Keeping It In The Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Maxwell revealed, sort of.
4.6k words
4.64
89.3k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 01/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your response to the first part of "Keeping it in the Family" has encouraged me to keep it going. A lot of people expressed an interest into Maxwell, so some of the questions will be answered here, but keep your shirt on, because there's more to come, and it may just surprise you.

Part IV

My little escapade with grandpa really had me going.

I was lying in my bed, thinking of grandpa shooting his hot cum all over my tits, frigging myself at the same time. My clit has always been touchy and now that I’d finally had the experience of actually jacking off a man, handling my first cock, I found that I wanted more.

Even my grandmother had made me feel more like a woman for the first time in my life. I now felt complete, having experienced the joy of cumming without doing it to myself. The thoughts of grandma sucking on my nipples and my clit, and then sucking out all my juices had me ready to experience more.

I finally got up, deciding it was time to soak in the tub for a little while. There was still about 2 hours before dinner would be ready and I felt that a nice, long, hot soak in some hot water would relax me and that I’d also be able to enjoy what was coming for dessert later in the evening. Grandma had promised me that we’d get together with grandpa tonight and that I’d finally get to feel what a cock felt like between my pussy lips. I shivered at the anticipation of that event.

I went into the bathroom and drew a tup of hot water, just as hot as I could stand it. I put in one of grandma’s Calgon tablets, letting the bubbles build up before I settled in. Once the water wrapped around my body I could feel the muscles in my back start to relax. Yes, I’d been pretty tense the past 2 days, but I couldn’t say that it hadn’t been worth it. In fact, the past 2 days had been the most exciting I’d had in all my 21 years. Heck, if I’d know that being this horny, and this satisfied I’d have done it a lot earlier in my life. Guess that’s what I get for being such a loner all my life.

As I soaked there I eased my hand to my pussy and gently rubbed the outer edge of my lips, enjoying the feel I got. I was horny again, so I had decided to ease that horniness by making myself cum. I slid my fingers into my hole and gently caressed my clit, thinking back on what had already happened. In no time I was cumming.

It was then that I realized that I wasn’t alone.

“Don’t stop on my part,” my grandpa said.

I looked up.

There he was, standing in the doorway, watching me. I never moved my fingers, instead stroking my clit even harder.

“How long have you been there?” I asked.

“Only for a couple of minutes, dear. I has asked your grandmother where you were and when she told me I knew I had to look in on you.”

I noticed he was rubbing his crotch as he spoke to me.

“If you’ll come over here, grandpa, I’ll help you with that.”

It was only a few short steps to the side of the tup, and he was there in an instant, opening his pants at the same time. By the time he was at the side of the tub his pants were on the floor and his cock was standing at attention. I took it in my hand, massaging it, pulling his foreskin up and down over his pinkish head. The way this piece of skin moved over his cockhead amazed me. I’d never heard of such a thing as ‘foreskin’ before, but I had the feeling I’d be learning more about it this summer.

I leaned over and took his cock into my mouth, raking my tongue over the tip, tasting him once again. I stuck my tongue between his head and his skin, savoring the slightly tangier taste there. From the way grandpa moaned I knew he liked what I was doing. I lowered my mouth even further, taking more of his meat into me, bobbing my head up and down as I rotated my tongue around the inside of his skin.

“You sure you’ve never done this before, dear?” he asked.

I pulled off only long enough to answer him, “Yes, sir. Never had a chance to do this to anyone, but I do like doing it to you.”

Once that was said I returned to what I’d been doing.

As I bobbed on his cock I took more of it into my mouth with each downstroke. With him being as large as he was I just knew I’d never be able to take it all, but that didn’t mean I wasn’t going to try! By the time I’d been sucking and licking for about 5 minutes, I found that I was almost taking it all. My mouth would get as far as my hand, which was wrapped around him, still not down to the base, and I figured that that was all I could do right now. I mean, I still had the rest of the summer to get that particular job done, so why not just enjoy what I was doing here. After all, I was not in a rush to get it done, was I?

Grandpa tangled his fingers in my hair, pulling me closer to his cock as I continued to suck on him. By my resistance he could tell that I didn’t want to take too much in right now, so his pressure on my head soon eased up a little bit and I resumed to suck him til he shot his load in my mouth and down my throat. I sucked him a little more, making sure I drained him, before letting him pull out. He sat on the side of the tub, a huge smile on his face.

“You’re almost as good as your grandmother.”

“Does she take you all into her mouth?”

“Yes, she does. But, like you, it took her a while to get used to the size. By the time we’d been married 2 months she was a real pro and was able to take all of me, down to my balls, with no difficulty at all. I’m sure she’ll give you a few pointers if you ask her to.”

“I’ll do that.”

“Now, get out of there and get dressed. Dinner will be ready shortly and I’m sure you don’t want to miss what’s going to happen after that.”

“I’ll be down in a little while.”

“I’ll send your grandmother up and the two of you can talk with you get dressed,” and with that he left me alone, and happy.

I was in my bedroom when grandma came upstairs.

Once she was in my room she shut the door and sat on the bed, patting the mattress, indicating that I was to join her there, so I did.

“Did you and your grandfather have a nice time?” she asked.

“We did,” I told her.

I also told her that I’d sucked him and swallowed his whole load.

“How in the world did you ever get used to sucking him, and taking all of him in your mouth?” I asked her.

“Believe me, it wasn’t easy. Remember when I told you that he wanted to fuck me up my ass?”

I nodded, remembering our earlier conversation.

“Well, he also wanted me to suck him off. I’d never done that with him before we got married. Sure, we had some heavy petting, with him playing with my pussy and my tits, but we never did anything else before getting married. We used to talk a lot about what we’d like each other to do to us, but that was as far as it went. He would tell me that he’d like to get that cock up my ass and for me to be able to take all of him into my mouth. When I first saw him I just knew that the second part would be impossible. You’ve seen him, hell, you’ve sucked him off, too. I’m sure you know what I’m talking about then.:

Again, I nodded.

“Well, I also told him that I’d love to feel his mouth down on me and he promised me that that would be the first thing he’d do to me on our honeymoon night. I could hardly wait. I almost came right then, with his hand rubbing me through my panties.

“I would let him suck on my nipples while he played with my clit, but that was as far as I was willing to go at that time. I think he understood. He never complained to me about it, so I never thought anything else about it.”

“I do remember that the first time I got my hands into his pants I was surprised to find that he didn’t have any hair there, so I asked him about it. He told me that his pubic hair always irritated him there and that he’d kept it shaved almost all his life. When I found that cream I got him to try it and now we both use it to keep all our hair from down there. We really like the smooth feeling when we’re sucking or licking each other.”

The whole time we were chatting, grandma was rubbing my leg, slowly reaching higher, until she was only inches from my outer lips.

I’d still not completely dressed after getting out of the tub. All I had on was the over-sized nightshirt I sleep in.

I knew what she wanted so I pulled the shirt over my head and got up on the bed, reclining in the middle, spreading my legs and inviting her to do what she wanted.

Didn’t have to wait long, either.

She grabbed my ankles and pulled me towards the foot of the bed, then got up and positioned herself so that her pussy was directly over my face, with her face pointing directly towards mine. She lowered herself and I think we both inserted our tongues into each other at the same time.

I’ve got to admit, the smoothness of grandma’s lips was arousing, as well as sensual. I liked the feeling of not having to encounter any hair, pulling it out of the way so that none would get in my mouth. Yes, I was going to like this very much and had already decided that the next time I got in that tub I was going to use her cream and get rid of all my pubic hair as well. I kept myself trimmed short, so getting any loose hairs in her mouth wasn’t going to be a problem at all.

I reached around her hips and smoothed my palms against her smooth skin, as I probed her pussy, sucking her juices into my mouth. My fingers would probe her asshole as well, gently pushing one or two of them into her, getting moans with each invasion.


She was doing the same thing to me as well. I think we’d both realized how to please each other, by mimicking what we were doing to each other, and the pleasures were continuing to overpower me. I was still amazed at just how excited I was getting to have her mouth doing its business on me. The thoughts of my own grandmother eating out my pussy was more thrilling than I’d have thought it would’ve been.

Then again, I’d never even considered eating out my own grandmother, much less actually doing it!

Slowly I pulled my tongue out of her and started to lightly lick around the edges of her lips, only touching them when there was enough juice gathered there to suck it off. I pulled her down towards my tits, sliding my tongue to that area between her pussy and her ass hole, licking her there. Finally I got to her brown hole and stuck my tongue in. Even though I wasn’t able to get it too far inside her, the feeling was nice and I’m sure she enjoyed it as well. She sure ground her ass into my chest every time I would lash that nether region with my tongue.

Grandma pushed her arms between my legs, spreading them even further apart and pulled them back towards my tits, seemingly splitting me apart. In this fashion she was able to reach to my asshole and do the same thing to me.

I think we were both in heaven at that point.

“If you girls are done it there, I’m starving out here!” Grandpa yelled.

We pulled apart, sat on the edge of the bed, looked at each other, and laughed.

Part V

As we sat around the table, eating the wonderful meal grandma had prepared for us, I finally got up the nerve to ask the question I’d been wanting to.

“Why can Maxwell speak?” I asked.

My grandparents looked at each other and nodded.

“Well,” grandma started, “when he was younger he used to go to one of the neighbors to play with their kids. He’d been doing that for years and everyone had a good time when he was there. About a year ago something terrible happened. We don’t really like to talk about it too much,” and she stopped and looked at Maxwell as he ate his dinner, “but it is something we figured you’d ask about. We sat down before bringing you here for the summer and we both decided that if you asked we would tell you.

“Maxwell was playing in the neighbors yard when someone drove up, pulled a gun and grabbed the oldest boy there. Maxwell tried to help and went after them. The man, who we later found out was the boy’s real father, pointed his gun at Maxwell and told him not to move. Well, Maxwell was always hardheaded, so he ignored the order and went after him. For all his caring and concern Maxwell was shot. The bullet went into his throat and destroyed his voice box.

“Needless to say, we were devastated, but we were also happy to know that the wound wasn’t serious enough that it would kill him. Took 2 years and 5 surgeries to get him better and we’re so happy to still have him with us.”

“How does he communicate with you then?” I asked

“We have our ways, dear,” was all grandma would say on the subject, so I let it drop.

I felt something on my leg, under the table. I looked and found grandpa’s foot rubbing my lower leg. I had to admit that it felt good there, so I moved my chair closer to him and soon he had his hand on my thigh, stroking it quite sensually.

Grandma moved her chair closer to me and she began to rub the other leg, and it was then that I knew they’d planned the whole thing. This was coming from both directions and I would soon learn to understand their ‘signs’ as well, particularly in the art of seduction.

I had to admit, this was going to be one hell of a summer vacation!

Part VI

I went to bed that night feeling so much better about things.

My grandparents and I were closer than we’d ever been and I was learning so much about sex and my own sexuality. I’d have never thought I could be so horny, and it seemed like I was like that all the time. I found that I had to restrain myself to keep from jumping on either of my grandparents and having sex with them.

Maxwell was another subject though. I didn’t know how I felt about him.

He would sit on the other side of the room, no matter which room we were in, and just stare at me. Other than that he’d ignore me. I’d try to talk to him, try to coax him to sit next to me, but whenever I would move close to him, he’d simply leave the room.

I began to wonder if I was doing something wrong.

“Why doesn’t Maxwell like me, grandma?” I asked her one day.

“It’s not that he doesn’t like you, dear, but it just takes him longer to get use to new people. You have to realize, other then me and your grandfather, Maxwell has led a rather sheltered life and his experiences haven’t exactly earned his respect.”

I’d never thought of that.

“It took him almost 2 years to let even me and your grandfather to get his trust again, but we didn’t give up and I’m asking you not to give up, either. He has to know that you’re as much a part of this family as he is.”

“Ok, grandma. I’ll keep trying to get him to know me better and I’ll try to be patient with him, too.”

“That’s all anyone can ask for.”

That night, after getting my shower and turning in, I had the weirdest dream.

I was laying in my bed after just finishing screwing grandpa. I was weak from the efforts and was just lying there trying to catch my breath.

I must’ve fallen asleep.

How long I lay there I don’t know, but I felt a presence between my legs and slowly opened my eyes and looked to the foot of the bed. What I saw there completely surprised me.

There was Maxwell’s head and he was gently licking at my exposed pussy, still dripping the remaining juices that grandpa had left in me. There was already a wet spot under my butt, so I knew I’d probably leaked most of his semen onto the sheets. I just laid there like I was still sleeping and let him do what he wanted.

In a few minutes I felt him push his tongue deep inside me. I’d never known that someone could have a tongue that long! It felt as though he was licking the opening to my uterus. I enjoyed it immensely, too.

His nose was rubbing against my clit as he continued to lick me out, sucking up all the juices still in there. His whiskers reminded me of grandpa’s mustache and the first time he’d licked my pussy. It kind of tickled, but it felt too good to stop him, too.

Pulling his tongue out of my hole he licked my lips, licking the remaining dried cum from the outside of my pussy, causing more juices to come running out of me. He started to lick them up as well and in no time I’d cum all over his face.

He looked at me for the first time and I could swear that I saw a smile on his face!

I pulled my legs back, exposing my asshole and he proceeded to lick me there as well, again causing feelings of desire and wanting to feel a hard dick inside me. I let him lick me until I can two more times.

He backed to the foot of the bed and just looked at me and it was then that I finally got a good look at his cock.

To say that his cock reminded me of grandpa’s would be an understatement.

His tip was rather narrow, but as it went back to his loins I could tell that it got thicker and thicker, until I was sure I wouldn’t be able to get my hand all around it. As much as the thought of sticking that cock in my pussy scared me, I knew I wouldn’t rest until all of it was buried deep as it could get inside me.

I got up and turned around, getting on my hands and knees, and presented my ass for him to gaze at. I wasn’t disappointed, either.

In a few minutes he began to lick all over my cheeks, once again probing my asshole with his tongue and occasionally licking up the cum leaking from my pussy. His tongue would graze over my clit and I’d get chill bumps all up and down my spine.

He finally moved up behind me and, with out any preparations, drove that lovely cock up into my dripping pussy.

I’d never been so stuffed in all my life!

But you have to remember this, too. I’d only had one cock in me and that was grandpa’s, so I only had his to gauge this new feeling between my legs.

Maxwell drove into me with all his might.

Whereas grandpa grunted and groaned as he fucked me, it was quite different with Maxwell, since he wasn’t able to make any noises. I didn’t know if he was enjoying all this or not, but I felt that he was.

He pounded my pussy and drove that cock into me until I felt that it was eventually going to come out my mouth. I laid my head on my pillow and enjoyed feeling his cock pumping in and out of me, with my own cum still dripping from my hole and pooling on the sheets beneath me. I dipped my fingers into it and licked them clean. I tasted pretty good, too. I did it again and again until I was sure that there was nothing left to lick up. It reminded me of how grandma had tasted the first time I ate her pussy.

I guess I must have closed my eyes at some point, because I soon felt an added weight on the bed and when I opened them there was grandma, naked and playing with her hole as Maxwell continued to fuck me. When she saw me looking at her she smiled and moved to the head of the bed, wrapping her legs around my head and snuggling closer so that I could get a good approach to her pussy.

“Eat me, dear, “ was all she said.

Heck, I would’ve done it without her asking me to.

She pulled her hairless lips apart, showing me the pinkness inside, inviting me to dive right in, which is just what I did.

But, I didn’t just stick my tongue into her. I licked all around the outside of those smooth lips, savoring the smoothness of her skin under my caress. I couldn’t wait to get all the hair off my pussy and see how good it felt with her eating me out without all that hair getting in the way. Slowly, I pushed into her, licking all along her inner lips, sucking up her flow slowly, wanting to make it last as long as I could.

She began to moan and pushed her open pussy harder up to my mouth.

I found her clit and focused on it for a while. It had finally escaped it’s hood and was simply staring up at me, begging for attention. I gently pulled my tongue over the head and that got a deeper moan out of grandma, so I knew I was doing something right. After a few minutes I began to lick harder, pulling on it slightly, until it was completely in my mouth and I was sucking on it as I’d sucked on grandpa’s cock. I continued to rub it with the tip of my tongue and her juices were slowly beginning to fill my mouth.

12