Keeping on the Team Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even as my body was still returning to normal, I felt a coldness in my stomach. "I don't think I'm gonna like where this is going."

"Not like you're gonna have a whole lot of choice unless you want that video on shelves tomorrow."

A sigh escaped my lips as I asked, "What is it you want."

"You're going to work here, one part fluffer, one part finisher, one part fuckdoll. You'll get paid minimum wage for the hours you're here, and I'll cover your court costs and even arrange to have your counseling taken care of. Do you know what I mean by a fluffer and a finisher?"

I was very apprehensive about this whole thing, but I shook my head.

"Well, as you can imagine Viagra has become the go to in this industry to keep the stars ready to perform. We're one of the few small time studios that still goes for the natural approach. So, before a shot, or between shots, you'll be expected to use your mouth to either help one of our stars stay hard, or get hard again if he's just shot off."

While the idea in general is rather disgusting, I can find the irony in that my oral talents won't go to waste, though this sounds more like just getting them ready and not having to deal with them cumming in me.

"As for the finisher," Morrow continued, "many porn movies aren't shot straight through. Quite often we prefer to get a cumshot in rather early to make sure it's nice and large, as opposed to what might happen if a guy accidently gets off when we don't want him to. Because of that, quite often guys will get done with a shoot without having a chance for another release, and the girl is done with what's expected of her and doesn't want to take more than she needs to. That's where you come in. If a guy calls for relief, your mouth, cunt, or ass will provide it for him, depending on what he's in the mood for."

I could feel all the color draining from my face as he described what a finisher did. "I can't," I said rather meekly, full of shame and disgust.

"Suit yourself, we'll get the movie up tonight and the preview online," Morrow said rather straight forward. "Imagine it, by this time tomorrow that picture will be up all over strip clubs and adult stores in town, clips will have leaked onto the internet, and everyone will know what it looks like when your cute little asshole is impaled on a big black cock."

It was another breaking point, I was ready to cry and go find a hole to crawl in and die. There had to be some other way, but the cool confidence that Morrow spoke with made me realize I had only two choices: Have everyone, including my parents see me getting buttfucked on film, or getting fucked pretty much every day of the summer. I closed my eyes and took several deep breaths, trying to keep tears from welling up in my eyes. "I'll do it, I'll work for you."

"I was really hoping you'd say that. Let's get to the last bit, the fuckdoll. You're not going to be at beck and call just for when something is being shot. Anyone in the office can request your services any time you're here and not already engaged. Ronald wants his cock sucked on his day off. Lilley decides she wants you for a little spanking session. Heather wants you to learn to be a better cunt licker. And of course it goes without saying whenever I want to use one of your holes. We do also have a few major distributors and business partners who can request any employee here for a private time, so there's a good chance that you'll be used that way a few times as well too."

I knew there was nothing for me to do but nod in agreement at this point. His hands reached down to my hips as he started to lift me off of him, my legs wobbly from the powerful orgasm I just had.

"Alright dear, if you're accepting my offer, head over to those cushions on the far side of the room, face down ass up. There'll be a card on the ground. Once you're comfortable and once you're ready, I want you to read it aloud to me."

My legs were trembling as I walked over to the cushions and just feel to my knees. I couldn't have imagined more of a nightmare situation. I bent over, sticking my naked ass up leaning into the ground. I noticed with how the cushions were placed they naturally spread my legs a little bit, surely enough to give Morrow a great view of my ass, and quite obviously intended to work this way. I finally glanced to the card and started to read through it in my mind, cringing as I did. I was probably taking deep breaths for two minutes trying to get up the nerve, but Morrow just patiently waited for me to be ready. When I could muster enough of a voice to do so, I read what was pre-printed on the card with a bit of a squeak.

"I, Lacey Renee Brier, being of puffy nipples and tight cunt, being eighteen and a legal adult, do fully agree to the terms and conditions of employment offerred to me by Mister James Morrow." I had to take a deep breath before continuing, the humiliation of this day threatening to completely overwhelm me. "I realize what exactly this entails of me, and the duties that I'll be required to perform for MJM productions, and gladly submit to doing them. As a show of good faith, and my acceptance of the requirements of this contract, I humbly--"

Another pause for a few more breaths. "I humbly present my eighteen-year-old asshole for him to fuck now, and to fuck whenever he wants while I am in his employ. Please Mister Morrow, be the third person to fuck my ass, and fuck it as long, hard, and as often as you would like and however you'd like."

It was with every ounce of strength that I managed to hold back tears as I finished saying the script. It wasn't long before I felt his presence behind me and the sound of unzipping. I didn't dare look back, even as I heard the squeezing noise indicating that he was lubing up. I couldn't even imagine what I must look like to him right now. On my knees, ass pointed up at him, white stockings to mid thigh and my pussy and asshole visible to him.

"Well Lacey," he said as I felt the slickness of lube hit my little rosebud, "I gladly accept your offer." With mounting pressure I took a deep breath and clinched my teeth as his cockhead slipped into my ass and he started claiming his prize.