Keeping It in the Family (Sisters) Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She eventually started slightly rocking back and forth against Naomi's finger trying to create a little friction.

She did this a couple more times getting bolder and faster as she fucked herself against her daughter's finger. Naomi and Anna must have noticed after a while because six long strokes later, Naomi stuck a second finger in. A naked Anna sat in front of Emma's face on the couch and pulled her face up by her chin. "You're gonna eat me," Anna said 'matter of factly'.

"I-I can't,"

"Excuse me, bitch? That wasn't fucking a question."

A tear trickled down the side of her face. Not only because of how wrong eating her foster daughter's pussy seem but because of how good it smelled and how good it felt having her other daughter fuck her in the ass.

Anna leaned forward just enough so she would be centimeters away from Emma's face and stuck her tongue out catching the running tear and feeding it to her. Her tongue probed all around inside Emma's mouth. Tickling the roof of her mouth and massaging Emma's tongue with her's.

Anna leaned back with string of saliva attaching itself from her tongue to Emma's bottom lip. She laid her head back ripping the string away with her teeth letting it fall down her body and slap against Emma's chin.

"Eat, whore," Anna said exasperated. She moved her head toward the cum stain panty. Every inch she gained, the more heavy Anna's scent seemed to get. Emma shivered at how intoxicatingly sexy Anna's cunt smell was. She couldn't help but moan when her nose was finally met the wet spot that formed like a bullseye on her panties. She pursed her lips and rubbed them up against her crotch. She started kissing all around Anna's panty line. Her tongue slowly crept out of its cage and licked the length of Anna pussy through her panties. Emma heard her daughter give an irritated sigh and felt her hands grip her hair and force her head toward her fuck hole.

Moving the panties out of the way with her teeth, Emma caressed the insides of Anna's lips with her wet tongue. The pretty blonde tasted amazingly sweet, mild, heady and addictive. Emma couldn't suppress a groan of her own as she ate the younger girl out. She plunged her tongue deep into Anna's centre, fluttering it against her inner walls, as Anna's pussy seemed to lock all the way around it and try to draw it even further inside her ravenous young body.

Anna's slit was so hot, it almost burned Emma's mouth. She was wet and slick, and Emma firmed her tongue and began tongue-fucking her, causing Anna to shriek and go crazy on the couch above her.

Meanwhile Naomi was still pushing her two fingers in Emma's asshole, occasionally rimming it with her tongue. "My god you're so deep!" Emma gasped, feeling totally open and vulnerable under Naomi's fingers - and loving it.

After a few more minutes of Naomi stretching the pulsing asshole and Emma tongue deep inside of Anna's pussy, She gave Anna an air gasping orgasm while she herself was experiencing an earth shattering anal orgasm making her mouth water and drip into cunt of her daughter.

"Uh, uh, uh, UH!!" Anna and Emma actually screamed as their climax hit them, the dark pupils of Anna's eyes exploding with ecstasy as waves of endorphins caused her body to spasm.

Emma suckled her gently through her orgasm, her soft tongue and lips making wet sounds as they sluggishly looked after Anna's creamy centre.

Anna's body stilled and she gasped at the ceiling, in shock. Her eyes were as big as saucers, and she looked completely spaced out.

Emma, with her head lay crashed out on the couch with her hair tickling Anna's dripping pussy, so much pleasure swimming through her body that she felt as though she was drunk.

"Oh no!" Naomi said in her adorable voice. "She came!...now she'll have to be punished.

*****

Hope you enjoyed. Please vote and comment.

12