Keeping It In The Family Ch. 4

Story Info
Phil & David enjoy Nicole.
970 words
4.04
79.2k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phil knew he should read Rachel's diary but it was just too good an opportunity to miss. He had done so on many occasions but usually found it boring. This time an entry caught his eye. He read the entry in disbelief.

Monday

Mum has set me up to fuck with Brian. She told me she spent the night in bed with Nicole! I don't believe it but am looking forward to it

Tuesday

Wow what an evening. Fucked with Brian..excellent.

Phil sat heavily on the bed. Not only had his sister fucked with his Aunt's hubby but his own mum had fucked with her sister. The thought turned on Phil and his mind wandered to the possibilities. He could feel his cock getting hard and wandered over to his sister's chest of drawers. He took out a thong from her drawer. He unzipped his trousers and took out his engorged cock. He wrapped the silken thong around his cock and started to wank.

Lost in his own world, Phil didn't hear his dad walk in. "What the hell you doing Phil?" said his dad. Phil blushed and hurriedly sorted himself out. His dad's eyes rested on the open diary. "So you've been reading about Rachel and your mum? They told me all about it. God did I get horny. Maybe we should get in on the action?"

Phil couldn't believe what he was hearing. His dad was suggesting that they fuck with his Aunt! He waited for his dad to go on.

"Look Phil, your mum has arranged for Nicole to come over. I was going to fuck her alone but why don't you join us? Think it over. If you aren't here at 8 pm then we will start without you!"

All day long Phil mulled over the situation. He admitted that the thought made him extremely horny. The clock seemed to drag but before he knew it, it was 7.30. He decided that this was an opportunity too good to miss.

Opening the door, he could hear the buzz of conversation in the lounge. Hesitating at the door, he pushed the door open. He saw his dad sitting in the chair talking with Nicole. Nicole was dressed to kill. Nicole had on a tight leather dress. Phil could see her nipples clearly pressing through the material. The short dress showed her black clad legs to perfection.

"You made it son. I have just been telling Nicole that you may join us." Nicole smiled and got up. She walked over to Phil and kissed him on the lips. Phil responded as Nicole forced her tongue into his mouth. Her hands went down to his trousers and fondled his erection. She stroked his erection and licked her lips. "You are a big boy Phil. Wonder if your dad is the same?"

David smiled and got up from the chair. He moved in behind Nicole and reached around her, cupping her breasts. "Why don't you find out for yourself?

Nicole smiled and knelt in front of David. She unzipped his trousers and pulled out his cock. Her tongue flicked at the tip as David gasped. She licked the length of his hard shaft before closing her mouth around him. David moaned as Nicole's head bobbed up and down as she gave him a blowjob.

Phil sat and watched Nicole sucking his dad. He undressed and let his hard cock spring free. He walked over and reached for Nicole's hand. He guided it to his shaft and gestured for her to masturbate him. Nicole started to pull the skin of his cock up and down. He could feel the excitement as his aunt wanked him while sucking his dad. He could feel his juices rising so he pulled away.

Meanwhile David was eagerly fucking Nicole's mouth. He rammed his cock deep into her mouth enjoying the sensation. He knew Phil was having his cock wanked. David gasped as he felt his juices flowing into Nicole's mouth. She gulped eagerly as he shoot his semen down her throat.

Nicole couldn't believe what was happening. She stood up and removed her dress. She stood naked before Phil and David and looked at their naked bodies in return. David kissed her tasting his own cum. Phil knelt in front of her and buried his head in her pussy. He licked her, teasing her clit. David bent his head to her tits and sucked each nipple in turn.

Nicole was in heaven. "Fuck me lads" she begged. David told Phil to get up. He told Nicole to get on all fours like a dog. "Let her suck your cock. I want to go first." He positioned himself behind Nicole as Phil forced his cock into her mouth. Dvaid entered her sopping wet pussy and started to fuck her.

They started slowly trying to match each other's movements. Eventually they were all moving in harmony. David could sense that he couldn't hold out much longer and neither could Phil. As if by magic they seemed to realise each other's feelings and started to speed.

Nicole's body seemed to spasm as wave after wave of orgasm hit her. This caused both Phil and David to come at the same time. As Nicole recovered, she motioned to Phil to lie on the floor. She sat astride Phil's hard cock and started to ride him. David sat in the chair opposite and masturbated as he watched his son fuck Nicole.

Eventually they all came again. For the next few hours, they had sex in every combination possible. Nicole was covered in sperm and the boys were exhausted. Nicole kissed Phil and David as they dressed.

Phil drove her home and smiled as he saw her walking into the house. Brian waved and smiled. This had been some night.