Keeping Her In Line Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Y-ye-yes, master,” she said with something akin to awe in her eyes. She squealed when my fist curled into her hair and I pulled her head off of the pillow. Her already tight cunt tightened even harder around me, locking me in from the excitement of the moment.

I watched as her bottom lip quivered while I held her close to me by her hair. Her eyes searched mine. “I asked if you understand!” I snarled at her.

“Yes, master! I understand! I understand!”

“Who’s master and who obeys?” I asked next twisting her hair in my fist.

“You’re master. You’re master! You own me master! I obey! I obey!”

I dropped her head onto the bed and pinned both of her wrists to the bed beside her head keeping her motionless.

“Master!” She yelled when she felt my cock slamming into her without warning. I moved into her with short savage strokes, slamming my hips into her inner thighs as I took by force what was mine to take. Her body responded and her juices were quickly splashing out of her cunt against me and I knew that she was excited.

“Fuck your girl, master. Fuck her good. Use her cunt. Use your property,” she whimpered over and over again as her body turned into a tight ball of sexuality. Her hips moved against me, meeting me stroke for stroke as I fucked into her. She didn’t care how hard it was or about the pain. She wanted more. She needed more.

I could tell she was close to orgasm again by the tightening of her cunt around me as I slammed into cervix with every thrust. Her whole body was tense and she was letting out a low humming moan from deep inside with her eyes closed. Her only movement was her hips against me. Other than that she lie completely still, bent to my will, being whatever I wished her to be.

“Does my slave want to cum?” I asked, panting with sweat dripping down my chest. My grip had tightened around her wrists as y cock thrust into her. It ached and throbbed to cum in the tight confines of her cunt.

“Yes! Please! Please! Please! Please! Let me cum!” she exclaimed with her eyes open and her mouth gasping for breath as she tried to raise her body to mine.

“Who are you cumming for, slave?” I snarled next, sneering at her.

“You! You! I’m cumming for you! I’m cumming for you! I promise for you! Only you!”

“Then cum, you little slut!”

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!” Her already wet cunt splashed even more juices as her whole cunt tightened down on me and her cervix opened up to accept me inside her womb which I slammed into. “Oh God! Oh God!” She must have loved that because it seemed to make her orgasm last longer.

Her body was still quivering as mini-orgasms continued to rock through her like my cock was rocking into her body, deep within her. I was taking her. My cock thrusting into her was me taking a part of her soul. I released her wrists and soon her arms were snaking around my neck and I allowed myself to be pulled down to her. Her firm C-cup breasts pushed into me as my hips rocked and my cock thrust into her as her cunt gushed out juices.

“I love you. I love you. I love you,” she whispered over and over again as I felt my own release building, like a river slamming against the dam. I gritted my teeth and held back as my cock drove into her. Her hips rose and her slender legs wrapped around my waist with her ankles locked behind me driving my already thrusting cock into her harder and faster.

She must have known I was close because her eyes opened and looked deeply into mine. “I need your cum. I need you to cum inside me, master. I need to feel your cum inside me. Then you’ll own me forever. You’ll own me forever.”

Not able to hold back anymore, My whole body tensed as my cock exploded inside her cunt, sending a river of hot cum deep inside her. Mom moaned and held me close and her tight cunt milking me told that she had cum again also. She reached up and kissed my cheek.

“I love you, my son, my master,” she whispered contentedly as I collapsed on her body. I felt her hands running through my hair and holding me close as her cunt milked spurt after spurt of cum into her waiting sex.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh,” she moaned as her body shuddered with another mini-orgasm.

After a few moments, I rolled off of her and we lay next to each other silently, catching out breaths. Without looking I reached over and grabbed her by her hair. “Now clean me off with your mouth.”

She giggled and answered, “yes, master,” with a playful laugh in her voice.

It felt nice to feel her small delicate tongue on me. She was gently as she licked up cum and her cunt juice from my cock. Smarted up from the last time, she didn’t exclude my balls and within a moment, my cock was clean save her saliva from her tongue. I looked at her and saw her lick her lips not wanting to waste any of my cum.

“Master!” she exclaimed as she felt me pulling her to the head of the bed near me. She didn’t fight it when she felt the black tape wrap around her wrists behind her back. I laughed when she pouted silently at me, but I did not back down. Using the same phone cord I had bound her with before, I tied it loosely around her neck and then to my waist.

“Now sleep, woman,” I commanded as I pulled her head to my hip and covered us both with the comforter. I breathed deeply, content and full.

“Yes, master,” she whispered and I could feel her kiss my hip.

“I said sleep!”

Her lips kissed me one last time on my hip as she sighed happily and laid her jet black hair against my hip. “Yes master.” Within minutes, I could feel her gentle rhythmic breathing against my hip.