Keeping it in the Family Ch. 05

Story Info
New Year was now fast approaching.
2.2k words
4.43
46k
24
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christmas was now over for another year and boy did it give a couple of unexpected Christmas presents. Martin was going to be a dad to not only his mom's baby but also his next door neighbour Debra too and maybe to his sister Katy as well. He would have to wait a couple of weeks to find out for sure about that one but it was looking odds on at the moment.

New Year was now fast approaching. Both Sarah and Martin were going to spend it at Julie's, what would Julie say to the news they both wondered? It was now Dec 30th, 4 days since I was given the news from mom and Debra. Mom was being very quiet and keeping herself busy and keeping out of my way. Debra had also not shown herself either, if she was scared about what mom would say or do or if she was shit scared about her hubby finding out just who's baby it was we didn't know. But I wanted to find out is how she thought it was my baby she was pregnant with?

It was just past lunchtime when he decided to go and knocked on Debra's door as he knew her hubby Ron had gone out as he saw him pass by in his truck. As he knocked on her door she answered it almost immediately.

"Hello Martin what brings you here?" As if she didn't already know he thought to himself.

"I got your letter that you put through the letterbox on Boxing Day." He said as she looked at him blankly.

"What letter are you talking about Martin?" She asked.

"This letter Debra!" He said pushing it into her hand.

"I think you should come in honey, I am on my own so don't worry." She said as Martin stepped in and she closed the door behind him.

"Martin I didn't write this letter to you, it's not my writing and I am not pregnant." She said flatly.

"Are you sure?" He asked again.

"Listen honey, I think I would know if I was pregnant or not. I just had my period yesterday so this must be someone playing a joke on you." Debra replied.

He was now lost, if it wasn't Debra his neighbour that was pregnant then who the hell was it?

"Oh my god it couldn't be her," He said almost fainting at the thought of it.

He must have turned a whiter shade of pale if the look on Debra's face was anything to go by.

"I got to go Debra and if I don't see you before it I hope you have a good New Year." He said as he gave her a quick kiss and bolted out the door before her hubby Ron came back home.

As he got to his front door he wondered what he would say to mom after he found out if he was right or not this time. Mom was upstairs, so he took the phone from the kitchen into the living room and dialled the number I had in my little black book.

"Hi is Julie there." Martin asked on the other side of the phone.

"Hold on Martin I'll go get her for you" Came the voice of her daughter Beth.

"Hi Martin and what can I do for you today?" Julie asked.

"Did you leave an envelope by the door when you left on Boxing Day to go back home?" Martin asked as he waited for an answer.

"No honey I never left anything when we made our way out the door to come home." Julie answered.

Martin was now scratching his head as to who it could be that left a letter for him to find that said he was the father of their baby. It was now New Year's Eve and both Sarah and Martin got everything packed into the care and headed off to Julies. Fortunately the snow that had falling Christmas day had now melted away and the roads were clear all the way to Julies. All Martin could think of was who the hell had left the letter saying stating her was the father of their child. He kept it quiet from his mom until he could find out who else was carrying his baby. Once he got to his Aunt Julies he also swore her to secrecy as well until he found out who it was.

The rest of the day past uneventful and we all headed to bed. It was the same arrangement as we had at home...Mom/Julie, Beth/Lauren with Katy having a bed on her own while Martin would be sleeping in the den on the couch. Finally it was New Year's Eve, it had been very eventful year for them all of them especially the last part of the year... But there was going to be one more surprise before the old year had ended and the New Year had begun.

Ever since Julie got up on New Year's Eve she had been feeling unwell and had been in the bathroom throwing up. Julie finally came out of the bathroom and both her and mom went into the kitchen to have a chat. Both of them came back out the kitchen a couple of minutes later and went into the bathroom together. A few minutes later they both came back out the bathroom and went back into the kitchen without a word being said. Beth, Lauren and Katy went into the kitchen and now the alarm bells were going off in my head, it must be Julie that is pregnant right enough he thought as he waited for them to call him into.

"Martin can you come in here we need to talk to you." Came the voice of Julie and mom in unison.

"Uh oh." Was all I could muster at this point.

"What's with the face Mister, don't worry its good news." Mom said as I sat my ass on a chair at the table.

"OK here is the deal, Julie has been throwing up this morning and we both thought she might be pregnant and that seeing you were the only one inside her it had to be yours." Mom said again.

"Your aunt has just done a pregnancy test and it came back negative so you are off the hook young man." Mom said with a smile on her face.

"I'm ok I'm not pregnant it must have been something I ate that didn't agree with me that's all." Julie beamed thanking god at the same time.

To say I was relieved would be an understatement.

"Here drink this to calm your nerves." Mom said handing me a JD and coke which I drank in no time at all.

The rest of the day was a good one as we all sat around watching the television and then had dinner. The New Year's party that my Aunt was having was getting closer as the neighbours began to arrive. Almost all her neighbours had come to the party as the music got loud and everyone was up dancing and the booze was flowing freely as we all had a great time. All that is except for my sister Katy, she had been fine till almost midnight and ended up going to bed before the bells brought the New Year in.

Lauren was the first to kiss me as she groped the front of my pants to feel my hard on straining against her hand. By the end of the night I had also been groped by mom, Julie, Beth and a couple of the younger females at the party to who thought it would be fun to join in on the act. All too soon the party was over and it was the next morning already. Before we knew it we were on our way home again.

A couple of days later Katy was in the living room watching a DVD that she had spotted under the coffee table as she was cleaning up. When she lifted it up there was no writing on it so she put it in the DVD player and pressed play on the remote control. As it began to play she realized it was one of Martin's porn DVD's and as she was about to press stop up came a face she knew very well with Martin and her mom on it to.

All were naked and touching each other as her neighbour Debra was being fucked by her brother her mom was sucking on Debra's nipples. The more Katy sat there watching the action in front of her the more and more she got aroused by it. Katy reached up and began massaging her tits while not taking her eyes of the DVD. She never heard him come in the door and as he got to the living room he could hear moaning like someone was having sex.

As Martin looked around the corner into the living room he saw Katy sitting on the sofa with a tit in one hand and her other hand was under her short skirt obviously masturbating herself watching the DVD. As he stood there watching her Martin's cock hardened in his pants. He unzipped them and took out his dick and began masturbating watching her. Katy now loosened the buttons on her top and pushed her bra up to play with her huge nipples.

He moved closer to the sofa and watched Katy as she stimulated her nipples as she played with her pussy. As Martin got right up to the back of the sofa he put his arms around his sister and took her breasts in his hands and gently squeezed her tits. Katy let out a soft moan as he caressed her breasts and she flung her head back.

Martin leaned forward and took a nipple into his mouth and began to suck on it. When they were alone Katy and Martin would often sit on the sofa in front of the big television and watch some porn on the DVD player but now with the neighbour starring in this one it added a little bit more stimulation to it all. Mom was now four months pregnant and was getting hornier and hornier. And the site in front of her proved to be too good to pass up as she stood watching from the living room door.

She entered the room and took her clothes off and joined both of them on the sofa. Mom took over the jerking of his cock while he was sucking on Katy's nipples. Mom was now desperate to have his prick deep inside her cunt and straddled him. She sank herself on to his 8 inches of rock hard meat. Both mom and Katy sucked on each other's boobs now as he fucked mom from behind as Katy lay under her sucking, nibbling and biting moms hard nipples.

"Stick your fingers inside my cunt!" Katy cried out to her mom.

Mom obliged her by sticking 2 fingers inside her dripping twat and began fucking her with them as Martin fucked mom from behind as Katy licked and sucked her brother's cock as it went out and in moms pussy and also licked her mom's cunt juices up as they dribbled down onto her mouth.

"Oh fuck yes shove them deeper you little motherfucker!" Mom cried out a little louder this time.

"Make me cum over your fingers mom as Martin cums in you with that wonderful cock of his!" Katy moaned out loud.

As Martin fucked mom Katy sucked on her mom's breast as the milk from her boobs began to flow down over Katy's body as mom and son's sticky juices dripped onto the bed just above Katy's head.

"Oh fuck I'mmm cummmmiiiinnnnggggg, yesss, yessss,yesssssssss!" Mom moaned out filling the room with noise.

Katy's fingers were a blur as she strummed her clit while being finger fucked by mom. Mom collapsed onto Katy as she came down from her orgasm. Katy now took his glistening cock in her mouth licking off mom's juices and swallowing them. Sucking faster and harder now on his throbbing cock as his fingers now fucked her soaking pussy faster and faster as he felt the sap rising from his balls into his shaft.

"I'm gonna cum now!" Martin said as Katy came in her mouth which in turn set off Katy's orgasm.

Spurt after spurt hit the back of her throat and she almost swallowed all of it. Some squirted out the corners of her mouth which Katy caught with her tongue. Katy's pussy contracted around my fingers almost breaking them as she came over his fingers and hand with such a force that she passed out. A few moments later Katy came back around and lay there contented alongside her mom. Martin got up, went to the bathroom and cleaned up before going back downstairs to find something to eat.

It was now the middle May, while Martin was in the middle of fucking mom her waters burst and she went into labour. He pulled out of her and called Katy who came running in at hearing the screams of pain from her mom. Martin called the Ambulance and mom was taken to hospital where several hours later she gave birth to an 8lb 1oz daughter whom she named April. Martin doted on little April doing everything he could to make life easier for mom.

Debra our next door neighbour still comes round from time to time and has some fun with me and mom and he was determined to knock her up as well.