Keeping on the Team Ch. 03

Story Info
Lacey's body is used to keep the coach out of trouble.
6.5k words
4.42
49.3k
34

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LOAnnie2
LOAnnie2
463 Followers

Lacey was relieved as she felt Kimberly's pussy start to cream and heard hear moans of pleasure. She knew she would be out of the uncomfortable position soon as she felt the girl who graduated a year ahead of her cum into her mouth. Her legs were sore, her knees hooked around Kimberly's elbow bending her in half. Lacey's back was ready to get off the thin carpeted floor of her therapists office, and most important to the 18-year-old senior, she was ready to get the strap-on out of her ass.

Doctor Cranston kept using the strap-on while Lacey's tongue finished cleaning Kimberly's pussy like she knew she would be ordered to. When Kimberly let go of Lacey's legs and started to stand on wobbly legs, Doctor Cranston laughed loudly.

"Didn't I tell you that getting ass-fucked would motivate Lacey to get you off faster?" she asked while pulling the strap-on from Lacey's well used ass.

Kimberly blushed as she picked up her pants and panties from the floor and sat on the couch to compose herself before getting dressed. "Yes ma'am, you were right."

As the doctor pulled away and started to undo the straps on the toy, she asked "You know what that means right?"

Kimberly cringed and nodded, "I do ma'am."

"Good, we'll deal with that later. For now why don't you two give me a thank you kiss."

Lacey for her part was starting to pick herself up off the ground when she heard the order given to Kimberly. Both girls sighed as they got up on their knees facing each other. When Doctor Cranston stepped between them Lacey was once more relieved that the doctor was facing her. She didn't need to be told what to do as the doctor spread her legs, and Lacey moved her head forward, her tongue licking around the doctor's pussy.

She was glad however not to be in Kimberly's position. The other girl was very literally kissing the doctors ass. Lacey had been made to do it once, and was glad to not have to do it again today. As she began to really bury her tongue inside the doctor, the older woman pulled back.

"You may go Lacey. Kim, clean things up, finish the appointment book and I'll see you in the morning."

Both girls said "Yes ma'am," at the same time before looking at each other. Kimberly went back to the couch while Lacey went to the entrance of the office where her clothes were on the ground. For her part Lacey quickly got dressed and got out of there.

Lacey had her car back on Wednesdays (her therapy day) and she was glad to get back in her car. Her phone was also back on Wednesdays as well and she looked at it as soon as she got in the car and was confused by the text messages she read.

Dad: It's okay, we'll see you later tonight.

Coach Tanner: 911, already arranged with parents, go to the Casino, room 443.

'Fuck Me' Lacey thought to herself as she took the towel she kept in her car to her face. She had no clue what the 911 could be, but she knew rooms at the Casino weren't cheap. If it was just the coach wanting to get his rocks off he would just tell her to come to his house. She sighed and started her car, making for the casino.

***

Coach Tanner was sweating bullets, he knew he was in trouble and he hadn't heard back from Lacey yet. The late afternoon's events were still fresh in his mind. As he was leaving his office just two hours ago he was intercepted by the principal and asked to go to his office.

Inside the office was the Principal, the Superintendent, and the president of the school board. He knew something was up when the superintendent had spilled that he knew something was going on between him and a student.

He couldn't figure out how the hell any of them found out what was going on with Lacey, and he had tried playing it off. That didn't really work when the school board president even named that it was Lacey. Knowing the jig was up, he completely expected that the cops would be arriving any moment.

***

Lacey knocked on the door to room 443 and was surprised when a frantic looking coach Tanner opened it. He quickly pulled her in and hugged her. "Thank god you made it Lacey. We need to get you cleaned up."

The teen blinked several times. "What's going on coach?"

"Others know everything. I got confronted about it earlier."

Tanner pushed Lacey into the bathroom, where she saw some makeup and hair brushes on the counter top. She looked around and saw that the bathroom was giant. Instead of a tub there was a very large walk-in shower without a door and clear glass panels.

"Then what's going on?"

Her coach pulled down the shorts and panties she was wearing, stripping her below the waist before she could respond.

"Instead of turning us in, the three of them want to fuck you, and it's happening tonight."

Lacey turned around looking shocked. "What the fuck coach? Why the hell would I want to do this?"

Tanner shook his head even as she tried pulling back. "Because if this all ends, the videos of you get out there, and every cock you've sucked, fucked, took in your ass, will all be for nothing."

Lacey sighed at that and knew he was right, even if she didn't want him to be. Everything she had endured over the past month was painful, and the thought of having gone through it all for nothing filled her with dread.

"Fine," she responded as she reached down to lift her shirt off, continuing the stripping the coach had started for her. Her coach untied her shoes and slipped them off her feet while she removed her bra.

"What's to keep them from using me in the future after this?"

Tanner looked up at her, after his eyes stopped his gaze at her bare pussy. "I'm going to record this, and these are people who would be screwed too if they were caught doing this."

Lacey nodded and stepped into the shower area, confused by its lack of door. She turned on the shower and was surprised when not just one stream above her turned on, but several jets down the sides of the column turned on. She reached a hand out to feel the water and it was already warm so she stepped in.

Coach Tanner watched her take her shower, the hot water spraying and streaming all over her naked body and he couldn't help but lick his lips. He'd have to remember how hot the idea was. He watched her for several more minutes as she cleaned herself up from her therapy session.

When she was done she turned the water off and stepped out of the shower area, and the coach was ready with a towel to help her dry off, feeling her body in the process (even though he'd previously explored her body very thoroughly). Lacey wrapped her hair up in a towel and proceeded to start to use some of the makeup he had purchased for her while he went out to the room.

About ten minutes later she came out of the bathroom in a robe and sat on the edge of the bed. "How's this supposed to work?" she asked him tentatively.

He smiled at her and said, "Lose the clothes, and come here to the edge of the bed."

She nodded and slipped the robe off and stood up heading to the edge of the bed. He turned her to face the bed and to her surprise he held a black silk scarf in front of her.

"Wait, I'm to be blindfolded?"

"Yeah, that was their request, they don't want you to know who they are."

Lacey sighed at that and nodded. "Fine."

"They also want you to wear these noise cancelling headphones."

She turned to look at him. "Seriously?"

"I know it's going to be strange Lacey, but it'll be an hour, ninety minutes top."

The eighteen-year-old was furious, this kept getting worse and worse with every passing second, but she finally just nodded at him. "Fine, let's get this over with then."

He brought up the silk scarf and blindfolded her. Being naked and not knowing who was about to use her body made her tense up as her sight was blocked out by the silks.

"How would you like me positioned to start?"

"Face down ass up on the bed Lacey," the coach said calmly.

She nodded and crawled forward onto the bed until she was in position. The coach took a long moment to enjoy the view he was seeing before he finally stepped forward.

"I'm gonna put the headphones on now, okay?"

"Okay," Lacey said with a bit of fear in her voice. It was the last thing she heard before the headphones were covering her ears.

***

"Wow that's a great view coach. I would say I'm jealous that you got her like this but considering I'm about to fuck her I can't really complain," the Principal laughed as he, the superintendent, and school board president admired Lacey's naked form.

"So who's starting?" Coach Tanner asked breaking the silence of the guys just staring at Lacey's naked and exposed ass.

Dr James Tonnbro stepped forward. He was the superintendent of the school district, and arguably the most powerful of the men in the room (at least when it came to what happened around the school). "I'm using the little slut first," he exclaimed proudly. It was easier for him to think of her as a slut then a student who he was supposed to be protecting from these men.

The other men stepped back and went for the chairs that Coach Tanner had arranged around the bed for them to all watch.

"Alright, you're up then," the coach said as he walked to the mini-fridge in the room. "Beer anyone?"

***

Lacey was already going crazy with her senses stunted. She couldn't hear or see anything, but she was pretty sure the men she was entertaining had to have arrived. She could feel the occasional bumping of the bed and tiny vibrations like footfalls. For her the silence had felt like an eternity, but she knew it had been maybe closer to ten or fifteen minutes.

That's when it finally happened-she felt a pair of hands brush up against her ass before they both gave her ass a squeeze. She let out an audible gasp, the first sound she had heard for a while. She clearly didn't realize how the sensory deprivation headphones she wore work, but she was very glad to at least hear something. One of the hands that had just squeezed her ass trailed up her back while the other one pawed at her right breast.

A much more audible squeal came from her mouth as her right nipple was squeezed briefly before the hands both went away from her body. Soon the hands were at her hip and started to push her over. She realized what was wanted as she was being turned to lay on her back and she let his hands guide her to where he apparently wanted her.

She nearly let out a cry when she realized the guy had grabbed her hair, thinking he was about to yank it hard. The man was quite gentle though, only using it to help her guide without words or sight the way he wanted her positioned on the bed. He had led her hair back until her head was properly resting on the pillows.

His hands spread her legs some and then pulled back again. It was a moment later that she felt the weight shift on the bed, and she knew that he must be climbing up to join her. Lacey's pulse raced as she felt him climb on top of her, but she also felt something else inside her, a wetness and a tingling in her pussy that she hadn't felt since the breakup with her ex that led to this. She was about to get fucked in a good old missionary position, something she hadn't experienced with all of the abuse she had been suffering over the last month.

She felt his breathing on her chest before she felt a kiss on her left nipple that had made her tingle even more. It only stayed briefly before she felt him move again. She felt him get close to her body and she felt the cock touching against her pussy.

Lacey decided to make things easier for her temporary lover and she moved her hand down to grab the cock and help guide it in. He seemed to be okay with this as he pushed forward and entered her, eliciting a moan from the teen.

She felt him as his body pressed into hers, his weight pushing her further into the bed. The weight she felt most though was that of his cock pressing further into her hungry pussy. The cock filling her felt good, better than she had felt in a long time. She smiled and let out a moan of pleasure when her lips were suddenly met with the lips of the guy who was inside her now.

It started out as just basic kisses to her lips, and she was kissing him back. Finally his face pressed against hers harder and his tongue split her lips. When she parted them to let him in further that's when he started to thrust his hips up and down.

Lacey kissed her lover back, lifting her arms off the bed and wrapping them around the guy. Spreading her legs she started to wrap them around him as well, making the thrusting into her so much easier.

She couldn't believe what she was doing. She couldn't see who her lover was, couldn't even hear if he was saying anything when he wasn't kissing her. But kissing him back, fucking into him. She didn't even know who she was right now, her horniness had taken over for the moment.

The making out and the fucking continued for about ten minutes and Lacey felt herself getting really close to cumming when she felt him tense up before shooting inside her. 'Damn' she cursed mentally as he filled her up with his cum. 'So close.' She was rather upset that he was getting off but she wasn't. She knew that was the point but that didn't mean she didn't want her own pleasure out if it.

Lacey let out a sigh of disappointment when he pulled off of her, leaving her laying there full of cum. She imagined what she had to look like all bothered, hair surely disheveled, body aching to cum. The teen took a very deep breath and said, "Please, can I cum? I'll do it myself so you can watch?" She was desperate, and realized only after she aired that desperation that there was no way she would know if they said yes or not.

She waited a long moment before she felt a hand grab her right hand and move int to her pussy before pulling back. Lacey took that as a sign that she was going to be allowed to finish herself off.

***

The men cheered when Lacey asked to cum. Having just been in her Tonnbro was closest to her when she made the request and after getting all the other guys to agree he grabbed her hand and moved it to her pussy. Much like he thought the girl took the sign properly and started to rub her pussy.

"Fuck this girl is hot. Did you see how she started fucking back?" Tonnbro asked of the other guys while she rubbed herself right below him. The guys were too intently watching her as she moaned and gyrated her hips as she tried to approach orgasm.

Tonnbro stepped back, his turn done, though he waited to get dressed only because he was watching the teenager as intently as the others. They watched as her left hand left the bed too and reached up and started to squeeze her own breast.

"Ughhhhhh," she cried out as her own body tensed up as she started to undergo her own orgasm. They watched the eighteen-year-old track star shudder as she came. The guys all cheered and James Keats stood up. The principal was next in line and as entertaining of a show as it was, he was more than ready to go.

"Students like this are always a pain in my ass, time to return the favor."

***

Lacey was finally able to catch her breath as she came down from her orgasm. She hated what she was going through, knowing that three or four guys just watched her cum after being fucked by her unknown lover. She started to feel a bit dirty as she fell back to reality. Lacey didn't have to wait long though, as even though she was still coming down someone had roughly grabbed her legs and was pulling her body down the bed.

She felt herself being pulled until her ass was hanging at the edge of the bed. She realized whoever was taking her next was going to use her while standing up. Whoever the guy was let to of her left leg and grabbed her right hand, bringing it up to the back of her right knee. He did the same with the left leg until she was holding her own legs by her head.

Then the teen waited. Whoever this guy was, he was taking his time before beginning. Holding her legs up and spread she knew she was showing everything off. Part of her wanted to think that maybe he was just admiring her body. She took a deep breath while waiting and closed her eyes (since it was pointless to hold them open when all she saw was black anyway.

Lacey quickly opened her eyes as she realized why he was taking so long. A sense of dread filled her as she waited, hoping she was wrong. When she finally felt his body approach her, her fears were confirmed as the cock rested against her asshole. It already felt sensitive just resting there from the strap-on fucking that she had received earlier in therapy. The girl whimpered, but whoever her next fucker was didn't seem to care as he pressed forward.

Even though she was pretty used to getting fucked in the ass at this point, she still let out a cry as her rectum was pierced once again. Her new "lover" didn't waste any time burying himself deep in her ass and she scrunched up her face in response.

His hands moved up her torso and briefly grabbed her breasts while he held his cock deep inside her, apparently being nice enough to let her adjust to his presence. Then she felt his weight pressing down and became a slight bit confused as to how he was proceeding. It would become clear to her though shortly as he brought his mouth to hers and started kissing her, even with his cock deep inside her most private, most intimate place.

She wanted to be repulsed that he still intended to make out with her like the last guy did even though he was doing something much more violating. When she didn't respond by opening her lips to him as he tried to shove his tongue in he started pulling his hips back, sliding mostly out of her ass before slamming back in rather hard. When her lips parted for her gasp he made his move.

With his tongue exploring the inside of her mouth, he started to properly fuck her ass. Lacey was hating every second of this much more than she loved getting properly fucked by the last guy. In the darkness and the silence she tried to figure out why this was so much more humiliating than normal.

The thing that probably made her so turned on with the last guy was working against her. With her hearing and her sight cut off, her body was more than making up for it from the touch. Every inch of his cock that was sawing its way through her already sore asshole she felt much more acutely than normal. Every inch that rubbed against and filled the inside of her rectum was so much more intense than she had ever experienced before, even in her most painful of anal sex sessions thus far.

But the thing that was making this so much more humiliating for her, or so she thought in her solitude of feeling the cock pounding her poor little ass, was the fact that whoever this guy was, he was making out with her while he assaulted her ass. In a strange way, as he grabbed and squeezed and held her body, it felt to her like he was trying to act as if he was making love to her through her ass.

This thought, that this guy was making love to her ass repulsed her greatly. Sure, she realized that he probably didn't see it that way at all, but it was the only way her mind was wrapping itself around how she was being treated by him.

In-and-out. In-and-out. Whoever this guy was it felt like he was lasting a really long time as his cock continued to violate her suffering butthole. He really wasn't, but alone with just her thoughts and the feeling of the hammering cock, it definitely felt like it.

He suddenly pulled his mouth off of hers, and she could only hope that it meant that her ordeal was coming to an end soon. His hands pulled back and instead grabbed her hips as her unknown assailant chiseled into her poor backdoor with even more force. On the plus side, this felt far less humiliating for the girl. And it only lasted a minute before she felt him pull her hard and bury himself in her ass as deep as he could go.

***

LOAnnie2
LOAnnie2
463 Followers
12