Keeping It in the Family Ch. 03

Story Info
Seduction of sister-in-Law... and more.
2k words
4.35
77.6k
39

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 05/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last sexual encounter with my Sister-in-law was more erotic and fulfilling than I ever imagined. In so many ways it was the making of a perfect woman - an attractive woman devoted to meeting my desires. My weakness for a woman in stockings and heels could be satisfied through use of hypnotic suggestion or using the trigger word "rumplestiltskin."

For the next two weeks I sent Ann daily email messages with links to the hypnotic program to insure the hypnotic suggestions, and trigger word, would remain embedded in her deep subconscious. With each hypnotic message it would reinforce that her desire for sexual fulfillment would only be met by me.

I was scheduled to go out of town on business for a week and knew I had to see Ann before I left. I called her on Friday morning when I knew she would still be at home and home and when she answered the phone I immediately used the word "Rumplestitltskin."

There was a brief pause and I heard her recite those words I so loved to hear - "Yes David."

"Ann - I need you to come to my office at 4:00pm today and you are to wear a short skirt, stiletto heels and stockings with a garter belt. Do you understand?"

Again she responded by saying "Yes David."

At 3:30pm I sent my administrative assistant home for the weekend and waiting anxiously for Ann to arrive. At exactly 4:00pm she walked into the office and I nearly fell out of my chair. She had on a bright blue silk blouse with the top three buttons undone showing her lovely cleavage. Her skirt, short and tight, had a slit up the side exposing the tops of her stockings and black garters with each step she took. Her stiletto heels clicked with each step on the hardwood floor and I could feel my erection pulsating with each step.

The use of the trigger word was no longer necessary as she was now programmed to willingly be my lover anytime we could be alone. As I stood to greet her she reached down to take hold of my cock that was already bulging through my pants and our lips met in a long and passionate kiss filled with lust. As our lips parted I whispered in her ear "I need to taste you" and she pushed papers off my desk and sat on the desk directly in front of me placing her heels on each side of me as her skirt slid up revealing her freshly shaved love box. My hands were busy caressing her silky stocking legs as my lips and tongue tasted the sweet juices that flowed freely. My tongue seemed to create its own dance with her clitoris and within seconds I could hear her moans of pleasure as she approached climax. With a loud gasp she grabbed my head pulling it in deeper to her vagina as pulsating waves of orgasms shuddered through her body. Her juices coated my mouth, tongue and face and it took all the control I could muster to keep from cumming myself.

As her orgasm subsided I had already removed my pants and shorts and without saying a word had guided her off the desk turning her back to me and watched her quickly spread her legs and bend over the desk that was soaked with her freshly released juices. My cock slid effortlessly into her still throbbing cunt and almost immediately she shuddered with another orgasm. I knew that I could not hold out much longer and slid from her sweet cunt and began working my cock into her tight ass. As she wiggled and pushed against me in rhythm to my movement I was deep inside her and felt load after load shooting into her. Her breasts were now rubbing against the desk and her finger had started to massage her own clit and another orgasm erupted through her as my last drops of cum seeded deep inside of her.

After dressing and cleaning up she was ready to leave when I stopped her for one last kiss and whispered "Rumplestiltskin" into her ear.

"Yes David" she responded with the blank stare evident in her eyes.

"I will be out of town for the next week and I need you to think of ways that we can enjoy each other more on a regular basis after I get back. Although I love your sister there is no sexual attraction and I want to share all my desires with you. Do you understand?"

"Yes David" is all that was said and she left the office to go home.

The following Friday I returned home after a full week of traveling and nonstop meetings. I had hoped that Ann came up with a good idea on how our sexual encounters could happen more often as I had masturbated all week long to the memories of her legs in stockings and the erotic sexual encounters we had shared. When I walked into the dining room there was a note on the table from my wife that simply read:

"David - I am out shopping with Ann and will be back at 7:00pm. I did the cleaning and organizing around the house and hope that you find it satisfactory. Diane."

As I read her note I couldn't help think that it was very odd compared to any of our normal interactions and wondered if Ann had something to do with it. My emotions were conflicted - part of me was nervous and part of me was excited. Oh well - I was sure I would understand more when she came home. As I walked into my home office I saw a note on my computer screen from Ann:

"David - welcome home! Check your email as I have a surprise to share what you can look forward to tonight! XXXOOO - Ann."

Excitedly I opened up the email from Ann and there were pictures of her in very sexy black lingerie, red stiletto heels and seamed stockings. With each picture her pose changed and became increasingly provocative serving as a tease for the next picture. The last picture showed her bending forward with her fingers pulling the lingerie fabric snugly between her ass cheeks and a brief message saying "Interested? ... click to see more."

My cock was already growing and throbbing and I could hardly contain my excitement to see what was next as I clicked on the link that was seductively placed between her spread legs on the photo. Quickly appearing was a large red heart that filled the screen - looking closely I could see it beating and it quickly began to shrink in size and was joined by one, two, four, eight and 16 more identical hearts each beating in unison. The hearts began to move collaboratively around the screen as one or more would get larger or smaller. I wanted to go back to the pictures of Ann but I was unable to turn away. The movement of the hearts was slowly putting me into a trance and then subtly pictures of Ann appeared among the hearts and faded into the background. I became aware of music playing softly and my eyes remained transfixed on the computer screen but my eyelids became so heavy I was unable to keep them open. Although my eyes were closed in the darkness I could still see the beating hearts and the vision of Ann's legs remained vivid as if she was in the room. The music became softer and then I can hear Ann's voice as if she was whispering in my ear:

"David - you now belong to me. I found this program on your computer and have used it to give us all of the time we could ever want to be lovers. My sister is very weak and after only one session she completely succumbed to all of the suggestions. She is still your wife but she is completely in my control. When we get home from shopping you will be very surprised to see how happy Diane is in her new role."

"As for you my dear lover, you will soon realize that I am the woman of your dreams and you will willingly submit to my every want and desire. You will look for an email from me every morning for the next two weeks and you will follow the instructions without question. Everything that you see and hear from me will seem natural. One more thing ... whenever you hear me say the word 'orgasm' you will immediately slip into a trance and acknowledge by saying 'Yes Mistress'. When you awake you will not remember anything about this email but you will remember that everything that happens tonight seems perfectly normal and that your sexual desires are all about me."

Hearing the front door open startled me and I realized I must have fallen asleep while at the computer. Walking out to front room I was greeted by Ann and my wife returning from shopping. Ann smiled and gave me a big kiss as my wife excused herself to go to the bedroom and change. As I watched Diane turn into the guest bedroom Ann told me to wait a minute before coming to the Master bedroom so she could show me a new outfit. After waiting a few minutes she called me and she was standing in our bedroom doorway in a sexy black nightie with red stiletto heels and black seamed stockings. Although these were brand new they for some reason seemed familiar and I found her quickly in my arms as my hand slipped down to squeeze her ass and caress the tops of her stockings. I had already slipped my pants off with my erection pointing straight out toward the woman of my dreams. My other hand had slid down to feel her love box my fingertips were already feeling the moistness between her legs.

Behind me I suddenly heard Diane's voice say "Excuse me" and I turned to see her standing in a a brand new maid outfit with a micro mini skirt, black seamed stockings, and black stiletto heels. She smiled, did a curtsy, and asked if there was anything we needed her to do.

Ann smiled at her and looked at me asking if I found her new outfit to be acceptable. I could only nod yes and then I watched Ann lay back on the bed and order Diane to lick her pussy. Without hesitation Diane took position with her head between Ann's lovely thighs and started licking and sucking her sister's clitoris until Ann screamed out in passion as an orgasm ripped through her body. Ann then told Diane to go to her room for the evening and that she had permission to pleasure herself and that we expected breakfast served in bed at 6:30am.

Diane stood up, straightened her outfit, and said "Yes Ma'am" as she left the bedroom.

Ann looked at me and opened her legs wide as I wasted no time diving between those legs and hungrily lapping up every bit of Ann's juices left behind by her orgasm. She rolled me onto my back and mounted me as she forcefully began bounce up and down driving my pulsating cock deeper and deeper in to her well lubricated cunt. I could feel her tighten and almost instantly she began moaning uncontrollably as another orgasm tore through her body causing tingles from her toes to the top of her head. Keeping me deep inside her she rolled onto her back and pulled my lips to hers as she begged me to fuck her and fill her with my sperm. I had never experienced such passionate kisses in my life and it was my turn to moan as I released my load deep inside her. With both of us spent I lay next to her and felt her head cuddle on my shoulder and I realized how perfect life was to have the woman of my dreams sharing my life while her sister, my wife, happily slept in the next room waiting to keep our happy home clean and neat and fulfill all of our needs.

As I closed my eyes to drift to sleep I felt Ann kiss my cheek and whisper "orgasm" ...