endings come beautifully alive as that ultimate peak approached and he drove himself as much as her mouth did. "Fucking sweet cum guzzler." he hissed while thinking of her doing a bukakke party while he filmed it. Maybe she would and maybe she wouldn't, but it was hot as fuck to think about; one cock after another around her, being serviced, just like he was.

"I'm gonna cum and you're gonna suck it all down like a good slut."

"Mmm-hmm."

"Here it comes...fucking whore." His thighs quivered, his body shook, "Oh, fuck, yes. Fuck." His ass slammed into the chair three more times before he howled and erupted, sending his seed into her warm, welcoming mouth as she sucked it down as fast as he bathed her mouth in it.

His head rolled from side to side as the waves of pleasure overwhelmed him, It felt so perfect. There was so much bliss that wouldn't end that it seemed to sap the energy from him. Mark was beyond resisting. All he wanted to do was feel this feeling and feel her gently suckling mouth.

Mark didn't care when his hands fell away from her. He tried to lift them again only to find them so heavy that moving them would take effort he didn't want to expend. The warmth of her mouth enveloped him and he sank into it happily, letting his eyes close and letting himself drift away.

Lyssa nursed his cock, knowing that he would still feel it for a time before his level of consciousness moved beyond it and did it because she honestly liked him. He was a nice boy and deserved it.

When she knew he was out, she rose in a fluid motion and watched as he slept. The drug in the lip gloss was remarkably effective; short-lived in potency but once absorbed through the skin it bonded with the Oxytocin that flooded the body at and just after orgasm to sedate the individual.

Lyssa patted his chest and reached again under her top to pull out a flash drive of the same gold color as the lip gloss case and inserted it into the laptop. A command window popped up and she selected one of the several program options available. A sine wave appeared with a control panel beneath and she entered the mathematical values to the peaks and valleys so that the oscillations would have the desired effect. The difficult thing was modulating them in such a way that the science didn't bleed out beyond the house.

Once she was satisfied, she dragged it to the folder with the mix files that were playing now. That done, all she had to do was watch over things here while it ran.

* * *

Kayley now focused her observational eye around the room. One could learn so much from an individual if they just sat back, watched, and listened to them. You could learn what they thought and felt about any number of things just by watching their micro-expressions as they spoke of them to the point where she could often discard their actual words. Just through that careful observation, she could often tell more about them than they were ever usually willing to reveal, and sometimes even more than they knew about themselves. It's why she also enjoyed the occasional poker tournament. Who was bluffing her and who was not? If someone bested her, was it just because that's the way the cards were drawn? Or was it because she missed something in them or revealed something herself?

Skills were gifts and one would be a fool not to hone and maintain them. So she sat back and observed the room, and used them.

Those skills revealed to her the initial signs that the music was in play. It was in the way that the couples, whether they were couples when they arrived or just chose to be for the night, drew closer to one another. She watched as one young woman, her dark hair in a ponytail and in cutoffs, drew closer to her dance partner, her smile fading over time as they spoke to one another, her gaze turning into something far less jovial and more hungry.

Kayley watched her lips move. "On a scale of one to ten, how fuckable do you think I am?"

She couldn't see what he said from her angle, but she saw, "Good answer." and she watched her close in and begin to let her hands roam his body. She saw others on the periphery swaying to the beat, Some just stood there and let their eyelids become heavy, enjoying the aroused, dreamy feeling that seemed to be in the very air around them and they breathed it in, wanting it to become part of them. For others, just feeling it wasn't enough. One woman pulled her teardrop breasts from her dress and alternated between tender touches and insistent tugs on the flesh.

As the moments passed Kayley watched another woman with a frantic hand under her dress and her expensive panties around her ankles with her pursed, red lips in a ring.

Kayley took the dregs from her cup and put it on the coffee table that was already strewn with and surrounded by several dozen. Alcohol did wonders for hypersonics. The waves tweaked arousal and dulled higher brain functions. The mind was muddled by the alcohol to begin with and by the time those people that might have had some resistance realized something was off, they were in too deeply to care.

Deciding to turn her attention back to the one who invited her, she saw Candace still stretched out on the sofa, eyes focused somewhere far away, lips turned up in something of a smile, her right leg draped over Brandi's lap. Candace's drink stayed in her limp hand only due to lack of inertia. Kayley took it and set it aside. The action caught her attention and her head drifted in the other's direction.

"Nice party, huh?"

Candace moaned and the something of a smile became an honest grin, "Trina throws the best ones."

"Feeling good?"

"Mmm...yeah. Good Mezcal, too."

"Yeeeah, that's it," Kayley agreed. "Just feel and listen and feel, Constance."

Then Ginnifer caught her attention for the particularly bemused expression and the way her eyes lingered on Constance's leg and then on Brandi's black, lacy top. "Somebody has a secret," Kayley said in a teasing sing-song.

Ginnifer jumped at the words and her cheeks blushed. "What?" She looked at Kayley, not quite registering recognition before the bounty under that lace top beckoned again. No. What?"

The answer was plain."You like girls."

Ginnifer shook her head vigorously, which sent her body wobbling from a wave of dizziness.

"Yes you do, Ginnifer. That's okay though, there's nothing wrong with that." Kayley could feel Lyssa close by before she felt the other's hand on her shoulder.

"Sexy scene," Lyssa noted.

"Sad, really," Kayley corrected, gesturing forward. "Ginnifer here seems to like girls, but wishes she didn't."

Lyssa watched Ginnfer try not to look at the women she was sharing the couch with."Why the fuck would you wish you didn't? I love girls. Tall, short, fat, skinny; they all have charm. They're all soft and sexy and beautiful. It's great to fuck girls. Have you ever fucked a girl, Ginnifer?"

"Yes. ...No."

Kayley's voice was firm. "Which is it?"

"Older. She was a..friend of my Moms. She kissed me. We made out in the kitchen." She took a deep breath, not sure if she were trying to expel the heat building inside her or fan it. "Kissing so hot and so hard. Was sure I was gonna get, um, caught.." Her hand rested on her lap between her thighs. "Fingered me off three times. I came so hard I saw spots each time. Had to stop and...it never happened again. But...but..."

Kayley picked up the thread. "But it was the hottest thing that ever happened to you, wasn't it, Ginnifer? It was so wrong, and so naughty and so hot. It never felt that way before or since with boys, has it? You try to recapture that with a boy, but you can't and it's so dirty to admit to yourself that all you really want to do is suck pussy."

The conflict twisted her face. "It's wrong."

"Look at Candace and Brandi, Ginnifer," Kayley commanded again. "They're beautiful and they're who you crave. Women are who you crave."

Lyssa drew closer. "What's wrong with sucking pussy, honey? It's absolutely delicious." Her tone seduced the last word as it came out of her mouth. "I suck pussy every day. See Kaley? I suck that pussy every day. I live to suck that pussy every day, and it's bliss." It was lost on neither of them that her eyes found the spot between Kayley's legs. Sometimes she'll come home from a hard day and sit on the couch and spread her legs and I'll lick her until she can't stand one more lick."

Lyssa turned Ginnifer's chin towards Brandi "You should totally find a pussy to lick."

Taking the cue, she grabbed Brandi roughly by the hair and pressed their lips together. Brandi squirmed in resistance for all of two Mississippis before her mouth opened and her tongue darted inside, the two of them lost in one another now.

Kayley's eyebrows rose. "She could have licked mine for a while."

Lyssa shrugged, "I figured you'd be busy."

"Fair enough." There would be plenty of time for that when the ones heading to the facility immediately were processed. Putting the temptations of play aside for a while, she tapped small nodule in her left ear, heard one beep, and then a higher tone in acknowledgment. Kayley rose and looked down upon Constance in much the same way in reality as she had metaphorically from the first sight of her.

She watched Constance's eyes widen to almost their normal level of openness as she felt hands move roughly under her dress and tear her panties away in one motion. She liked everything now, but it felt really good to have her hot skin more exposed to the air.

"I need your brain to be a little extra gooey before we really start, but don't worry, we'll talk again. In the meantime, you get to have a fun time getting gooey." Kayley positioned her in such a way as to expose that shaven slit to anyone that happened by, but there was one person she had in mind. "Ginnifer," she barked.

The sharpness of the tone made her jump. Even so, she wasn't quite 'there.'

Kayley snapped her fingers and pointed. "Pussy."

Ginnifer literally followed the finger to that wet slit and she looked at it like the sole zombie that ambled into a room of fresh humans tied up and ready for taking. Adding to that vision was Ginnifer openly drooling as she pounced. At the first flick of her tongue Constance screamed in orgasm. After that, another one, just as powerful, was already building. So Constance panted, Ginnifer licked and slobbered that cunt like it was keeping her alive, and Brandi set herself to peeling Ginnifer's clothes from her body.

At that moment there was a knock at the door that Kayley answered. At first glance there was nothing unusual to be seen by any neighbor that might be gazing out the window There was simply a group of mostly young people looking to party, at first glance anyway.

All of them carried backpacks and small duffles and, under closer scrutiny, a couple were indeed quite a bit older than the rest, including the one at the door in full college-themed garb; jacket, t-shirt, sweats and sneakers all with the school's logo or at least the school colors. He looked like a grizzled cowboy who lost a bet and had to show up at a Halloween party looking like he did, and was decidedly unhappy doing so.

Kayley appraised him and smiled. "Looking good, Glenn."

He was not amused and the eye roll showed it. "I feel like an idiot. I stopped dressing like this when I was twenty because I looked in a mirror and all I saw was jock douchebag."

"Well, it seems that douchebag becomes you."

He huffed, "So much snark for one so young."

"We are all precisely who we were meant to be." Kayley pointed her thumb over her shoulder, "Ready to work?"

He saw the room descending into a scene that would have made Caligula blush with one petite woman with light brown hair against the wall, nearly delirious with feeling seemingly unable to decide whether to push her suitor's hands away or hold them like they were an anchor for whatever rational thought she had left. "Hey, c'mon...I don't even know..."

He lifted her effortlessly and so suddenly, one of her three-inch black pumps fell from her foot. Her body jerked when he impaled her and she gasped before any semblance of caring left her eyes to leave her resting her chin on his shoulder, moaning anew every time she bounced on him. She hooked her ankles around him and contented herself with being used.

"Looks like we're already off to the races." He stepped around Kayley and he and the other technicians made their way inside. Glenn spoke to no one in particular knowing that everyone that had to hear was already listening. "The place looks to be pretty well contained, but there might be some upstairs not fully subdued. If anybody so much as asks what's going on, hit them with the pulsors. Stay in twos until the place is secured."

Several pairs stopped cheering the prospect of a party the instant they passed the threshold into the house and headed upstairs, already strapping the auditory pulsors to their wrists while two other pairs began sweeping the back rooms. None of them spoke or needed to as it was nowhere near their first time doing this. The same was true for the techs downstairs as two opened their duffles and started handing out collars and tablets to the others, so cataloging and programming could begin.

Kayley caught the attention of one of the techs and took her directly to Candace so that there would be zero chance of misunderstanding. "This one goes into a truck for deeper programming regardless; so does a girl named Trina. Lyssa will point that one out to you, so go with her. Otherwise, it's keep or toss according to the usual criteria."

"Understood, Miss Samuels," the young man said, marking her for the specific treatment.

"Nothing happens to either of them until I get there to oversee it, but have this one fully aware once she's secured."

Additional taps on the tablet to create a slowly flashing chyron "Yes, Miss Samuels."

With that done, she began to wander the house to see what bounties she was now in control of. She watched the young woman that had locked herself around the man using her drool down his back, squeaking every few thrusts as another cum overwhelmed her do nothing as the collars were clicked into place around their necks. Immediately, the collars began sending data back to the technicians as the collars modulated the waves Lyssa's program sent out, gauged reactions, and sent that to the tablet. With it, the techs could measure everything from strength of will, overall aggression, and base personality, to responsiveness to programming so as to suggest the best ways into the core of their minds.

Combining that data with a detailed appraisal of their bodies, the best candidates for programming that fit a client's needs could be determined. Some would be taken to the semi-trucks placed strategically around the house, some to the facility, and still others would return to their lives only aware they had been to a party for the ages.