Keeping It Legal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With it pushing 9:15, I went into the bathroom and spritzed myself with a little perfume. That day I had foolishly worn mascara and lipstick, which, by this time, in Tom's play, had become a complete massacre on my face. I washed my face, reapplied my makeup, tucked my white t-shirt into my jeans and waited for Jim to arrive.

And he did.

He was always on time, and when he quietly rapped on the door, I opened it. I smiled brightly when I saw him.

"Hi Daddy."

"Hello Baby," he said to me.

I welcomed him inside. He held me when he came in and we sat on the couch to talk for a little bit. We talked more about how the night before had been such a success, all the while touching and fondling each other. He looked adorable with his jeans on and his striped shirt. We talked about each other's day and about Tom.

"I bet he was quite a handful," Jim said in a low voice, as not to wake him.

I nodded. "Yeah, but nothing I can't handle."

He began to kiss me on the neck. "I know you can handle quite a bit," he chuckled.

"I've learned that, getting to know you," I giggled. "Tom is asleep just down the hallway," I told him. "Let's go someplace more private."

I held his hand and lead him up the stairs to Ernie's bedroom. We giggled and whispered on our way up. I mentioned that Ernie was not due back till around midnight or 1 o'clock and that we had some time to spare.

As much as I love to feel a man take power, I wanted to be the one to seduce him that night, to ride him so hard, to serve him. He mentioned his body was sore - he had been rebuilding and painting his porch - and I wanted nothing more than to please him.

Once we went into Ernie's bedroom, we shut the door and started kissing. It was a nice enough room, disorganized, but nice - and what did we really need besides a bed? I gently pushed him toward the back of the bed and started to lay him down on his back.

"I want to make love to you, tonight," I told him.

He groaned.

I started to unbutton his shirt, and he sat up so I could slip it off of him. I slowly, seductively, pulled off his shoes and socks, and I ran my fingers down his chest to the button on his jeans. I stopped and hooked my fingers in his belt loops to tease him.

He groaned again. "Oh man, Baby, please don't tease me. My cock has got to get out of these pants - it's hurting!"

We laughed softly and I undid his belt and pulled down his pants and boxers in one very slow motion. He lifted his butt up so I could do so. His butt had always been so cute, small and flat. I guess he didn't have too much of an ass, but I would've disliked it if it had been as round or as perky as mine.

Now with him naked, his cock standing at full length, I got off the bed and started to undress myself, giving - an admittedly - inexperienced, teenage, strip-tease. I pulled off my jeans and top and when I undid my bra and pulled off my panties, he moaned at my body.

"I want you to fuck me, Kitten. I want you to fuck your Daddy." He said, reaching out to me.

In all of our sex sessions it had been only a few times I had rode his cock, just simply because I loved him to be in power over me. But tonight I wanted power. My pussy was just dripping wet, my nipples were poking out. His cock was slimy and ready for little slit and I mounted him. I took his cock and he laid his hand over mine and we, in a very romantic gesture, slid his cock into me. I sat down on it completely to get used to it's hugeness and then I began to ride him, slowly at first, then faster. My little body rode him with such fierceness, and I as I rode him, my tits were bouncing. I talked dirty to him.

"Oh God, you're little baby loves to ride you, Daddy. Did you know that?"

"Fuck," he moaned. "I know. Oh Baby, you take a cock like such a good girl. God, but what you're doing now...you're Daddy's little slut."

I whimpered at his dirty, demeaning words. I wanted to be his slut. "You know I'm your little cock-sucker, you're little whore."

"Mmm, yes, my sweet little whore."

I rode his cock faster and faster. The promise we made to each other not be loud had gone right out the window. We made vulgar, loud sounds. There was whimpering and moaning and sighing, and what I loved most of all was the way he smack my behind as I so dutifully rode him like a good little slut. I loved the sound of smacking skin. But what's more, I was riding him with such force that the back of the headboard was actually banging into the wall. The mattress was squeaking. This fucking was perhaps maybe the best of my life.

His big cock spurted stream after stream into my willing, pink slit, and my slit responded with three orgasms. He was spent. I got off of him, but I was still hungry for his delicious cock. Though it was just half-hard now, I folded my legs underneath my butt, and put my mouth of him. It was heavenly. I tasted my juice and I tasted his beautiful, creamy cum. With just as much vigor as I had rode his cock, I started to suck him, hoping to make him harder.

A sound was to the left of me. With Jim's cock in my mouth, my eyes moved over to the sound. Ernie had just opened the door and was standing there. I sat up and covered myself with the blanket and Jim, just having become aware, did the same.

*Stay tuned for Chapter 4 - same time, same channel!*

12