Keeping It Hot

Story Info
Wife's hot photo's keep soldier horny.
1.1k words
3.68
59.4k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marvelmar
Marvelmar
68 Followers

The nerve wrenching sound of metal wheels grinding against steel tracks was almost drowned completely out by the long blast of the big diesel's horn.

Standing on the depot platform with my sweet little wife of only three months, it was a definite signal that for the next year, I would be thousands of miles away from her.

I could only describe us as rabbits that last day before the U.S. Army said I had to report to Ft. Dix, New Jersey for deployment to Germany. We made love three times that morning and must have kissed goodbye a hundred times before this last passionate embrace on the depot platform.

Grabbing my small personal bag from the dolly that carried my duffel bag along with other traveler's luggage, I blew her one more kiss and boarded the train.

Fast forwarding, I arrived and settled in to the routine of Army life in a strange country. My one and only sense of connection to home came with mail call and letters from Melissa. She wrote religiously and sometimes I recieved two or three letters a day.

On one occasion, she had written that my best friend Buck had just returned from Japan and had came over trying to find me. I made one of my rare phone calls that night (very expensive) to give her a number that Buck could reach me.

The very next night, Buck called and we had about an hour long conversation. He had loved Japan and while there, he had bought a lot of camera equipment, lenses, etc. that would have cost a fortune in the United States.

I casually suggested that he could take some pictures of Melissa for me and maybe she could take some of him to send me.

About two weeks later, I recieved a small package with "Photo's...Do Not Bend" written on the outside.

Back in the barracks that evening, I tore into the envelope and found about thirty photographs. There were several of Melissa dressed in blue jeans and a pullover sitting on a park bench and a couple of her feeding the ducks in the park pond. There were two of Buck making his muscle man pose and then one final picture that made me a little curious.

In it, Melissa was going up the stairs, dressed only in her little green negligee (which had turned me on many times) swinging a bottle of wine in her right hand.

Even at the risk of seeming jealous or untrusting, I made a point of asking her about the picture in our next phone conversation.

"Oh, honey," she laughed. "Don't worry about that. Buck came over one night and I told him I wasn't dressed and had to go upstairs to put something on. He just couldn't resist snapping that picture, but it was all innocent."

For the next few days, I had so many mixed emotions. I was a little supicious, a little angry and a lot turned on. Turned on? This was something new. I was actually excited about some guy seeing my wife almost nude?

In my next letter to Melissa, I managed to insert a little paragraph that said something like..."Oh yeah, that pic of you in the nightie really turned me on. Maybe you could send me a few more like that."

In her next letter, she expressed some unclarity about what I was asking her to do.

"Do you want me to ask Buck to take naughty pictures of me to send you?" She asked. "I don't know if I can do that."

I was really beginning to get aroused now, so I placed a call that night. I explained that I really missed our sex and that if I couldn't trust Buck, who could I trust.

"Just do a few naughty things, nothing drastic," I told her. Just something to remind me how much I missed her beautiful body.

Our conversation ended with her telling me I should call Buck and let him know what I wanted because she didn't know how to approach him about this.

I'll admit, I became a little hesitant about doing that but about a half hour later, I placed the call to Buck.

After a few minutes of "buddy catch up", I kind of laid it on the line. I bragged on the quality of his photographs and wondered if he'd mind taking a few "intimate" shots of Melissa to send me.

After a brief pause, Buck said, "You mean like Valentine, anniversary shots that wives do for their husbands?"

"Yeah," I said. "Something like that."

It seemed to relieve him a little and he said, "Oh, sure, we can do some of those."

For over three weeks, I waited and waited. Only the regular letters came and then there was the brown envelope marked..."Photos...Do Not Bend".

I was trembling as I opened the package. My cock engorged with blood at the sight of the first picture. You could see Melissa's nipples right through the thin gown material.

It was a dissapointment from that photo through the rest. A few with black stockings or sexy looking outfits that really didn't show anything.

"Damn", I thought, "Why didn't she open up a little?"

We talked again that Thursday on the phone.

"How'd you like the pictures Buck took of me?" She asked.

"You looked great,", I said. "But I was looking for more like Hustler stuff instead of 'Naughty and Nice'," I joked.

"You're so crazy," she said, "Buck almost went nuts taking those. If I get naked, he'd probably have a stroke!"

Wanting to drop a huge bomb, I said, "Well, I'm waiting on the next batch, and strokes are optional. Maybe you could give a few yourself."

Melissa changed the subject back to family and other subjects but I had a feeling a seed had been planted.

Saturday, I recieved a letter from Melissa. In it she asked if I was gonna come home and be mad as hell if she sent me the kind of pictures I wanted.

I replied, "Negative", the Army term for no.

The next package of photographs showed Melissa in various stages of undress but always with black thigh high nylons. Her tits and pussy were on full display and in two of them I could see the leg of some other guy.

In the last pack she sent me there was Buck sticking his big cock up her pussy from the back as she sucked some unknown dude in her mouth.

As the months went on, there were four or five guys giving my little wife more cock than she could handle.

I have pics of her fucking three guys in the park with her skirt on (no panties) and sucking more dicks than I can count.

Thanks, Buck. For this fine photographic record of my hot little Melissa.

Marvelmar
Marvelmar
68 Followers