Kay's Discovery

Story Info
He brings out the wild side in her.
1.6k words
3.62
177.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
honeydew
honeydew
352 Followers

She was mad at her parents. At 18 she was an adult to everyone, but her parents. They had plans to leave for a month's vacation, and travel around the states, they would be leaving tomorrow, She just over heard her mother tell her dad that she had ask James if he would come and stay at the house till they came back. For the next three days she laze around the house in a bad mood.

He knew she wouldn't like the idea of him staying here, but he also knew that she'd like it real quick when she discover he had a hard cock, after all, she has been visiting his room in the middle of the night trying to catch a look at him . And tonight he would be ready and waiting for her visit. He plan ahead he had everything in the room set up. He had sent her out to pick up dinner and she would be back soon, As he pull on his robe he heard her pull into the garage. He went down to the living room to wait. "Bring it in here Kay, we'll eat in the living room while we watch some movies on the telly" he call out to her.

When she walk into the room she saw that he had on his robe and was sitting on the couch and watching the news, boring stuff she told him. "Just you wait the good stuff will be on after the news and we have dinner." he told her. She put the boxes of food on the coffee table and sat down on the floor in front of him. Great he thought she has a great view of his cock and while they were eating he'd turn on the porn and she'd watch his cock getting hard. About 10 minutes later he switch the vcr on and she look up as he open his legs a little. While he watch the guy fucking the girls asshole, Kay was watching his growing cock. Leaning up he put his glass down and told her to put the rest up when she was done. She took everything in the kitchen and took care of it.

He open his robe and stroke his cock openly, he knew when she had came back into the room. He kept stroking, making his cock harder while she watch him, and that was turning him on more. He could see her standing watching, with her hand down her pants rubbing her pussy, he lost it then. "OH GOD,I'M CUMMING!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!" he groan, and shot his load all over the coffee table and floor. When he peek again she had gone back into the kitchen.

"James would you like something to drink before I come back out?" she ask. "No thanks any ways babe." he call back. When she came back out he had his cock put away and covered. They sat there and watch the porn tape for awhile until she told him she was going to bed. "OK, babe good night." he said. "Good night James sleep well." she told him. She went on up to bed.

She laid there for hours tossing and turning , trying to go to sleep, but the sight of James's hard cock was making it very hard to sleep.

He turn to look at the clock, it was almost time for her nightly run to the kitchen, and he was hard and ready. With just enough light coming in from the window she would be able to see his hard cock pointing to the roof. He heard leave her room, and go down to the kitchen. He stroke his cock till he heard her come back up the stairs. He knew she was standing in his doorway looking at him.

She couldn't sleep so she got up and went down to the kitchen. Looking thru the cabinets she fund some chocolate pudding and using her finger she started licking it off. As she went up the stairs she wonder if he was still up, no his lights were off. Going up to his door she saw him laying on the bed, and he wasn't wearing anything. As her eyes adjusted to the darkness she saw his cock was standing up and very hard. As she pull her chocolate cover finger from her mouth she wonder what a chocolate cover cock would taste like. Walking into his room she look from the pudding to his cock and back again. Careful not to wake him yet, she crawl between his wide spread legs and spread the pudding on his cock. When she had the thing empty, she threw it down and lean over to lick it off him. She got one lick when the lights came on and he sat up in bed looking at her. "Was wondering when you would come visit me again tonight. What's this? mmmmmmmmmm, chocolate pudding, now why did I think of that. Is there anymore left?" he ask her. Shaking her head yes. "Go get some more and hurry back, if you don't I'll tell you dad and mom that you keep coming into my room each night I stay over." he told her. Not wanting her parents to know she hurry and grab three more from the cabinet and ran back up stairs and handed them to him. "MMMmmmm, now come over her and lick me clean, and get every drop even my cum, if you would please." he told her. She climb back between his legs and lick his cock, every inch and then suck his cock till his cum shot down her throat. "mmmmmmmm, very good baby, now it's my turn come lay down here and let me have some." he said.

She lay down in the middle of his bed and he pour the pudding out and rub it all over her titties and pussy. As he lick and suck at her titties her body was shaking and jerking under him and she had many orgasms from his mouth on her titties. He was hard as he move down to lick and suck her pussy. She was moving so much that he had to hold her down just so he could lick the chocolate off. "OH GOD JAMES I'M FUCKING CUMMMMMMMINGGGGGGGGGGG!!!" she scream. And her hips lifted him off the bed and he lick every drop of her pussy juice.

Moving to lay on top of her, and waited till her body stop shaking. "OH SWEET BABY THAT WAS SO GOOD, WASN'T IT? MMMMMMMMMM, YOUR A FUCKING HOT LADY WHO HAS ME SO TWISTED IN KNOTS RIGHT NOW, I'M GOING TO FUCK YOU KAY, THEN I'M GOING TO TAKE YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN, TILL YOU BEG ME TO STOP." he whisper in her ear. " OH GOD TAKE ME , TAKE ME I'M YOUR JAMES, FUCK ME FUCK ME HARD." she cried out.

James move his hand to take his cock and move it across her clit, her hips lifted and he enter her pussy, sinking deep inside, not stopping till his balls rested against her ass. Then slowly he pull out and slam back in, slowly out and slamming back in. Her hands were pulling at his hips trying to make him move faster, but he wasn't having it he was taking her slowly and when he was done she would never want any other man to fuck her, but him. She lost count how many orgasms she had before she felt him shot his cum deep inside her pussy.

Over the next week he took her everywhere including the movies over in the next town, and he bought her sexy clothes to wear around the house. He turn her into his sex slave, she would suck him any where weather it be in the car driving or at the beach with his friends looking on, and not once did he offer her to any one, when ask he tell them that she was his alone and no one was getting any.

They had on week left before her parents came home. And he didn't want to give her up. "Kay lets get married so we can continue fucking and sucking watch other?" he ask her. "Okay" she said. That night they left to go to Vegas to get married. When they arrive home he bent her over the love seat and was fucking her ass hole when her dad came into the house. "Hey guys better move it to the other room now cause Mary's on her way in and she not in a good mood." was all he said. Picking her James move them into her dad's Den and continue fucking her ass.

James walk out when he was done and from dad sitting on the couch, " Before you say anything Kay and I are married, an I'm taking her home with me." he told her dad. "You know son, I've try and try to get my wife to let me fuck her asshole, but she wont let me, how in the hell did you get my daughter to let you?" he as James.

"Well you see sir, I turn your daughter into my sex slave, she'll do anything , anywhere for me." he told him. Seeing that he didn't believe him. "Come I'll show you." James said. following him into the Den, James closes the door and locks it. "Hey baby, how about coming over here and sucking your daddy's cock for me?" he asks. Kay's dad watch as his daughter walk over and kneel in front of him and takes his cock out and licks and sucks at his cock. "Now do you understand, she's my sex slave isn't that right baby?" he said. she nods her head yes as her dad's cock explodes.

honeydew
honeydew
352 Followers