Keeping Cody Company

Story Info
Cody Rhodes spends a weekend with his gf's best friend.
2.5k words
4.13
13.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started on a Thursday evening when me and my Asian female friend Stephanie went out for dinner and drinks. As we enjoyed our girls' night out, she then asked me something.

"Jana, can I ask you something?" Stephanie said.

"Shoot." I replied.

"You know Justin, the guy I've been hanging out with?" she asked.

"Yeah, Justin Gabriel. What's up with the two of you?" I said to her.

"Well, Justin and I are going on a weekend trip. I was wondering if Cody can stay at your place over the weekend." Stephanie spoke to me.

"Gee, I don't know." I nervously responded.

"Please, please Jana. I really look forward to going on a trip with Justin." Stephanie pleaded.

"Okay, bring him over tomorrow." I nicely replied.

"Thanks, Jana. You're the best." Stephanie happily said.

"No problem, Steph. So where are you and Justin going to on your weekend?" I asked her.

"Justin and I are going to a beach resort. I even got myself a brand new swimsuit to wear to the beach." Stephanie spoke.

"Are you sure that Cody doesn't mind?" I asked her as I took a sip of my drink.

"He doesn't mind that at all, because Cody and I have an open relationship. We trust each other." Stephanie replied.

The next day, I came home after a long day at work. Just as I was about to get out of my work clothes, I heard a knock on the front door. I went to the door, opened it, and there was Cody with his overnight bag.

"Hi, Cody." I said to him with a smile on my face.

"Hi, Jana. It's so nice to see you." Cody said to me as he reached his arm around me for a hug.

"Please come right in." I said to him as I let him into my house.

"Thanks for letting me stay at your place while Stephanie's away for the weekend." Cody spoke.

"Anytime. Not to be all in your business or anything, but are you sure about letting Stephanie go on a trip with another guy?" I said as I walked him to the guest room.

"I really don't mind at all. Me and Stephanie have an open relationship. In fact, I even shared her with John Cena when she recovered from that car accident." Cody replied.

"Okay. Why don't you get yourself settled and if you need anything just ask." I said to him as I left the guest room.

Later that night, I was in the living room watching TV when Cody came in and asked "What are you watching?"

"I'm watching this action spy movie I rented." I said to him.

"Mind if I watch it with you?" Cody asked.

"I don't mind." I replied.

Cody sat himself down beside me on the sofa. As I watched the movie and hugged the pillow close to my body, I felt a pounding in my head. I then massaged the temples of my head.

Cody looked at me and asked. "Jana, are you okay?"

"My head kinda hurts. I'm just having a bit of a tension headache. I need some aspirin and a glass of water." I said to him as I got up and went to the kitchen.

I got out two Tylenols from the kitchen drawer and took them with a glass of water.

I then went into the living room and said, "Cody, I'll be lying down in the bedroom so that the medicine can kick in. I'll be in my room if you need me."

"Okay." Cody said.

I went into my bedroom and laid on my bed. Several minutes to an hour later, I woke up from the soft knocking on my bedroom door.

"Come in, Cody." I said to him.

"Are you feeling better, Jana?" Cody nicely asked me.

I got up, stretched, and said to him, "I'm feeling much better. My headache's gone."

"Can I rub your shoulders? Because I noticed you were a little tense when we were in the living room." Cody replied.

"A massage would sound nice." I said.

Cody sat himself down beside me on the bed and started rubbing my shoulders with his hands. As he massaged my shoulders, he then talked to me.

"I never told you this. Even though I'm in an open relationship with Stephanie, I've never been with another girl before." Cody spoke.

"Really?" I said curiously.

Then, I turned to him and said, "You've never had a fling with another girl?"

"No." Cody replied.

He then asked me, "Jana, would you like to be my first?"

"Why, Cody. I don't know..." I said.

"Please...I know you're Stephanie's friend and I would love to get know you a little better. Plus, I'm really good in bed." Cody pleaded.

"Well, okay." I replied.

"Great!" Cody happily exclaimed.

Cody then slowly kissed my lips. His kisses were warm and soft; he wasn't in a hurry or anything. A few seconds later, I gently broke the kiss and asked him, "So how good are you in bed, Cody?"

Cody then pulled my body close to his softly kissed my lips. After kissing me, his large, gentle hands rested at my hips. I gently pulled off the white wifebeater-style tank top from his fit body. I returned his kiss on the lips as his hand roamed my voluptuous body.

While we kissed, I sat back on the bed and watched as Cody slowly unbuttoned my blue satin pajama top. I sat up, touched his body with my hands, and then I laid him on his back. I kissed and licked his ripped abs and strong chest while my hands rubbed up and down his arms. I heard him moan as he felt my kisses and licks on his body. My black lace demi bra-covered breasts rubbed against him, especially his vanilla cock which was slowly waking up inside his pajama bottoms. He continued kissing my lips as he slowly took off my pajama top, his blue eyes scanned every inch of my body from top to bottom.

"Damn, you look so sexy!" Cody said to me.

"You're not so bad yourself." I said to Cody as I looked at his ripped body.

We continued to kiss as Cody placed a pillow behind my head so that I could be a little more comfortable. I moaned as he kissed both sides of my neck, his large hands moved up and down my back. As he kissed me, I felt his hand slip into my black lace panties inside my pajama bottoms; my slit gradually became wet from feeling Cody's touch. He then tasted my wetness from his fingertips. He kissed me again as his hands caressed up and down my back before kissing down my neck. While he kissed my neck and shoulders, I felt his hands gently unhook the back of my black lace demi bra. Once my naturally endowed breasts were freed, Cody sexily smiled at me as he kissed and licked my breasts. I moaned as I played with his black hair in my fingers as he moved his lips lower to my stomach. I gasped as his pink tongue made a small circle around my belly button. He then got up and kissed my lips again as I rested my back against the headboard.

I watched as Cody slowly took off my pajama bottoms in one smooth swoop. He started kissing my inner thighs as he took off my panties.

He looked at me and asked, "Can I taste your sugar down there?"

"Please do." I replied as Cody positioned himself by lying on his back.

I then placed my body in front of his with my legs and knees resting at both sides of his body. I gasped as Cody delivered the first lick to my warm and gradually wet pussy. I felt my thighs quiver as a response to his licks and his hands gently held onto my hips as he continued to taste me down there. I placed my hands on his chest as Cody tasted me again and again, I moaned and groaned as he kissed and licked me down there. I slowly turned my body around so that my back faced him. While Cody tasted my nectar, I started kissing my way down his ripped body as his hands softly caressed and squeezed my breasts. My hands gently took out his cock from his underwear and pajama bottoms as I gave it a few soft licks. Once his pajama bottoms and boxer shorts joined my pajamas on the bedroom floor, I moaned as I slowly took his cock into my mouth.

As I tasted him, I heard him say to me, "You taste so sweet."

I then moved aside to one end of the bed and watched as Cody tasted my female nectar some more. This time, I got to watch and also run my fingers through his dark hair. I held on to the headboard of my bed with one hand while my other hand held on the bed sheets. My nectar leaked onto his lips as I briefly moved my hips against his mouth, his hands softly gave my breasts a few squeezes. Cody gently pulled me up by the waist as deeply kissed my lips. I lay on my back while he laid on his side. I sighed as he inserted two fingers into my wet pussy while he kissed my breasts. While Cody's fingers went in and out of pussy, I softly rubbed my clit with my fingertips, making the sensation intensely hot and making me wetter.

Cody took his two wet fingers out of my pussy and tasted them before kissing my lips, offering me a taste.

I looked at him and said, "The condoms are in my nightstand drawer."

He smiled at me as he happily took out a full box and properly secured one onto his still-hard cock. He laid on his back and I slowly lowered my pussy onto his cock. I let out a deep moan as his cock fulfilled me. I looked into his blue fuck-me bedroom eyes as I rode him slowly and deeply. His hands rubbed all over my body while my hands rested on his fit chest. As Cody thrusted into me pussy deeper and a little harder, his hips moved with mine and his hands continued caressing my skin.

"Ohhhhhhhh, oh Jana...." Cody moaned as he thrusted into my pussy some more.

"Mmmmm, Cody..." I moaned in response as I gently bit my bottom lip.

Cody sat up from the bed and passionately kissed my lips while his cock went in and out of my pussy. His fit arms wrapped my waist as he laid me down on the bed, his cock thrusted into me with the same tempo, deeper and a little harder. I moaned and groaned as he kissed down to my neck while his hands held on to my sheet-covered mattress.

"Ohhhhh, oh god Cody, I'm cumming...." I loudly moaned.

"Jana, your pussy feels so good around my cock, I'll come with you. Just tell me where you want me to finish..." Cody moaned in response.

"I want you to finish on my breasts and my belly." I moaned.

With that being said, I watched as Cody took his cock out of my pussy, removed the still-intact condom, and squirted thick ribbons of his man milk onto my breasts and stomach. He gently laid on top of my and passionately kissed my lips. Our bodies perspired with lust and desire while our beating hearts echoed into the bedroom walls. Cody and I kissed each other's lips some more while his extracted seed spilled from my body onto my bed sheets.

He then said to me, "Let make me you come again."

I smiled at him as I said, "Please do."

Cody began kissing my inner thighs before moving down to taste my wet, hot pussy once more. I loudly gasped as he licked and kissed my woman cave, I felt my nectar drip onto his lips. I held his head into place as he continued licking me, my thighs quivered and my hips slowly rocked in response to his tasting. My moans and groans turned into passionate screams with each lick and suck he delivered to my pussy. Within seconds, I came into his mouth and another massive orgasm was spent. My bed sheets were soaked with sweat, pheromones, and other body liquids. With my legs wobbling like jelly, I got up, cracked open the bedroom window, and let in cool air from outside.

"I'm so glad you opened the window. We could've overheated in your bed." Cody said to me with a smile as I rejoined him on the bed.

He wrapped his arms around my voluptuous body as he rested close to each other. Our clothes were scattered all over the hardwood bedroom floor, the luminous moon shone from the outside night sky though the window, and the heavy, powerful sex-induced scent filled my bedroom.

"Jana, you're the best first fling I've ever had. I look forward to getting to know you all weekend." Cody spoke to me as he looked into my deep brown eyes.

"I, too, look forward to spending time with you while Stephanie's on her trip." I replied as I lightly touched Cody's ripped stomach.

"Speaking of Stephanie, I was just thinking right now about how we should welcome her back home from her trip." I said to him.

"Really? Do tell." He said with interest.

"I was thinking we throw Stephanie a welcoming party. After that, the three of us, that is me, you, and her, would have a threesome." I suggested.

"Sounds like a great idea, especially I've never been in a threesome involving me and two females before." Cody replied.

I smiled back at him and said, "Since you and Stephanie have an open relationship and all, what's a three way between friends?"

"Mmmm, I'm liking the idea already." Cody said as he smiled back at me.

"Me too." I said back to him.

The next morning, I was sound asleep in my sex-soaked bed when I awakened to the smell of breakfast being made in the kitchen. I then gathered my pajamas from last night and slipped them on my body. As I stretched and yawned, I went into the living room and turned on the TV.

A few minutes later, Cody walked and said to me, "You're breakfast is served. I had some already."

I went into the dining room to find a very warm plate on the table. The plate was filled with bacon, cheesy scrambled eggs, cinnamon sugar toast with butter, and two full glasses, one filled with orange juice and the other filled with milk. After I said my grace, I started to dig into my delicious looking breakfast. By my plate was a note, I read the note which said, "Hope you enjoy your breakfast. I've volunteered to have your sheets washed and put fresh ones on your bed. Last night was the best night of my life and thanks for being my first fling. Cody."

As I savored my breakfast, I couldn't help but smile and enjoy. I had a feeling that I was definitely enjoying Cody's company.

THE END