Keeping My Job

Story Info
Submission to a sexy older new boss to keep my job.
3.6k words
4.11
94.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short while ago my company, a regular small run of the mill recruitment company, ran into some financial difficulties and for a while it looked to all at the firm like we were going to be just another company to go bust in the recession. Then out of the blue we were all called into a meeting by the boss to say that we were going to be merging with a much larger company who wanted to open small specialist branches for placement of varied professions.

We had all been thrown a lifeline but we would not be safe until we had gone through an internal interview and testing process by the new boss. The merger would be happening in two weeks and between now and then our outputs would be highly scrutinised by the new boss who we would not get to meet till our interview.

Over the next couple of weeks everyone tried their best to be as good at their jobs as possible which concerned me a little about how the company ended up having to be taken over. If everyone had worked this hard in the first place maybe we wouldn't be in the mess we were in! Still, not my place to motivate the other employees, so I did the same as I always do and just cracked on.

After two weeks the new boss arrived and began working her way through the interviews at the pace of three a day. I was to be last on the third day which also happened to be a Friday. "Just my luck," I thought to myself "She will be ready for home and bored of doing all these and will probably give me no time at all to sell myself. Or even worse she'll pissed off that she hasn't gone home yet."

Everyone had been forced to sign contracts, legally binding, that forbid them to talk about their interviews so I had no idea what to expect, I hadn't even seen the new boss. It was getting past 4pm and most of the other people were leaving when eventually my time came and I received a phone call at my desk to say she was ready for me. Her voice was firm but friendly I put her in her late thirties maybe early forties. I made my way to her office and knocked lightly on the door. "Come in!" I heard so I entered.

The room was well lit with big windows all the way around the room with open floor length blinds. A large oak desk dominated the room, rich mahogany and clearly worth a few quid. An oddly purple coloured sofa one of these designer jobs with only one end having an arm on it and no cushions was along the adjoining wall. A few pictures on the walls and a plant in the corner, standard if yet personalised I would describe the office.

The new boss stood up from her chair behind her desk and walked around to greet me offering her hand and saying, "Hello, nice to meet you sorry to have kept you so late I had a few issues with the last one. Karen I think her name was, not to worry she won't be here on Monday so we won't be having any issues again! Brad isn't it?"

I shook her hand a little taken aback thinking that's an intimidating way to start an interview, "Yes" I affirmed my name and she replied telling me hers was Desirae. I would say she was about 40, 5 foot 7 or 8, long dark hair about 6 inches past her shoulders and expensively styled with a full fringe and straightened. She had the look of a woman who had been well pampered so had good skin for her age. She didn't look like a regular gym user but wasn't in bad shape she just didn't appear to be overly toned.

She was dressed in a knee length black satin pencil skirt, black pantyhose and 2" black patent stiletto heels. She had a navy blue blouse that was also satin and looked very expensive with matching coloured buttons and a frill that was about two inches either side of the join that ran the full length. It was ruffled at the sleeve with an open collar that exposed a very expensive looking diamond necklace. The last button was undone and you could see just a hint of cleavage that appeared very well rounded and full whilst beginning to freckle, perhaps from all the topless sunbathing she had done when she was younger. Her outfit was completed with gold hoop earrings and black full rimmed stylish glasses. All in all Desirae looked very professional yet still maintained an air of sexuality to her.

She offered me a seat which I gladly took as she returned to her desk. Being an interview I tried to restrain myself from checking out her ass but me being me I failed and had a good ogle of a large posterior that in my opinion was clearly itching to get out of her skirt. As a lover of real asses seeing it encased in the satin tight skirt really did make my day. Before getting back to her desk she rather barked out at me. "Now, you are our best worker so there is no worries that you will be an asset to the company who will be retaining you, but I am not one to beat around the bush and basically I need to make sure you are loyal to me not just the company. So given the fact you had a good long look at my arse whilst I was walking back to the desk I would say you are like most men enslaved to your sexual desires am I right?"

I was a little shocked and unsure of what to say next as I was conscious this was still an interview despite the assurance of my works competency. I took a breath in and before I could speak she said, "Don't try and deny it these windows are reflective," pointing over her shoulder at the glass as she sat down "I watched you watching my ass in the reflection, you really should be more careful!"

I tried my hardest to say something and all I could come up with in a short and embarrassed tone was, "Yeah sorry about that."

"No! I won't hear sorry when you aren't sorry, you enjoyed it didn't you?" Desirae exclaimed in a authoritarian tone.

I took a second before answering and thought it didn't appear that she is overly angry about me checking her out so I might as well play along with whatever was happening, she's already said my job was safe. "I did enjoy it you have an amazing ass Desirae if I may be so bold as to say?"

Desiare seemed to smile without turning her lips up at my comment and replied in a more calmer tone that, "You may be so bold but just remember I am the boss around here and if you try doing anything like that when I walk past in the office you will be reprimanded for sexual harassment do you understand?" I did understand and told her so almost apologising again.

"So I need you beholden to me so go and lock the door then sit on the couch." She said it in a tone that suggested not doing what she wanted was not an option.

"Random?" I thought to myself, "Why am I locking the door?" As I was walking things got a little darker as Desirae closed the blinds. I turned around and she beckoned me to throw her the keys which she then proceeded to put in one of the draws of her large desk. I sat as instructed on the couch.

"Now how this works basically you will do as I say or you will be fired, I am a top I am sure you know what one of those is and I require my sexual needs to be met. You will be promoted when I finalise the restructure as long as you now fulfil my desires. You have no option but accept or I will have you up on a sexual assault charge. One of my lovers is one of the top prosecution lawyers in the city and you will never work again, now without getting up take off your clothes and lie down on the couch," she said almost like a doctor tells a patient when they are explaining things to them in a surgery, she was very to the point but not aggressive, almost like this was how things are in her world!

My heart began racing at 100mph where on earth had this come from I was thinking, "What do I do? Run? I can't run she has locked the door and the keys have my fingerprints on them! Do I really want to run? This could be fun, what's the worst that can happen here? I fuck her then I can go, I haven't had a fuck in a few weeks so why not!"

Just like that it appeared I had become something of a sex slave to a mature dominant woman and was getting a pay rise and a promotion. Oh well! I did as was ordered and took off my shoes, suit and boxers and lay down on the couch. All the while she was staring intently at me almost inspecting me! My cock had decided he was enjoying being free from his confines and wasn't hard but was clearly playing along.

She walked over to me and without a word, as I lay staring up at her, again noticing her curves in the right places, took my hand and placed it on her inner thigh. Then she moved my hand slowly up her leg. "Don't waste time, put your finger on my clit firmly and make small circles" she uttered as my hand moved closer to the top of her legs. I found her clit almost immediately as to my surprise she had no panties on! I love foreplay so for a guy I think I know what I am doing and began circling it with what I thought was a firm touch only to be slapped in the face whilst she now more aggressively shouted "I said firmly you a man or a mouse?"

As you would expect I renewed my work a little firmer to receive a light moan to signify her enjoyment. "That's better keep that up but don't touch yourself if you do I will squeeze your balls so tight you will cry!" She laughed as she now commanded like a general commands their troops. She began to get quite moist and I can't lie I was thoroughly enjoying this. My cock was beginning to get hard fully now which seemed to please her even more as she was staring it. I took the opportunity to reach over with my other hand and start to push her skirt up. Desirae didn't stop me and as the skirt got higher up the sweet smell of her pussy as it was only a foot away from me began to fill my nose. That was all I needed and my cock was now fully erect.

"Do you like what you see?" She said once again in a tone that suggested caution with the answer and that I had better say what she wanted to hear or it might not work out well for me.

"Yes very much so you are so sexy." I put out in a confident tone which clearly wasn't the right tone as she moved away from my reach and said quickly whilst pinching one of my nipples

She barked again in that tone of someone who enjoyed the frustration she was experiencing, "You clearly need to learn some respect, when I let you touch me you should thank me for it!" I was close to an apology but was unable to get my words out fully as she lifted her skirt exposing her pussy to my eyes and then quickly and rather painfully straddled my face. Her knees and body weight dug in to my shoulder making me wince as she mounted me and then sank her whole bodyweight down onto my face.

She sat down so abruptly and heavily that she totally squashed my face and I had no time to even draw breath. Her pussy and ass completely covered my face and her bodyweight pushed my head and neck down into the couch. She wriggled happily for a few seconds before straightening her legs a little up onto her knees so I could breathe. I was grateful for the air but her whole bodyweight powered into my shoulders and I again grimaced.

Now in total control and loving the power Desirae said, "Now you are going to lick my pussy until it glistens and I have had as many orgasms as I want do you hear me?" I was about to answer when I was plunged back into the darkness of her crotch once again only this time not as heavily so she could work her pussy on to my mouth. Her ass was literally on my nose and I had to be honest it smelt fantastic. My shoulders began to go numb with the pain and I began to think myself lucky to be getting such a taste. Her pussy was smooth and well kept so there was no pubic hairs to get in the way and it was quite a long pussy so when I pushed my tongue up and down her slit I had plenty of time to savour it all. She grabbed a nipple and shouted at me that I was to "work her clit and do it good" which I did as best as I could.

I was being smothered by my new boss who had the most amazing tasting pussy, my cock was as big as it had ever been. It had gone purple and was screaming that it wanted to be played with but she took no notice of it what so ever. I continued to lick and flick and lap at Desiraes pussy as best as I could with the eagerness of a man trying to please his mistress. She began to pant and the tweaking of nipples was replaced by her just putting her palms on my chest to hold herself up. As she did this it brought a curve to her back and arched her bum up a little just enough for me to be able to get some light and be face to face with her ass cheeks. They were so round and smooth there was no sign of aging in them I admired them greatly.

It also meant that my nose was now exposed a little and I managed to get the tip of it in her asshole which seemed to please her. I tried my best to work it up there whilst I continued to lap at this fantastic woman's clit. It wasn't long before she was going to cum and this drew her up onto her knees sending her weight back fully onto my head and her ass crushed against my face. She threw her arms up above her head and let out a loud moan as I felt her ass muscles contract as she orgasmed.

Desiraes juices where flowing out onto my face, down my chin and across my cheeks. She slumped a little which signified the end of her climax and I thought she would be getting up off me but all she did was slide a inch down me and slapped my cock, not hard but hard enough to make me flinch a little and laughed as she said in a lusty tone, "I don't want this I need a tongue fucking, now stick it out so I can fuck your face and don't let it go soft."

How do you answer that? There are no words for that situation I just did as I was told and stuck out my tongue. She began slowly bucking on it, only small movements an inch or two in either direction. Each time my tongue would be removed from her pussy right to the tip then it would be plunged back inside as deep as it would go. "Mmm that's it.... that's it" She said "I'm fucking your face and your loving it aren't you? I know you are. I fucking know you are" she hollered still in that authoritative tone. I nodded in agreement which she seemed to enjoy. It appeared to give her the idea that rather than her do the work and ride my face I should be moving my neck.

She reached behind her and grabbed the back of my head and started pushing it up and down. "Fuck it, fuck my pussy with your tongue" she shouted as the panting was beginning again. "Do it, do it!" she began to shout as she bucked her hips while I bobbed my head pushing in my tongue as deep as I could get it. Her ass was slapping against my forehead and cheeks with each thrust.

"Ahh yess I love it you're going to make me cum aren't you" She hollered pretty frenetically. Knowing I was unable to reply she began gently but firmly slapping my cock head with each syllable "make... me... cum" three small slaps then she would moan "make... me... cum" three more small slaps. This queen continued with this, at least to her, amusing activity a few times then she leaned right back up on her knees and dragged her nails up my arms scratching them roughly which made me wince a little and fuck her faster.

My head bobbing increased as her pressure on my face did now she was raised up again and finally she let out a louder moan than last time, this one being of the "Ooo" variety. Desirae was about to orgasm and grabbed my head ramming it up into her ass as far as she could trying to almost get my entire face in there whilst she pulsated another bigger climax around me. "Ahhh" she let out a relieved moan, paused a second then with almost a growl used both hands to ram my head down onto the couch and pushed herself up to standing. Her ass left my face almost having made suction and it squelched leaving me exposed naked on the couch with her juices all over my face and chin and my tongue sticking out.

My eyes began to adjust to continuous light again somewhat now and I breathed deeply taking in the much needed air. In a rather grumpy tone one that suggested fake dissatisfaction I was then told, "Don't waste a fucking drop of my pussy juices use our hands and lick as much of it up as you can. Wipe it into your mouth as best u can, its precious to you now and don't you forget it." She was walking away from me so I stole another glance at that amazing now back in her skirt ass that had got me into this.

"I won't waste any of it I will get it all." I uttered trying to lick my own face clean like an animal.

"Still no manners I see!" she said turning and putting down the glass of water she had picked up. She quickly strode back to me in an aggressive manner "Get down off that couch onto the floor!" She grabbed my shoulders as I slid on to the floor. She was angrily shouting now, "Get on your knees you disrespectful fucker!!" I quickly did as I was told, a little exposed and intimidated, then she grabbed my head with two hands and forced my mouth onto the little wet patch of her juices that had made its way on to the couch. "Suck that up and the one on the other side before you leave!" she barked and with one last thrust she rammed my face on to the wet patch which was probably mostly my own saliva but still tasted and smelt of her delicious pussy.

I did as I was told whilst she returned to her desk and sat down drinking a glass of water. "It's all gone Desirae" I said "Thank you for the opportunity to clean your couch with my mouth."

She replied still in a rough tone "I will judge that." She then strode back across the room. As I heard her footsteps on the cold tiled floor I felt a little exposed my ass bared to her as I licked the couch. She had brought a ruler and smacked my ass with it. A loud crack went through the room as she laughed belittlingly ordering me, "Good that looks clean to me now get the fuck out my office and be here on Monday, don't be late." She dropped the keys on the floor in front of me and I quickly picked them up. "Get out get out she yelled this isn't your office go get dressed somewhere else you fool!" in a rather sadistic tone rather like a teacher who enjoys shouting at children. I grabbed my things and hastily left the room to her shouting "Close the fucking door!"

Thankfully when I got outside the office everyone had gone so I was able to quickly dress without anyone seeing and make my way home. I was already in the car park and in my car before my erection decided he had finished for the day but as I drove home thinking about the 'interview' he regularly re-appeared. I put my key in the front thinking to myself, "Well that went pretty well this merger is a blessing in disguise! Who knows what I will be doing Monday!"