Keeping Him Pure Ch. 06

Story Info
Ally might've left the Parker house, but it hasn't left her.
10.6k words
4.31
14.6k
14

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's Note: Once again I apologize for my long absence. Thank you to my readers that have waited so long for a new story and thank you to my new readers. I won't bore you here by rehashing the reasons for my absence. I posted a brief summary about it in my bio. So, without further ado, on with the show!*

*

It was so dark. The darkness swam around Ally almost drowning her. The only sanctuary was the glow of the streetlight up ahead. It beckoned her like a port in a storm. She ran to it, pressing her hands against the cool pole, bracing herself as she tried to catch her breath. But she couldn't linger.

"How could you do this to me?" The voice was faint, as if carried by the wind.

Ally ran onward into the darkness. The street was quiet around her. The only sounds were her breathing and the hollow sounds of her feet against the pavement. The sound of her footfalls seemed to get caught under the blanket of the darkness. Suffocated.

Ally peeked over her shoulder. She saw nothing except the streetlight behind her being gradually swallowed by the darkness. But Ally knew who was there. Even though Ally couldn't see her, she was there.

Ally ran to the end of the block, pivoted, and pushed off with the balls of her feet, hooking a left turn around a white picket fence. She ran along the fence and spotted an open gate and ducked into it, hoping to seek refuge in the house that lie beyond it.

Suddenly, Ally's forward momentum was halted and she flew backwards into the corner of the gate. A sharp pain shot across her back from the point of impact. Ally turned to look back and realized her long, plum-colored dress was snagged on a nail in the gate.

"Whore...," the voice was closer now.

Ally's blood ran cold at the sound of it. She carefully pinched and plucked at the end of her dress, trying to free it from the nail. As soon as she did, she found that her dress was impossibly caught on another nail just below the first one. Ally tried to free her dress but it wouldn't come loose. In desperation, she grabbed a handful of the dress and began to tug on it, not caring if the dress was shredded in the process. The dress finally came free with a ripping sound. The momentum of Ally's efforts carried her forward and knocked her completely off balance and hurtling to the ground.

Ally was more shocked from the fall than hurt. Fortunately, she fell onto the well-manicured lawn instead of the brick path leading from the gate. She took a moment to examine the dress. There was a tear about four inches long at the end. Ally shook her head then got to her feet. She dusted herself off as she walked up the path toward the house.

When Ally planted her foot on the bottom step of the porch, she froze in place. There was a strong familiarity to her surroundings. The well-manicured lawn. The white picket fence. The "Bless Our Home" sign on the front door.

It couldn't be. Ally snapped her foot back from the porch and turned to flee back the way she came. She was bounding toward the gate when she heard it. The shriek. The terrible, high-pitched shriek

"You whore!" The voice was all around Ally.

Ally threw her body forward, breaking into a sprint. She set her mind to make a left turn as she went out the gate, but she never got there. The cold hand on her shoulder was holding her back. Ally opened her mouth to scream, but no sound came out. She pumped her legs and struggled to break free, but it was no use. The hand was stronger now, fingertips digging into her shoulder so hard it hurt. It was pulling her backwards. Back toward the house.

Ally kicked at her blankets as she woke up in her bed. She sat bolt upright, her hand clutching her chest. Her breathing was fast and raspy.

"Ally!" a voice called from somewhere distant.

Ally cringed at the sound.

"Ally get up! I'm not going to tell you again! You'll be late for school!" Ally's mom called from the hallway outside her room.

Ally gazed around at her surroundings. A Channing Tatum poster on the wall. A writing desk beneath it. A row of stuffed animals lined up on a dresser. She was safe.

Gradually, her breathing slowed and she fell back against the bed, letting her head flop onto the pillow. She brought her hand to her face and covered her eyes. Her skin was damp, as if she'd been running all night. Even though she'd been asleep for hours, her body ached. But it always felt like that. Any time she had that dream, which was at least once a week. Always the same.

There was a rapid series of thumps on her bedroom door. "Let's go Ally," Ally's mom said from the other side.

"Ok mom, I'm up, I'm up," Ally said. She rolled onto her side and pulled her covers up onto her body. They had been mostly kicked off her bed during the night. Even though she was sweaty, she felt cold. She pulled the covers up over her head and closed her eyes. The dream was quickly fading away into the morning light. The fence. The lawn.

It had been months since she had been at the Parkers' house. After the incident with Benny's parents, Ally hadn't been invited back. She didn't have a strong desire to go back either. Despite the falling out with his mother, Ally still managed to keep things afloat with Benny. They still saw each other at school, and Ally was able to give him the occasional handjob on the bus ride from school. But Ally felt awkward around him. Whenever she jacked him off, she felt his mother's eyes watching from afar.

Ally clenched her thighs together as she thought back to her last visit to the Parkers' house. The sweat on Mr. Parker's forehead as he plunged into Mrs. Parker from behind. The feel of Mrs. Parker's blonde hair intertwined between Ally's fingers as she pulled the woman's face into her pussy. The tickle of stubble on Mr. Parker's chin when he kissed her.

Another thud at Ally's bedroom door shook her from her daydream. "Breakfast is on the table," Ally's mother called out.

***

Winter break brought Ally a much-needed rest. School wasn't going poorly, but it was a struggle to stay focused. At home, she was fully able to be herself. And Christmas always lifted her spirits. This evening she was helping her mom decorate their tree. Ally always went overboard with the decorations. The tree was a mess of bright tinsel, lights, and glass ball ornaments. There was barely any green from the tree visible. Putting on the steeple was the finishing touch but the top of the tree was well out of her reach.

Ally walked into the kitchen to grab a chair from the table. The phone by the doorway rang as she walked past. Why anyone would still have a house phone was beyond Ally's comprehension.

Ally lifted the receiver and pressed it to her ear.

"Hello Alejandra."

Ally's blood turned to ice and the phone slipped from her hand and clattered as it fell to the floor. She hesitated before picking it up, eyeing it as if it was a sleeping rattlesnake. She bent to pick it up and noticed her mom staring at her with raised eyebrows.

"It's for me," Ally barely managed to croak out. Ally turned away from her mom and stepped around the corner out of her mom's view. She opened her mouth to speak, but the words wouldn't come. It was like her mouth was full of sand. She cleared her throat and took a deep breath. "H-hello, Mrs. Parker."

"How have you been, Alejandra? It's been so very long since we've seen you. Are you well?" Mrs. Parker's voice came through the phone melodically. It was almost comical to hear Mrs. Parker's upbeat tone considering the last time she'd spoken to Ally, she'd been screaming for Ally to get out of the house after catching her kissing Mr. Parker.

"Yeah, err, I've been ok. Just busy with school and all," Ally said.

"Yes, Benjamin tells me he has had his hands full at school as well," Mrs. Parker said. Ally found it peculiar that Mrs. Parker always used Benny and Ally's full names. "Well, now you can take a bit of a break for the Christmas holiday season." Mrs. Parker paused before continuing. "In fact, that was the reason I was calling. I know we've had our differences in the past but this is the season of goodwill. And as a show of goodwill, I wanted to invite you to our Christmas Eve midday lunch."

The idea of being back at that house made Ally's blood run cold again. "Well, uhh, I don't know. It's just that...my mom has to go out of town for work that week so I should probably stay close to home."

"It would really mean a lot if you came," there was a slight inflection on Mrs. Parker's last word that made Ally bite her lip. "Christmas midday lunch has been a bit of a family tradition. It's nothing big or fancy. We invite a few family friends over on Christmas Eve, have a small meal, and then go out for last minute Christmas shopping."

Ally knew it was a terrible idea to be back in that house. Visions from her most recent nightmare flashed in her mind.

"Please Alejandra, I'm sure it would mean a lot to Benjamin as well," Mrs. Parker said.

Ally's chest felt warm as Mrs. Parker mentioned her boyfriend's name again. Even though she still saw him at school and rode the bus with him, she missed seeing him outside of school. Of course, if he knew the things his mom had done with her, he'd surely refuse to see Ally altogether.

Ally squeezed the phone and ran her fingers along the back of the battery compartment. "Ok, sure, I'll come," Ally said at last.

There was a brief silence before Mrs. Parker responded. "That's wonderful! I'm so happy. I look forward to seeing you. Bye bye now." The line went dead.

***

It was a chilly Christmas Eve as Ally walked to the Parkers' house but Ally could barely feel the cold air as it swept over her lower legs. She chewed the inside of her cheek as the house and white picket fence came into view. The normally emerald green lawn had finally succumbed to the changing of the seasons and had turned a brownish hue. Ally paused as she grasped the icy handle of the gate. It wasn't too late for her to turn around and go back home. She could phone in an excuse about being sick.

Before Ally had a chance to fully consider turning and fleeing, the front door swung open and Mrs. Parker stepped into the doorway.

"Alejandra!" she called out, smiling and waving.

Ally put on a false smile and forced herself to open the gate. She felt like a death row prisoner walking to the electric chair. Her legs lost energy with every step until she thought she might collapse on the porch.

Mrs. Parker watched her, smiling, hands clasped in front of her. Her immaculately-kept blonde hair was done up in a red ribbon that matched her red full-length dress. She stepped through the doorway onto the porch as Ally climbed the steps.

"Merry Christmas Alejandra! It's so good to see you again." Mrs. Parker stepped forward and embraced Ally. Ally reached behind the woman and gave a loose hug. "Come in, get out of the cold."

Mrs. Parker stepped aside and waved her arm into the house. Ally stepped past her and entered the house. Benny and his brother Matthew were sitting on the couch. Both were dressed in white, button-down shirts and black slacks. A stocky middle-aged man with greying, neatly cut hair was sitting in the chair nearest the couch. He was dressed in a dark three-piece suit and stood up as Ally entered the room.

"Merry Christmas, Alejandra," Matthew said, barely breaking visual contact with whatever he was watching on TV. No doubt it was something from the "approved viewing" collection.

"Merry Christmas, Ally. I'm glad you could make it." Benny slid over to make room between himself and Matthew on the couch. He was apparently a little too eager about doing it and drew narrowed eyes from Mrs. Parker.

Mrs. Parker's expression softened as she turned back to Ally. "Alejandra, meet Mr. Gable, he attends our church."

Mr. Gable stepped over and extended a fat-fingered hand. "Good to meet you, madam. Merry Christmas," he said when Ally offered her own. He brought it close to his mouth and gave it an air kiss, then patted the top of it with his other hand.

"And you as well," Ally said. She felt a strong urge to curtsey.

"I'll take your coat," Mrs. Parker said, turning to Ally. "I'm just finishing up in the kitchen, would you mind helping me?"

"Sure, no problem," Ally said as she slipped out of her coat and handed it to Mrs. Parker. She tugged on the front of her dress, straightening it.

In the next moment, Mr. Parker entered the room from the back hallway. "I should be able to--" his words broke off when he spotted Ally. Their eyes immediately locked. Ally's eyes lowered and traveled down his body and settled on the crotch of his tan pants. Involuntarily, she began to mentally undress him as she thought back to the last time she had seen him. Ally's cheeks grew warm as she realized Mr. Parkers eyes were also washing over her body.

Mr. Parker was the first to break out of the mutual trance. "Alejandra, Merry Christmas. Good to see you again." He practically ran to the chair opposite the one Mr. Gable had been sitting in. He snatched up a newspaper from the end table next to the chair and positioned it strategically over his lap.

Ally turned to Mrs. Parker who was staring a hole through the side of Mr. Parker's head. From the motion of her jaw and cheeks, it looked like she was physically biting her tongue. Her facial expression finally relaxed. "Right this way, Alejandra," Mrs. Parker said.

Ally followed Mrs. Parker into the kitchen where a slightly overweight middle-aged brunette in a green, full-length dress with a white apron was mashing dough on the counter with a rolling pin.

"Alejandra, I'd like you to meet Mrs. Gable," Mrs. Parker gestured to the older woman.

"How do you do, dear?" Mrs. Gable set the rolling pin aside and wiped her hands on her apron before extending her hand to Ally.

"It's good to meet you ma'am," Ally said as they shook hands.

Mrs. Parker immediately put Ally to work helping the women finish getting lunch together. Ally was forgotten by the women as the two of them wheeled around the kitchen discussing everything from recipes to general homemaking. Through her eavesdropping, Ally was able to determine that the Gables were prominent members of the church the Parkers attended. As impossible as it was, Mrs. Gable seemed to be even more religious than Mrs. Parker. Almost every third or fourth sentence was punctuated with "the Lord says" or "God teaches us."

Mrs. Parker retrieved several pieces of china from the cabinet in the far corner of the kitchen and walked them over to Ally. "Alejandra, could you help me set the table? And when you finish setting the table, be a dear and help me bring in a few things from the garage, would you?"

"Absolutely, Mrs. Parker." Ally was impressed with the china and silverware. It looked like it was reserved for royal gatherings.

Once Ally had finished setting the table, she followed Mrs. Parker out to the garage. She bit her lower lip when she saw the family's white minivan and recalled the trip she had taken in it with Mrs. Parker and Matthew. The garage was incredibly well kept, much like the rest of the house. There was an old treadmill in the corner and the walls were lined with shelves of neatly organized boxes and plastic containers.

"We need a container for the cookies, one for the bread...oh and also a platter for the turkey," Mrs. Parker rattled off items as she scurried around the dimly lit garage. Each time she retrieved one, she handed it to Ally until she could barely see over the stack of objects in her arms. "Ok, that should just about do it."

Ally turned and began making her way to the door. Her progress was stopped by Mrs. Parker's hand on her shoulder. She turned to see a stone-like expression on Mrs. Parker's face.

"Alejandra, I beg of you, these people go to our church. I need you to be on your best behavior today." Mrs. Parker's tone was almost pleading.

Ally had no idea what she was talking about. "I won't misbehave."

"I sincerely hope not," Mrs. Parker said. "I can't have you acting like the tart you usually are and messing with Benjamin or Mr. Parker. And I certainly won't have you throwing yourself at Mr. Gable. I saw the way you were eyeing him."

Ally had a strong urge to smack the woman with the cookie pan resting against her forearms. "But I wasn't--"

"He's married for Pete's sake!" Mrs. Parker reduced her voice to a loud whisper.

"Mrs. Parker, I don't know what you saw, but I wasn't eyeing him."

Mrs. Parker loosened the grip on Ally's shoulder. Ally was beginning to move when Mrs. Parker tightened her grip. "I wish I could believe you."

In a flash, Mrs. Parker spun Ally around by the shoulder and began shoving her toward the minivan. The containers fell from Ally's hands to the concrete floor of the garage with a loud series of bangs.

"Hey!" Ally said as the woman pushed her face down onto the hood of the minivan. The metal was cold against the side of her face.

Mrs. Parker grabbed the hem of Ally's dress and hiked it up over her ass. Mrs. Parker clicked her tongue, no doubt taking in the sight of Ally's red thong panties and disapproving. She snatched them down Ally's legs in one swift motion. Mrs. Parker pushed her thighs apart and before Ally could react, she felt Mrs. Parker's mouth against her pussy.

"Oh my God!" Ally was caught off guard and arched her back against the woman's face.

"How many times have I told you not to blasphemy?" Mrs. Parker delivered a smack to Ally's bare ass cheek that made her wince.

Mrs. Parker's mouth immediately returned to Ally's pussy and Ally felt Mrs. Parker's tongue run the length of her pussy lips. Ally was taken aback by Mrs. Parker's behavior but her warm mouth was too good to deny. Ally rose up onto the balls of her feet as Mrs. Parker flicked her clit with her tongue. She gently tongued it then pressed her tongue into Ally's folds. There was a distracting sense of urgency in Mrs. Parker's motions that kept Ally from being able to fully lose herself in the moment.

Mrs. Parker withdrew her mouth and pressed a finger into Ally. She quickly worked it back and forth, sinking it in to the knuckle before withdrawing it. Ally swiveled her hips trying to get Mrs. Parker's finger to brush against her clit. Mrs. Parker pushed a second finger into Ally's pussy. It took Ally a moment to adjust to the additional intrusion. Mrs. Parker sawed her fingers back and forth for only a few seconds before pulling them out.

Ally heard the woman stand up then felt her wipe her wet fingers across Ally's ass cheeks. Even though Ally had been shocked by Mrs. Parker's behavior, she was disappointed in the abrupt end. She reached to pull her panties back up but Mrs. Parker slapped her hands away. She roughly pushed Ally back onto the hood, bumping her chin. Ally felt Mrs. Parker's hand on her pussy again, spreading her lips with her fingers.

Ally grinned as she waited for Mrs. Parker to pick up where she had left off. Instead, she felt the woman insert a small, rounded object in her pussy. It felt like a small egg. Ally started to stand up to figure out what was going on but the woman held her onto the hood. A second passed. Five. Mild annoyance started to creep into Ally's head when the object in her pussy vibrated. A moan escaped her lips. The object vibrated several more times in quick succession, the sensations going straight to her clit. The feeling caught her by surprise and made her knees buckle. If Mrs. Parker hadn't been holding her against the hood she would've fallen to the floor.

Ally felt Mrs. Parker lean over her back until her mouth was next to her ear. The warmth of her breath sent chills down her spine. "This should keep your attention off the men, you Jezebel." She flicked her tongue against Ally's ear lobe then let her go. Ally latched onto the hood for support. Mrs. Parker pulled Ally's panties back up and lowered her dress. "Pick these up and get them inside." Without waiting, Mrs. Parker strode back into the house.