Kay's Night Out With The Postman

Story Info
Wife has a night out alone.
1k words
3.52
51.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxerpete
Boxerpete
41 Followers

It was three weeks after the postman and his brother had fucked Kay my wife in front of me in our house, it was Friday afternoon when I got a text from her " Hi babe Jim the postman has invited us out tonight! is it ok if I go alone as you are away? Love Kay x.

I replied "Yes just be careful Hon I will be home tomorrow night my flight gets in about 10pm love you too x"

I was in Holland working on a new deal for my company, I spoke to Kay on Saturday morning and she was excited about going out, he told her they would hit some bars and a club and she would not be back until later.

Fine with me as I was planning to give the Nanny a dam good seeing to when I got home, I was at the airport waiting for my flight when Kay sent me a picture message of her and two guys in some bar, she was in the middle of them in a very low cut top and a short shirt.

There was one black guy and one white guy plus the guy taking the photo I guess!, it looked like she was being touched up while the photo was being taken, she later told me she had two fingers in her pussy when it was taken, she had forgot to put any pants on before she went out!

I got a couple of other photos of her showing her tits off to the camera and her bent over showing her arse with a big black hand on her cheeks.

It all went quiet for a few hours from Kay, I had got home ok and I was in the middle of getting my cock sucked by the nanny when my phone went off again, this time Kay was really going for it, it was taken above her, she had a white cock in her mouth and a black one was resting on her cheek.

I was few more like that and they made me cum in Kim's mouth the nanny, she choked a bit as there was a lot of cum but was cleaned it all up with her tongue and mouth the training is going well.

I got three more photos from Kay, one of her face covered in spunk and the next she was on her knees taking a black cock up her arse they seemed to be in somebody's house now, the last photo was of her being DP'ed by the postman and his brother.

I spent the next couple of hours taking it out on Kim, I got my cock up her arse for the first time was she very tight as she had only had my finger in there before, I got her on her hands and knees and i fucked her mouth while I used a dildo and a vide on her pussy and arse until I came down her throat.

I woke up at 4am when I heard a taxi outside Kay came in she had just given the driver a BJ as payment as she had no money on her he was in his 60's an overweight Indian.

She feel into bed she was very tired before she fell to sleep she told me they all went to a club and she danced with about 10 guys in all maybe more most of them had a play with her bare pussy and arse on the dance floor.

She drifted off to sleep on her side, I pulled her leg up to see cum leaking out of her pussy there was dry cum in her hair and on her face too.

I spread her cheeks and took a few photos of her in this state and I slowly fucked her with the dildo I used on Kim making the cum spill out of her pussy onto the bed, I don't think she even woke up and did not care who or what was fucking her.

I covered her up but I was horny again so I went to Kim's room and licked her sweet black pussy then fucked her again and again until we both came together me deep inside her.

I had to go back to my bed before the kids got up and found me in Kim's bed!

Kay smelt of sperm badly so when she got up she went to take a shower as I stripped the bed off it really needed washing.

We had a quiet Sunday at home Kim took the kids to the park for a couple of hours.

I looked at the photos of Kay's phone while she played with my cock licking it up and down, telling me all about her night out.

She did not want to have sex as she was still sore from the night before, but I did give her a dam good face fuck unloading in her mouth.

I told her I wanted to see her eating Kim's pussy soon, she just smiled and said I hope it will be full of your cum first!

The more sex Kay gets the more she seems to want not that I'm complaining!

Kim told us 3 weeks later that she is 4 weeks pregnant and I'm the only person she has had sex with for months!

Kay seemed very pleased for her which was strange and has told her she can still stay with us as long as she wants to.

I did get my wish the other night I had Kim riding on my cock I pulled her chest to chest with me while Kay licked my balls and Kim's pussy as I fucked her,

I pulled out and came over Kim's pussy and arse and Kay licked all our cum clean mine & Kim's she also sucked on my cock as we laid there recovering.

I got them to do a 69 after that just so I could get some photos.

Boxerpete
Boxerpete
41 Followers