Keaton Family Ties Ch. 2

Story Info
Alex engages Mallory in sexual combat.
1.4k words
4.44
161.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 01/15/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirocco
sirocco
31 Followers

This is the missing ending to Chapter 2 that was unfortunately lost when original downloading took place. Thank you to all who took time to email me, and notify me of the omission. I hope this rectifies the error.

* * * * *

As I lay there on my mothers' bed I could hear her panting subside into a steady deep breathing. Our session of uncontrolled lust had wiped out all our energy and now the reality of what had occurred was sinking in. To be totally honest fucking mum had been the best sex I'd had since losing my virginity to my high school English teacher all those years ago. Older women had certainly shaped my sexual preferences and had left me a definite appreciation of older sexual expertise. All my mates talked about were hot tight virgin pussy, but although it was a definite turn on nothing beats a seasoned snatch.

"Well Alex you certainly made mummy feel good and I must say that arse fuck was the most delicious thing I've had in years. Your dads' not a back door man", she confided.

I rolled over and looked deep into her blue eyes. There was a message of complete satisfaction in the way they sparkled and her ever-widening smile was reward in itself. I stroked her blonde locks and slipped my tongue between those lips in a final deep kiss. Sitting up I looked at the clock and realised we had been at it over 2 hours, god, not only was the woman hot but what stamina too.

"Listen mum you know that Mallory was watching us from the door. What if she tells dad?" I said.

"Don't worry Alex, I have no secrets from your father. I would of told him myself. But that little slut is a real pain you know. Always so damn high and mighty. She thinks I don't know that her father, Steven, has been fucking her for years, that its' their little secret, well she is in for a big surprise."

Stuff Mallory I thought I nearly fell of the bed at mums' revelations. Let me get this right I thought. Dads' doing Mallory and mum, mum is doing me and I've done just about as much with Jennifer as you can without taking her cherry. Meanwhile mum had gone to the shower so I got up and went to my room thinking about how I would write this up in my memoirs, maybe under SEX-files.

All the next day Mallory sneered at me every time we passed. That prissy stuck up look of superiority of someone in power. Soon I'd had enough and it was time to confront her, clear the air and maybe bring her down a notch or two. With mum out shopping and Jennifer nowhere in sight I knew the coast was clear for one helluva stoush if needed, so I stormed up to Mallory's' room and burst in ready for action.

"What do you want, mother fucker?" Mallory spat. " Nothing to do while mummy is out. Oh poor little Alex, no where to stick that thing?"

I could see that she was full of rage and maybe I should just leave it. Then it dawned on me it wasn't rage it was jealousy. The horny little bitch didn't like the fact that I had fucked mum just like dad had obviously fucked her. So now she wasn't so special anymore, she felt threatened.

This realisation had given me one huge boner and I could see that Mallory's rampant rage had excited her as well. Those flushed cheeks, eyes that nearly glowed, hands on hips and legs firmly planted apart, not to mention a pair of nipples that practically tore through her T-shirt said it all. Take me! Well I decided not to fight on the spot. I had better uses for my energy and it lay solidly between the bitches' legs. Moving swiftly I grabbed her shoulders and planted a deep kiss on her lips. My tongue rammed into her mouth encountering scant resistance and our lip play grew more ferocious. Dropping both my hands to her arse I squeezed those tight buns as hard as I could while rubbing my throbbing erection between her legs.

After a few minutes Mallory buckled, falling back onto her bed and with legs wide spread smiled wickedly.

" I'll show you a real hot fuck Alex, not like mum the old slut, now hurry up and fuck me boy I want it good and I want it now!"

Needing no second invitation I stripped off, finally releasing my raging cock and Mallory did the same revealing a stunningly tanned body with creamy white tits and panty line. Her bush was nicely cropped in an arrowhead shape and though her tits weren't as big as mums her long stiff nipples crowned them to perfection. Mallory lay back on the bed and slowly ran her hands over her stomach then up to those nipples, which she tweaked and pulled seductively. Then she lowered one had down between her legs and after massaging her pussy lips neatly inserted a finger into her hot snatch.

As I stood there transfixed, I could feel a small amount of drool on the corner of my mouth and I instinctively stroked my manhood to its fullest length totally absorbed by the moment. Enough was enough though as I scrambled onto the bed and grabbed greedily at her mouth watering tits. Taking one nipple into my mouth I sucked long and hard only breaking to occasionally chew her soft tit flesh while my other hand fondled the other tit squeezing, raking and rubbing it deeply into her chest. Mallory's breathing was becoming rapid and I could feel her heated pussy rubbing furiously over my thigh.

" Oh god Alex do my tits, yes, yes, I cant fucking stand it, suck em baby, aaaaargh" she groaned

I finally had my fill of tit for the time being and rising up on one elbow looked at Mallory squarely. "I'm going to fuck you now Mallory. I'm going to fuck you cause I want to. I'm going to fuck you cause you deserve it and I'm going to fuck you for mum too. Understand?" I told her.

Mallory slowly nodded her head and spread her pussy lips as I moved down the bed parting her legs to see that magnificent cunt ready and waiting for action. With one measured thrust I impaled Mallory to the very hilt of my erection drawing a long wail of ecstasy that nearly woke the dead. Soon I was rutting her like there was no tomorrow, slamming long deep strokes into her steaming pussy while she responded with a frenzied slapping hip movement and fingers that nearly scratched my arse to shreds.

"Oh, that feels so fucking good. Fuck me, Alex, really fuck me. Slam it into me baby. So hard, so deep. God I love it," she screamed. Soon the trembling in my balls became that terrible itch that drove me harder but spelt the end. I was going to blow big time. The tightness of my wanton sisters cunt was heavenly but just to damn much.

"Cumming, cumming, cumming," she gasped and raised her hips in one final spasm, "Aaaaaaaargh"

Her cunt gripped my cock in a fiery embraced that milked my balls dry. I grunted as I exploded my wad deep inside her, clutching her arse in an embrace that I hoped would never end. My cock in her pussy felt so right. Still we collapsed together our sweaty bodies connected by a tangle of legs. Mallory though was quickly up and moved down to grab my meat. Hurriedly she shoved it into her mouth and sucked wildly making sure that not a drop of cum was wasted.

"Bet mummy wasn't that good," she said in between lapping my now semi hard cock. " I can take her any time anywhere!" she boasted before heading to the bathroom.

To tired to argue the toss I staggered to my room stark naked in desperate need of a rest. As I entered I noticed Jennifer sitting on my bed.

"Hope you enjoyed yourself Alex and fixed that snotty nosed sister of mine good. But remember I'm your favourite and I will be next." With that she flashed her delicious little pussy and bounced off the bed and down the hall. I crumpled on the bed wondering how I got into this mess and fell a sleep thinking two down one to go.

To Be Continued...

sirocco
sirocco
31 Followers