Keep Them Warm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
javawarrior
javawarrior
182 Followers

As I kissed her and positioned myself, she felt every poke of my penis on her vagina, and I saw the response in her eyes. She had never been more excited in her life.

Then I guided it in. It felt like it could be wetter, so I went back to toying her pussy with it, and I started whipering things like, "Do you want it? Tell me you want it. Tell me you want me to fuck you. I'm gonna fuck you." It worked like a charm, because I slid it back in with ease. I moved it in and out very slowly, and she responded to every move. As I did, I looked up at Rea and grinned. She was most certainly very cold, and I could imagine her wanting to masturbate, but she was still enjoying it. But before long, she motioned for me to move it along.

And so I sat up to get a better position, then made very quick and deep thrusts. Rea was ecstatic, as she had a very clear view of everything. And I could see Jay's body clearly, too. The cold began to chill us both, but my thrusts kept us both warm enough. I was grabbing her tits when I felt her coming. When she came, I picked up speed. I sustained it for almost a full minute, and she screamed very loudly. I was looking into Rea's eyes, and I hoped that I was telling her that I would do the same to her.

When it was over, she asked, "What about you?"

"I would be surprised if I could come again. It would be the fourth today." The truth is that I probably could if I wanted to, but I was anxious to be back in bed with Rea, who was almost certainly going to let me fuck her now. I could see it in her eyes.

I gave Jay another long kiss, and she had a tear in her eye. She thanked me, and said it meant a lot. Anything I needed, she told me. I just told her to think of me on Christmas, and made a joke about masturbating to me if she needed to. She laughed.

*

I was cold when I got back to the cabin, but Rea was positively freezing. I threw a couple of logs on the fire -- more than it probably needed -- and then helped her out of her several layers of clothes. When she and I were down to just underwear, she put her hands around my waist and pulled me in. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her. At last, the only woman I truly wanted was now mine.

I imagined every moment stretched out before me in slow motion. Every piece of clothing dropping to the floor, every touch. The moment I got to feel her hand on my penis for the first time. As the fire grew and warmed the cabin, she took off the rest of my clothes and I took off the rest of hers. We stood naked for a moment, looking at each other, waiting for the first movement from the other. I would touch her pussy, but would I do it before she touched my penis?

Suddenly, it didn't matter. I couldn't even wait for the foreplay. I didn't want to come in her mouth and she didn't want to wait for me to be inside her.

I pushed her down onto the bed and positioned myself between her legs. Finally, here she was. About to receive me.

Rea.

The smart, mature, classy lady who had a secret. The lady who let me know her secret, and let me make her wet because of it. The lady who was freezing and waiting for me to warm her up, who knows that no other woman compares in my eyes. She knows this, and doesn't need to see my cock to know it wants her. Even now, as she looks into my eyes, she is aware of it touching her. She is not impatient, and she does not ask. Still, she signals her desire. Her breathing, her grip on my shoulder, her steadfast gaze. She doesn't need me, but can't ignore me. Few men ever know her as I'm about to know her. I'm the one for her right now. She knows she hasn't made a mistake.

She tightens her jaw and lets out a gentle gasp as I enter her. She was tighter and wetter than all the other girls that day. For a moment, I would have thought she had never had sex by the way she was responding. Then, it was clear.

She was letting out a new secret: She's wanted me badly, and she's probably wanted me all week.

I picked up my speed only slightly, and she came. As if to respond to my amazement, she said, "Sorry, I did say it's been a while."

"Well if that's true, then boy does Santa have some presents for you."

I started to fuck her again, and I didn't let up until she came a second time, and then a third. I was very grateful that I had already come three times that day, because I was able to make it last for a while. I tried a couple of positions, and lost track of how many times she came.

Finally, she was ready to make me come. She pushed me onto my back and climbed on. She was not manic like Lizzie or rough like Jess, and she certainly didn't have Jay's lack of sexual prowess. She was just Rea. Happy, classy, sexy Rea.

She pulled her hair over to one side and I could see her tits better. She leaned down until I could feel her tits touching my chest. She was so happy with me inside her, she kissed me and said, "Now I want you to come. I'm on the pill, so you can come inside me."

She started fucking me slowly, and I wasn't sure I was going to be able to until she did some things I didn't expect. She caressed my chest with her fingernails, and she reached around and tickled my balls. I felt a further stiffening in my cock, and it appeared as though she felt it too. She knew this was enough.

She leaned in so we touched noses and her nipples teased my chest. She started using her hips more and making vertical movements, using her muscles to grip my cock more and more with each thrust. She was making it happen. I was going to come.

As if she knew what I was thinking, she shot me a look that said You doubted me?

She did not change her position or even her gaze until I came. "That's it," she said as we felt it coming. "That's it, I want to see you come. It feels so good, doesn't it? Come on... Mmm..."

And that was it. I let it come, and enjoyed it. And she liked seeing me enjoy it. There's nothing like seeing a woman like Rea smiling down at you because your come is pouring into her.

Then, she lay on top of me with me still inside her. I could have stayed there forever.

Then a chill made us both get under the covers, and she draped a leg over my hip and put her head on my chest as before. We didn't say a word more to each other. She placed her hand on my penis and I let her. She drifted off to sleep, and after we had completely warmed each other's bodies, I followed her.

javawarrior
javawarrior
182 Followers