Keep Dreaming Dad

Story Info
A daughter initiates sex with sleeping father.
2.4k words
4.33
225.1k
171
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Where the hell did dad go?' thought Jenna. It was seven thirty and she was supposed to hang with her friends at Becky's tonight. She wanted to tell him that her homework was done so she could take a shower and get the hell over there before everyone showed up at Becky's. Even though Jenna just started college, she still lived at home with her dad. Her mom passed away three years ago and with no brothers or sisters, they both needed some emotional support, besides that, college was close and rent was free. Unfortunately, her dad still wanted to know where she was all the time. It would have been easier if she had lived on campus but she really didn't mind him knowing where she was and she liked living at home. They had always been a close-knit family. Of course, being an only child meant that right now, there wasn't anyone around that she could tell that she was leaving.

Her dad had come home from working a double shift and was exhausted so Jenna figured that he'd gone to bed and was asleep. He was a really sound sleeper and working a double meant that he was probably out cold, in his bed. "Fuck it! I'm just going to get washed up and take off. He can't get pissed at me. I did what I needed to do, and I told him I was going," Jenna muttered under her breath.

Although there was little chance he would hear anything, she tiptoed quietly upstairs and into her room, trying not to wake him. Taking her clothes off and throwing a robe on, she headed back out for the bathroom, which was further on down the hall, just past her dad's bedroom. As she got down the hall, Jenna heard some crappy 80's music playing in the bathroom and figured her dad must have left the radio on. She huffed quietly and went in, undoing her robe and taking it off as she entered. She hung her robe on the back of the door and turned around. Instantly, she froze, because there was her father, soaking in the tub, naked and sleeping. She was naked too now, so she quickly yanked her robe off the door and held it in front of her.

Shocked for a moment and afraid that he might wake up and see her, she stood there. Jenna knew that she had made noise when she came in, but he still wasn't moving. 'Shit, is he dead or something?' she thought. A few moments passed. She stared at her father and could tell that he was breathing, because the water was swaying slowly back and forth from the movement of his chest. She waited for something to happen.

As she watched him, her eyes were drawn to her dad's naked form just under the soapy water. His penis was just visible under the cloudy water as a lighter shape in the darker region of his lap. 'What the hell am I going to do now? Jenna thought. 'I don't want him to know I was here, but I really need to wash up and get going.' She didn't think that she could turn the faucet on because that was really loud, although she still doubted that he'd wake up. It was a few minutes longer before the idea came to her that she could just dip a washcloth into the water and maybe get washed that way, so she spread a towel out on the floor and grabbed a cloth.

Jenna dipped the cloth in by her dad's feet and rubbed some soap on it. She began to wash arms and upper body and happily saw that moving the water around and splashing a little didn't cause her dad's breathing to change. She could tell that he was dead to the world. While Jenna stood beside the tub, washing her legs and nether regions, she began to get very cold from being soapy and wet. The water was still really warm, so that helped a bit but she still shivered. Eventually, Jenna finished soaping herself up and wondered how she was going to rinse herself without getting the floor soaked. Her dad was sitting up in the tub, with his eyes closed, his mouth open and his head leaning against the wall. Jenna just continued to stand there shivering. She looked at the warm inviting water and finally, out of a sense of chilly urgency, she decided that there was plenty of room at the bottom of the tub, between her dad's legs, for her tiny body to stand. Slowly, she moved over to the base of the tub, dripping with soapy suds, and stepped in. She squatted down slowly, with her back facing her dad, so that she could scoop some water onto herself. Two or three times, she accidentally bumped her father's leg and cringed every time, thinking that he might wake up, see her and flip out. He didn't stir once though. She decided to wash her face as well, so she grabbed the soap again, but it slipped out and fell into the water.

While fishing around for it, the soap went between her feet and behind her, so she reached behind herself to get it. Of course, as she feared, it went right between her dad's legs and as she slowly reached for it, her arm pushed up against her dad and pressed into his balls. Completely weirded out by that, Jenna managed to get hold of the soap and retrieve it, but not before inadvertently jostling her dad's junk a little bit. Jenna had had sex a couple of times with her boyfriend, so it wasn't the first time she came in contact with boy parts, but it still sent a shiver through her. It actually kind of turned her on a bit too. As Jenna began to wash her face, she thought she heard a moan come from her dad. She turned her head around slowly, but he was still sleeping. 'Keep dreaming dad,' she thought. 'Please, just keep dreaming.'

Jenna went back to rinsing her face and when she moved back slightly to get some room, she felt something touch her lower back, right above her butt so she froze; thinking her dad had woken up and had touched her. She waited a moment to see what he would do next but he didn't move his hand. So, with her eyes still soapy, she reached back tentatively and felt around. Her mouth dropped opened when she felt her dad's erection, standing straight out of the water. It was like a rock and sprung back into position when she moved it.

'Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!' she thought. 'What the hell am I going to do now?' Jenna felt that it was gross and wrong to have touched it, but she was also fascinated. She had only felt one other erection before and it wasn't her dad's. She was never going to get this chance again, she reasoned to herself, so she finished rinsing her eyes and reached around again. She grabbed onto it softly and moved it side to side. It was thick. Way thicker than her boyfriend's. She slid her hands along it, under the water to his balls and back up. It was longer too, she was sure. Jenna was nervous about her dad eventually waking up but then thought, 'screw that!' 'If he wakes up, at least I'm not the only one who should be embarrassed right now.'

"Ah, Terry." Her father moaned in his sleep. Jenna snickered quietly. It was cute that her dad still dreamt of her mom when he slept. Jenna let go and went back to washing. She'd just let her dad continue dreaming for a while.

Jenna knew that she had to get going to Becky's, so, with her father's erection still gently pressing on her lower back, she went back to washing herself; a little slower now and more thoroughly. She was pretty turned on as she soaped up her chest and legs and she was enjoying the feeling of her hands running over her body. The way she was squatting down in the water gave her access to her pussy, so she focused for a moment. You can never be too clean down there, she thought. She ran the soap between her lips and pressed it in a bit harder against her clit. Then with her hand she worked the soap around making sure she got everything. Her fingers worked the creases between her pussy and her thighs and as her hands pressed against her flesh, she closed her eyes. She slid her hand up and then, with her fingers extended, slipped back down between her lips, exploring the hood of her clitoris and the opening of her vagina. Dipping two fingers into herself, she couldn't help but to think about how much a cock like her dad's would stretch her open and how good it would feel.

Hearing the distant sound of a car outside broke her erotic reverie and Jenna remembered that she had somewhere to go. So she raised her butt up completely out of the water, to rinse herself off. Unfortunately, having removed her body from the water, her dad's body slid down a little, bumping her ankles with his thighs and almost knocking Jenna over. That would have been a catastrophe, as she would have landed right on top of him, waking him up for sure. She looked down to see where her dad's legs ended up so she didn't step on him and stared right down at the head of his cock. "Whoa!" she whispered. It was definitely bigger than her boyfriend's cock and straighter too. She leaned to the side to get a profile look at it. Although she was still fairly inexperienced, it looked like a beautiful cock to her. Her thoughts swirled around, disjointed and in a panic, thinking about what she should do next but they kept coming back to the same thought. A thought that she knew was just ..., well, was just fucked up. Still, that taboo little part of her mind wanted it. 'If I just lowered myself; just enough to touch my pussy on his cock... man, I could probably live on that fantasy for the rest of my life. And I'm sure that it wouldn't wake him. Hell, I've come this far!'

Jenna lowered her butt down toward the water and toward her dad's glorious hard-on. She couldn't believe what she was doing, and when her skin finally touched his, she couldn't believe what her mind was screaming for her to do next. Just hovering over him like this, was a beautiful torture for Jenna and she could feel the muscles in and around her pussy twitching. She squatted like that for a long time, with her lips just kissing the head of her father's cock, while she daydreamed of what it would be like to actually do something like that. Squatting there, however, was tiring for her legs and soon they would cramp.

As she went to stand up, to relive the strain, she felt the tip of her dad's erect cock slowly pulling back out of her pussy, where it had furtively hidden itself while Jenna's legs had weakened. The warm water and the strain on her legs had allowed the entire head of it to slide inside of her, without her being consciously aware of it. She knew now, however, where it had been and the thought excited her. Slowly, she began to descend again. She had to feel it deeper inside her. 'Hell,' she repeated to herself, 'I've come this far!'

Half way in and then back almost all the way out, her dad's cock slid silently in and out of her, while her cheeks kissed the surface of the warm, comforting bath water. A few strokes later and Jenna heard her dad dreaming again. "Mmmm, Terry, that's good!" he said.

Jenna was encouraged now. 'My dad's dreaming and he thinks I'm my mom! Shit, this is great! He'll never think it was me. He won't know!' With that, Jenna slid all the way down and took her dad in as far as it would go. She could feel his cock pressing against her cervix and stretching her open. She was amazed that this huge cock inside of her belonged to her father. It felt incredible and was pushing and rubbing on all the right places inside of her. Jenna was not only impressed at her dad's length, but also at her own capacity to take it so deeply inside of her. She never thought that something that big would ever fit so comfortably.

Jenna moved up and down on her dad's erect cock, gratifyingly fucking herself with it. All the while, like a mantra, she was thinking to herself, 'Stay sleeping. - Think of mom. - Stay sleeping. - Think of mom." Those were her only thoughts, until, of course, she couldn't think anymore. As she sped up and allowed his cock to plunge even deeper into her, they were replaced with 'Fuck yah! -- Oh shit! -- Ah Fuck! -- Damn! -- I'm coming! -- I'm coming! -- Ahhhhh!"

Jenna's pussy muscles clenched convulsively around his cock, her nipples grew into hard little pencil erasers, and her heart pounded as she continued to drive herself up and down on her father's lap, feeling like her brain was shorting out. After she came, she stopped and hovered over his body, with him still buried inside her. Very slowly, she slid him in and out again, caressing that magic spot deep within her. Not wanting to actually sit on her dad, Jenna had been using her leg muscles to support her and now that she'd come, her thighs were killing her, so she stood and let his cock slide out. The timing was perfect, because just as she stood and looked down, her dad's cock erupted like a fountain and shot cum straight up, hitting the inside of her leg.

Jenna took a moment to catch her breath, leaning with her hands on her knees. Then she reached down and took a handful of water to rinse cum off of herself. Slowly, on shaky legs, Jenna stepped out of the water. She dried herself off with the towel and grabbed her robe before quietly heading out the door to go back to her room.

After she left, all that could be heard was the 80's music quietly playing in the background. Then Jenna's father, in a quiet, sleepy voice said "Terry, oh Terry, that was fantastic. Don't be mad, but I just fucked our daughter and it was great!"

And then the bathroom door closed silently the rest of the way.