Keeping Pace

Story Info
A couple discover ways to keep up with each other.
3k words
4.05
18.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think that you can keep up with me?" Rebecca asked, looking over at Eric.

"Of course I can. Do you think that you can keep up with me?" he asked her.

"I think so, but you might have to slow down a bit if you want me to," Rebecca said. "Just keep it to a moderate grind instead of your quick pace."

"That's fine with me," Eric said. "I like your pace better."

"If you want, you can go ahead and go as fast as you want, I will just keep working with my own pace," Rebecca said.

"No," Eric said. "I do that all the time. I want to stay with you this time."

"Oh," Rebecca said, breathing hard. "Okay. If you really want to and you don't mind."

"I really want to," Eric said, slowing his pace, seemingly full of energy.

"I don't like when he slows down for me, it kind of throws off my pace," Rebecca thought.

"Okay," is what she said instead.

"I like slowing down and getting behind her so I can watch her ass move," Eric thought.

"Okay," is what he also said.

They were spending two blissful weeks alone together, just the two of them, so they could finish their house and have some "alone time" at the same time.

"Just focus on breathing. Don't worry about the pace. Don't worry about how distracting Eric is, just think about something else," Rebecca thought.

By now Rebecca was hot and sweaty, breathing hard and heavy. She didn't feel like going on, but did so for Eric's sake. She looked at him and he was merrily just keeping pace, and hadn't even broke a sweat. She told him to go on, and she meant it. He obliged her and picked up his pace. She knew that he would come back and slow down with her once he had gone as fast as he wanted to. He just needed to go faster than she did. It wasn't a competition, but in order for him to get what he wanted, he needed to go quicker. She was fine with moving at her own speed while he moved at his.

He went ahead, leaving her to move at her own speed. It was nice for her not to have to worry about slowing him down as he sped on ahead, getting what he wanted.

By the time he came back to her he was out of breath and freely sweating. Releasing his reigns gave him exactly what he needed.

Eric kept up with Rebecca after that, going where she wanted to go, just enjoying being together. Although Rebecca couldn't keep up with Eric when he did go faster, she did stay in the moment herself and enjoy their closeness.

When they had finished their run, Rebecca had found out that her time had improved and Eric was happy that she decided to start jogging with him again. He was appreciative of being willing to go for a jog with him, and let her know just that. Even if she couldn't keep up with him, he still got everything that he wanted, a nice run, a nice view and wonderful company.

Inside the house, Eric let Rebecca shower first, stating that he was going to eat breakfast first and headed towards the kitchen. She heard him opening cabinets, moving dishes, etc. She started the water, stripped down, put her jogging clothes in the dirty clothes, and stepped into the water. The feeling of the water running over her body felt good. She just stood under the water, letting it soak her. She washed her hair first, then she soaped up her hands and lathered her entire body. She felt her bikini line and decided that she needed to clean up a little down there, so she used a little soap and scrubbed herself better. That is when she noticed movement at the shower curtain opening and knew that Eric was watching her. Instead of pretending to be annoyed, she leaned her head back into the stream of water and let out a little moan while she scrubbed her nether region. She peaked down and saw Eric smiling like the cat who caught the canary.

"I saw you there," Rebecca said. "I'm getting ready to shave."

"I thought that you did, don't let me stop you." Eric said.

"I'm not going to let you stop me," Rebecca said, warningly.

Eric could see that the rubbing of her hand had excited her a little, and her pussy lips were slightly swollen. Just watching her shower was a turn on for him, especially when she touched herself. He quickly stripped down and stepped into the shower.

"Just what do you think that you are dong mister?" Rebecca asked teasingly.

"I'm getting a better look at you," Eric said.

Eric got down on his hands and knees and kissed and lightly licked the outer folds of her pussy. She blocked the water from hitting his face, at first, but she thought that it was a little funny to see if he would move away if she let it hit him in the face, but he was relentless. He kept on licking her while water shot him in the face. She smiled to herself as she watched him close his eyes and keep tonguing her pussy.

"That's no fun," she thought to herself, and blocked the water once more.

His persistence paid off and she started to get turned on as well. His tongue on her clit and had got her motor humming. When he pressed it in-between her lips, into her center with his entire tongue, she felt a surge rush to her crotch. She started slowly humping his face. His mouth felt good against her flesh, and she enjoyed every bit of attention that he was giving her pussy. Rebecca raised her leg and put it on the edge of the tub, offering him a better angle to work with.

With this better access, Eric attacked her relentlessly, licking up and down her creases and flicking her clit before pushing his tongue deep into her over and over again. When she started grinding into his face, he pressed a finger into her, massaging inside her pussy with his finger and outside with his tongue.

She knew his cock was rock hard without even looking. He got semi hard just looking at her pussy, and became rigid if he touched it in any way. He loved her pussy, and she knew it. He has always loved it. He dreams about it and fantasizes about it all the time. She was happy that he still longed for her, even after all of their time being married. His passion for her has never wavered. He put his tongue into her as often as he could, when she would let him and they had time for it. He savored every taste, enjoying every opportunity to lick her pussy. His mouth worked wonders, also. She thought about this as he licked, sucked and greedily lapped her pussy. She felt herself letting go, felt her body trying to push toward an orgasm. She rocked her hips and ground against his face. She grabbed his hair, pressing his face into her crotch harder. He stood up to kiss her, but kept a finger buried inside her.

She knew that he was kissing her so she would taste her own pussy, which really turned him on. While he kissed her, he kept slowly fingering her- pressing his finger into her as deep into as he could, only to pull it out again. She gently pushed his hand down, feeling his finger leave her depths, then out completely. He pressed the finger into his own lips and sucked off the juices that glistened on his finger.

Rebecca went to her knees, grabbing his cock as she knelt, and Eric hummed in anticipation of her mouth on him. Not only did she put her lips around his shaft, she sucked on his bulbous head, then down the length of his cock. She used one hand to pump up and down his length while she slowly strummed her own pussy with her other hand. She pressed a finger in her pussy, testing her wetness. Her finger slid easily in and out.

Rebecca stood up again and placed her foot on the edge of the tub, but this time she guided Eric's cock into the entrance of her pussy. She humped up and down his length, pushing his cock deeper into her pussy with each thrust until he was fully sheathed in her. She heard him sigh in sexual relief.

"Finally," Eric thought.

"Finally?" Rebecca spoke out, knowing exactly what he was thinking.

"Yup," he said, thrusting in and out of her.

"Oh, fuck..." she said, thrusting back.

Although both of them knew that shower sex was overrated, it still felt good to tease, play and fuck each other.

Rebecca lifted up and off of Eric's cock, only to turn around and take its girth in her hand and press it back into her. She pressed back hard, over and over again on it, slapping her ass against his lower abdomen while warm water flowed over her back and down her ass. He grabbed her hips and thrust just as hard back into her. The water helped enunciate the sound of their love making.

They kept fucking each other for quite a few long minutes. Neither of them were getting close to orgasming, but were just enjoying the ride.

Rebecca pulled away from Eric and felt their bodies part.

"You finish getting cleaned up," Rebecca said. "I'll be waiting for you upstairs."

She dropped to her knees again and took his cock in her mouth, knowing that the naughty thoughts he was thinking while she sucked him clean. He loved the thought of her tasting pussy herself. She flicked the tip of his cock with her tongue like she would if it were a clit, making him groan. He was so predictable, and she loved how she could push his buttons.

She left him and toweled off.

Eric finished getting cleaned off, washing all his parts. He quickly shaved and brushed his teeth, knowing that Rebecca was more-than-likely waiting naked in their bed. He spritzed on some cologne in a few choice places, (his wrists, neck and his happy trail), before he bounded up the stairs.

When he entered into their room, Rebecca looked up at him and pretended to be surprised.

"Uh-oh," she said.

She was covered up to her neck with their comforter. Eric grinned like the cat who caught the canary. Rebecca flung aside the covers and shown that, yes, indeed, she was naked. Her knees were up and her hand was between her legs. Eric looked closer and saw that she had a dildo that she was sliding in and out of her. She just smiled at him. She pulled it out to show him how slick it was and how wet she was.

"Hmm, nice..." Eric said.

Rebecca didn't say anything, she just brought it up to her lips and sucked on it like she would his cock. He crawled on the bed and settled his face between her legs. He pressed his tongue deep into her pussy while she sucked on the fake cock. He was watching her as she licked her pussy juices off of it. He pulled her swollen clit into his lips, lightly sucking on it and flicking it with his tongue.

"Fuck," Rebecca said, pulling the dildo out of her mouth.

She held his head and pressed her pussy against his face, grinding against him.

He would stay there until she came, or he would bring her as close to coming as he could. She had already almost brought herself to orgasm a couple of time while she was waiting for him, so she stopped him.

"Get up here, I want you," Rebecca said.

Eric obliged and moved up. He thrust in one perfectly hard shove, until he sank completely into her.

She pushed against him, fucking his cock with her pussy, matching each thrust with her own counter thrusts. Rebecca was so wet that it was easy for her to slam onto his cock. They were both breathing hard and moaning, Rebecca let out a curse in pleasure as their two bodies connected and slapped together. She was so turned on that she almost came as he drilled into her faster and faster. He must of felt her pussy clench around his shaft because all of the sudden he stopped. With her near orgasmic pussy- and how squeezed it was around his cock- she could feel him throbbing. She almost brought him with her.

"Uh, oh," Rebecca said. "Do you need to put something on?"

"Just hold on," Eric said, still throbbing.

Once his body calmed down, he started pounding her hard again, going from zero to fast immediately. Rebecca's body also responded immediately- pleasure continued to build up deep within her pussy from his aggressiveness. She almost came again when he had to stop again. Every time he hammered fast into her, he had to stop because he almost came with her.

"Do you need me to get on top?" She asked.

"Maybe," he said. But, as soon as his throbbing subsided again, he started to thrust into her fast. It felt good every time, but he had to pause after only a couple of minutes because it felt too good to him also. Finally he relented and pulled out of her and rolled over onto his back. She looked at his glistening cock- it looked hard and beautiful. She took it into her mouth and sucked off her pussy juices, making Eric groan out loud.

"Oh, fuck..." Eric said, thrusting into her mouth.

She pulled off him after a few sucks and smiled. She had him thinking naughty thoughts again. She climbed up his body and settled her opening around his cock. She tongue kissed him as she guided the length of his shaft into her pussy. She kept kissing him while she thrust down on his shaft, connecting to each other with their mouths, tongues, and sex. His whole body remained still and she knew that his mind was focusing elsewhere while she used his body. She broke their kiss and leaned back so she could grind her clit against his body while she fucked him. He held onto her legs and looked her in the face as their bodies smashed against one another. She started to move faster against his body, holding onto that nice, hard cock with her pussy. He leaned up and took one of her nipples in his mouth, sucking and licking it at the same time, making her growl with desire. She ground and pounded his cock, pulling it with her pussy muscles, holding onto its hardness as she rode him.

Eric could only hold onto her and enjoy the ride as he focused on keeping her nipples engaged and aroused. He focused on his breathing and on giving Rebecca as much pleasure as he could give her. Since he couldn't hold out pounding her fast, he let her take what she wanted. And she took it all. His cock, his sucking mouth, his body as she ground against him. He was very happy that she knew what to take and how to take it. He would get his later.

She was only distinctly aware of his hand toying with her ass, which added to her needy shoving against his body. She felt the crescendo of her orgasm beginning to race through her body, emanating from her crotch, amplified by his mouth sucking on her nipples. She gripped his strong arms with both hands and rode him, faster and harder- feeling his body under her, his hard cock buried in her, his hands touching her and his mouth sucking her nipples. Then she came. Orgasmic wave after wave blasted through her body, her pussy pulsing with surging orgasm, and she yelled out her pleasurable release.

When her orgasm finally subsided and her body calmed down, she released the firm grip she had on Eric's arms. She lay, spent, on his body.

She lightly kissed him and asked if he wanted to put on a condom and finish.

"Well," he said. "Could you do me a favor and finish me with your mouth?"

It wasn't something that he normally asked for, because almost every time they were together, he liked to come inside of her pussy. She guessed with all of her teasing him, he wanted to continue his fantasy of her tasting pussy.

She slid down his body and stopped at his swollen cock. She could see how slick it was with her juices, and she licked up its length, first one side then the other, tasting herself on it. She licked it clean before taking it fully into her mouth, wrapping her lips around its rigidness. She grabbed his shaft with her hand, pumping his cock. As she sucked, he thrust up into her hand and mouth and moaned out load. He kept thrusting, so fast that her lips started to become numb.

"Oh, fuck Rebecca," Eric said, warning her of his impending orgasm. "Oh fuck, oh fuck. Fu-uck..."

She felt him push his hips up in one hard shove into her face, felt his shaft throbbing in her hand, and tasted him coming in her mouth. He came so hard, she had to swallow. She kept sucking and pumping her hand while his cock kept throbbing. When she had sucked him dry, she pulled away and looked at him. He was laying back, completely still and spent. He looked down at her and smiled weakly.

"Thanks, I needed that," he said.

"I know you did," she said. "Thank you for mine."

"That's always my goal," Eric said. "I like giving you, yours."

"I know you do," Rebecca said, smiling.

She climbed back up his body and cuddled him for a little while.

They both slept well that night.

*****

[Note from the author]

Thank you for reading! I hope that you have enjoyed reading this as much as I had creating it! Feel free to leave comments and feedback, they are always appreciated and helpful!