Keeping My Eyes on the Road

Story Info
Two Swinging Couples Take A Road Trip.
1.5k words
4.04
64.7k
21
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlyDog969
SlyDog969
571 Followers

My wife and I had been looking forward to the upcoming holiday weekend. We had been planning a getaway with another couple for a little recreational adultery in Key West to spice up our sex lives for more than a month now.

On the Friday morning of the long weekend, we picked up Katia and Fernando at their house in the Gables. When they came out to load their bags in the car I noticed Katia looked radiant in a white sundress that exposed most of her shoulders and arms, a lot of cleavage, and a good portion of her toned thighs. Her hair was tied back in pony tail and I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra.

As Fernando finished tossing the luggage in the trunk, Katia turned to my wife and said, "I'm going to loan you this big, stud for the next few days. Have your way with him!" Fernando smiled glancing over to see my reaction which was an even bigger smile than his.

Fernando slid into the backseat and my wife enthusiastically jumped in beside him. The first part of the trip was quite uneventful with some small talk and everybody more or less being well behaved. We stopped for some lunch at sea food place in Marathon and had their special margaritas before, during, and after the meal. When got back in the car and resumed our trip, the mood was markedly different now with everybody loosened up by the drinks.

As we started across the seven mile bridge Sonja started kissing Fernando, it wasn't an ordinary kiss, I could see her tongue disappear into his mouth, and the kiss seemed to last forever. Then I became aware that Sonja's right hand was between his legs, searching for his big cock. Her left hand was around his neck as they continued to French kiss hotly.

I was a little stunned, and also aroused. Katia by contrast pulled out a small video camera and began recording the whole thing coaxing her husband on with a combinations of encouragements and verbal abuse, its' a Latin thing.

Fernando's hand slid under Sonja's dress and he started feeling up her mammoth tits, and I heard her moaning softly. She turned completely around now, kneeling up on the seat, and kissed him again. His other hand reached for her ass, and began kneading it through her sun dress. He soon moved to her crotch, as her right hand rubbed over his swollen cock.

I looked in mirror to make sure nobody was watching, when I turned back my wife had already pulled her top down, proudly offering Fernando full access to her tits. His hands were all over them, tweaking her hard nipples. I heard a zipper open, and Sonja saying, "Lord, I had forgotten just how big you are Papi!"

And then, without hesitation, my horny wife lowered her head and engulfed that huge dick in her mouth, sucking it like a seasoned whore.

Fernando obviously loved what she was doing with her talented mouth and swirling tongue.

I gazed at my wife's head bobbing up and down, up and down on that big pole.

Finally Sonja lifted her mouth from Fernando's cock.

"Shoot your come down my throat; I want your come in my mouth so I can taste it!"

She took his cock back in her mouth and sucked it wildly until he erupted. She tried to swallow it all, but he had too much seed for her, and his huge cock kept pumping cum into her mouth until it spilled out the sides.

They both settled back in their seats with a large smile on their faces as we approached the end of the bridge. Fernando just set there not even bothering to putting his cock back in his pants smiling down at his completely drained member.

Sonja looked up into the rear view mirror when I glanced back and licked the cum from her lips making sure I saw it and got the full visual effect.

Katia put the camera down and turned to me and said "would like to have the same thing he's having?" I took a deep breath because I was turned on from watching my wife but decided it was probably not a good idea since I was driving.

"Are you sure?" she said "I don't think you should be driving with all that pent-up sexual tension."

"Are you sure you don't want me to relieve some of that pressure?" she asked.

After some thought, I said "well, you could flash me a little."

She then unbuttoned her dress a few buttons so I could get a good look at her breasts. "Pull one out for me" I said. She reached in and pulled one of her tits out and I could see her nipples harden with excitement.

"You want to see my pussy" she asked with a giggle.

She pulled her panties off and after making sure her door was locked, sat with her back against it, threw her left leg over the back of the front seat and the other foot on the floor board opening up so I could get a good look at her moist little slit.

After a while I reached over and began rubbing her leg working my way up her thighs until I reached her wet pussy. I gently stroked her crack for a few minutes before inserting a finger and began to slowly finger her hot cunt.

She slid her body towards me a little and lay her head back against the door and closed her eyes to enjoy the sensation. I had one hand on the wheel and the other was busy working on her slit. The feeling of her dripping wet pussy was really getting me excited.

She leaned forward and slowly began rubbing my leg slowly. I would tense up and pull my ass off the seat each time she got close to my cock. When she decided she had teased me enough, she grabbed my cock through my pants. She slowly unzipped my pants and undid my belt, reached in and grabbing my swollen dick, pulled it out to get a good look at it.

She ran her fingertips around the head before grasping it firmly and began to stoke it feeling it watching it as it got even harder in her hand. After a few pumps I could see little drops of moisture leaking out the opening and watched as she rubbed the pre-cum all over the big purple head.

Getting on her knees on the seat, she bent down underneath my arms which were on the steering wheel and after lightly running her tongue around on the enlarged head, she slowly pulled it into her waiting mouth sucking gently at first using her tongue to tease the head.

Starting at the root, she worked her way up to the sensitive underside of my cock, right under the head. She gave that area some licks, and then teased me a bit with some long slow licks up and down the shaft. She then started to suck harder and faster.

I held her head in my hand at first caressing the back of her neck then the side of her face and eventually cupping my hand around the back of her head and gently taking control of her.

She looked so helpless in that position and I felt so empowered, I wanted to savor the experience of being sucked off by another man's wife.

My cock was rock hard and throbbing; I could feel it shaking. I visualized the hot white cum loaded up in my balls getting ready to come gushing out.

"OH! Fuck! OHHHHH!" the contractions began, and my erection flexed.

Then the explosion came.

As my cum erupted form deep inside of me and she sucked it down without missing a drop. I had a lot of cum and I knew it was difficult for her to handle.

She bobbed her head up and down and forced herself to quickly swallow it up, not wanting to lose a drop. It felt as if she had sucked the very essence out of me and I was totally drained as the last spurt shoot out of me.

Just when I thought it was over, my cock quivered with some involuntary aftershocks, and yet more creamy juice trickled down her throat. I kept my rock hard erection in her mouth after the main part of the orgasm ended. She finished me off, milking even more cum out, valiantly swallowing it all down.

She gave the head of my cock a soft little kiss, licking off the last remaining drops of fluid. I slowly let her withdraw, gently caressing the side of her face and neck trying to show my appreciation.

She brought her head up from under the steering wheel and returned to the other side of the car, cum dripping from her lips. She took out some tissues and wiped her face looking in the vanity mirror smiling looking very pleased with herself. I was speechless and barely able to move.

I had been so completely lost and absorbed in the moment that I had forgotten that my wife and Katia's husband were sitting in the back seat watching the whole thing. They both were just sitting there smiling looking quite content. I put on some music and we all just enjoyed the afterglow of the moment for the rest of the trip.

SlyDog969
SlyDog969
571 Followers