Kaylor's Travels Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what kinda things did she tell you?"

I let him hang before answering calmly.

"Things that you both did in the dark that got her... pretty ...excited."

He nodded and gave me a very small smile of victory. Kaylor's hand was squeezing mine very tightly again. I could feel her body actually buzzing with energy.

"And is this something you 2 are interested in pursuing? With me, I mean."

Again, I had to play it cool and not appear overly enthusiastic.

"Yeah...I think so. As a matter of fact. We're both good with it."

I just gave him a solid neutral look. He waited briefly before answering. He stuck out his hand, which I accepted in a handshake.

"Chaz, would you please allow me to fuck your wife? She's just dying to have my black cock inside her and I'd love the opportunity to give it to her."

We both smiled. Game over. Everybody wins.

"Yes Stephon, it would be my pleasure."

She squeezed my hand even harder as the deal was made. Still holding my hand, she stepped a bit closer to Stephon and stood on her tippy toes and kissed him. He put his hand on the nape of her neck, under her hair and pulled her in close. Their tongues touched briefly, before she pulled away. Kaylor hugged him and whispered in his ear. His eyes widened, and his smile was deep. He was game.

Just like that he took her by the hand and led her to our new secret rendezvous. The sexual tension was thick as I walked 4' behind them, a brief pang of jealousy gripped my stomach. I get that feeling pretty much every time she's poised to get fucked by another man. I mean, this is my wife. The woman I exchanged vows with. Till death do us part, with a ring on the finger and everything. It wasn't lost on me that the hand Stephon is holding, is her left hand.

The hand that signifies her devotion to our marriage. The sign that she belongs to me for ever and ever, amen. I just now realized, it's the same hand he held earlier and the same hand that stroked his cock. At this very point, people may look at them and think, white wife/black husband. God, if they only knew. For the time being, I've gotta push those pangs aside and let her enjoy this encounter. By far, this is the most outlandish location we've ever experienced. As walked by a small food court, I grabbed a bunch of napkins. Kaylor isn't wearing panties, so we'll need something to clean her up with.

The auditorium for the stage play had about 30 rows of folding chairs and wasn't nearly as crowded this time. The entrance was up front, so most viewers stayed up close for the better view. We headed straight towards the last row and there wasn't a sole for 8 rows in front of us. There would be plenty of noise to mask any sounds Kaylor and Stephon might make. My heart is pounding with anticipation, and I can't imagine how they must be feeling right now.

We sat with Kaylor between us and she leaned over to give me a big kiss. Then whispered in my ear.

"Thank you honey. Thank you for everything you've ever allowed me to do. I love you so much."

"Love you to dear, enjoy yourself."

She spun around and faced Stephon who took her head in his hands and kissed her. I quietly maneuvered around and moved some chairs from directly in front of them, thinking they might need room. I also spun my chair sideways, so I was facing the action. Stephon's hand immediately went to her crotch and she gulped at his touch. With how wet her pussy already is, I'm sure his finger will slip right in.

My suspicions were confirmed, when she broke the kiss and leaned back a bit, stretching out her legs and spreading them wider. I her a soft sigh and then a whisper.

"He's touching my pussy, aw god."

She alternated between breathing deeply and holding her breath, then letting it out forcefully. Instinctively, I looked around, wondering if anybody heard, but they're all engrossed in the show. It's providing just enough light for me to see the action. Suddenly, Kaylor sat up and whispered.

"His fingers are all the inside my cunt...mmmmmmmm"

He fingered her pretty aggressively with her throwing her head around, trying not to make too much noise. He had her worked into a silent frenzy when he stopped and whispered to her. She turned to me.

"He wants me to suck his cock."

I just nodded in acknowledgement as she didn't need my approval. She got down on her knees in front of him as he slid his butt forward on the chair. She unzipped and stuck her hand inside fishing around. After a brief moment, she smiled and pulled out his 10" long, dark black, trouser snake. It was very thick and had slight outward curve. She squatted down, so she could maintain eye contact with him, while she took his enormous black knob in her mouth. She clamped her lips around the smooth brim of his helmet. He sighed deeply.

Not even blinking, she slowly slid her lips up and down his shaft. My wife can suck cock as good as anybody, but she's never been able to deep throat one. She's taking a good 5", but that'll be about it. I noticed she's unbuckled his belt as he lifted his hips up. She tugged his pants, sliding them down to his ankles, and yanked a pantleg off his foot.

She nestled down even further and gave his large dangling scrotum the same attentive treatment. I love when she sucked each of his large testicles into her mouth and uses the tongue piercing to massage them. It drives men crazy. He threw his head back and moaned softly. She was purring and cooing while she went back to sucking his cock.

He took her by the hand and assisted her to his lap, with her straddling and facing him. She smashed her bald cunt down on his cock and began to wiggle around, allowing his erection to rub her outer meat. She jammed her tongue in his mouth as he allowed her the opportunity to play the vixen and control the moment. She pulled away and whispered to me.

"Mmmmmmmm, his cock feels good on my coochie."

She continued to wiggle herself around, stimulating both of them. After a few specific and strategic pelvic moves, she leaned over and whispered again.

"His big knob just popped inside me. Oh...my... god."

Then she started a slow rhythmic motion of riding him. Each downward movement caused her to gasp softly. It didn't take long, as I already knew her pussy was well lubed.

"Fuck honey, my boyfriend has his big black cock is balls deep in your wife's cunt."

She leaned over further and gave me another little kiss on the lips.

"Thank you dear. Thanks for letting me get fucked by a black cock right here in the convention. I feel so... ...naughty."

She pulled away and continued to ride him, very slowly, so as not to generate attention. After a couple minutes, she lifted herself up and spun around. She sat back down on his cock, with her back to his chest. I pulled my chair around and scooting in close to her. I wanted to see the look on her face, while she fucked him.

"Kiss me baby. Kiss me while my cooch is full of his black cock."

She pulled me in by the back of the head and I thought she'd choke me to death with her aggressive tongue action. Stephon gripped her shapely hips and assisted her movements. It got to the point that she was over stimulated and not really kissing me back, but just leaving her tongue in my mouth and panting softly. I guess the eroticism was overwhelming for Stephon, because he spoke.

"I'm gonna cum Kaylor, I'm gonna cum."

"Inside me baby, (pant pant), cum inside my married white pussy (pant pant)."

His face contorted as his body twitched and jerked. Kaylor had stopped kissing me and threw her head back as Stephon filled her cunt with his black seed. He tried to keep the grunts to an audible minimum so nobody could hear. I could tell that Kaylor was flexing her PC muscles, trying to milk his cock of every bit of jizz he could produce.

When he was done, she dropped down on her knees and licked and sucked their combined juices from his sticky shiny cock. She slurped like a slut who hasn't had a cock in years. The she knelt up higher and kissed him, which, surprisingly, he accepted. After a moment to catch his breath, he offered to leave us along for a few minutes.

I gave Kaylor the stack of napkins despite the fact that a ton of jizz had already escaped her pussy and puddled on the floor. But she proceeded to clean herself up. She chugged the bottle of water I brought for her and then gave me a big kiss.

"Thank you soooooo much, dear. Good suggestion, that was so over the top. I feel so naughty, yet so satisfied too. I love being a slut."

"And I love watching my slut wife in action."

We sat there for a few more minutes, but Stephon hadn't come back yet. We left the theater and stood in the main hall, scanning the area, without ever seeing him again. No big deal, there will always be other fish in the sea.

12