Keep It in the Family Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not so many women realise that most of the clitoris is hidden away between the vulva and the vagina itself, with only the very tip visible and accessible. I discovered a long time ago that if I put a couple of fingers inside me and pressed hard against my thumb which was working my clit, the feelings as I masturbated were so much more intense, and I could come really quickly.

The way the girls were stood in front of me put their hands just at the right height and angle to do this perfectly. And they did. I managed to reach under both their T-shirts, and grab one of their breasts, enjoying the feeling of the nipples pushing against the palm of my hand. The washer had been pretty loaded with my undies and the boys', but maybe it always vibrated the way it did on the final spin. Whatever, the frequency and intensity seemed to resonate right though me, and I knew that however much I wanted not to come so soon, it was out of my control. The girls must have been able to sense it as well.

"Put your fingers in your cunt next to ours, Mom."

I didn't really know which of my daughters had said it, but I let go of her tit, and shoved two of my own fingers up me, joining theirs pressing down from the inside, and I even tried to get my thumb alongside theirs on my clit. Shit, it was just too much, and way too soon, but I fucking came on their fingers. I could hear my cum squelching as they kept playing with me as I wriggled around as I came, and I struggled not to fall off the washer.

"Aaghh! Stop!" I heard myself yelling.

"You're a fucking dirty slut, Mom, and we're not stopping until the washer does."

I never quite realised before just how long the final spin lasts. I came, then came again, and as I felt the washer turn off the spinner motor, I fucking came again, this time even harder than before. I completely lost control, and I suspect that my daughters, and maybe me as well, pressed harder on the wall of my vagina above my bladder, because I squirted. It wasn't a trickle, or even a gentle spray, but a massive jet of liquid which, with my wriggling around, managed to drench the front of my daughters' T-shirts and skirts.

"I'm sorry, girls. Mommy's really ashamed of herself."

I was. Actually I was trebly ashamed. Primarily ashamed at myself for coming so soon the first time. Less ashamed for peeing all over my lovely daughters, but most of all ashamed of the fact that I wasn't ashamed of just having had hot sex with my teenage daughters.

"Don't worry, Mom. We love you, and we loved playing with your cunt. Just be careful that we don't get you back, though, when you're least expecting it."

Oh, I did hope so. The thought of seeing my daughters' pee coming out of their holes and covering me almost made me come again.

"Get those wet clothes off girls, and I'll put this load in the dryer, and put as much as I can of your dirty stuff on to wash straight away, so they don't stain."

"Alright, Mom. We're hungry now as well, so we'd go and see about doing some pasta for us all while you look after the washing."

The girls whipped off their wet clothes all too quickly, giving me only quick flashes of their pussies and their bouncing breasts, before they ran out of the door, leaving me with a retained image of their beautiful, tight butts. Somehow, I'd managed to avoid getting my own clothes wet when I squirted, because my skirt was pulled right up, and pushed under my top. I changed the washing over, though I was unable to resist inhaling deeply on my daughters' recently removed knickers again, then went to join them in the kitchen.

I was pleased to be able to keep my clothes on, because I still had no plan to get them to fuck their brothers, and I wasn't sure how I was going to explain the nail marks Charlie had given me over my tits and my back. When I got there, they were already well down the path of making us a carbonara pasta, from a packet sauce, and some frozen Quorn, which we often used to reduce out meat consumption, and was easier and safer to thaw in a hurry.

I was a bit surprised, though, that they were still naked. I sat at the table and studied them. They looked so beautiful, that if there hadn't been a strong facial resemblance, I'd never have believed that I could have partly made them. They had short wavy hair, similar to my own, but several shades lighter. That had to come from Charlie, who was the classic blue-eyed blond, whereas I was a green-eyed brunette.

The same genetics must have explained the colours of the other areas I couldn't take my eyes off. Their breasts must have easily been a C-cup, but they were what I could only describe as 'perky', the way they defied gravity and bounced around as they moved around to set the table, boil the pasta, heat the sauce, and then serve everything up. Maybe mine had looked like that at one time, but gravity and feeding them and their brothers had taken a toll on them now.

Apart from the fact that my breasts were fuller now, and distinctly saggier, the most obvious difference was the pale brownish-pink of their gorgeous nipples. Their areoles were at most the diameter of an espresso cup, even when their nipples were relaxed, as they were now, while mine were larger and much darker in colour. I shouldn't have been surprised, of course, given the image of their cunts and assholes, etched into my brain, which were so much paler than my own. Fuck it, I was going to have to stop thinking such thoughts, because I was starting to get wet again, and I needed to keep my mind on coming up with a plan which ended in my sons fucking them both, with me watching. I still hadn't come up with anything, when the girls plonked a plate of pasta, a glass of white wine, and a couple of bread sticks in front of me.

"I hope you can see something which takes your fancy, Mom," Chloe said, smiling, and I'm sure, deliberately drawing my attention back to their naked bodies.

"We all certainly got the voting right, Luce, didn't we?"

"Absolutely, Clo, but I think we still underestimated just what a slut our Mommy really is."

"Hang on, girls," I said, almost choking on a mouthful of pasta as the implication of what they had set caught up with me. "What do you mean, 'voting'?"

"Come on, Mom, surely you did it when you went to camp yourself? We voted for which of our mothers was the biggest MILF, and you won by a mile."

"Shit, you can't be serious ... But how could anyone make any sort of judgement, because not everyone knows me, and surely everyone would support their own mother?"

"MOM! Get with it. You know how everyone famous seems to send selfies of themselves naked, or almost naked, or someone else puts them out? Well ..."

"No! Don't tell me you sent pictures of me?"

"Don't be silly, Mom. Tony's always telling us about taking care on hacking and what we send to people. No, but we showed them those pictures of you naked that Michael took, just on our phones. Mind you, quite a few of the girls did send us pictures of their mothers, one way or another."

"But how on earth did they get them?"

"Probably they crept up and took them through the crack of the door, or maybe in a mirror or something, or perhaps they even found them on their mother's computer. Do you want to see them?"

I knew it would be totally wrong for me to look at nude pictures of my daughters' friends mothers, not least given my position in the church.

"Come on, then, show me."

They started with the one of me, and I was relieved that it was just of me naked, and not one with the dildo dangling out of me or anything. I couldn't believe it, though. There was Enid Kobzina, who didn't look bad, Fran Macintosh who I didn't find attractive clothed, and I found even less so naked, and lots more. From now on, there were an awful lot of women I was going to have trouble looking in the eye, having seen them naked, and I just couldn't believe the number of tattoos and piercings.

The best one, though, was Betsy Martin, one of the few black women with children at the camp. Her breasts looked even fuller, and her nipples were even darker than her body, and they were stiff, making me wonder what she'd been up to just before her daughter caught her on camera. She, apparentl,y was the runner up, though I thought she deserved to beat me.

"What else have you got on here?" I asked, snatching the phone out of Chloe's hand. Fucking hell, the next run of pictures was cunt after cunt after cunt, all pulled wide open, showing every variation of labia size and colour. I automatically assumed that they were of the girls at the camp, as now I was easily able recognise Lucy's and Chloe's. My mind was whirling as I tried to guess which girl each of the others belonged to, though.

"Oh, sorry Mom, those were from when we were comparing each other, and trying to work out how much was inherited. Trouble was, we didn't have any close-ups of any of our mothers," Lucy explained.

"But now, of course, we've got yours, so we just need a few other girls to come up with the goods," Chloe added.

"What are all these then?" I asked, because then there was a run of erect penises, and one, I was pretty sure, belonged to my elder son, Michael.

"Oh, we also had a vote about our brothers, to decide who was the BILF..."

"... Michael won, or course, Mom."

"BILF? You're not really going to tell me you'd like your brother to fuck you, are you girls?"

"Well, Michael maybe, eh, Luce?"

"Yeah, but he's fucked so many of the girls older sisters, and I don't think he'd lower himself to nineteen year-olds ..."

"... and everyone knows that Tony's got a tiny dick, so we wouldn't want him, and no one else voted for him."

"But come on, Mom. Surely we're your loving DILF's, and as we're naked, why have you still got your clothes on ..."

"... yeah, come on, Mommy dear. Come and fuck us. You must need to, because we used to hear you coming when Daddy fucked you, and we haven't heard it lately."

Damn, my mind had been so occupied trying to come to terms with seeing so many mothers I'd known for years without any clothes on, and then the glorious selection of their daughters' pussies, that I'd let myself get distracted. Not only was I ignoring my naked daughters, who I had been lusting after so much, but I'd let them take the initiative, and I still had no idea how to avoid my sons having a big disappointment when they got home. And me potentially getting my naked pictures sent to everyone as well.

Before I knew what was happening, my daughters had pulled me to my feet, and while one undid my skirt, the other pulled my T-shirt up over my head.

"Fucking hell, Mom, what on earth have you been doing?" one of my daughters asked, as they both stared at the trail of scratches over my tits, then turning me around and looking at more trails down my back and over my butt.

For a while I'd forgotten I'd have to explain, but all of a sudden my brain seemed to start working again, and I had an idea how to deal with them and my sons. And it was a cracker!

"You're right, girls, your father did seem to have lost interest in me, but while you've been away, we tried some bondage games, and well, this is the result. I came so loudly, I'm surprised you didn't hear me even as far away as you were at the camp. And yes, you certainly are my DILF's, but why don't we go up to the bedroom, and you can try some bondage on me?"

I put my arms around them both and pulled them to me. The feel of our breasts pressing together was delightful, and I kissed them both in turn, pushing my tongue into their mouths while I put one hand between each one's legs, and pushed my fingers into their slits, finding their impressively large clits. I didn't think they'd be able to resist an invitation like that, and they didn't. One of them led the way up the stairs, her gorgeous little butt wiggling invitingly in front of me.

I just hoped that I could remember where I'd put the ropes and restraints that Charlie and I had experimented with years ago, until the novelty wore off. I had to open a few drawers and cupboards until I found everything, and then my daughters took over again.

"Right then, Mommy. You're our fuck slave now," Chloe said as she grabbed my arms and snapped the padded handcuffs on them, behind my back.

"Look at those fucking tits, Clo. I think Mommy needs them tied up, don't you?"

God, the internet has a lot to answer for. I could only imagine that they had learned from watching porn how to rope up a woman's breasts, and they must have paid plenty of attention, because between them they managed to tie a rope around my body, then wind it round each of my tits, squeezing them hard, making them stick out with my nipples proud and engorged. They also found a dog collar and lead which they fitted on me, and a whip which I feared was going to be used. The two of them stood in front of me, one holding the lead, and the other the whip, while my cunt was tingling and leaking cum as I imagined what they intended to do to me.

"What are you, Mom?"

"I'm your Mom, silly," I replied, knowing it wasn't the answer they wanted, but wanting to find out what they'd do.

I'd lost track again of which twin was which, but whoever was holding the whip snapped it up between my legs, hitting my cuntlips and making them sting like mad.

"Ow! I'm your Mommy slave, Mistresses."

"That's right, Mommy. Your body is ours, and you're going to let us do whatever we want to you ..."

"... I suppose you'd like to lick our lovely pink teenage cunts, wouldn't you Mom?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Yes PLEASE, you mean, Mommy" the whip holder replied, giving me another stinging slap on my cunt.

"Yes please, Mistress," I said, and I wasn't acting: I really, really wanted to taste those slimy slits whose flavour I had enjoyed from their warm knickers.

"Well, you can't Mommy. I don't think mothers are supposed to lick their daughters pussies, do you?"

"But you can lick and suck our assholes, Mommy, and if you do it well enough, maybe we'll let you put your tongue in our vaginas."

I didn't think mothers were supposed to lick their teenage daughters assholes either, but I was so aroused I was ready to do whatever they wanted. Lucy, I think it was, knelt down and bent over the foot of the bed, pulling her ass cheeks wide, exposing her crinkled pink asshole. Down below, I could clearly see the line of her lips along her vulva, and a shiver went through me as I saw that they were glistening. Yes, my daughter was as excited about me fucking her as I was.

I knelt down behind her. As I bent forward, my nose was flooded with the scent of her, and I could hardly control myself as I put my tongue out and started to lick around her asshole.

"Not her cunt, Mommy bitch," Chloe snarled as I let my tongue slip down to Lucy's other hole, and I felt the sharp pain of the whip across my butt.

I was tempted to take the pain, and just keep licking Lucy's slit, but Chloe had obviously decided it was her turn, and she took Lucy's place in front of me. Her asshole was every bit as fragrant and delightful as her sister's, but what made it was even better was that Lucy put her hand under me, and started playing with my own asshole and pussy as I continued to lick as I had been ordered. As my cunt got wetter and more aroused, I realised that my bound tits were starting to ache.

"Stand up, Mommy," Lucy said.

When I had got stood up, she walked around to the front of me, and used the whip on the exposed areas of my breasts, which were now a deep pink where the ropes were restricting my blood flow.

"Fuck!" I yelled as the pain shot through both breasts.

"Bad Mommy. Say sorry." I heard as Chloe grabbed both of my throbbing nipples and squeezed, pulled and twisted them.

"S...s...sorry, Miss...tr...ess" I struggled to gasp out through the pain in my breasts.

"Look at her, Luce. What a fucking slut our Mommy is, isn't she? Who'd have thought she'd fed us with those swollen tits, eh?"

"No, but I bet you'd like to suck mine, now though, wouldn't you, Mom?"

I was ready to say 'yes, mistress', but before I could, Lucy fell backwards on the bed, pulling me over on top of her. Another jolt of pain went through my breasts, but I ignored it, and concentrated on wriggling around so that I could reach Lucy's lovely pink nipples with my mouth. The sight of them sent a thrill through me, as I saw they were so tight her areoles had virtually disappeared, and her nipples were now longer than any I could ever remember seeing. When I closed my mouth on one, and ran my tongue around it, it was as hard as rock.

I heard noises behind me, and tensed, expecting a lash from the whip, but it was another sort of sensation I felt. I realised that the noise I'd heard was Chloe searching through the drawer where I kept my sex toys. I felt something hard and vibrating ram into my asshole, and then something similar penetrate my vagina, but in this case it was vibrating all along my vulva and over my clit. Shit, they had filled both my holes with vibrators, and from the feel of it they were set on high.

After I'd done a thorough job on both of my daughter's breasts, my other daughter took her place. You can't believe how wonderful it was to suck on my daughters' tits, having seen them grow from nothing to the fully sexual mature state they were now. Only if they were full of milk, so they could genuinely feed me could it ever have been any better.

I was trying hard not to come too soon, but I had a sudden flash of inspiration, and I bit and sucked as hard as I possibly could on the side of one of Chloe's delicious breasts. If I managed to give her a good enough love bite, I was going to be able to tell them apart for a week or two, and maybe after that I'd get an opportunity to refresh or add another mark on one of them. I heard Chloe squeal as she felt my teeth close on her, and realised what I was intending, and at the same time I felt Lucy whipping me hard across my ass. Oh, I'd teach my daughters that Mommy was still in charge, I thought, and I fucking came with the dildo's in both my holes, the whip slashing my ass, and my mouth biting down on my daughter's tit.

"You stupid fucking cunt, Mom," Chloe yelled, pushing me away and leaping off the bed and looking at her tit, even as my orgasm was still not over. "How am I supposed to explain that to my boyfriend?"

Oops! I hadn't thought about that. She'd have to tell him she hit herself on a door handle, the way I had to my mother when I was Chloe's age, I suppose. When I glanced at the clock, I saw that I needed to move on soon, else my plan would be blown apart.

"I'm sorry, Mistress. Please let me repay you by sucking your cunts until you come."

Fortunately, and I suspect partly because of having seen me come already, they thought that was a good idea. I wasn't quite sure how it was going to work, but my daughters made the decision, by laying on top of each other on the bed, while I knelt at the end. With my hands bound behind me, all I could do was to put my head between their legs, and use my mouth on the two identical vulvas of my twin daughters.

They helped me by pulling themselves open, but I was reminded of the way they always used to argue with each other when they were younger, as they fought to get my tongue on their cunt longer than their sister's, falling back to use their own fingers when they lost out. I knew as I was doing it that it was a form of incest, and my mortal soul was in even more peril than when I had let my sons fuck me. In that case, they had blackmailed me in to it, but I was the one who wanted to fuck my daughters.

God, their cunts tasted wonderful, though, and I didn't care what the consequences would be. Their lips and ears were gorgeously moist and rubbery in my mouth, and I just loved nibbling along them, feeling them squirm around, letting out little squeals as I sent little spikes of pain into them. Each time I send the jet of pain, I pushed my tongue between their lips and licked and sucked on their clits. I just wished I had my hands free so that I could invade their slimy vaginas as well, and my own cunt was crying out for someone to play with it.