Keeping a Young Sexy Tart Happy

Story Info
A young woman enjoys one of her fantasies.
1.4k words
3.78
36.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moreandmore
moreandmore
2,300 Followers

This is a little flash story dedicated to a new friend. She emailed some ideas and disclosed things that get her tingling. She's also a walking wet dream.

Thanks to all who leave meaningful feedback, and a special thanks to those who email suggestions.

Sandy Mason: "But when I dream, I dream of you. Maybe someday you will come true."

+ + +

She pounded on the steering wheel "Come on, come on, come on, go, go, go!"

Glancing at the clock on the dash she screamed at the windshield "It's a frikkn roundabout. No cowards allowed!"

She jammed her car into the curve and sped up while exiting the roundabout, possibly going a little too fast.

'Five more minutes. I can make it' ran through her mind as she confirmed the time.

She rounded the bend and was greeted by a sea of red lights "NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!"

After her car rolled to a stop in the driveway, she confirmed her fate, 6:05 pm. She opened the door and flipped the light switch but darkness remained. Her keys made the familiar noise as she dropped them on the foyer table.

"Ello Abigail. You're late."

"It's not my fault! There were pissheads in the roundabout and then a crash by the school. Where are you? I can't see you? What's wrong with the light?"

"Set your purse down. Take off your coat. Kick your shoes away. Feel around, on the table by you, and you will find a blindfold. Put it on."

As instructed, she complied "Now what?"

"Feel your way into the living room."

After baby stepping her path into the living room "Stop there."

She heard the scrapping of chairs on the tile floor.

"Okay guys, have a seat. Now Abigail, unbutton your blouse, nice and slowly for our guests."

Her nipples hardened and she felt a surge of heat in her loins. She counted to ten in between buttons.

"Nicely done. Now take the blouse off."

The blouse fluttered to the floor.

"Reach around and unclasp your bra. Let it drop to the floor. Lift each boob and lick your nipples."

The heat between her legs was increasing with each stroke of her tongue. She heard a zipper.

"Guys, if you're going to do that, grab a paper towel. Abigail, step back about two steps and reach up. There's a bungee cord dangling from the second floor railing. Both ends are hanging down. Grab an end in each hand. Wrap your hands and keep twisting your arms until your hands are well above your head."

Her hands slowly rose higher until her elbows touched her ears.

"Very nice. You there, in the first chair, help her get her slacks off."

The sound of a chair scraping was followed by her gasping as fingers slid across her boobs and tweaked her nipples. Everyone heard the zipper on the side of her slacks and watched as her legs came into view. She stepped out of the slacks and kicked them aside.

The sound of a chair scraping broke the silence "Nicely done. Chair number two, take her knickers off. See how wet she is."

More scraping sounds and then fingers sliding around her boobs again. The tweaks were more like pinches this time, hard pinches. She moaned and squirmed. His hands found the elastic and pulled her knickers down. They were soaked. She stepped out of them. He forcefully pulled her legs apart and slid a hand up between her legs. She felt hot breath on her nipples and then felt a warm mouth sucking on one. The hand between her legs became two fingers which disappeared completely into her pussy. The other nipple was now being sucked and the fingers were rocking in and out. It stopped. The sound of a chair scraping again.

"Now Abigail. You know the penalty for being late. What was it, six minutes?"

"No please. It wasn't my fault. It was only six minutes. Not this time. Please."

"I'm sorry. I think you have me confused with someone who cares. Sometimes I think you enjoy this and arrive late on purpose."

She heard the crop smack the table. She flinched. The sound of flesh on flesh rang out as his hand spanked her arse. She yelped but the moisture dripping from her pussy didn't slow down. The ache in her nipples needed attention.

"One!"

After the half dozen had been counted "Now squat down. You may have to unravel your arms a little."

Once positioned "Chair number three. See if she can take all of your cock."

Sounds of a chair scraping and then two hands on the back of her head as a cock arrived at her lips. Sticking her tongue out she licked a few times and then the man pushed his cock deep into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around as the man rocked his cock in and out in a fucking motion. His breath shortened and he pulled her head in close.

"Aaaaaagggggghhhhh" was the groan as he shot stream after stream into her mouth.

She was unable keep it from leaking out of her mouth. The cock withdrew and she heard scraping noises again.

"Chair number two, you said you like doing this. Abigail, stand up a little and let him slide under your pussy."

She raised, felt a head push between her legs, and then lowered her pussy to the mouth and tongue below. His fingers found her clit and massaged it as he licked her hot and juicy pussy. He worked on her for several minutes.

"Oh gawd, oh gawd, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh gawwwwwwwww wwwwwwddddddddd" as she shuddered and came with a full body spasm.

He pushed her up into a standing position then took one of her feet and placed it on his cock. Abigail ran her toes and foot up and down the cock. She played with the head of the cock with her toes. His cock was hardening with each tender swipe. After a few minutes the man placed her foot on the floor and she heard chairs scraping.

"Did you like that Abigail? Chair number one, bring the tall stool over and bend her over it."

She heard scraping noises then the feeling of wood on her belly. A hand was pushing on her head and she bent her over the stool. She rested her stomach on the seat of the chair. Although her hands were reaching for the sky, her boobs were dangling down. A man pushed her legs apart and she felt a cock probing and poking near her pussy. She felt two hands on her hips as the cock drove home. She squeezed as hard as she could and felt her orgasm building with each thrust. The hands on her hips moved to her tits. He was pinching her nipples as his cock went deep then almost out.

"Oh gawd yes fuck me, fuck me, ohhhhhhhh gawdddddddddd fuckkkkkkkkk!"

He kept up the pace until she spasmed wildly. Almost immediately she felt the hot cum of the man inside her pussy.

Her panting was the only noise she heard. A few minutes later she heard the front door open.

"See you on Saturday guys. The game starts at two. United is going down this time."

His shoes clicked on the tile "Alright Abigail. You can release your restraints."

She untwirled the cord and pulled the blindfold off. Her husband was putting the chairs back into the dining room.

"Darling, there really wasn't anyone here was there?"

"Sweetheart, are you barmy? I didn't marry a young sexy tart like you to share with my friends. The other professors are simply gobsmacked that you're with me. This is your fantasy and it better remain a fantasy. If I ever find out you've shown or shared your pussy with anyone else, you'll be bunging jumping off the cliffs at the shore with both ends of the cord in your hands. Now get cleaned up. We have dinner at the Smiths in thirty minutes."

She wrapped her arms around his neck "I love you!"

"And I love you too Abi. I'm going to take my turn at you tonight."

She wasn't sure what to make of his comment. His smile said he wanted it that way. Later that evening he was handsomely rewarded for making her fantasy come true again.

On Saturday, as she was headed out to shop, she heard the guys yelling at the telly. She stuck her head into the living room to say goodbye.

"I'm headed out. Text me if you need any bits or bobs."

"Will do sweetheart."

"Nice to see you again, Abigail" said a man she didn't recognize. She racked her brain but could not place him. Her pussy was leaking while riding the underground.

moreandmore
moreandmore
2,300 Followers