Keep It In The Family

Story Info
An overheard phone calls opens a family scene.
6.9k words
4.48
194k
117

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 06/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
domdaddy4u
domdaddy4u
125 Followers

This story involves mother , father, sister sex, also pain and humiliation if this is not for you please search for another story. If you like this please let me know and please do leave feedback, this is the only way we know if we are pleasing our readers.

Please note ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER 18

Ben turned over and looked at the clock,it was 2 am, something had woke him, looking around his room he saw all was as it should be. There it was again, a murmuring in the background, he got up to investigate.

He knew his dad was away on a job and there was only him and his mum at home.

Slowly he opened his bedroom door, the murmuring got louder , it was coming from downstairs. Creeping forward he came to the top of the stairs and peered over. There was his mum sat in the chair on the phone.

He tried to listen in.

"I know baby, Bob is away for two more days and I want to be with you so much, just to feel your lips on me again, the last time you had me coming so hard I felt giddy".

Ben gasped when he heard this, he had no idea she was playing away when dad was out on site.

He listened again.

"Baby I have to be careful Ben is here still and I don't want him to find out about us, can you be here by nine in the morning? he will be at work by then."

Mum said goodbye and hung up. Ben went quietly to his room, he was perturbed by what he had heard. He decided he would come home tomorrow and catch whoever it was in the house.

The rest of the night he had a troubled sleep, when his alarm went off at 6 am he showered and went down for breakfast.

His mum was preparing it for him as he came down, she still had her nightdress on and a dressing gown. He sat quietly and ate while his mum read the paper.

"So what plans you got today mum?"

"Oh I think I will lazy around the house this morning and maybe shopping this afternoon."

Ben noticed a little chink in her voice, he had a good idea what her lazing around would be.

Looking at her as she stood at the sink he noticed the red hair draped over one shoulder, as she turned he saw her body shape, she was still very hot.

He remembered the last time they went swimming, he had got hard looking at her in her costume, even though it was a one piece, he remembered the shape of her breasts, they were not big, but filled her costume just nice. Maybe dad was not giving her enough, and he wondered who was replacing him in bed when he was away.

Finishing his breakfast he washed his plate and got his coat out, he kissed his mom on her cheek and left the house.

Driving the short distance to work his mind was going over the friends they had, wondering who it could be. He sat at his desk staring at the paper work, his mind not on it.

Ben glanced at the clock in the office,ten to nine,tidying his desk he went to see his boss.

"Hi Steve I am feeling very rough today is it ok if I take a sicky today?"

Steve looked up from his desk, Ben was looking a bit off colour.

"Sure Ben, it going to be a slow day today anyway until those figures come from head office."

Ben slowly made his way to the car, he hated to spy on his mum but he did not want them to break up.

Parking around the corner from his house he walked to his gate, he saw a car in the drive, it was his uncle Peter's car, Ben did want to believe it, Peter had a gorgeous wife called Shirley, she was only 32 and built for loving, how could he do the dirty on her?

Looking up he saw his mum's curtains closed, they were open when he left.

Creeping to the back door he gently opened it, it was all quiet. Moving inside he saw the downstairs was deserted, Taking his shoes off he made his way upstairs.

At the top of the stairs was the toilet, next to that the bathroom, then his room and then his parents room. All the doors were closed.

Slipping into his room he quietly closed the door, he went straight to the wall that separated his room from theirs. Putting his ear against the wall he listened for any sounds.

He could hear his mum grunting out loud, then he heard a loud crack as if something was hit.

His mums voice broke the silence as she screamed,"Oh my god more".

The slaps came regular in a rhythm, her screams grew louder and faster.

"Quiet bitch, or you will get more and a lot harder"

Ben gasped as he heard the voice, it was female, and it was his aunt Shirley.

Ben had no idea his mum liked women, but by the sound of it she did.

The slaps got louder and mums screams told me she was having an orgasm.

"Right bitch, I have to go home to get something, you will stay like you are until I get back, do you understand?"

"No you can't leave me like this, what happens if Bob or Ben come back?"

"Then you will be able to bring them into our little games just like you always wanted too, can you think what it would be like to have your son slip his hard cock deep inside your soaked pussy? Or Bob to find out you like to be trussed as tight as a chicken and then slapped on your sexy ass?"

"I am going to gag you and blindfold you, it will make it seem that I am away longer and you will lose all sensation except the vibrator I will slip into your cute ass-hole"

I heard a muffled voice, the gag was in place, I was rock hard with the information I had heard.

Mum was into pain and women, and she had talked about me and dad joining them in their sex games.

I heard the bedroom door open, and then close, footsteps down the stairs and the back door open and close. I peeked out of my window and saw the car leave.

Slowly I opened my door, I stood outside my parents bedroom wanting to see what lay inside, but scared. As my heart beat slowed I thought it out, she was blindfolded and gagged, could |I get away with a quick look?

Gently I opened the door,the wardrobe mirror showed the whole room, I saw the bed and mum.

I stepped inside, mum was on the bed on all fours, her arms and legs bound, the gag and blindfold completed the show.

She was completely naked, her legs held open by a bar tied to her knees her ankles bound with rope. Her ass stuck up in the air I could see hand prints where she had been slapped, I noticed the vibrator tied into place so it would not come out, her hips moving in a fucking motion.

I was as hard as rock seeing my mother tied like this exposing herself, so wantonly, I saw her breasts tied as well but her body bent over hid her nipples from me, the only sound coming from the vibrator as it stimulated my mothers colon.

I had to get my cock out it was hurting me.

As I released my cock I saw my mothers pussy for the first time, it lay gaping open, her juices had pooled on the cover.

I stood there wanking and watching my mother going through another climax, her pussy lips winking as the muscles responded to the stimulation.

Her muffled cries brought me closer to my climax, I moved closer to smell her musk, I wanted to touch her so much, to take that vibrator out and sink my cock deep inside her. It was all too much for me, with a gasp I felt my sperm shoot out, hitting the bed-cover right next to her leg, my mother went rigid, did she hear my gasp as I came?

Quickly I put my cock away, and retreated out of the room, the last thing I wanted was to get caught.

I made the safety of my room before I realised my cum was over the bed and floor, it had to be noticed. Getting my flannel I decided to go and wipe it up before it was too late.

But it was too late, I could hear the back door closing, OH MY GOD, she is back. I knew I was going to be caught,she had to see the trail of sperm from the bed to the floor. I heard her enter the bedroom, there was a murmur from the other room.

Suddenly my bedroom door opened up.

"Ben get your ass out here now"

Slowly I moved to the door, there stood Shirley in a black corset and fishnet stockings, in her hand was a paddle.

"So you decided to come home and cum over your helpless mother did you?"

"Get your clothes off now", she barked. My hands flew to my shirt, undoing the buttons and dropping it to the floor.

"Get a move on or do you want to feel the paddle?"

I undid my belt and dropped my trousers, then took my socks off.

"Don't forget the pants, you took them down quick enough to cum over your mother."

"Now get into the other room"

I slipped past her and rushed into the bedroom, my mum was still in the same position.

Shirley closed the bedroom door.

"So you thought it was ok to spy on your mum did you?"

I tried to explain my worries but it came out all wrong. I stood there naked, my cock still soft, the shock of getting caught was too much for me.

Shirley stood by the side of mum and lifted the paddle, WHACK, she brought it down hard on her bare ass. "Does it turn you on to see her helpless and totally under my control?" I looked at my mother , tied and helpless, totally exposed to me wriggling to try to get out of her bonds.

Shirley moved to mums head and removed the gag.

"Well Tracy it seems as if your dreams have come true, your son sneaked in while I was away and spunked all over the covers and floors watching you being my slut"

Mum lay there moaning, "No this can't be happening"

"Oh but it is my little slut, look at your own son naked looking at you with your pussy stuck up in the air"

Turning to me she looked at the full length of my body. "So are you going to answer me?"

"Yes it turned me on", I admitted. Shirley smiled and pointed to the vibrator. "Take it out of her ass"

I stood there looking at it. "I said take it out now. She brought the paddle hard onto my ass, the shock took my breath away.

I moved quickly to my mother's side, reaching for the tape that held the vibrator in place and withdrew it.

I noticed her ass stayed open I saw deep into her bowel.

"I bet you are wondering what it would be like to slip your hard cock deep inside? well you never know you might find out"

"Untie her legs and arms and be quick about it"

My mother collapsed as she was released, laying on her side fighting to get her breath back.

I could now see her full breasts, her nipples hard as rock.

"Well Tracy what do you think of your handsome son now, do you still want him to fuck you hard like you told me, to let his cum shoot over your tits and pussy?"

"Mistress I am sorry he spoilt your obedience class, he had no right to do that"

"What do you think his punishment should be?"

Mum looked at me and said. "I think he should pleasure you as you see fit mistress"

Shirley stood there paddle in hand thinking, she moved closer to me, taking the paddle she carefully lifted my cock and balls together.

"If he is going to please anyone he needs an erection, get him hard slut"

Mum knelt in front of me, her eyes pleading with Shirley not to do this.

"Well get on with it slut, show me how good you are"

I felt mum's hand lifting my cock, her head bent she took my softness into her mouth.

I felt her sucking me as her hands caressed my balls, I knew I was going to get hard quick.

I was shocked how good my mothers tongue was, I felt her tongue flicking over the head, then letting it hit the back of her throat, she was so good.

"That's enough, now bend your sorry body over the bed, I want to see how good he is"

Mother stood up and bent over the bed, she had wanted this so bad to feel her son deep inside her, but not like this.

Shirley pushed me towards the bed.

"Ok I want to see you fuck your mother as hard as you can, if you fail to please me you will know about it." My eyes met my mothers as I moved closer, her legs were spread waiting for me.

I stood behind her, my cock hard and pointing straight to her pussy, my hand went down to feel the wet hole in front of me.

"Who said you could feel her up? I told you to fuck her, get on with it"

I pushed forward and felt my cock part the lips of my mother, Shirley, getting fed up waiting brought the paddle down hard, stinging me into action.

My cock slide in all the way hard as I reacted to the slap. I felt the warmth of her wet pussy clamp around me, I was in heaven. Gripping her hips,I ploughed in and out, letting the slick juices coat my cock. I could not believe my mother was bent before me, moaning each time I thrust in hard. I just wish I could hold back, but the friction was too much for me.

With a final thrust I felt the sperm rush from my body and spray her womb .

Shirley had not wanted me to come in my mother, she hated the feel of sperm.

Bringing the paddle down across my back she screamed at me to get into my own room. I pulled out, strings of my cum mixed with my mothers ran down my cock, dodging the blows from Shirley I ran to my room and slammed the door, throwing the lock.

All I could hear was arguing,I ran to the sink and washed the cum away, pulling on a tracksuit I stood at the door and listened, silence.

I heard the car leaving the driveway, I looked and saw Shirley heading into the distance.

I went downstairs and locked the doors.

Walking back upstairs I knew I had to face my mother.

As I approached her door I heard her crying, I pushed the door open and looked inside.

Mum was still on the bed, crying, her nakedness visible for all too see. I moved closer, laying next to her I pulled her into my arms and covered us over with the duvet. She sobbed onto my shoulder, I just held her, sorry for what I had done. Soon she had tired herself out crying, and lay asleep next to me.

Slowly I moved off the bed and went downstairs leaving her asleep.

About an hour later I heard movement upstairs, mum was up and showering.

I made a drink for us both, as she came down the stair I noticed she had her dressing gown on.

"Ben I need to explain some things to you, I am sorry you caught me like that, I had no idea you would be home"

"How long has this been going on mum?"

Mum bent her head.

"Five years now, since your aunt caught me kissing a guy at a party, she threatened to tell your dad unless I did what she wanted." At first it was just a spanking, but now she wants me to have sex with other people, including you and you some of her friends, she also wants me to get your dad involved"

I looked on speechless, I had no idea this had been going on.

"Mum I am so sorry for what I did to you, I overheard you on the phone last night and though you were meeting another guy, I did not want you and dad to break up that is why I was home." When I heard aunt Shirley leave I just had to look at what was going on, I knew you were blindfolded and that I could peek without you seeing me, but when I saw you trussed like that I got carried away, you looked so sexy tied like that exposing everything"

Mum put her hand on mine and smiled weakly.

"Ben I heard you open the door, I knew Shirley was not back and with your dad away it could only have been you, I got so excited knowing you could see me and I could do nothing about it, I could hear you masturbating and it made me cum hard, you see Ben I am an exhibitionist and also submissive and you were part of my fantasies. Does that shock you?"

I sat there with the hardest cock I have ever had, my mother had fantasies about me...WOW.

"How submissive are you mum?" "I have always been submissive, that is why Shirley had no problem getting me to do things I would never dream of doing"

"Who else had dominated you" "Shirley is the only one that found out I was submissive" "Does it excite you mum to be dominated?" "Yes it is the biggest turn on for me, that is why I came so hard when you did that to me, I knew it was wrong but I was ordered to do it, somehow that made it alright"

I sat looking at my mother, to look at her you could not tell she was submissive, she was a fantastic person that mixed in the community just like everyone else.

Her admission had turned me on, even though she knew incest was forbidden in society her own sister had forced her to commit incest and she had no worries about doing it.

I stood up, taking a deep breath.

"Mother stand up."

Mum looked at me startled by the seriousness of my voice, then stood up. "Take off the dressing gown"

She started to speak.

"I said take it off and I mean now" Head bent she undid the buttons and let it slide to the floor.

She stood there naked, head bent.

"From now on I will be in charge of you, do you understand?"

"Yes Sir"

The shock of how easy it was to be in control of my own mother surprised me. I stood looking at her naked body, her breasts had a little sag in them but her nipples were so hard, her belly was rounded slightly but looked good, her thighs and legs really looked good, my own mother was a MILF. I noticed her pussy has a thick head of hair, but I know how sweet the smell and feel of her pussy was on my cock.

"Did you like me fucking you?"

"Yes Sir, I came so hard as you forced your cock into me"

"Get on your knees and take my trousers off, I like your mouth on my cock and I want more of it"

Instantly she fell to her knees, pulling my tracksuit pants off, my cock was rock hard and swaying before her. Her hand came up and held it tightly, letting her fingers glide along the shaft. Her mouth opened and I felt the warmth of her mouth as I slid in, her tongue swept over the head, I shivered as the nerves picked out her hot tongue caressing it.

As her hand wanked my cock her head went back and forth, withdrawing to the tip then plunging deep in again, I was in heaven.

"When I cum I want you to swallow it, do you understand?" She withdrew my cock long enough to say, "Yes Sir" then plunged it deep again, I stood there watching my mother suck me, her breasts swaying in rhythm to her head movements.

I watched as she put her hands on my ass and thrust her mouth deep onto my cock, I could feel it hitting the back of her throat, taking a deep breath she pulled my hips forward hard, I felt the tip of my cock slide into her throat, the pressure on my cock head was too much, I felt myself cumming hard, the first spurt raced down her throat, then she pulled back and sucked hard as the following spurts filled her mouth, I watched as she swallowed every drop, her tongue seeking out bits she had missed.

As my cock softened in her mouth she stilled sucked, getting the last remnants of my sperm.

I reached down and pulled her to her feet, gathering her in my arms I kissed her, her mouth opened as my tongue probed, I could taste my cum in her mouth and it turned me on again.

I pulled away and sat her on the chair,

"From now on Shirley will have no control of you, do you understand?"

"But she will tell your father all about what I have done"

"I have a plan to stop that, but I will need your help, we will turn the tables on her, but I need a day to sort things out ok?"

"You are my master now I will do anything you want"

I sent my mother to bed, I so wanted to join her but I had to make sure my plan would work, I would have plenty of time to enjoy my mother soon, I got pen and paper and made a shopping list.

I sat up three hours devising a plan that would work.

Walking upstairs I looked in on my mother, she was fast asleep, gently I kissed her and went into my room and slept.

I was woken at 7am by my mother bringing in a cup of coffee, she knelt at my side waiting for me.

"Who gets in contact when you are going to meet?" I asked her.

"Shirley normally tells me to be ready at a certain time"

"Ok this time you will call her tell her you have to talk to her urgently, tell her to be here at 2pm ok?"

"Yes Sir, will that be all I have to do?"

"Once she is here you will encourage her to take you to the bedroom for your normal session, tell her you are sorry about me being there and you need to be punished. I will have everything ready for her"

"Yes Sir"

"But first I want you to shave all that pussy hair off, and from now on it stays shaved and clean, also you will not wear a bra and panties when you are at home. You will always wear a skirt, these rules also apply when dad is at home, is that clear?"

domdaddy4u
domdaddy4u
125 Followers
12