Kayt takes Phoebe in the Bathroom

Story Info
Kayt fulfills her fantasies when she takes Phoebe into the...
1k words
4.09
20.4k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phoebe was always her secret crush. Kayt was straight all her life (so she thought) but when it came to phoebe she quivered inside.

Phoebe had been a friend for a long time. She had dirty blonde hair, a glimmering smile, and breasts that Kayt could just imagine nuzzling her face into. They were perky, large and she always showed enough cleavage that made Kayt want to dive into.

Phoebe had an hourglass form. She wore clothes that always complimented it. Kayt could sit for hours and just imagine stripping each individual layer off of her. She would lay in bed picturing the day that she would get phoebe alone.

Kayt had always been straight. She had a high school sweetheart of five years. She loved dick, but she always had been attracted to lesbian porn. Each night, when she wanted to get off, she would turn on some lesbian erotica and imagine herself fucking Phoebe. Something about pussy always turned her on. Touching her own pussy and imaging phoebes pussy would be enough to send her over the edge.

Phoebe was a known lesbian. At every party they went to together Phoebe would playfully grab Kayts boobs, and slap her ass. Kayt never let on that she wanted Phoebe..

It was Friday night. Kayt texted phoebe and asked if she was going to be at Julie's party. It was a small get together that their friend Julie was having. Phoebe was from out of town so Kayt knew that phoebe would be staying at Julie's.

When Kayt got to the party she couldn't wait to see Phoebe; she already had a plan, tonight was the night.

Phoebe seen Kayt across the room, and ran up to her, wrapping her arms around Kayt giving her a tight hug. Kayt could feel her warm breasts press onto her through her tank top.

"It's so good to see you! I've missed you so much it's literally been forever since I've seen you," phoebe let go of Kayt and said "let's get a drink!" They walked over to the kitchen and began drinking and catching up. As they talked, Phoebe brushed Kayts arm playfully like she always did. Kayt could feel the room getting warmer, and her groins aching with every touch.

Time passed and the shots came out. The girls started playing board games. Kayt grabbed a seat next to Phoebe on a bench at the table. They were the only two on that side. Kayt could feel the tension between her and phoebe rise, as their legs touched when they sat down. Kayt put her hand on the bench and gently grazed phoebes leg. Phoebe looked over and smiled.

They drank more and more, when Phoebe announced that she had to go to the bathroom, Kayt immediately said "I'll come! Girls trip," and they both laughed. This was normal for Phoebe and Kayt, as they did everything together when they were together. Phoebe entered the bathroom with Kayt hot on her tracks. Kayt walked in and closed the door tightly behind her.

She knew she had to be quick since their turn for the game was next. Phoebe walked towards the toilet, and undid her tight little shorts to reveal red and black lacy underwear. Kayt always gave Phoebe her privacy but this time she couldn't help it. She had to look. Her eyes followed the black lace from the top of her legs down to her pink lips that were slightly slipping out from the lace. Kayt was short of breath. She felt her pussy throb slightly. She wanted to touch phoebes lips, she needed to feel phoebe.

Without thinking Kayt stepped towards Phoebe and pushed her up against the wall. She pressed herself against phoebes back and kissed her neck. "I've been wanting this for a longtime," Kayt whispered in her ear. Phoebe was stunned. She froze up against the wall breathing heavy, she didn't know what to think. Kayt slid her hand down phoebes back, and traced her underwear line until she got to the warm lips that she had seen seconds ago. She moved her fingers under phoebes panties, feeling the moist soft lips that she had fantasized about for so many years. She traced her lips gently with her fingers all the way up to the clit, then back down to Phoebes hole. Kayt pushed her fingers inside Phoebe, feeling Phoebe close tightly around them. Phoebe gasped for air. Kayt slid her fingers in and out of Phoebe. She could feel phoebes nervousness, as she clenched tightly around Kayts foreign fingers. Kayt could feel her own pussy throb with each movement.

She slipped her fingers out of phoebe. She could feel her wet lips pass under as her fingers moved across phoebes pussy and out of those panties.

Kayt wanted to see Phoebe. She turned Phoebe around to face her. Kayt could feel her insides ache for more. Phoebe looked stunned, but didn't push Kayt away. Kayt brought her fingers up to her lips, she wanted to taste phoebe. She sucked her fingers clean wanting more. Phoebe bit her lip, and smiled at Kayt.

"I want you tonight," Kayt whispered to Phoebe as she kissed her neck. Kayt wanted to feel those breast that she often fantasized about. She moved her lips down phoebes chest and pulled her shirt down. Phoebes nipples were hard and ready to be sucked. Kayt took her nipple in her mouth, and grasped phoebes other tit. She could feel her hard nipple rolling around her tongue. Phoebes big breasts were no longer a mystery, they were more perky and hotter than Kayt ever imagined. Kayt pulled her mouth off Phoebe. She took a step back to fully examine phoebe.

Phoebes breasts sat perky and perfect, her medium size nipples hard, her shiny pink pussy lips slipping out of her panties. Kayt pulled Phoebes shirt back up, and fixed Phoebes panties, stroking her clit as she did. Phoebe twitched with delight.

"Tonight is going to be fun," kayt said as she slid out of the bathroom and returned to her spot at the table.

To be continued...