Keeping it in the Family Ch. 01

Story Info
Jack's first time with a woman happens to be his aunt.
2.9k words
4.04
40.5k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JASteele
JASteele
14 Followers

"Morning Miss Alicia." he said walking into the kitchen, screen door lightly shutting behind him. She flung her head around, startled by the presence of this nearly grown man in her kitchen.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I should have knocked." he said, embarrassed by his presumption. It's just that their early morning meetings had become so routine that it seemed silly to announce his presence and request entry with a knock.

"No, Johnnie, it's okay. You just caught me in the middle of a day dream."

"Something good I hope." He responded with a friendly wink. Alicia blushed and looked down, surprised at the attention.

She was quick to respond with a sharp tongue and a slap to the arm. "And you stop this 'Miss Alicia' thing. You are nearly grown." She turned to tend the oatmeal on the stove, but mostly to hide her cheeks growing ever redder.

"Well, yes ma'am, uh, I mean Alicia. That okay," he asked with a boyish smile that sharply contrasted the manly presence with which he had walked into her house. But this was him, somewhere between a man and a boy, trying to find his place; having just turned 19, he was confident in his muscular exterior developed from years of farm work, but underneath he had the hesitancy of budding masculinity.

Alicia felt for him and his embarrassment and gave him a reassuring smile. "Its fine Jack." Part of the family, she had never before called him Jack, a name used only by his friends. Their eyes met and a temporary silence befell the conversation. She wondered if she had made a mistake.

She broke the silence, eager to put that out of her mind. "Hey, want some oatmeal?"

"Naw, thank you though. Better get out to that barn." He had come early nearly every morning this month to fix the crumbling barn.

As she finished her breakfast, she made her way out to the farm. It was a blustery November morning, but the goats needed to be tended to. She was determined to make a living somehow. Or at least pay off the debt her husband left her with. He had run off with a waitress from the local diner nearly 6 months ago. She was certain he wasn't coming back. He was as good as dead, as far as their relationship went.

She passed by Jack, heaving the heavy shingles up the ladder. Alicia made her way into the barn to milk the goats. She was pleased to see her billy goat having his way with the rest of the does.

The hammer banged all morning and afternoon, Jack coming down only for a quick lunch of pork and beans Alicia had prepared. At dusk he climbed down off the ladder. Alicia emerged from the house to see the roof almost finished.

"Looks fantastic Jack," she called to him. She said his name without hesitation, realizing she could not put their morning interaction out of her mind for long. She felt discomfort with how comfortable it sounded rolling off her tongue. He lit a cigar and offered her one. "No, thanks."

From her cooler she opened two bottles of Jack's father's homemade brew. He accepted with gratitude. This was their routine, for the past 26 days. Each night, they'd sit on the bales of hay just inside the barn and watch the moon emerge just behind the mountains. Something made this night different from all of the others. Maybe it was the full moon, something they had yet to encounter during their evening chats, or maybe it was just the beer. It was especially pungent tonight.

Nonetheless, they drank and laughed long into the night. Eventually, conversation lead them to her husband, James. Underneath her anger, she was terribly hurt. She cried into his thick jean jacket as he slipped an arm around her.

"Oh, Jack," she said quickly wiping her eyes, "I'm sorry. This is not something I should be putting on a boy." She immediately saw the hurt in his eyes; he saw himself as a man. "I don't mean you're a boy. It's just, you are nearly 20 years my junior and Jack, I'm practically your aunt."

Technically they were second cousins-in-law, if there is such a thing. Though not related by blood, this was surely a taboo, at least in some parts of the country. She'd known him since she married his mother's cousin when he was 12. When he hit 18 she became curious about his body. Soon, she was fantasizing about him nightly. She wanted an 8 inch cock in her mouth, snaking its way down her throat. She knew it was wrong, but couldn't shake it.

The tightening of her inner thighs made her mind go wild with the complexity of this situation, but it eventually gave in to the months of built up attraction. She reached up and kissed him on the lips. She pulled back to examine his expression, the expression of the young man who was practically her nephew, and then they both resumed a passionate kiss.

Amidst the long embracing kiss, they slowly made their way deeper into the warm barn. Against the barn wall her body pushed on his. She was ashamed to acknowledge to herself that she had fantasized about him, about her nephew, his hips thrusting in deep, slow strokes, his huge cock filling her up to her satiation point. Feeling her clit swell, she could not resist her urges. Alicia placed her hand on his square, stubbly jaw and lifted it so their eyes met. She pulled his body hard against her own, feeling a bulge she had longed to touch. Alicia began peeling his layers off - work jacket, sweatshirt, long-sleeved shirt - until he was down to his white t-shirt and jeans. Just as Jack slipped Alicia's final top layer off, she fingered the waistband of his jeans. In response he flinched and moved his body ever so slightly back.

Alicia asked, "What is it? I'm sorry, I shouldn't assume that you're ready for that." She reddened with embarrassment.

"No, I am, I want to.", his voice shook. "I, um, well, I'm...just, nervous I guess". She smiled, relieved. "But, I...ah...just. Well, you know, what if...what if I can't please you...you know?"

She felt like the experienced teacher showing a virgin the ropes, and immediately relished in the role. Of course, she thought, it's understandable that an 18-year-old boy would fear that he'd lose control before he could please his much older and more experienced partner. An understanding smile came over her face. She would guide him; she'd listen to his body and slow him down.

"Jack," Alicia whispered, "It's okay. Whatever happens, I'm just happy to be in your arms." The tension dropped out of his shoulders a bit, but he was still shaking ever so slightly. "Jack, baby, we can stop if you want." But Jack wanted to feel the inside of Alicia so badly that he tried to put the size of his cock out of his mind. Plenty of women must like small dicks, he reassured himself.

Alicia flicked open his button and dropped his zipper and pants with the kind of urgency she had wanted to prevent in him. She couldn't help it, because in that moment, she envisioned herself on her knees taking into her mouth his huge dick, dripping with pre-cum. She slowed her hand and gently slipped it under the waistband of his boxer briefs, pushing them down to mid-thigh. Her fingers crept over his pubic hair, and down his rock-hard cock. In all of her fantasies about Jack, she saw a huge thick, throbbing cock. As her hand made its way over the veins in Jack's dick, she was snapped out of her fantasy by what she felt. His dick fit almost entirely into her hand and it was clear that he was as hard as he was going to get.

Alicia had to be honest with herself; she was jarred by what she was feeling. Her entire life she had been with large men. Just the idea of dick spilling out of her and over her cunt made her clit swell. One of the most erotic acts was the feeling of huge cock hitting the back of her throat. She, it could be safely said, had an affinity, if not an obsession with large dicks.

She quickly tried to acclimate herself to this cock that she had never experienced before. Jack sensed her hesitation immediately, and gasped. He grabbed his pants from his ankles and quickly pulled them up. "See, Alicia, I told you," he angrily spouted as he started to stomp off.

"Jack! Come back!"

"No!" He shot back.

"Jackie!" She had no idea where that came from but it made them both stop momentarily.

"What!" He yelled looking over his shoulder at her. His boxer briefs were still hanging out of the front of his pants, and his cock was clearly still hard. Alicia's eyes darted up from his bulging pants to his face to see tears welling up in his eyes.

"Oh, baby, come here." Jack didn't know what else to do, so he obeyed. The years of feeling inadequate and ashamed just came rushing back to him all in a moment. She grabbed him by the jacket and pulled him close to her. She felt the small bulge as he fell into her arms sobbing. Alicia's head was spinning, but in the midst of all this, she noticed her cunt had been dripping with cum.

As she held him tight, a plethora of new fantasies began rushing into her head simultaneously. Her heart and stomach fell. "Jack," she said softly, pulling his chest away from hers to get a good look at his red face. His eyes remained down. She took his cold face in her hands and kissed his lips softly. "Jack, I think we should find somewhere else to go. It's getting cold."

His stomach tightened with the feelings of rejection. He thought he might vomit. "I think my bed is quite warm just about now," Alicia softly uttered. A brief smile emerged from the corners of his mouth, which she returned with a knowing and comforting smile of her own. She tucked his boxer briefs into his pants and buttoned him up. "Come on, baby," she said. They walked silently to the house, hand in hand. Jack was still shaking. He was surprised by the intensity of his reaction, but he had built this moment up in his mind for months. He had been terrified of rejection all along.

Alicia opened the door for Jack and sat him down on the bench. She took his muddy boots off and placed them alongside her own. She slid his warm jacket down over his arms. He looked up at her, his head throbbing from crying. Alicia pulled Jack up the stairs to her bedroom. She sat next to him on the bed, pushed him down, and, looming over him, gently kissed his trembling lips. They embarked on a long kiss, which calmed Jack's body. She felt his tension release from beneath her.

"Okay, Jack," she said softly as she moved back onto her arm. Her hand crept to his stubbly face. "Listen to me baby, you have nothing to be ashamed of. Do you hear me?" He briefly made eye contact then looked down at the bed. "Jack, I am not a 16-year-old boy in a locker room. I am someone who wants very badly to become your lover tonight."

"But..." he trailed off.

"But?" Alicia questioned.

"But, you felt it," he said. "How can I, you know...make you feel good?"

"Oh, baby, you already make me feel good and I haven't even sucked your dick yet. Just wait until then". They both chuckled. Jack felt a twinge in his cock as he thought about her down on her knees. "I've been with a lot of different, well, kind of men, Jack." A white lie doesn't hurt here, she thought, but it was a lie nonetheless. They were all well over 7 inches. "And each one of them made me feel good in their own way. Oh, and by the way, technically speaking, you're more than large enough. Don't worry, it'll do the job."

They both laughed, and Alicia began to envision her mouth sliding down his cock, taking his cock and balls into her mouth, something she'd never been able to do before. She began to get quite excited. She wondered how it would feel inside her.

Alicia quickly took the lead and removed both of their shirts. Her bare chest touched his, which sent chills down both of their spines. She removed her pants and underwear and carefully removed his, intentionally leaving on his boxer briefs for the moment. She covered him with herself, Jack on his back on the bed, and kissed him passionately as she very intentionally ground her crotch over his growing dick. She reached down and slid her finger around the waist band of his boxer briefs, something that sent his nervous system into overdrive. He slid his boxer briefs off in an instant, beginning to forget about his small cock. Now, skin on skin, Alicia resumed the grinding of her pelvis. Jack's confidence as a man swelled as he felt her wet cunt slide over his penis.

Alicia slid down his body and positioned herself between his legs. Jack's dick surged with blood. Alicia ever so gently licked the tip of his virgin penis, which sent his back into an arch. She placed her hands on his stomach and hips, and he laid flat on the bed. In an instant, Alicia felt her lips come over the tip and take the short journey to the base of his dick. The temporary stopping point surprised her mouth, but then she did something that the naive Jack had never even thought about. She pushed his dick further into her mouth and swept up his balls with her tongue.

Alicia estimated his cock to not even make 5 inches but she reveled in the experience of holding and sucking a cock and balls in her mouth all at once, something she had never before been able to do with the giant dicks she had been accustomed to sucking. Her thighs surged, her cunt swelled. After moving her mouth up and down his shaft for almost 5 minutes, she crept up his body. She was impressed by this virgin's control of his body. She had had some very unsatisfying experiences with 18-year-olds.

She moved to his mouth and gave him a long deep kiss. Jack's dick was throbbing with something he had never before felt. His head was going to explode, and his body yearned for something more. Alicia rolled over onto her back and pulled him on top of her. She opened her legs wide and wrapped them around his waist. He held himself up on his arms, terrified to enter her. "Um, Alicia...I've...I've never done this before," he said with apparent embarrassment.

"Jack, your body will know what to do." He closed his eyes and moved forward with a jerk as she guided him into her.

"Wait," he said, as he entered her cunt. "A condom, I don't have a condom," he said nervously.

"No, it's okay Jack, I'm on birth control."

She felt her cunt expand. Jack moved as deep into her as he could go. Reflexively, her body wanted more. Her cunt expected more. But she soon began to notice his girth spreading the walls of her pussy. The pressure of his cock made her throb with excitement.

Jack, meanwhile, felt the walls of her cunt squeezing his dick, which he could barely handle. He hadn't even begun to thrust when he felt like he was going to explode. "Alicia!" he said with alarm. She knew exactly what he was afraid of and knew quite well how to calm an excited virgin.

"Take a deep breath and look at me baby," she said. He abided, still tightly inside of her. Jack felt his dick drain ever so slightly, and instinctively began to sloppily plunge his cock inside of her several times.

"Okay, now a little slower Jack. It's okay, I just don't want you to blow quite yet on me," she panted with a chuckle.

He slowly entered and exited her, thrusting gently but without rhythm. Jack, who gradually began to pick up the pace, looked intently at Alicia's face for cues. He got in synch with the rate of her breath and the thrusting of her hips. He thrusted in and out, in and out, concentrating on the tight warmth around his dick. He began to instinctively thrust harder, push deeper inside of her.

Alicia's back began to arch and he felt her thighs around his waist begin to shake. She began to erupt with such intensity that Jack started to feel his cock head swell inside her. He felt every inch of the walls of her pussy, and as she erupted in climax, his hips moved faster and faster. He felt his balls slam on to her ass. He fucked her harder and harder until the cum shot out of his cock, allowing Alicia to experience a rush of warmth inside her as she came down off of her climax. He fucked until his dick went limp and Alicia pulled him up to her chest. Jack's body shook and tears streamed down his face...

JASteele
JASteele
14 Followers